The Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was even more disturbing was the fact that the man too was standing beside her under the shower, equally naked and her husband, still bound to the chair was glaring at them from the doorway.

It was disturbing because she knew that eventually the man would get aroused and she would have to satiate him again. She was not at all confident that she could take this anymore. She felt worn out, used up and completely exhausted.

"Nice little gang bang that one, huh?" the man sniggered, rubbing the bar of soap furiously across his chest. She tried to ignore the man's penis swaying between his legs, trying to imagine that it was the most grotesque thing in the world. Deep inside, she accepted that it was, on the contrary, truly magnificent. It wasn't all about the size, but the way he had used it and brought her to orgasm.

"I ask questions, I expect you to answer, bitch."

Hastily she nodded at him. "Y-yes, it was," she whispered.

"What?" the man insisted on a more detailed answer.

"It was a good fuck," she replied tonelessly.

Tim flinched. No doubt he was aroused; after all, he reasoned, which man wouldn't sport an erection when he gets to watch a woman made love to by a group of men? It didn't matter then whether that woman was a wife, a sister, a mother or even a daughter, he thought.

Tim had a rather painful erection by now. The rest of the gang had disappeared and for now it was only the man and his wife in the room for company. Plus, he thought that Sam was looking cuter and somehow sexier than before. For too long had he borne it and he felt that if the tension couldn't be relieved, he did have a stroke. Without realizing what he was saying, he blurted out,

"Damn it man, I need to get off!"

Sam was astonished and bewildered. She froze; her hands lathering her breasts froze as well. Her eyes went wide and she stared at her husband squirming in the chair.

The man wasn't fazed at all. On the contrary, it seemed that he had expected Tim to say these words eventually. He let out a harsh laugh.

"Poor Tim," he sneered, his hands going down to soap his penis. "Look at his poor cock! It's difficult, isn't it, Tim? Watching your pretty little white wife getting fucked in every which way possible and not being able to participate? You want to jerk off, Tim?"

Tim felt the color rising on his face and he nodded, trying to avoid his wife's glance.

The man chuckled. He thrust his hips out to allow the water rinse the soap off his organ.

"Sonny!" he roared.

The other men had left immediately after having satiated themselves and were in the adjacent room. Sam, now flushing deeply as she realized her husband's predicament, could hear noises in the other bathroom. What was it about these men, she thought? Each one seemed to be fixated on showering.

A couple of minutes went by before the connecting door opened and the black man entered. He was wearing shorts and was wiping his glistening body with a skimpy cotton towel.

"You called chief?" he asked, glancing casually at Sam.

"Hubby here wants to jerk off," the man told his friend.

Sonny laughed mirthlessly. "I was beginning to think that maybe his dick was going to burst out on its own. It's about time, pal," he continued, walking to the chair on which Tim was bound.

"Just free his right hand and stand over him while he jerks off," the man advised.

As Sonny leaned down to obey his chief, Sam noticed that the man was shutting off the showers. Luckily, she had managed to rinse off all the soap and she now stood uncertainly, watching the man walk up to her, his penis dangling between his legs.

Tim shook his freed right hand gingerly, letting the blood circulate through his arm. Even though one hand was free, Tim knew it would be futile to try to free himself off the chair. The man had carefully knotted the rope well behind and in the center of the chair, so there was no way he could get his free hand to undo the knot.

Tim's engorged penis stood straight up, pointing at the ceiling.

"Maybe it would help if you could watch your wife sucking me off again, pal," the man said, putting his hands on her shoulders and forcing her to kneel down on the bathroom tiles in front of him.

Sam knelt without any resistance. Her will had been broken down completely, and besides, she thought, if Tim really had a problem with his erection, it was her duty to help him ease it off, though she would have preferred to help him out there.

"Just pretend its your cock she is sucking, buddy," the man said, wrapping his fingers in her hair and pulling her head closer to his penis.

"Okay, slut. It's time. I don't know if you can make me come again so soon after I have just fucked you out. But having my cock fucked by your mouth isn't a problem with me; maybe you can get it hard again, huh? Don't just stare at me, whore, open your mouth and take that cock inside."

Putting her husband out of her mind and out of her sight, she bent down and slipped her lips past the limp organ. Because he wasn't erect, she could easily slide the entire length inside her mouth.

"Ah, yes. What a wonderful cock sucker this bitch is!" the man said, thrusting his hips back and forth, still clutching her hair. "Go on, pal, jerk that stiff cock off!"

Tim watched from the chair, his glazed eyes taking in the sight of his wife sucking the man's penis avidly, her breasts, still wet from the shower, jiggling heavily beneath. Sonny stood there nonchalantly, continuing to watch the woman pleasing his boss.

"Go on, man, wrap that hand on your boner and wank it off before we change our minds and tie you up again," Sonny said.

His mouth open, sweat rolling off his forehead and eyes fixed at the sight of his wife's lips sliding up and down the engorged penis, Tim wrapped his right fist around his erection, shuddering uncontrollably when he touched the sensitive flesh.

Sam watched her husband's fist begin to move up and down over his distended member. Without realizing it she began to move her head up and down the man's organ with the same rhythm that Tim was stroking himself with.

"Hmmm," the man groaned, bucking his hips back and forth furiously. "I'm telling you pal, your wife really sucks mean! I've had a few broads sucking my cock before, but this slut ups the grade all the way! Oh yes, bitch, slurp on it like that, oh shit yes, that fucking tongue! Oh god, this is great! More saliva, slut, more saliva! I want to see my cock all wet with your saliva."

Tim had thought that he would orgasm with just a couple of strokes; he was highly aroused. But amazingly, he didn't. It was almost as if he wanted his wife to go on and on with the man.

"Just a minute, bitch," the man said, pulling his organ out of her mouth abruptly. "Just buckle your body backward, ah yes, back, bitch, back."

She knew that the man wanted her to kneel as close to Tim as possible so that her husband could have a close-up of her lips sliding up and down the flesh. She was right, because when they were scarcely a couple of feet away from Tim, he stopped pushing her and said, "Now, baby, take that cock back in your mouth!"

Without hesitation, her eyes still fixed on her husband's erection, she lowered her head and took him back into her mouth.

Tim stared at the sight of his wife's mouth opening wide and then closing around the brown cylinder. He increased the pace of his fist around his penis and then abruptly, slowed down again. Oh god, he thought. I am depraved. He usually slowed down when he wanted to prolong his orgasm and here he was, watching his wife suck on a stranger's penis and wanting to prolong his own climax!

Sam noticed it too and she wasn't shocked at all. She had given up on reacting to surprises. There had been too many of them, primarily, the fact that she was enjoying giving head to the chief again.

She closed her eyes and began to savor the feeling of the man's flesh inside her mouth. She ran her tongue across the underside of the penis continuing to rock her head back and forth. She let more saliva out of her to coat his hot penis and she fondled his dangling scrotum with her hands.

The man felt the difference immediately and smiled triumphantly. He knew that this American was one hell of a horny lady, but was surprised that she had broken down so soon.

Tim was groaning softly as he continued to masturbate, staring at Sam.

"She's good," the man muttered, "my good little big tit whore, she's fantastic! I love the way you are doing it to me baby, I really do. And for that, I reckon you need a gift from me!"

It was as though she hadn't heard him at all. She increased the suction of her mouth around his penis and began to suck him more avidly.

"Sonny, just pull her ass towards you and fuck her from behind her."

Once again, Tim slowed down the pace of his fist wrapped around his throbbing penis. He watched as Sonny stood behind Sam and pulled her up by her waist even as she continued sucking on the chief's penis.

"That's like it, Sonny. Ah, my little big tit slut, you want that black cock up your cunt, don't you?"

Sam didn't even hesitate when she nodded, but opened her eyes and stared at the man. She pulled her head away from his penis and licked the flesh with her tongue till her saliva dripped off it.

"My lovely whore! She deserves this gift. Go on, Sonny, fuck her!"

Sonny reached inside his shorts and fished out his erect penis. He didn't bother removing his shorts, letting them lie in place as he crouched behind her and thrust his hips out at her.

"Ugghhh..." she gasped when she felt Sonny's huge penis thrusting inside her wet vagina, driving her forward. She opened her mouth quickly to take the man's penis back into her mouth: in fact, Sonny had thrust into her to drive her forward till the man's penis was lodged deep inside her throat.

Sonny gripped the sides of her waist while the man yanked her head towards his groin by holding her by her long hair. Together, the men began to push and pull.

"Hold it, Sonny, don't get carried away like that. When I fuck into her mouth, you fuck right inside her cunt, okay? That will give her two cocks inside her at the same time. And when I back out, you do that too, huh? Got that?"

"Gotcha!" Sonny muttered hoarsely as he matched his chief's rhythm.

Sam moaned as the men assaulted her. She drove her buttocks back against the thrusting penis that repeatedly pushed inside and pulled outside her swollen vagina. Too, she began to move her head back and forth, countering the man's penis invading her mouth.

"Go at it, Tim," the man cried out, reaching down to fondle her swaying breasts. "I would like it better if you give some more encouragement to your wife; not that she requires it, but we'd love to hear you tell her what to do, if you know what I mean."

Tim grunted, his fist now rapidly moving up and down his straining shaft.

"Tim! You heard me the first time," the man repeated. "You don't do as I say and you know the punishment for that. Maybe you will get to fuck your shaft with your hands now, but I promise you that if you don't do as I say, this will be the last time you get to do it."

"Suck his cock, Sam," Tim muttered hoarsely. "That's it, baby, suck that cock. Push your ass back harder, ah yes, take that black cock inside your cunt, oh yeah, you like that Sam, don't you? You like sucking on one cock while another fucks you up your cunt, don't you, Sam darling?"

Sam's eyes flickered to her husband and she nodded imperceptibly. She had to acknowledge the fact that this strange man was a master at this sort of thing. All those fantasies that she and Tim played out were coming true despite the fact that this was rape. If she really liked what was happening to her, she reckoned, it was the same as those fantasies that she and her husband played out on a regular basis.

"Go on, pal," Sonny gasped, thrusting harder and faster into her. "You don't need too much of a vocabulary to get that right. Go on, tell her like you want to."

"Lick around that cock, baby! Let me see your tongue washing his fucking cock."

Sam drew her head back and let her tongue play over the chief's now erect phallus.

"Don't slow down with that ass. Grind it back, yeah, like that! Fuck that cock inside your cunt, honey."

She drew one hanging testicle in her mouth, her nose pressed against the base of the man's penis. The man tightened his grip on her breasts and moved to one side, urging her to take the other testicle in her mouth. He slapped her face with his erect penis while she sucked and licked his scrotum.

Tim was almost over the edge by now. Even if the man would have wanted him to be quiet, Tim knew he wouldn't succeed in doing so.

"Ahhh, ooohhh, oh god, you really like it, Sam, don't you? Go on, put that cock back in your mouth, ah yes, yes, now suck it, harder, now, faster! I want to see your cheeks gulping away...Jesus, oh fuck, oh god, oh, oh, oh, please help me, oh god, I'm cummmm..."

They watched as the semen jetted up in an arc from the tip of his penis. His face contorted, his eyes bulging and still staring at the sight of his wife with two penises inside her, he shuddered and grunted as he emptied himself, unmindful of the liquid smearing his belly and legs.

"Oh shit, this guy really had it stored inside him good," Sonny muttered driving his body harder against Sam's and in turn pushing her deeper towards his chief's penis.

"Yeah," the chief answered wistfully, still fondling the blonde's breasts.

She continued to stare at her husband, twisting and writhing in the chair as the last drops of his semen dribbled out from his penis. Tim continued to stroke his shaft and continued to watch his wife's body rocking back and forth between the two men.

The chief drew his shaft out of her mouth and holding it at the base, rubbed the wet head over her face.

"Aahhh, that feels so good, huh? Your face is real smooth and silky, almost like the inside of your cunt. Me? I don't go in for freckles and all that shit. I like it when its smooth like this. Ah yes, it feels so good!"

She kept her mouth open as he stroked the tip of his shaft over her forehead, lowering it to her nose before sliding it against her cheeks. He even rubbed it over her ears and her chin before easing it back into her mouth.

As the gleaming cylinder slipped into her mouth, she clamped it with her lips, driving her face down to take the entire length inside. Her hands came into play: she grabbed his scrotum in her right fist and clutched the base of his penis with the fingers of her left hand. He thrust his hips out and then eased back, drawing his penis completely out of her mouth.

Watching this entire sequence apparently fired Sonny up. He suddenly increased the speed of his movements. His thighs smacked against her buttocks and upper thighs and he slid a hand down between her legs. His finger found her clitoris and he seized it between his fingers, twisting the erect nub around.

She moaned, sucking the shaft in her mouth frenziedly. The man began to pump his hips back and forth, clutching her swollen breasts and pinching the erect nipples.

Tim watched from the chair, his mouth open, hands still stroking his wet shaft. He noticed the frenzied pace that Sonny had set up countering the thrusts of his boss.

"Ah, but she is really tight, oh yeah, she's really gripping my dick, chief, oh shit, oh yes, oh yes," Sonny became so repetitive that all too soon he was incoherently babbling and grunting.

Just as suddenly, and without interrupting the rhythm, he slid his penis out of her vagina and stroked back and forth with the stiff cylinder lying between the cheeks of her buttocks. He squeezed the firm flesh of her buttocks together to wrap the smooth skin around his shaft and Tim thought, oh god, it was just like he had seen the man do her breasts; only this time, with Sonny's erection in the cleft of her buttocks, it seemed like he was doing a pair of breasts without nipples!

Tim clearly saw the semen burst forth from the tip of Sonny's pumping penis. The liquid spurted out in a series of short and powerful bursts that splattered Tim's wife from the top of her spine right down to her buttocks. Sonny thrust a couple of his fingers inside her vulva as he ejaculated.

The man was obviously excited by what he saw, because Tim watched the semen flowing out of his wife's mouth, aware that she was desperately trying to swallow as much as she could.

"Take this, you white slut! Swallow that load, oh yes, look at that face, will you, Tim? See all that cum on it? Ah, yes, now, you bitch, take it back in your mouth, ah yes, yes, suck it till it is dry, oh yes!"

As she let her tongue sweep across the semi-limp flesh, she glanced at Tim. Her husband was still stroking his penis and she noticed that it was still hard!

Sonny noticed it too and laughed harshly. "Look at that fucker, chief! The son of a bitch just refuses to go down!"

Tim had unconsciously increased the pace with which he was masturbating. He was aware of the sweat rolling off his forehead, but at that moment, he had his eyes only on his wife.

"Do you want your wife to suck your cock, Tim?" the man asked slyly, his hands caressing Pam's blonde hair, almost gently.

That made Tim stop what he was doing. His hand abruptly stopped stroking his penis and a strange look came over his face.

"I take that as a yes," the man laughed, now backing away slightly to rub his wet penis over her face.

Sam looked at her husband who was looking, rather hopefully, she thought, at the man.

"Well, say something, asshole!" the man laughed.

Red faced, breathing heavily and still looking at the man, he nodded rapidly, as if afraid that the stranger would change his mind.

Sonny laughed mirthlessly, kneading Sam's buttocks, and in the process, spreading his sperm over the firm globes.

"Men!" he said sarcastically. "That's why I don't want to get married, Chief! Who knows what the fuck the wife will get up to once my back is turned? And what if I want to get laid by another bitch?"

The man pushed his hips up to press his wet penis against Sam's face and then abruptly backed away.

"Okay, my little randy whore. You know what he wants. Go on, crawl on your knees up to that wimp and blow him. Maybe, it should be interesting to watch, huh Sonny?"

"Like they say they have live shows abroad?" Sonny asked.

Sam gazed at her husband who was looking into her eyes. She detected a strange, almost confused look in his eyes and a part of her heart went out to him. He was in an utterly hopeless situation and they both knew it.

And so was she, she thought, crawling on her hands and knees towards him. It didn't take long for her to reach him: he was barely a few feet away from them.

Tim stared hungrily at his wife. He could see the man's juices still dribbling down her lips and her chin. Too, there was the slimy fluid across her back: that of Sonny. Her hair hung around her cute oval face and he could see her breasts hanging down as well.

Did he really want this? Would he actually make his wife take him in her mouth? Was this humiliation, or was it excitement? Had he really degenerated to such an extent that he couldn't control his animal instincts despite having watched his wife being ravaged in every which way possible by four strangers?

It was too late for him to try and find the answers, because by then, Sam was beside his chair and was hesitantly reaching out for his hard penis, which he still gripped in his fist.

"No hands, bitch!" the man roared.

She heard Sonny snigger at the chief's order.

She had really no choice. She was as confused as her husband was. So, she let her palms rest on the cold floor and wedged her body against her husband's thighs. She could see his throbbing penis now as he let it out of his clenched fist. The veins pulsed and his juices dribbled down the shaft.

1...456789