The Trikingdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Careena leaned against the ship's rail gazing out at sea while infrequent drops of the captain's cum splattered on deck from her well used pussy. The captain hadn't lied; he was an incredibly horny man and required her to service him several times a day. She had only been aboard for two days and she had already lost count of the amount of loads Diedmon had filled her with.

He was a heavy cummer too. She would squat over the chamber pot after each time and let as much as she could drain out each time, but she would always leak cum for about an hour afterwards. She would head up on deck to let it drain out; she didn't want to make a mess in the captain's cabin. Just when she thought it was all out the captain would be yelling for her again. She never got any enjoyment out of it, but it could be much worse. Diedmon was neither rough or cruel to her and hadn't found any fault with her behavior yet.

He hadn't used her ass either. She heard him commenting to one of the other sailors that he could get ass from Jaco if he wanted it and that while pussy was available to him he was going to use it. She was thankful for that.

None of the other men had enough coin to use her yet, but she knew some of them would when they made their next stop. Some of them were constantly talking about what they were going to do to her once they could afford the captain's price. They talked about her as if she weren't there, and treated her as the Remarians treated their slaves. Jaco was the only one who treated her anywhere close to a human being. He at least spoke to her and asked if she was all right or needed anything.

She suspected he treated her differently because he felt they were in similar situations. He was young, maybe a year or two older than her, and the other men treated him only slightly better than they treated her. The first night, after the captain had finished filling her with his cum, she had left the cabin to go for a walk on deck but stopped when she heard some commotion coming from the crew's quarters. Apparently some of the men decided they couldn't wait until they got more coin and were using Jaco to sate their urges.

She felt sorry for him and wished she could help, especially when she saw the tears in his eyes as he was being sodomized. She couldn't watch and went up on deck nearly crying herself. The trouble was she understood the burning need those sailors had for release, and she wasn't sure that had she been one of them she would have treated Jaco any different.

Her recent experience as a man gave her a different outlook on their behavior. She knew how uncontrollable she had been when aroused, so she didn't begrudge the captain's use of her. And she couldn't condemn the other sailors for their actions with Jaco, or what they wanted to do with her. She made a decision right then to never intentionally arouse a man without taking care of him afterwards. She also decided to do her best to drain any of the sailors who came up with the coin so they'd leave Jaco alone.

After making those decisions it felt as if a big weight had been lifted off her. She didn't need to fear or dread sex with the captain and the others; she could relax and enjoy it if she wanted to, especially if it served a purpose. The reason the captain didn't excite her wasn't because she didn't like sex, it was because he was unimaginative and far too quick. The captain certainly was after quantity and not quality. She was actually looking forward to something different and a little more dangerous. Hearing the sailors talk about her actually started to make her horny.

That was one of the reasons she was standing at the railing now, letting the captains cum fall indiscreetly on the deck. Whenever she went up there during the day, all eyes were on her and she figured the more they witnessed her wanton display, the more they would become fixated on her and leave Jaco alone. She definitely had the sailors' attention and they weren't shy about expressing their appreciation of her display. She smiled invitingly at them, letting them know that she was looking forward to fucking them when they could afford it. She realized that she was actually looking forward to it and that scared her. She wondered if she were being possessed again, but dismissed it quickly. This desire originated in her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a touch on her hip. She had been so consumed with her thoughts that she hadn't heard the captain approach. The sailors weren't the only ones who had noticed her display. She was about to stand up straight to follow the captain back to his cabin, but he pressed a firm hand on her back to keep her bent over the railing.

His hard cock pressed against the lips of her pussy, and Careena realized she had missed more than just his approach. His member slipped easily into her cunt that was still slick with the last load he had placed in there. It occurred to her that he was early for his usual schedule and she marveled at the older man's recuperative powers. For the first time she fully understood the control she had over him, or any other man that desired her. Despite the fact that he treated her like a slave, she could manipulate him in a way that he couldn't and didn't want to resist.

She wasn't sure if it was because she was already horny, the realization of her power over him, or the fact that they had an audience, but for the first time she was actually enjoying what Captain Diedmon was doing. She turned around and looked at him and almost laughed. The sight of the large, gray haired man pounding away at her young, firm body struck her comical. The captain never met her gaze; his eyes were glued to the spot where his hard penis was penetrating her body.

She turned her head back around and watched the waves undulate under the hull of the ship. The captain's thrusts into her seemed to coincide with the up and down movement of the ship as it rode over each wave. She pushed her hips back to meet him each time and concentrated on achieving her own much desired orgasm.

The sailors were yelling at their captain, encouraging him to fuck her harder. He seemed to gain strength from their words and his cock and belly banged against her faster and with greater force. She could hear him grunting behind her with the exertion. She reveled in the greater pleasure his newfound strength afforded her.

Careena was grateful that Diedmon seemed to be lasting longer than normal. Her hands gripped the rail so that she could push back against him harder. Her fingers were becoming numb and her knuckles were turning white. Her entire body was tense with her approaching orgasm. She just needed the captain to keep going a little bit longer.

She was rewarded a few seconds later with one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had in her life. Her eyes blurred and her whole body shook. Her knees started to buckle and she almost lost her balance and collapsed on deck. The captain never missed a stroke and kept thrusting, and just as she was coming down from her wonderful climax he was gasping on her back filling her with another one of his thick loads of cum.

Through the pounding in her ears she heard applause from the watching sailors. As she recovered she felt like taking a bow, but knew that would not fit in with her slave persona. The captain slowly backed away and as his limp penis slipped out of her a stream of cum poured out of her vagina. She didn't try to stop it and let it splash all over the deck.

The captain was still breathing hard and leaned heavily against the railing next to her. "That was one of the best fucks I've ever had lass," he breathed. "I wish I could afford to keep ya."

A few days before she would have been offended by his words, but now she heard the sincerity in them and felt touched. She had no desire to stay with the man, but nonetheless his words were flattering.

"Thank you Master," she replied panting herself.

The captain quietly walked away after he recovered, but Careena remained there. The sailors were staring even harder at her, if that were at all possible, and she decided that the rest of the voyage would certainly be interesting.