The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks fucking good, huh?" the man panted. Sweat was beginning to pour down from his hairline and fell down on her body. "What about you, slut? Enjoying it, or was my lady friend right?"

The force of his thrusts rocked her body up and down and her head shook from side to side.

"Perhaps I should pay heed to what my friend had told me. Shall we stimulate your nipples as I fuck these tits?"

Without waiting for her reply, the man pulled her nipples up and then pushed them together. He began to tweak them between his fingers, pulling them together till they were rubbing against each other.

"Oh wow, bitch, you really got huge jugs! Look, even the nipples touch each other."

Tim could no longer see the man's penis now that it was hidden back inside Sam's generous cleavage.

"Is it too dry, slut?" the man asked.

Sam had long ago realized that this man liked to talk and she thought that perhaps if she was equally vocal, or at least, replied his every query, he would ejaculate earlier than she suspected he would.

"No, it's okay, I guess," she replied, again avoiding her Tim's eyes.

Sure enough, the man seemed to be pleasantly surprised by her ready answer and quickened his thrusting movements.

"Raise your head up the bed, my white whore," he gasped, "and place your open mouth in line with my cock."

Sam knew what he wanted. She had experienced this a lot. Without the hesitation that had been so evident earlier in responding to his orders, she raised her head and willingly opened her mouth.

The man slid his organ up through her cleavage and paused to allow the tip of it enter her mouth. "Give it a quick suck whenever it pops out of your tits and slides in your fucking mouth," he cried.

Tim was feeling uncomfortably hot in spite of the steady cool air given off by the ancient ceiling fan above them. He was twitching in the chair and despite the horrendous situation that Sam and he were in, he desperately wanted to relieve the tension that had built up inside him.

The man seemed to notice it and let out a peel of laughter. "Feeling horny, Tim? Want to get off? Like the sight of whore wife getting her tits fucked?"

Tim's eyes were riveted to Sam's breasts and the man's organ pushing into her mouth during the up stroke. His own organ had grown to enormous proportions and suddenly his mind went back in the past.

His best buddy Dave was Carolyn's husband and Carolyn was Sam's elder sister. Like Sam, Carolyn too was a voluptuous woman and though she was just a couple of years older than Sam, she looked the same age as her sister.

He recalled when during one of those days when he and Dave had got drunk in the local pub, Dave had strongly hinted about swapping. Back in those days, Tim's marriage had been hardly a month old and they had returned barely a week from their honeymoon.

Dave and he had spoken about their respective honeymoons and Dave had let it slip with an almost innocent remark.

"Hey Tim, tell ya what? Carolyn and Sam look so damned alike, I bet it would not be too difficult for you to imagine that maybe you are in bed with Carolyn and not Sam."

Dave had laughed drunkenly when he had made this remark but Tim had given it considerable thought. Sam had another gorgeous younger sister, Kelly, and he had often fantasized making it with her.

And sometime after that Dave had grinned lecherously and whispered, "I wouldn't really mind if I imagine it was Sam in my bed in place of Carolyn! She's mighty sexy, huh?"

When Dave had made this observation, Tim had found himself looking closer at Carolyn.

If he had gone ahead with it, he thought now, perhaps he would have been ready to willingly help this man and get his own rocks off. Maybe he would have looked at this thing from a totally different perspective.

He also knew that Sam was pretty adventurous and was aware of numerous affairs before their marriage. Hell, he even liked to hear Sam describe some of those episodes in graphic detail whenever they were in the mood while making love. In turn, he would also reveal his own affairs that he used to have before he had met Sam.

"Look Tim," the man said, continuing to thrust his organ back and forth between Sam's breasts. Sam hadn't closed her eyes and was watching the man's organ, careful to apply that quick suctioning pull whenever it entered her mouth. There was liberal amount of pre cum and also her own saliva coated all over his shaft and it was now gliding smoothly in the valley created by her bunched up breasts.

Tim continued staring and wondering about what he had been thinking about. Here was his wife getting raped and he was thinking about Dave and Carolyn and Dave's subtle proposition of a wife swap.

As the man rocked back and forth, he looked down at the sight of his organ against the whiteness of her breasts. "Hey Tim, pal," he said hoarsely. "You don't think your wife is too dry here? I mean between her tits? I hope that does not rob her of her passion. I'm almost tempted to shift your chair lower so you could bend down across the bed and suck on her cunt while I fuck these tits!"

The man's movements began to get faster and he groaned, gripping her breasts and pushing them together harder than he had been doing so far. Sam was finding it difficult to suck the tip of his organ because it began appearing from the top of her breasts at a more rapid pace.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, oh shit, I think I'm going to explode now, slut!" the man cried out harshly." Where do you want my juices, bitch? Want it inside your mouth, perhaps? On your whore face? Or all over those slut tits?"

When he had pulled back so that his organ was at the base of her breast valley, she quickly said, "Wherever you want it."

The man now stopped talking and began to pump his hips wildly. There was a look of intense concentration on his face and then he suddenly let out a strangled cry.

"Uggghhhh, oohhh shit, oh fuck, ahhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh..."

His organ had just withdrawn from her mouth when he changed tacks and pushed it back. She gasped when the first jet of his sperm hit the back of her throat, warm and salty and without realizing it she hurriedly swallowed it. Then, he pulled his organ out in a hurry and grasped it in one fist, releasing her left breast to do so. He bent the shuddering and jerking penis, directing the next salvo on her face, coating her nose and her cheeks. Finally, he shuffled back over her belly and buried the shaft back between her breasts. She felt the hot liquid splashing against the insides of her breast and then he knelt up, letting the last of his ejaculation splash over them.

His thin body shook wildly as he climaxed and he grabbed her breasts again, spreading his palms over the firm flesh, moving them in circles to spread the sperm over them.

Tim's eyes widened with astonishment. He had seen so much of sperm only in the films. This man had to be something. He had never thought the man would be holding such enormous reserves of the liquid. He truly did have a ringside view of the proceedings and could actually see the action from a distance of less than a couple of feet.

"Oh fuck!" the man shouted. "This is one of the greatest tit fuck I've had for a long time!"

Obviously, Tim thought, this meant that the man was used to these kinks. Or should he call it as fetish? Tim himself was no stranger to this kind of sexual release. He too, as Sam also did, had this fetish of ejaculating all over Sam's body. But this was the first time he had seen another man doing this to her. He knew that Sam had similar experiences with other men before their marriage, as she indeed did reveal to him when they were in their moods while lovemaking. But he had never seen first hand, another man doing this. And this man was a total stranger. A fucking rapist!

For almost two minutes after the explosion, there was silence, save for the man's ragged and loud breathing, Sam's sighs and the whirring of the ceiling fan.

Finally, the man clambered out of the bed and stood silently on the floor, watching Sam with almost admiring eyes.

"Jesus, you slut! You really enjoyed it too, didn't you?"

Sam had been surprised when the sight of the man's sperm flying and eventually landing all over her face, her hair, her breasts and the rest of her body had set off another orgasm for her. She hadn't thought it possible that she would orgasm under such a situation. To begin with, the man was a damned rapist; second, she had already had her fair share of climaxes when the man had so expertly gone down on her and even done it with his fingers and finally, all the time that he was sliding his organ between her breasts, he had not at all touched her between her legs.

She would put it down as a 'boobinal' orgasm. She had climaxed not only because of the intense stimulation of his penis against the side of her breasts, not even by watching close-up the amazing sight of a brown penis sliding back and forth in her cleavage, but, as she admitted to herself now, it was the sight of all that sperm flying all over her body and into her mouth.

She wanted to glance at Tim, but averted her eyes, preferring in stead to stare at the man's penis, which was still shuddering as an after effect of his explosive orgasm. She couldn't possibly know it; but her eyes were glazed and dilated and her mouth remained open. Her chest heaved and her legs had become rigid.

It was a classic position that revealed that she had been sexually gratified.

Watching from the chair, Tim knew it was a foregone conclusion even before the man could ask her if she too had enjoyed it.

He could see it in Sam's eyes and the contended expression on her face.

Rape? Oh shit...