The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

"Oh God Mickie," Trish moans, "I need you to eat my big ass I want to feel your tongue all over my beautiful cheeks please Mickie."

There is no better pleasure for Mickie James than another woman on her hands and knees sticking her ass out begging for it to be licked. Mickie knew she had a gifted tongue she can still here the loud ear breaking screams of Trinity a fellow NWA TNA female wrestler who loved having Mickie's tongue inside of her. Now Mickie had her idol Trish in the most perfect position covered in chocolate and cream her ass like a giant desert.

"I want to eat out your big ass Trish, I want to lick your brown creamy cheeks, I'll make you scream make you cry I'm going to eat out your big ass Trish better than anyone else," Mickie says hunger in her eyes licking her lips at Trish's ass covered in food.

Trish shivers as her image of cute little girl Mickie is shattered as the dirty, slutty Mickie speaks out making Trish leak juices all over the wooden table. Giving her ass a quick shake Trish looks behind her to see Mickie leaning her face into the whipped cream covering her ass cheeks. Pushing herself face first into Trish's whipped cream covered ass leaving cream all over her face. Flicking her tongue out Mickie touches Trish's strong ass and starts lapping the cream up off Trish's cheeks. The taste of Trish's cream covered ass cheeks is intoxicating to Mickie who's face is right up close to Trish's ass making some of the cream stain against her face. Licking Trish's ass clean of cream Mickie then spreads Trish's ass cheeks getting another prize look at Trish's chocolate coated hole. Moaning softly Trish feels Mickie's soft hands on her ass and her warm breath tickling her asshole. Slowly Mickie slides her tongue into Trish's ass instantly tasting the chocolate she applied to Trish's ass and both Divas cry out. Losing the soft approach Mickie starts shooting her tongue in and out fast eating up every bit of chocolate sauce inside Trish's ass. Trish digs her nails into her oak table as Mickie hammers her wet tongue into her ass. Mickie has never tasted an ass any better with Trish's loud passionate cries are making Mickie so happy. After licking up most of the chocolate lube Mickie now presses her tongue deep into Trish's anus making her shake as her sensitive asshole is eaten out by Mickie. Holding onto Trish's thick hips Mickie sticks her tongue out and moves her head back and forth pushing her tongue in and out of Trish's puckered hole.

"OH OH AHHHH OHHHH SHIT MICKIE SO GOOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD DON'T STOP NEVER STOP," Trish screams out trying to make the whole neighborhood hear her passion.

Mickie groans into Trish's ass as she hears her blonde lover scream like she's in a horror movie. She loves this and Mickie loves this she has never felt so complete and she has never felt so good tongue fucking anyone else. Trish has nearly been brought to tears of joy as Mickie's perfect tongue teases her ass to the point where Trish feels like she's going to explode. Her juices flow down her legs as Mickie's tongue pleasures her ass in ways Trish has never felt before. Moving her hand Mickie cups Trish's red-hot crotch and slowly rubs her hand over her shaved pussy lips making Trish scream.

"FUCK OH FUCK MICKIE I'M CUMMMING GOD CUMMING," Trish screams as Mickie's two-pronged attack makes her explode into a powerful orgasm.

Mickie holds her lover tight as Trish shakes from the pure power of her orgasm. Slowly Mickie lowers Trish onto the table then lies down next to her blonde lover holding her tight. Trish opens her eyes to see Mickie lying next to her cuddling her sweaty, naked body and Trish breaks out into a huge smile.

"I love you Mickie I've wanted this for so long and I want this to happen again and again," Trish blubbers with tears in her eyes staring deep into Mickie's.

Mickie feels herself welling up as she kisses Trish on the forehead, "This is perfect Trish you are so good and I love you too."

Both Divas smile though teary eyes and embrace each other's sweat and food covered bodies. The two girlfriends hold each other tight truly in love as they fall asleep lying naked on Trish's dining room table.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers