The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Yes Trish I'm still really hungry but I think I want a bigger bowl to eat from," Mickie says looking down at Trish's big tits.

Trish can't believe it as Mickie scoops out a big chunk of chocolate ice cream and splats it down on Trish's left breast. She groans as the cold ice cream touches her skin but as soon as Mickie uses the back of her spoon to spread it out Trish feels better. Never had a lover used food on her and when Mickie adds another scoop of ice cream to her right breast Trish can feel her juices flowing even more. Mickie puts her empty bowl down and picks up a can of whipped cream and starts spraying it over Trish's wet pussy. Hearing the can and feeling the soft cream touching her cunt Trish groans as she looks up to see the ice cream on her boobs melting. A trickle of chocolate rolls down her cleavage and down her flat abs where Mickie spots it and leans down to lick it off her belly. Feeling Mickie's tongue makes Trish cry out but she stays still making sure to stay covered in the sticky food. Mickie has now picked up the chocolate sauce and is now squirting it all over Trish's mid section. Drawing a big smiley face on her belly Mickie giggles, as Trish is all covered in desert and now time for her treat. Leaning over Mickie flicks her tongue out over the mountain of whipped cream on Trish's cunt. Trish groans as Mickie's soft tongue touches her body and the feeling of the ice cream melting on her tits and whipped cream on her hot, cum soaked pussy is making Trish so horny. Leaning down Mickie keeps her head between Trish's legs and flicks her tongue against the inside of Trish's thighs. Hearing the blonde cry and shake makes Mickie smile even more as she licks Trish's strong thighs.

"Oh god Mickie you're so good lick me more please Mickie I love it," Trish moans as Mickie's well-tuned tongue licks all the whipped cream from her inner thighs.

Mickie's tongue gently brushes the skin on Trish's thighs making her nerves tingle with sexual excitement. The ice cream is also melting on Trish's breasts and the sudden coldness on her sensitive boobs has Trish in a near orgasmic state. Mickie smiled as she looks up to see Trish with her eyes shut moaning softly to her licking food off her body. Mickie loved to use food during sex and some of the brunette's most naughty sexual experiences were in restaurants. Moving up her legs Mickie smells Trish's cream covered pussy and just groans at the sweet smell of Trish's sex. Rubbing her finger down the middle of the cream Mickie hears Trish gasp as her index finger rubs against her soaked wet pussy lips. Mickie looks at the cream on her finger and licks it up grinning, as she can taste cum mixed in with the cream.

"You fucking bitch Mickie James stop teasing me and please lick my pussy," Trish begs her young lover who just props herself up on her knees and smiles at the blonde.

"Oh so little Miss Stratus wants me to lick her pussy, does she want me to eat out her cream covered, cum soaked cunt?" Mickie teases a horny Trish with a Cheshire cat like grin on her face.

Trish growls and wraps her toned legs around Mickie big hips closing her in tight, "Yes Mickie I want you so much now please, please, please lick my fucking pussy."

Smiling at her frustrated blonde lover Mickie ducks down pushing her cute face right into Trish's whipped cream covered cunt. Howling with joy Trish digs her fingers into the table to hold her still as Mickie's tongue works overtime licking up all the cream. Licking on every inch of the outside of Trish's pussy has the blonde leaking pussy juices out all over Mickie's face. Mickie doesn't stop licking Trish's pussy getting every bit of cum coated cream in her mouth and it's one of the best tasting things Mickie has ever eaten. Slurping up the last few drops of cream Mickie looks up at her fellow wrestler with cream and cum dripping off her face. Trish could have cried her ultimate fantasy the one woman in wrestling she really wanted to fuck is knelling on her dinner table her face coated in her cum. Crawling around Trish's body Mickie moves her face away from Trish's cunt but before the blonde can utter a protest Mickie pushes two fingers inside Trish's pussy lips making her cry out. Grinning at the moans and cries she is getting from Trish's body Mickie slides alongside Trish's perfect figure before her head is up to Trish's chocolate covered tits. Most of the ice cream has melted and spilled all over Trish's body and the oak table but Mickie flicks her tongue at Trish's nipple licking up some of the chocolate. Trish gasps as she realizes what Mickie is now going to do and with her fingers also buried deep into her pussy Trish braces herself for the waves of pleasure she knows is coming. Mickie thrashes her tongue all over Trish's left breast licking up all the melted ice cream making Trish moan from the soft touching of Mickie's tongue. Loving the taste of Trish's chocolate covered boobs Mickie thrusts her fingers deeper inside Trish making the blonde scream out in joy.

Grabbing Hold of Trish's boobs Mickie squishes it up making her tit like an ice cream cone as she happily sucks the chocolate of Trish's nipple. Once her left breast is completely clean Mickie slides her face across Trish's salvia covered tit pushing her face into Trish's cleavage. Mickie licks up some of the melted chocolate but is more in her own world of pleasure as she can feel Trish's world famous breasts around her head. They are the softest, pillow like breasts Mickie had every felt and as she raises her head she sees Trish's head is back on the table as she groans with pleasure from Mickie's sensual assault. Leaning her head up Mickie wraps her big lips around Trish's right nipple and sucks all the chocolate off it. Having Mickie James sucking her nipples is making Trish so horny and Mickie's fingers are doing such a good job on her pussy. None of Trish's other lovers had ever teased her like this none of them even came close to giving Trish this much pleasure.

"God Mickie I love you I love you so much you're the best ever please don't stop never stop," Trish begs in a tired panting voice as Mickie takes her to pleasurable places she never knew excised.

"I love you too Trish," Mickie says looking up at the panting face of her blonde lover, "But if you really loved me Trish you would cum all over this table you would soak this table in your hot, sticky cum if you really loved me."

Trish responses to this teasing by shouting and moaning even louder making Mickie's pussy leak out all down her tanned thighs. Quickly getting back to fully pleasing Trish Mickie starts licking away all the melted chocolate over Trish's right breast. She keeps her fingers moving in and out of Trish at a steady rate feeling just how wet the Diva of the Decade really is for her. Mickie has never felt so much cum drip from one pussy Trish must have so much cum to give out and there is nothing Mickie wants to do more than make Trish cum time after time after time. Licking Trish's other breast clean of ice cream Mickie starts to side down Trish's sticky body to her washboard abs. They are covered in several line of chocolate sauce and as Mickie drives her fingers into Trish's throbbing wet clit she starts to lich off the sauce. Working her tongue all over Trish's mid section Mickie loves the feel of Trish's 6-pack on her tongue. She's never been a lover of flat stomach's due to her own slightly larger gut but right here tasting the sweat and chocolate on Trish's mid section makes Mickie even hotter and wetter. Trish is sliding back and forth grinding her own perfect ass cheeks into the table as Mickie's two hard working fingers find every one of her pleasure points and makes them feel so good and makes Trish so happy. Licking the last of the chocolate sauce away from Trish's belly button Mickie curls her two fingers around Trish's clit and starts thrusting her fingers in and out hard and fast. The sudden change of pace catches Trish on the edge and the blonde Woman's champion screams out so loud the whole of Canada must be able to hear her.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH FUCK OHHHHHH GOD FUCK MICKIE I'M CUMMING GOD I'M CUMMING," Trish screams nearly making Mickie's ear bled as her blonde lover screams as she hits her peak.

Mickie uses her own body pressure to keep Trish from thrashing around on the table and watches with glee as Trish soaks the table with cum. Trish finally calms down and Mickie removes her damp fingers from inside Trish and licks them clean of all Trish's cum. Looking down Mickie sees the big puddle of pussy juices and she carefully slides Trish out of the way so she can clean up Trish's mess. Still panting hard Trish uses her elbows to lift her head up off the table to see Mickie cleaning up the large cum and melted ice cream mess they had both made.

"Thank you Mickie," Trish is able to spit out still breathing hard but with a huge smile across her red face.

Mickie takes a second to have a mental picture of Trish Stratus her idol sat butt naked on her own table, blonde hair messed up with her face a bright red but flashing a pearly white smile. Mickie could not be any happier than she is right now but she still doesn't want this to end so she decides to tease Trish a bit.

"I love you too Trish and now thanks to you I'm all full up I could not eat another thing," Mickie says flashing her own bright white smile.

Catching on fast Trish crawls forward to Mickie and rubs her thumb under the brunette's chin before leaning forward kissing Mickie. Mickie melts into Trish's arms as the blonde's perfect lips meet hers and Trish even slips her tongue inside Mickie's mouth. Moaning softly Mickie is shocked when Trish spins her around and pushes her back onto the table. Breaking the kiss Trish grins at her number one fan and lover before reaching over and grabbing her own bowl of ice cream. Trish looks inside the bowl to find the ice cream has melted completely and is now just a thick liquid. Without another second's thought Trish pours the melted ice cream all over Mickie's torso making her gasp as the sticky liquid flows all over her big boobs and down her chest. Trish groans as Mickie's large boobs are covered in melted chocolate and it drips all the way down Mickie's stomach. Wrapping her arms around Mickie's back lifting her up slightly before Trish leans down and licks some of the melted ice cream off Mickie's boob. Mickie's body shivers as Trish's tongue flicks against her big boob licking off the chocolate as it continues to run down her body. Trish slaps her hand onto Mickie's stomach and moves her hand all the way up Mickie's upper body covering her hand in chocolate. Her hand reaches Mickie's breasts and Trish gives her tits a long rub before moving her hand over to her face. Trish drinks up most of the chocolate but some of it drips off her hand and down onto her already sticky breasts. Mickie pulls Trish into a loving embrace and both Divas groan as their breasts touch and their nipples rub up against each other.

Mickie's chocolate covered tits rub against Trish's licked clean tits and both of them grind their large busts into each other. Pleasure runs up their spines as Mickie moves forward kissing Trish's soft lips before Trish moves forward sending Mickie back onto the table. Once Mickie is lying down on the stained table Trish lifts up and spins around so she is sitting on Mickie's mid section looking at Mickie's pink pussy. Mickie grins as Trish slides down onto her body in a 69 position and Mickie gets a great view of Trish's naked ass sliding towards her. Trish can feel her thighs and hips getting covered in the melted ice cream she poured over Mickie but the second she sees the brunette's soaking wet pussy Trish turns all her attention back to it. Softly brushing her hand over Mickie's hairless mound but as she tries to slide her fingers inside Mickie she lets out a shudder and a yell.

"No Trish please not yet I'm still too sore," Mickie, says sounding upset at not giving her lover what she wants.

Trish turns round to see Mickie's sad face glued to her large ass, "Don't worry Mickie I'm sure I can find another hole where I can pleasure you."

Mickie bolts her neck up to see the grin on Trish's face before the blonde turns her head round. Not being able to believe this Mickie slowly moves her legs up into the air exposing her sore pussy and her very big ass. Spitting on her fingers Trish feels herself getting damp as Mickie spreads her legs out wide giving Trish a view she only got watching girl on girl porno's. Mickie's asshole was nearly calling out to her and Trish could not wait pushing her lubed up fingers inside Mickie's ass making her scream. Hearing Mickie's scream of pleasure Trish pushes her fingers a bit deeper on the second thrust and Mickie groans in lust. Trish can see Mickie's pussy leaking with pre cum so Trish rubs her fingers in Mickie's pussy juices before thrusting them back into Mickie's big ass. Crying and moaning Mickie never thought about Trish anally fucking her, her fantasy had Trish firmly between her legs but now the fact that Ms. Stratus liked to fuck butts make Mickie feel even more in love with the blonde. Mickie loved having her big ass fucked she thought back to all the woman who would lube up a strap on and drive it deep in-between her meaty ass cheeks. Working her two fingers in faster and harder Trish listens to Mickie's deep groans of enjoyment and she leans down planting a soft kiss on Mickie's cunt lips. Mickie's hips jerk up from that soft kiss by Trish and Mickie moans and wants to grab something, as her hands are free. Looking up Mickie's entire vision is clouded out by Trish's big booty and without thinking Mickie plants both hands on Trish's firm cheeks. It's now Trish's turn to groan as Mickie grabs her ass and starts rubbing her soft ass cheeks and Trish can feel her juices dripping out all over Mickie's chocolate covered chest. Trish loves having her ass played with ever since Lita first fucked her up the ass with a strap on in a locker room Trish loved taking a good ass fucking. Mickie digs her fingers into the flesh of Trish's ass feeling how soft her cheeks feel when Mickie spreads Trish's ass getting a good look at her asshole.

As Trish works her fingers into Mickie's hole she is praying under her breath that Mickie will play with her needy asshole and to her delight she feels Mickie push her face right into her ass. Mickie buries her head in between Trish's big ass and loves every second of it and she can smell Trish's sex and knows her blonde partner wants a bit of ass attention too. Grabbing hold of Trish's cheeks keeping them spread out wide Mickie's tongue slowly ventures forward into Trish's ass. The blonde moans as Mickie's amazing tongue enters her ass and Trish can't help but add a third finger to Mickie's ass watching with delight as Mickie's big ass cheeks cover up her entire wrist as she pushes her hand forward. Both Divas are now fucking the others ass as Mickie works her tongue inside Trish's big ass while the blonde has three fingers deep in Mickie's ass hole. Trish groans as Mickie's tongue flicks her anus and Trish is so thankful that Mickie loves her but that the brunette has a wicked tongue. Pushing her face further into Trish's ass and Mickie loves the taste and the smell of her lover's ass. Feeling Trish's fingers deep inside her Mickie cries out into Trish's ass and slaps her hands into Trish's ass cheeks making the flesh shake and jiggle.

Pulling her face out of Trish's ass for a second Mickie looks over at Trish and shouts, "God Trish I wish I'd brought my big black strap on with me I would fuck this big ass good."

Trish giggles at she hears Mickie's dirty talk that makes her legs weak and her pussy dripping wet, "I wish you had Mickie and I can't wait to use my fucking huge double headed dildo on your sweet pussy."

Trish finishes talking then drives her fingers in deeper to Mickie's ass making the brunette scream and slap her hands against her ass. Trish starts grinding her body into Mickie's chocolate covered body feeling how good Mickie's big boobs feel on her stomach. Mickie wants to Lick and play with Trish's asshole but the blonde is pleasing her so much that she can't do anything but moan and cry out. Trish is enjoying this so much her dream girl is moaning and groaning and is taking a hard finger fucking up her ass. Their sticky bodies are sliding up and down into each other squishing together and the sweat also makes their skin slick and the smell of sex is in the air. Mickie's groans fill up the whole house and her breaths are getting shorter and louder as Trish's fingers fuck her big ass. Leaning down Trish kisses Mickie's right on the pussy making Mickie howl loudly and sends pre cum leaking over Trish's table. Another gently kiss by Trish has Mickie panting and moaning before Trish leans down and French kisses Mickie's pussy pushing her tongue softly inside Mickie's pussy lips. Mickie cries out and starts to cum all over Trish's tongue and lips coating her face in her juices.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK TRISH I'M CUMMING OH GOD FUCK MEEEEEEEEE," Mickie screams as Trish kisses her pussy tasting her escaping juices.

Dropping her legs down Mickie takes a deep breath as she has had another orgasm only a few minutes after her first one. Trish licks up the rest of Mickie's juices then wiping the cum off her lips before sucking her finger clean. She's just about to get up off Mickie when the brunette digs her nails into Trish's ass pulling her back down. Mickie now is taken over by lust she has never cummed like the times Trish has touched her and she wants to repay Trish. Flicking her talented tongue out Mickie drives it deep in between Trish's cheeks and the blonde cries out as Mickie tongue's her prostate. Trish rubs her hands all over Mickie's large thighs feeling how soft they are as Mickie tongue fucks her asshole. Groaning loudly Trish is dripping cum all over Mickie's messy chest as the bubbly brunette licks out her ass. Her second orgasm of the night is building up inside her but Trish wants more from Mickie as she is giving her so much pleasure.

"Wait Mickie wait I wanna try a new position please," Trish asks her lover who removes her tongue from Trish's asshole.

A sticky Trish gets to her feet and lies down on her back but Mickie sits up and shakes her head.

"Nhuh Trish I want your big ass and I know you want me to eat out your big, fat ass," Mickie says in a childish, teasing tone that makes Trish giggle.

"Alright then Mistress James how do you want me?" Trish asks as a chocolate covered Mickie slides across the table towards her.

Mickie grabs Trish's ankles and rolls the blonde over onto her front. Reaching out Mickie slaps her palm against Trish's left ass cheek making the blonde cry on in surprise.

"Get on your hands and knees Trish, I'm going to eat out your nice big ass until you cream all over your own table," Mickie says in a sexy tone on voice making Trish hot.

She quickly scoots up to her hands and knees making sure to stick her tanned ass out at Mickie. The brunette looks around before picking up the chocolate sauce bottle and squirting it onto Trish's ass. Leaving a nice trail of chocolate on Trish's brown cheeks Mickie spreads Trish's ass cheeks and shoots a blob of chocolate into her ass. Trish groans as the warm chocolate sauce seeps into her ass as Mickie squirts more an more Sauce into Trish's asshole. Finishing off the bottle Mickie licks her lips as a small drip of sauce runs out from between Trish's cheeks. The light brown liquid is now filling up Trish ass as Mickie reaches over the table and picks up the whipped cream. Spraying a good amount of the fluffy white cream over her lover's ass Mickie looks at Trish's ass covered in sauce and cream.

"MMMMM Trish your ass looks so tasty," Mickie says licking her lips as she rubs the back of the blonde's thighs.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers