All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 04'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great job of building up in this story for the next leg of Josh and Justin's pending adventures. Any future plans for Steve and Shane? Seems like you were hinting there might be a project brewing in your head from the way you left off with them. It would be nice (hint hint)....

hawko30hawko30about 12 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou for a great series can't wait to see what happens in the next series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you did a great job in this story of developing characters...even the smaller ones. It was emotional and I liked how you drew the reader in. The only thing I'd have wished for at all would have been for an epilogue in which we find out how he did in beating the cancer, maybe have them leaving for school would be nice. It felt a bit unfinished with the cancer threat still standing over their future.

cannd

StracciatellaStracciatellaabout 12 years ago

Nice. I left a comment on the first chapter about contractions in the dialogue--you seem to have improved a lot on that front, and that helps.

Something I noticed as more of the plot developed is that you seem to just rush through things that happen--the narration is ok, but when the plot is developing through dialogue, it feels more like your characters are listing off the things that need to be said, rather than just...saying them.

Don't get me wrong--I absolutely loved this story, and I certainly look forward to future installments. I rarely take the time to leave comments, to be honest. I love the creativity you have with character and plot development, and your grammar and spelling is just fine. I just feel that your writing lacks a natural flow.

In any case...like I said before, I look forward to the next installment of Josh and Justin's story. Keep up the good work, and I hope you keep learning as you do!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
deep breath

This was greaaaat! A8passes out

JasperBlazeJasperBlazeabout 12 years ago
WOW

This is the second time i've read this and it still gets better I'm looking forward to new beginings and I hope some thing comes about with Steve and Shane also I hope Justin gets to comfronts his father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Steve and Shane

I love this story but you add in a side plot for Steve and Shane that's just kind of left hanging. I fell you should keep going maybe right a sequel or another chapter about them.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago
More Please...

Can't wait for the new story, New Beginnings. Hpoefully Shyane and Steve could make an apperance in it, or have their own story... Just an idea...

DEamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleas write more

This is like the third time I read this and it still made me cry. I hope u continue josh and justins story plus write about what's happening with Steve and Shane

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i would have liked to know more about the ending outcome of justin's cancer other than that it was one of my all time faves much love to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story feels very unfinished. Justin and his mother shouldn't let his dad get away with the abuse, especially because he has no remorse whatsoever. Just for carving the words into Justin's back he deserves to be in prison. Second, the cancer issue still looms over his head, and I would like to know how he and Josh deal with the stress and the chemo. Third, what about Shane and Steve? Do they have a relationship or was it only a hookup?

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 10 years ago
Not Finished

Very nice storyline, likeable characters. Would like to have a branch off, follow shane and steve see what happens, and follow Justin and josh as well. I also agree with anon. about his dad getting away, and him saying he "can't hurt anyone else?!" Really? No way, that gives you a chance to throw some added trouble their way. Hope to see more soon. Good Luck

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I loved it!

So glad there is going to be more.

I hope George gets his

CE300CE300over 10 years agoAuthor
Note from me. :)

Hello everyone,

I just want to say I love reading all of your comments! It brings great joy to my heart to know that the story has touched you. The reason New Beginnings has not been posted is because I had The Trip published! It was something that I never would have thought could come true but it did. Its not in paper back but it is available for eReaders! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Trip/475527395864542 check out the facebook page and feel free to leave some comments, questions or thoughts about The Trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New Beginnings

Hi hope your good and hope to reas soon the next book in this story. Pleaseees hope your going to let us read it soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously?

He's not a danger to anyone else? That's never the case. They always find another victim, and when he does, you'll feel partially your fault for keeping his secret. What did his next victim ever do to you? He needs to be prosecuted, in full public view, and locked up, not let off the hook. I've been abused many times by different people, and the one thing in common was that someone else had been in my place first and done nothing to keep them from harming someone else.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Anon "Seriously..."

Those who have in fact been in an abusive situation, have gone through healing and met other victims and survivors along the way know that no two people's stories are the same.

Granted, it would be awesome if everyone had the strength to report and follow through the rigors of a trial, other aftermath, etc. That said, kindly do not participate in "victim shaming" or "victim blaming". No one has any idea of what exactly is going on in another's life and without complete knowledge and understanding of what could happen as a result, the observer has no right whatsoever to judge, blame or shame.

sweetlion86sweetlion86almost 7 years ago
We want more😀

Congratulations for your story. The abuse of Justin's father was hard to read, but the young love between Justin and Josh was beautiful. I know you writers also have lifes😁, but are you still planning on writing and posting the rest of Justin and Josh story?Would love to know more about them now that they can express their love openly, they deserve to be happy. Btw, Steve and Shane talk would be interesting to read about too, even if only in a short story. Best

CE300CE300almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Sweetlion86. Check out Now or Never if you haven't already. Justin and Josh make a appearance in that series as well. Right now I'm working on a big project so I've put Justin and Joshes story on hold for right now. Thank you for your wonderful comment and understanding about our lives.

Much Love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story about two guys in love

First to thank you for writing a genuine love story. It's beautiful that Justin and Josh are ready to start an eternity together, even if they haven't realised it fully. There must be a further series discussing how they deal with the cancer and its associated problems but I guess that the two of them will sort it out. And it helps that they are part of a wider caring group of friends.

I see that you have other commitments but hope that you find time to continue your posting eventually.

Many thanks.

CE300CE300over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I had originally planed for a sequel but I needed a break from Justin and Josh. In the series, Now or Never, they make an appearance which gives some insight as to how they are doing. There will be a sequel for them at some point, right now I'm working on a different series that goes along with Now or Never. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed The Trip. I hope you will read my other stories.

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

very good story really love a gay romance

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
4 stars so far

Will have to read on to see how this story turns out. I will say from personal experience that he in for a rough time with radiation treatment to that part of his anatomy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Thankyou

Tink22004Tink22004over 3 years ago
Beautiful story

All of your stories while heartbreaking are so beautiful and loving at the same time. I hope you do write the second story for these two although we do see glimpses of them in another story i would love to see more of just them and also what happens to Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed with this ending. George needs to be punished. Steve needs lots of work on his jealousy and anger, would love to see if Shane can help him recover. The fact that the sequel for Josh and Justin never happened is a huge let-down. I hesitate to read your other stories - and get invested in characters and stories that just get dropped too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a sad but beautiful love story. Looking forward to reading New Beginnings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Trip Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Trip Series Info

SIMILAR Stories