The Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to no longer look into his eyes. She didn't know whether she was doing this out of fear, out of sympathy for Tim or to respond to the crazy hunger inside her.

She felt like she was a voracious nymphomaniac as she thrust her face over his penis. She felt his hand grasp the back of her head and pull her down over his erection.

"No hands for you too, punk! You have used it enough," said the man.

And so Tim sat there on the chair, one hand resting on his hip, his body frantically struggling against the ropes that fastened him to the chair, his head thrown back, eyes shut and his mouth open.

She lowered her face and took him in her mouth. He tried to thrust upward, tried to ram his shaft inside her mouth, but the ropes held him back onto the chair.

She slid half of his length inside her mouth and began to lick the shaft with her tongue. He moaned and looked down at the sight of her lips sliding down and then going all the way up. His shaft, with no guide with her mouth off it, slapped against his belly and she raised herself up on her knees to take it back in her mouth.

He cried out, whether in agony or ecstasy, she did not know and now she didn't care either. There was no longer any feeling of sympathy. She no longer thought that he needed release from his predicament; all she wanted now was his juice inside her, the shaft rubbing against the side of her mouth.

Her large breasts rubbed against his bare thighs as she settled down to take the entire length of his penis inside her mouth. He felt her hard nipples grazing against his skin.

She allowed his prick to pop out of her mouth and began to lick him desperately. She lowered her mouth and licked his scrotum, taking each into her mouth and sucking avidly on it till he grunted and cried out, almost in pain.

Then, her tongue swept up from the base of the shaft to its tip. She let it linger at the bulbous head, gently licking the head before dragging the tip from the tip to the base all over again.

Tim watched in fascination as she made a pout of her lush lips and rubbed his penis between them. She wedged it sideways inside her mouth before finally settling to taking him back right to the hilt till her nose was buried in his pubic hair. For a long time she did not move, just sucking gently, allowing her tongue to sweep the expanse of the hot flesh, and then gradually she began to raise and lower her head.

"Shit, chief, that is really hot!" Sonny muttered.

"Isn't it? I told you so. There's something about them whities that gets to you. I reckon they feel the same when they watch blacks doing it like that!" the man replied.

Tim had stopped grunting and begun to emit what sounded like strange and incoherent gurgles. His head was thrown back and his mouth was wide open. He was sweating.

Sam increased the pace of her movements. She sucked avidly, voraciously till he thought she would bite him off.

"Ahh, ugghhh, ah yes, oh yes, yes, I'm going to cum, I'm coming, oh yes, oh, ah, yes..."

"If you cum in her mouth, I'm gonna whip your ass," the man remarked caustically and Sonny sniggered. "I want to see your cum splatter all over her slut face!"

Sam heard him as well. She felt her husband's penis swell inside her mouth and instinctively knew that he was about to orgasm. Quickly, she pulled her head back just as the first burst exploded out of his shaft and onto her nose. The second burst landed on her cheek and the third splattered over her forehead.

"Ah yes," the man said. "Just like they show it in those fuck films. Bend down your head slut and let it wash your hair!"

Sam obeyed, her eyes closed.

"Aahhhhh!" Tim uttered shuddering and shivering in the chair. His climax had been complete and now, instead of basking in the aftermath, the guilt returned in full force.

He could no longer keep his eyes open, no longer bear to look at his wife, at her abject humiliation.

"Oh god," he moaned, surprised that there were tears trailing down his cheeks, "oh Jesus, oh my god, what the hell have I done?"

Sam looked at her husband, his juices still wet on her face and in her hair. For a moment, she thought about telling him that it was all right, everything was going to be okay and they would soon get out of this mess. But, something stopped her from speaking out. Instead, she glanced furtively at the other two men in the room.

"Stop sobbing, you fucking wimp!" the man remarked sarcastically. "First you watch your wife getting gang banged and you get your cock all worked up and hot. Then you tell her, I mean, really tell her to go on and give it to us, egg her on to fuck with Sonny here and suck me off. You keep getting harder and harder, start to jack off till you finally scream out that you want to blow your fucking load and you want your wife to help you with that. And now, you feel guilty and want to sob? Come on pal, gimme a break! I would have thought you would beg to get untied and join the fucking fun!"

Sonny snickered – it was getting to be a habit – and said, "Jeeze, chief, that makes it all the better. Now, if only this little white slut begins to sob and moan and cry! That would be real fun, huh? Nothing like breaking a dry cunt and drawing blood!"

The man chuckled, walking up to Tim's chair and gently slapping his cheek. "There, Tim, that was just a small pat. Next time, I'll want to smack you just that bit harder. Behave man; you look weird sobbing like that with your cock all wet with juices and your wife still kneeling there with it all over her pretty face. Clam up, punk!"

Tim lowered his face; his eyes still squeezed shut, his body heaving with the effort of trying to quit sobbing. He knew that things really did not look so good for him. He could have at least tried to shout, struggle or maybe bite one of those guys when he had the chance to. Instead, he had encouraged them, put up with them, obeyed their commands and degraded his wife.

He looked at Sam through and noticed the strange glint in her eyes. He couldn't recognize the look because he had never seen that before. It wasn't anger, it wasn't hurt, it wasn't sympathy and god knows it wasn't lust.

She held his gaze for a long time before lowering her eyes to the ground.

Sonny had pulled his shorts back on and the chief was in the process of pulling on his shorts as well.

"All right, Sonny. You and the guys take a ride. Just be careful not to wander too far off. I want at least two of you to be at hand – just in case, okay? Arrange for some grub for us. I had told this slut that I was going to have a private talk with her. Reckon its time for me to do that. Oh yeah, don't forget to tie this wimp's hands back on."

Sam looked up at the man, wondering what he wanted to talk to her about. She watched Sonny walk up to Tim.

"Its okay, slut. Let's say I want to write down my memoirs, huh? I'm just gonna ask you a few things. I'm interested, believe me."

Sonny had tied back Tim's hand to the chair. He looked up at his boss. "Hey chief, what about the tape on this asshole's mouth?"

"It goes back. I don't want him to sob so loud that someone in the hotel call the cops in."

******

1...456789