The Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tore his mouth away from hers. "Ah, oh my god! Are you really enjoying this, slut?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

She decided not to reply, just batting her eyelids and coloring slightly. She desperately wanted him to feel this way.

It was a part of the plan she consoled herself.

She had to make him putty.

And to do that, she had to enjoy just as he was.

"Woman like you, so hot, you got to like this, huh?" he asked.

"Uh---hmmm," she averted her eyes from his.

"Great! I hope Tim also does. Speaking of Tim, what happened next?"

"I finished my coffee, and then walked over to the bed. He was fast asleep and I sat beside him, bent down and began to gently lick his cock. He stirred and murmured in his sleep as I began to really make him wet there. I licked his balls and swept my tongue up and down his cock till it was glistening with my saliva and was hard. When I finally took him in my mouth and began sucking on it, he awoke. I heard him gasp in surprise and then his hands were at the back of my head and he was telling me that he wanted to fuck me. I stopped sucking him only after his cock was fully erect and then straddled his legs. He grabbed my tits as I carefully lowered my cunt onto his cock, impaling myself till he was inside to the hilt.

"He pulled my face to his and kissed me when I began to ride him and after a while, he began to rock his hips up and down, fucking me back. I slid my heels up till they were on either sides of his waist and began a to and fro movement and it drove him wild. I leaned over to let him suck my tits as I continued to fuck him faster and faster till he was grunting every time our bodies slapped together."

"Did you come?"

"I was having orgasms one after the other. I had never thought that this was possible and lost count of the number of times I came. His cock made wet, sloppy sounds as we fucked and finally he cried out telling me that he was coming. That made me bounce faster on top of him and he pushed my hair back so that he could watch my face when he pumped his seed inside me."

"You allowed him to come in your cunt?" the man questioned.

"I am particular about pills and my cycles. I knew it would be safe and I wanted to desperately feel his come splashing inside my pussy."

The man was apparently getting excited and he now reached for her vagina with one hand and abruptly cupped it with his palm, squeezing it gently, drawing a sigh from her.

"Have you always been so hot?" he asked gruffly, pressing his palm deeper against her wet flesh and moving it back and forth.

"Y-yes, I guess. But with Tim, I went completely overboard. It wasn't until we had repeated our performances that week that I found that he was an excellent lover."

"Oh yeah? And what was so excellent about him?"

She hesitated, keeping the up and down movement of her hand going on his penis. "Well, after the first few times, he grew in confidence and became so inventive. He'd always find new ways and new positions to add to the spice. We realized that we were so much like each other that we ultimately decided to get married."

"New ways, new positions? Tell me about it," he urged, once again ducking down to kiss her nipples. He started sliding his finger up and down her slit and that began to send the familiar twinge inside her all over again. Her legs tautened and she drew in her breath sharply.

"I realized that he had this inventive mind that time when he just walked in my pad one lazy afternoon. We had fucked the earlier night at his place and he had dropped me back to my pad early morning. He just walked in, grabbed me and backed me against the wall in the sitting room. I mean, he didn't even bother locking the door behind him. He sort of just slammed me against the wall and began to kiss my mouth. I couldn't even protest because before I knew it, he had pushed my robe off my shoulders, pulled my panties down and thrust his already hard cock inside me. He began to fuck me hard even before he could take off my bra. And then, holding me by my tits against the wall, he just rammed and rammed into me. I swear I came after just a dozen strokes. But he wasn't finished. He just spun me around, made me grasp the back of a chair and began to fuck me from behind. That done, he had me seated in the chair; my legs wrapped around the armrests and plunged back inside my cunt and began to hammer in and out, in and out. I swear he fucked like a rabbit, just kept banging away, on and on, till like the first time, I lost count of the number of times I had climaxed. And then he did what I had dreamed he would do very often during our times together, something, which I just couldn't bring to tell him I'd like him to do. He pushed me onto my back, straddled my stomach and jerked his cock off till he came all over my belly and my face."

"You like that, don't you?" the man interrupted. This time, he did not stop her from masturbating him faster and in fact, began to raise and lower his hips to assist her. Too, he now began rubbing her clitoris.

"You might think I was awful; but I always was turned on by the thought of him coming on my face and body."

"How come you got that fetish?" the man asked, now gently, sliding the tip of one finger inside her vagina.

She hesitated. Should she really tell him? Even Tim wasn't completely aware of the reason. She decided to let it go, at least for the time being.

"I -- I guess that I got it when I came across my brother's porno mags at first and then his videos. I mean he had a great vast collection of them. I sort of stumbled through the magazines once when I was looking for some other book. After that, I would sneak into his room when he was out and that's how I came across the videos."

"Your brother?" he asked, his finger now sliding inside her vagina completely. She spread her legs wider, deciding that she was after all learning to like it there.

"I have a elder sister, three elder brothers and one younger sister. Carolyn is the eldest and she's five years older than I. Kelly, at nineteen now is two years younger than I am."

"Wow! Five of you? Dave said that you are twenty-one, isn't that right? Because that means your parents did some real wild fucking for a straight six years, damn it!"

Sam blushed, but nodded nevertheless. "I think they just didn't take precautions when they were younger."

"Thank god, they didn't! Or how else would I come across such a beautiful slut like you?"

Strangely, in spite of the way he said it, she took it as a compliment and almost wanted to thank him for the flattery.

"So you had all your boyfriends come over your body, huh?" he said, pulling out his finger and offering it to her. She accepted it in her mouth and sucked on it and then he pulled it away again. This time he grabbed both her breasts and began fondling them.

"Well, sort of, at least with most of them."

"How many guys have you fucked around with?"

She blushed. Damn it, he had little finesse with his questions. "Around six at the last count. I haven't done anybody else after marrying Tim. He takes care of my needs."

"But don't you ever feel like sampling another cock?"

"Well, uh, we, we fantasize a lot, but that's about all," she admitted bashfully.

"Don't you want my cock up your cunt at this moment?" he suddenly asked her, surprising her. "I mean we have already fucked, and you have been royally fucked, so to speak." He laughed harshly. "You have sucked me off, I've sucked you off. You even tit fucked my cock. But getting fucked with a cock is a totally different kettle of fish, isn't it?"

She preferred to remain silent, just gazing at his erection that she was pumping up and down in her fist.

"I figure that maybe we should have a fuck before we go any further."

She went still.

"H-How m-many more t-times are you and y-your friends going to..."

"No questions, slut," his voice hardened again and she sighed inwardly. She should have known better. "Let time take its own course, huh? C'mon, lean down and give my cock another quick suck."

Again, she willingly leaned sideways and opened her mouth.

"Wait!" he snapped out. "Just lean down that much, don't take my cock inside. Now, hold your head in exactly that position, okay? Play with your tits, white bitch and hold your head still and mouth wide open. I am going to fuck your mouth myself."

She cupped her own breasts as she stared at his erect penis. He grasped the base with the fingers of his hand and then began to raise and lower his buttocks. His organ speared into her mouth when he raised his hips and pulled back from her lips when he lowered his buttocks. He did not thrust the entire length into her mouth straightaway. He first let barely an inch into her mouth. Gradually, he began to stuff more of the length inside her till finally, the entire length of his hard organ was ramming in and out of her mouth.

She found it difficult to hold her head steady in the position he had asked her to because he had began to slam up quite roughly, rocking her head up along with his hips.

"Ah, if your mouth is as hot and wet and sexy like this, bitch, I just can't wait to dip my dick in your whore cunt. Ah yes, baby, clamp those red lips around my shaft, ah yes, like that! You like this, don't you, slut? You want me to fuck your mouth real hard and fast, huh?"

He was beginning to transform into what he had been like when he was in the other room, she thought and then wondered if he always talked like this when he was sexually titillated.

Finally, he flopped his buttocks on the bed and grabbed the back of her head. He guided her face over his organ.

"Now, for some of that amazing liposuction!" he laughed.

She applied herself to the task belligerently. She closed her lips around the rapidly expanding cylinder and put her tongue into play as well. He began to move her head up and down on his penis, at the same time, bucking his hips, sending his organ in her mouth when she bobbed her head down and pulling it out when she drew back.

"Ah yes, this is what I call a real blow job! Suck that dark cock, white whore, suck it faster, ah yes, that tongue, yes, yes, lash it all over that cock, honey pot, oh god, yes, fuck my cock, fuck it!"

Unconsciously, she began to rub her nipples with her fingers. Damn it, she thought. Why should she not enjoy it? After all, Tim wasn't in the room and moreover, even when she was doing this and a hell of a lot more to the man and his friends in Tim's presence, she had to admit that she had found it to be very exciting to be doing this in private.

It was a part of the plan, she thought. Her plan!

He was grunting and bucking his hips and he now reached down to cup her breasts, slapping her hands away.

"Play with my balls, you little hot bitch," he said.

She fondled his tight scrotum and slid her lips back and forth over his hard flesh.

"I figure it's time for a little tit fuck, huh?" he gasped.

This time, she pushed against him and dropped to the floor on her knees. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched her wedging her body between his legs. He spread them apart to allow her to arrange her body between them.

The bed was rather low and she had to lean down and forward towards him. His eyes lit up when he noticed how her heavy breasts dangled down, the nipples brushing his thighs. He lay back, resting on his elbows on the bed and watched as she hefted her breasts to arrange them on either side of his erect penis.

"Rub that cock head on those nipples first, baby," he ordered.

She grasped the shaft and directed the wet, oozing tip against her nipples.

"Oh yeah, like that, slut, yeah, rub them over those buds, ah yes, that feels so good, faster baby, up and down, round and round, oh yeah!"

She watched his stiff member swell and felt it pulsate in her hands as she went about rubbing the tip on her nipples.

"Now, rub them on the whole of your tits, ah god, this is heaven! Such glorious mounds of flesh! You have wonderful tits, my little big tit whore! God, that is great, rub that cock there, oh yes!"

Unable to contain himself, he sat up on the bed again and grabbed her breasts. He thrust his hips forward, trapping his hot shaft between them. He squeezed the pliant flesh around his penis so hard that it hurt her at first.

"Fucking hell!" he gasped. "Your tits are so big, I can't see my cock anymore!"

She glanced down and noticed that it was true. His penis had completely disappeared within the folds of her ripe breasts. He watched for a long time, not moving at all, just kneading the melons, pushing them together, and hefting them up and down.

"Now, my little white whore, move your sexy body up and down, up and down, ah yes, like that, bitch, oh yes, fuck my cock with those tits, oh yeah!"

She had to raise her buttocks completely off her heels when she rose to pull the skin of his penis up as it slid up her cleavage. She dropped back to rest her buttocks on her heels when her breasts pushed the foreskin back off his shaft as it glided back.

Up and down, up and down she bobbed her body, masturbating his slick penis between her breasts. Added to her movements were the ones he made by rubbing her chest against his hardness.

"This is too fucking much, baby, too fucking hard to resist. Get down on those knees and let my cock pop out of the top of your tits."

She dropped back, in the process her breasts pulled down over his shaft till the wet head gleamed from the top. Her hands were still fondling his heavy scrotum.

"Bend down and take that cock in your mouth, slut," he whimpered.

She did as he instructed and suddenly she wanted to try out her plan. Now!

She wanted to make him orgasm. She wanted to make him putty in her hands.

Eagerly, moaning gruffly, she seized his erection by her mouth, simultaneously, rubbing the flesh with her tongue. She felt his body shuddering when she pushed her face down deeper till she had almost half of him inside her mouth.

He backed out suddenly, pulling his shaft out of her mouth but letting it remain in the warmth of her cleavage.

"Fuck, that is really hot, slut," he gasped. "But take it easy. I want this to last for a while, okay?"

She felt triumphant, but merely nodded, bending her head down again. He pumped his hips forward sending his penis sliding up her cleavage and she was taking the top of the wet shaft in her mouth, gently sucking on it, allowing her tongue to linger on the top.

He shifted one foot and brought it between her legs. She let out a moan when she felt his toe rubbing against her pubis. As she continued to suck him and move her body up and down to masturbate his penis between her breasts, she felt his toe thrusting against her vagina.

"Reach down and part your cunt lips, whore," he panted. "I'm going to let my toe fuck your cunt."

She slid her right hand off her breast and groped down, and she flushed when she realized how wet she was down there. She used two fingers to part the lips of her vagina and groaned when he let his toe dig inside the opening.

He was apparently used to this because he expertly continued digging his toe in and out of her, at the same time, humping his hips up and down to slide his throbbing penis back and forth between her breasts.

She applied that much more suction on his shaft now and carefully took in an extra half an inch of him inside her mouth. She did this very slowly and subtly enough for him not to make the difference right away. Satisfied that he no longer would need her fingers to keep her vaginal lips open, she brought her hand back up to her breast.

She pushed her breasts together harder and slowly increased the up and down movements of her body.

"Oh yes, that's so good, oh shit, I love it when you fuck my cock with those big tits of yours, oh yeah, fuck my cock, slut, fuck it faster, faster!"

There! She had just about managed to up the level and she readily obeyed him. Her hair tossed wildly above her head when she began to move up and down rapidly, leaning further into his body and taking more of his shaft in her mouth.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm coming close," he cried out, suddenly gripping her shoulders and drawing his toe away from her opening.

"Get up, bitch and turn around. I want you to sit on my cock facing away from me. Maybe I will last longer if I don't get to see those tits of yours bouncing up and down when you are riding me."

She rose to her feet. She clenched and unclenched the muscles of her legs to release the slight cramp and slowly spun around. He leaned back on the bed, supporting the weight of his body by resting his palms behind him on the bed.

He spread his legs apart and she glanced at his erect, throbbing shaft. She spread her legs slightly and backed toward him, glancing over her shoulders. He grabbed the sides of her waist as she slowly lowered her body over his.

She reached down and took hold of his penis. She slid down slowly feeling his hardness enter her gradually.

"Oh yes, your cunt is hot and so fucking wet!"

She suddenly sat down hard and gasped when she felt the entire length of his shaft thrust inside her mound.

"Now, bitch, ride that cock," he said.

She began bouncing up and down on his knees, his shaft plunging in and out of her. She grabbed her breasts and fondled them as she closed her eyes and concentrated on squeezing her vaginal muscles the way she had learned to.

It soon became a challenge for her. Slowly, she began to count the seconds in her mind, timing each of her downward thrusts at the space of four seconds.

One -- Two -- Three -- Four.

Down. Hard.

One -- Two -- Three -- Four.

Up, slowly, till just the tip of his shaft remained inside her.

Over and over, she did it, amazed that the man could last so long. She grabbed his hands and guided them to her breasts, urging him to squeeze them.

He gleefully accepted the task of kneading her jiggling breasts as he let her do the rest of the work.

Her eyes widened with surprise and she cried out when she realized that it was her and not him who was the first one to climax. Astonished and helpless, she moved crazily atop his prone body and he pinched her nipples cruelly, laughing when he noticed that she was in the throes of her orgasm.

"Ah yes, my little big tit whore! Come, come, pour your juices out, you hot cunt! Soak my cock in your cum!"

She glanced down and could see his wet, slick shaft plunging in and out of her, his heavy testicles bobbing up and down with the movements. Too, she could see his hands working furiously on her breasts, fingers pinching her super sensitive nipples.

An animal like growl began to rise from her throat and she didn't realize it until it turned to a scream. He began to slam his hips up against hers, increasing the pace of their rhythm. Their hips slapped together, sounding like a series of pistol shots.

"Oh you little big tit whore, oh fucking shit, yeah, yeah, faster baby, faster! Fuck me harder now, oh yeah, take my cock deeper inside your cunt, you slut!"

Sam was still screaming when she came. Her body shuddered and twisted on top of his and she had to close her eyes shut when she exploded. It wasn't the usual kind of orgasm she normally experienced: this one was a string of mini-orgasms, one following the other rapidly, till she lost count of them.

She began to breathe in deep ragged breaths. She could hardly move and was dimly aware of him slipping out of her. She felt his hand pushing at her breasts and found that she was now lying sprawled on top of the bed. She was aware of the wetness running down the insides of her thighs and then the sight of his grinning face blocked her vision as he straddled her body and rested his buttocks on her belly.

He was saying something she couldn't hear. She felt his hands seize her breasts and pull them apart. The heavy wet shaft fell into her cleavage and he roughly pushed her breasts together.