The Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

He paused for a moment. "Possibly, but if we catch a chill, it will take us forever to warm up again."

"What if we just try a little, and see how it goes?"

I just wanted to feel warm again. I've been shivering for two days.

I sat up. "Take off your shirt," I demanded and he reluctantly did so. I took our jackets and shirts and put them on the pile on top of us, and then laid down with my back to Tony.

WARMTH

The heat of his skin felt so, so good on my back. I instantly stopped shivering and exhaled slowly. A calm came over me and I was finally able to relax again. It is so, so frustrating when you're constantly cold.

Tony had his arms wrapped around me and he respectfully kept his hand on my tummy or ribs.

"This is working. Let's try our pants as well," I suggested.

"We just got comfortable!" he protested.

"I'm finally getting warm. Please?" I would have begged more if necessary.

He slowly started to move around so he could take off his pants. I sat up and quickly shed mine. We left our socks on. I wasn't going to let my feet get cold again. I threw our pants on top of us as well and once again I pulled our makeshift blanket over us and cuddled with my back to Tony.

As we lay in the dark, the only sound you could hear was the wind howling around the car outside, and our breathing. It was scary and peaceful and comforting. Because the car was covered in snow, everything sounded different. I could hear things I couldn't normally hear.

I swear I could hear our hearts beating.

And then I wanted more than warmth.

I sat forward and reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I pulled it off, realizing it was the first time I had had it off in days. I then rolled over and pressed my chest against his.

"I'm not trying anything. I just can't believe how warm I feel," I whispered.

Tony giggled and said, "You must be cold, your nipples are like little cold bullets on my chest"

We both giggled for a few minutes. It felt good to giggle after being stressed and cold for so long.

Then I felt his cock start to grow and press against my leg. We were laughing and it was freezing in the car. Isn't it supposed to shrink in the cold? I really don't understand how that thing works. I remember thinking that I'll have to find a biology student to explain it one day.

"Why is it growing?" I finally asked. Might as well ask someone who has one.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever met is almost naked and in my arms, her gorgeous breasts pressed against my chest, and we are laughing even though we are in the worst situation I can imagine. Not only are you beautiful but you're just cool to be around. We are in the middle of nowhere, stuck in the snow, and you haven't whined or complained. You're intelligent, funny, creative, and resourceful. You had some great ideas to keep us warm and alive. You're an amazing woman. Why wouldn't it grow?"

I've never considered myself to be beautiful and my breasts definitely aren't gorgeous, but knowing that he thinks so highly of me and hearing him say all those wonderful things definitely warmed my heart while his body warmed my skin.

I said softly, "When we started out on this trip, I thought you were just another meat head. Big muscles and little brains. Over time though, I could see you're a lot more than I thought. I appreciate how you've taken care of me over the past two days. We may be in a bad situation, but I feel safe with you."

I moved up and kissed his cheek, and then I kissed him softly on the lips. He squeezed me tight as I kissed him again. (Thankfully we packed our toothbrushes!)

We continued to kiss our kisses became more and more passionate. Tony is an amazing kisser and it was easy to let go and get lost in the lust. After a few minutes my nipples were no longer hard from the cold...

Moving back slightly, I pulled Tony softly and he started to lay on his stomach.

"No, lay on your back," I whispered.

Tony did his best to roll over and lay down on the back seat. It was cute to watch such a big guy try to move around in the backseat of a tiny car with all of our supplies around us and all of our clothes on top of us and me in the way. I couldn't help but smile.

He finally managed to roll over and lay on his back. I slowly moved on top of him and straddled him. I laid on top of him and started to kiss him again. I kissed his cheeks and the moved down and kissed his neck as his hands softly caressed the skin on my sides and back. It gave me the chills.

"Please, don't rub softly. It gives me the chills and I'm trying to stay warm," I said once the chill had passed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" he said as he rubbed me with his palms, restoring the warmth that his fingertips had taken away. I could tell he did not want to ruin the moment.

I kissed him on the lips, and then slowly kissed down to his muscular chest. As I moved down his body I tried to stay as close as I could to him.

Staying close exposed me to the hard shaft that was rubbing against my body as I slowly moved lower and lower down his body. I continued to kiss down over his defined abs and finally down to his waist. I moved our blanket of clothes over my head to make sure he stayed warm, and then I slowly pulled down the front of his boxer briefs. I reached my hand up in the dark and my hand found his hot, big, thick cock laying against his stomach.

I slowly licked from the bottom of his shaft, all the way to the tip. His hot flesh felt like fire against my tongue. He moaned loudly as I softly kissed down the shaft, and then once again licked him from the bottom to the top. I could feel his legs writhe beneath mine as I awkwardly laid on top of him in the cramped space.

His cock grew with every lick, and it started to move away from his body and stand straight up. Wrapping my fingers around his hot shaft, I could feel he was as hard as a rock and his cock felt like it was on fire. I leaned forward and softly kissed and then licked the tip before taking him into my mouth and sucking on him softly. He moaned even louder.

I stated to suck on his cock slowly and deliberately. I learned every inch of his cock with my tongue and I tried to give him as much pleasure to him as possible. I would suck soft and then hard, I would move my tongue back and forth, I would take him deep into the back of my throat and suck long and slow, and then suck only on the tip, moving my head fast and quick. I loved the way the ridge of the head of his cock would rub against the roof of my mouth.

Mostly, I loved the heat. His cock was so hot in my mouth, and it was making the rest of me hot. Several times I just put my face against it to let it warm my cheeks. I kept his hot cock in my mouth as long as I could, sucking on him slowly and letting the fire within me continue to build and build. My toes tingled from both the hot cock and from finally getting some hot blood into them.

Tony's fingers dug into my shoulders and he moaned frequently. He then grabbed my ponytail and held my head above him and quickly thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. He did it cautiously and for some reason it made me feel so sexy.

I finally pulled away, gasping for breath as I climbed up his body. I knew his patience for just having my mouth had run out. Actually, my patience for only having that cock in my mouth ran out as well. I was aching to feel him inside of me.

He pulled the covers up over my back as my lips met his. My lips were still on fire from sucking on his hot cock. I was pleased that Tony didn't freak out about kissing me after sucking on him like Jeff always used to. I love kissing a man passionately after having his cock in my mouth.

Reaching between my legs, I grabbed his hard cock and I swayed my hips until I could put the tip of his cock between my pussy lips. He tried to thrust slowly but only the tip parted my lips. He thrust a few more times but the position was awkward and he couldn't penetrate me.

I loved that he could no longer hold himself back and he had to have me.

I briefly sat up on top of him, exposing both of us to the cold, and I slowly impaled myself onto his long, thick shaft. I was soaking wet and I slid down on him easily, but went slow deliberately. Inch by delicious inch I lowered myself onto him until I had completely engulfed him. I gasped as he slowly stretched me. His hands gripped my thighs tighter and tighter and my fingers dug into his chest deeper and deeper. When he was all the way inside me, I once again laid down on his chest.

The fire from inside me mixed with the cold outside and I got a chill up my spine. Tony moaned softly as my body shook. He pulled the clothes up over me again as I slowly started to ride him. I knew I needed to stay close to him to preserve our heat, so I held myself up by putting my hands down on the seat, right above his shoulders, and I slowly moved my body over his. My breasts slowly dragged over his chest and our lips passed over each other softly as I slowly rode up and down that long, hard shaft.

Tony put his hands on my ass and he squeezed as he closed his eyes. I think he was in the same beautiful place I was. We were really strangers that had only met two days before, but neither one of us wanted to just fuck. While it is hard to say we were making love because we hardly knew each other...that is exactly what we were doing.

Over and over I slid up and down that delicious cock, being careful not to go too fast. At first, my intention was just to generate as much heat as I could for as long as I could, but once I had him inside me, I just wanted the beautiful moment to last forever.

It was the most intense, sensual, and slow love making that I've ever experienced and I loved every second of it. His cock fit me perfectly and I loved how intimate the whole experience was.

Over and over my body slowly moved over his, my hard nipples dragging over his hot flesh. The rhythm was slow and deliberate. The passion growing with every movement, every pant, and every thrust. He would fill me every time I moved my hips down, and he would almost slide out of me every time I went up.

The inside of the car started to fill with my moans as I could feel my orgasm swelling within me. It was building slowly, like the snowflakes outside. As each minute passed, the orgasm grew. Every time I took Tony all the way inside me, it added another layer to my orgasm. I started to really grind my hips down on him with each thrust down but I was very careful to keep the slow, deliberate pace.

I closed my eyes and felt his kisses on my cheek and lips as time started to slow down. My body started to tremble and I felt his hands grip my hips tighter as he helped me keep the rhythm as my body started to take over. I could feel his strong hands moving me up and down and I could feel him try to thrust from beneath me.

I started to grunt as I tried to fight back my orgasm. My legs started to shake against his and I gripped the seat as hard as I could.

All my muscles tightened.

A flash of white.

A ringing in my ears.

A guttural yell.

My legs were shaking so much that my hips started to lift up and I started to slide off of that massive cock. Tony quickly put his left arm around my back to hold me close to him and he put his right hand on my lower back and then pushed up with his legs and started ramming me super fast from underneath, his hip bone slamming into my clit with each thrust.

Flashes of white.

Skin slapping skin.

Biting his shoulder as I screamed.

Gripping the seat tighter.

My orgasm infiltrating my body, taking over, and possessing me.

My orgasm didn't come in waves, instead, it was like a snow plow pushing through me. It was strong and intense and it kept building and it lasted forever.

It was so intense that my strength gave out and arms turned to jello I collapsed onto his chest and my body turned into a rag doll. I was completely at his mercy as he continued to slam that hot, hard cock into my soaking wet hot pussy as fast as he could. My eyes rolled back into my head, and I couldn't think, I could only feel ecstasy and euphoria.

A long slow moan that I've never heard come out of myself escaped my lips.

Tony stopped and he put his legs down on the seat as he panted heavily. I had no strength whatsoever and I laid on him, limply.

"You okay?" he managed to get out through his pants.

"Yes," I said through pants of my own.

Tony grabbed my ass and kept moving his hips sliding his cock in and out of my pussy at random depths and it was probing me in random places. Tony finally caught his breath enough and he grabbed my ass and started to try and thrust faster while being underneath me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed out. "Stop, stop, stop. I have a cramp!"

The fog of ecstasy lifted just long enough for me to realize I was in horrible pain.

My right leg was in a weird position and I could feel my muscles tightening in my right hip before the orgasm, but then my orgasm hit and it consumed me. I couldn't think, I couldn't feel, I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe. I could only feel pure pleasure.

Tony stopped and let me go and I tried extending both of my legs but I still could't stretch out so I started clawing at the door and pulling myself up to get me at the right angle where I could extend my legs. Tony tried lifting me as I whimpered and scrambled to get relief. I finally found enough room and I ended up standing up over Tony with my back against the top of the car. I looked down and his eyes were really wide.

"Are you OK?" he said in a panicked tone.

I could tell he was really scared but I still started to laugh. It was the most unromantic thing that could've happened during an incredibly amazing, beautiful moment.

"I'm fine, I just have a cramp in my hip," I said while giggling.

He was so sweet and understanding. He started to rub my hip and we both laughed and giggled at the weird position I was in.

"Look, quick," Tony said. He was looking between my legs so I bent my head down and looked between my legs. When I stood up I had pulled the blanket up over us, and under the blanket was a little bit of moonlight that was coming in from outside the car. It was just enough light to see a long strand of my juices going all the way from my pussy to Tony's cock. It was actually very beautiful. We were still connected.

It was a magical moment.

Tony started to rub my hip again and the strand broke between us. We smiled and kissed and thankfully, the cramp subsided. My hip was still sore but it didn't hurt nearly as bad.

I then started to shiver. Standing above Tony made the blanket fall off of us. We were nude and my tummy and crotch were soaking wet. Tony pulled me close to him again and quickly started pulling our clothes over us. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close but I continued to shiver. He then had another idea.

He moved me off of him and had me lay face down on the seat. He then then moved on top of me and became my blanket.

So warm.

I immediately stopped shivering.

I soon realized Tony not only wanted to keep me warm, he wanted to keep something else warm as well. His cock was in between my legs and he started to thrust very, very slowly. He started to kiss my shoulder softly and I could feel his cock quickly getting larger and hotter. It was getting hotter and hotter and I started to ache for him again. I then realized he didn't cum yet! I had the cramp before he finished!

"Wait," I said softly.

Like the gentleman that he is, he stopped and lifted himself off of me as I shoved my pillow down under my hips to raise my ass a little. I spread my legs as much as possible and Tony held himself up with one arm, and in the dark, moved his cock with his right hand until he found my pussy. He then slowly laid down on top of me.

He shoved one hand under my left hip and thigh and pushed it under me until he found my clit. His right hand gripped the edge of the seat that was next to my head.

I really didn't need him to massage my clit. I was still soaking wet from before. He could have easily slid into me, but I appreciated that he was concerned with my pleasure.

While slowly massaging my clit, he pushed the tip of his cock into me until just the head slipped in. I whimpered...only because I wanted more. Instead, he slowly pulled the tip out and then put the tip back in.

I reached back with my left hand and tried to grab his ass and pull him into me, but his arm was in the way. I stopped reaching for him when he started softly kissing me. He softly kissed my shoulders, cheek, and my ear while softly massaging my clit and sliding just the tip of his cock in and out of me over and over again.

Fuck me.

I grabbed the edge of the seat tightly and whimpered again. With his weight on me and his arm under me, I could barely move. I ached for him and he knew he was teasing me. He then slowly pulled his hand out from under me, and he put his fingers to his mouth. He sucked on his fingers as the tip continued to slowly slip in and out of me.

"You taste so sweet," he whispered.

He then continued to nibble on my ear as he reached under the seat with his left hand, and his right hand grabbed the seat tightly. I could feel the muscles in his arms tighten and I knew he was going to ram me soon.

Tip in.

Tip out.

Tip in.

The anticipation was driving me insane.

Tip out.

Tip in.

Tip out.

Hot, hard, cock.

I was full of cock in an instant...and immediately he started plunging into me hard and fast.

Some strange noise that was a mix between a gasp, an exhale, and a guttural moan escaped my lips, and then I inhaled and the noise turned into a loud, long moan because he was like a machine, thrusting in hard from behind, and his hips were rhythmically slamming into my ass. He was slamming into me so hard that my head suddenly stated to bump into the arm rest on the car door.

His left hand reached under my left arm and his fingers hooked onto my left shoulder, and then in between thrusts he pulled hard with his left hand and I slid back a few inches, and then he quickly shoved that delicious cock back into me without even skipping a beat. I reached up the best I could with my right hand and pushed back against the door, except I had little strength left in my arms. All of my energy was focused on what was happening between my legs. I've never been impaled so deep, hard, fast and deliciously in all my life.

Bang my head against the door all you want, just don't stop shoving that magnificent cock into me.

I have no idea how long he fucked me like that but it felt like both a few minutes and an eternity all at the same time. I really couldn't tell because I stopped thinking and had some sort of metaphysical experience.

I stopped being a woman.

I stopped being Tamera.

I stopped being human.

I became sex.

Tony reached under me and his fingers found my clit again, but instead of rubbing my clit he started to press on my clit every time he pulled out. He would thrust in deep and hard, and then press down on my clit as he slid out, and then shove himself in hard again. I have no idea how he did it, but the man has talent. It caused my orgasm to grow quickly and I remember reaching back with my left arm and grabbing his ass and digging my nails into him, trying to hold on.

My orgasm continued to build and Tony's cock started to swell inside me. Tony finally started to go a little faster and fuck me a little harder. He waited for me the first time and now I wanted to wait for him. His fingers pressed my clit harder and harder and I started to moan and yell louder as he grunted into my ear. The sound reached a crescendo as he slammed into me harder and harder, faster and faster. The tip of his cock became huge and then...

Hot cum.

White flash.

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers