The Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

Breathing stopped.

Ears ring.

Inhale.

Loud screams.

Fingers dig.

Bodies convulse.

More cock.

More cum.

Guttural grunts.

Hard shoves.

Hot bodies.

Beating harts.

Loud exhales.

Heavy Breathing.

Finally calm.

Forever changed.

I was so lost in euphoria and lust. We were completely in a cocoon, multiple cocoons actually. The cocoon of the snow covered the car, and the cocoon of pure lust all around us. In our cocoon there were no other sounds other than our moans, heavy breathing, and our skin colliding together over and over again. There were no other smells but the smell of sex and sweat. There were no other tastes than the taste of his lips or the taste of our juices or the taste of his skin. There was no other touch than our hot flesh.

My head was spinning in the most wonderful way. I had never been so in sync with another human before, and it was magical.

We didn't speak the rest of the night, which was fine because we fully understood one another. A few seconds after our amazing orgasm he softly touched me to guide me where he wanted me to go. He slowly pulled the pillow out from under my tummy and put it under our heads, and then he carefully rolled us to our right side. He was being so careful so that he would not slip out of me. He slowly reached down and pulled our makeshift blanket over us, and then slid himself as deep into me as he could. He wrapped his arms around me, nuzzled his nose next to my neck, and he quickly fell asleep. I love feeling his warm breath on my neck and shoulder as he breathes. He finally slipped out of me shortly after he fell asleep. I wish men could stay hard all night after. I wanted to stay connected.

I still want him inside of me.

My head was spinning too much and my body was trembling too much for me to sleep, so I decided to update my journal. I had to start over several times because the words didn't make much sense until the orgasmic fog lifted from my mind.

It is after 2:00 am and I really should get some sleep, but I had to write all of this down. I had to save this magical moment so I can always look back and remember how wonderful every second was.

At least our experiment worked...we're very warm.

------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 18th

10:00 am

Tony and I woke up in the middle of the night and had to put our clothes back on to stay warm. Our bodies had finally cooled down and the storm had gotten worse after we went to sleep. The wind really started to howl around the car, and it even shook the car a few times.

We woke up again about an hour ago. With all the hot sex, little food, and the cloudy skies, it was easy to sleep in.

As soon as I turned to face Tony and he kissed my forehead. I reached down and slowly started to rub his cock over his pants. Thankfully, I could feel him growing quickly. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, and then I got up and moved down to be in-between his legs. I had to get on my knees and Tony had to move up a little, but I managed to pull his cock out of his pants and wrap my lips around his warm flesh.

He quickly grew in my mouth as I slowly and softly sucked on him. I could still taste us from last night. It felt so good to have something so hot in my mouth after being cold again for most of the night. I quickly started to heat up again.

I grabbed his growing cock with my right hand and I started to stroke him. I grabbed his hard cock tightly and I started to move my head faster.

"Come here...I want that hot pussy," Tony said softly.

"I can't, I'm too swollen and sore," I replied as I continued to stroke his cock.

I lied. I wanted to swallow his cum.

I was so hungry...

He laid back and started to get a little too comfortable. I was tired and hungry and I didn't have the energy to suck on his cock all day. I started to talk dirty just to get him to cum faster. When I asked him if he wanted to watch me lick a pussy, he came almost instantly.

His hot cum shot into the back of my throat and I continued to suck on him and stroke him as long as possible, taking in every last drop. I was so hungry and cold that I could feel his hot cum sliding all the way down, into my empty tummy.

I collapsed into a heap next to him, completely out of energy and I think I dozed off again. I woke up when Tony sat up and started putting on his jacket.

He is outside right now trying to make a fire. I love that he is trying everything he can to keep us warm and safe. I really wished that we had met under better circumstances. He is actually a really nice guy.

I'm a little worried about him. He looks really pale today. It's probably from the lack of food and sleep.

My hand is too cold to write anymore.

------------------------------------------------

8:30 pm.

Another day and still no cars passed by.

Tony tried for three hours but he couldn't get a fire started. He climbed back in the car and he was so exhausted he fell asleep. He woke up to talk for a bit but he really wasn't making sense.

He has been shivering ever since he came back into the car. I tried to keep him warm but he just kept shivering. I then touched his forehead and realized he had a fever. I'm not sure what made him sick but he is really shaking and it is scaring me.

I can tell it is going to be another really long night.

------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 19th

Early morning, before daylight.

I cannot tell what time it is. Phone dead. Watch dead.

So cold.

Flashlight almost dead.

Tony still shivering and moaning. I'm getting really scared.

------------------------------------------------

Morning.

I've been sitting here crying for an hour. Cried so much my tears froze on my cheeks.

Tony suddenly sat up, said he was too hot. He got out of car. He stripped down and started walking. Fell over after a few feet.

I got out of car. Went to him. No pulse. No breathing.

Tony is dead.

How can Tony be dead? He was just talking to me. Now he is face down in the snow. I got him a blanket.

Forgot I wasn't wearing shoes when I got out of the car. Feet are now so, so cold.

In car now. Can't close car door. Too much snow or something. Scared. Alone. Tired. Cold. Crying. Always shivering.

I miss you mommy.

------------------------------------------------

Dusk.

Such a long, long day. Sleeping a lot. Crying a lot.

After Tony died, Bobby came to me in the car. He said he missed me so much. I'm so confused. I know he died in Afghanistan but he came and talked to me and hugged me. He looked so good and he felt warm.

Took off my socks and my toes look black. I think that is bad. Is that bad Mommy? Bobby tried to warm up my feet but it didn't work. Bobby told me the highway goes to Las Vegas and it is hot. He said the wicked live in my mind and I should. Bobby said daddy was my angel. Daddy lives in Vermont now with Frosty the snowman and the Santa. And I miss juice. Orange juice is my favorite. I would really like some now. And I kissed a boy and a girl and it was

I'm so confused.

Maybe my brain is frozen.

Sleep now.

------------------------------------------------

Thirty day. December 543

Morning.

Piled all the clothes on me. Stopped shivering for a bit. Slept for a bit. Cried for a bit.

More snow last night. Can barely see Tony now. Snow covered him.

My feet are turning black.

All I want to do is sleep.

I want Bobby to come back.

Cannot understand what I wrote yesterday. My head gets so confused.

------------------------------------------------

Dusk.

No cars.

No trucks.

No hope.

No toes.

No food.

No sleep.

No more.

------------------------------------------------

Saturday? Sunday? I don't know anymore.

Morning.

I woke up and I feel really, really warm. I don't know why. I'm going to go out and cuddle Tony and see if I can warm him up, like he warmed me up when we made love. Maybe I can warm him up enough so he will wake up.

I'm going to go cuddle him now.

I love you Tony.

I love you Bobby.

I love you mommy.

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

January 4th - A snow plow came upon the vehicle at 3:47 pm. Police were notified. Police arrived on the scene. Contents of the vehicle were searched. Journal recovered by the Police Department. Search and rescue was notified. Cadaver dogs were brought onto the scene. The bodies of Tony Matthews, and Tamera Lacey were found about 15 feet from the vehicle. Both victims had been reported missing by their families. Both victims were only dressed in their underwear and socks. As the journal indicates, Tamera was cuddling Tony. The bodies were covered in 16 inches of snow. it is suspected that both had severe hypothermia. Tony may have had an additional ailment which intensified his symptoms

From the journal is was determined there may be another victim, Amber Ryder, who was also reported missing several days ago by her parents. The search for her is ongoing.

January 5th - Next of kin was notified. Tamera's mother has provided permission to reprint her journal as a warning to all to be prepared when making any trips during he winter. Pack extra blankets, food, batteries, tools, and road flares. Always check the roads and weather before leaving.

The search for Amber is still ongoing.

Condolences to their parents and friends.

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers