All Comments on 'The Truth About Black Canadians'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fundamental difference between Canadians and Americans ... white, black, yellow or purple

Canada prides itself on being a country of cultural diversity wherein people maintain their cultural individuality, rather than a melting pot wherein everyone becomes Americanized. Consequently, Canadians identify with their original culture rather than with their generic skin color. Being a Haitian, what do you really share with someone from Nigeria, other than skin tone? Be proud of who you are ... a naturalized American of Haitian descent going to school in Canada. The biggest social conflict in Canada is between two language groups ... English-speakers and French-speakers. Differences in skin color take a backseat to differences in language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're wasting your breath

This guy's sole purpose is to shit on this board and Canada. Hey Sammy, I hear Haiti's doing REEEEEALLLY well these days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Change the Record already!!

This is a topic that you cover with increasing and boring regularity. You are always moaning about Black Canadians hooking up with White Canadians to get ahead. Okay, we understand your thoughts on the matter. Received and acknowledged.

You're probably wondering why I'm reading your stories if I'm bored. Well, I have now made a solemn vow that I won't ever read one of your stories again because they are filled with hatred, bile and they are boringly repetitious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where Do You get The Balls?

My name is Lawrence Black, I am a black canadian, whose parents are from Jamaica, i am going to college to get my diploma in Customs Border Services, i don't get your whole point that just because people date white folks it's the end of the world, considering your country of Haiti is so corrupt that the poorest people live on olf courses where as the president live in a palace where is that better.

In Canada to be a politican you have to speak two languages, you don't see many american politicans who can do that it's so sad that just becuase you came here to get an education you hate canada so much, what happened to your former life in Boston, i thought it was this great city, have you ever been anywhere other Ottawa, like Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, or for that matter did you watch the olympics where canadians regardless of race stood up and showed our patriotic pride watching our country kick your asses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Steve, I'm sorry you are unhappy in Ottawa. It's been years since I've been there and I won't pretend to know its social scene. But I think it is reasonable to guess that you actually carry your unhappiness around within you. As a Carleton student, you will have access to the student health services. Here's a website: http://www2.carleton.ca/health/counselling-services/

They are probably more used to helping with anxiety about essays and so on rather than with your kind of troubles, whatever they are. But they are able to refer to folks who can help with more serious problems. Carleton almost certainly has an insurance plan that will allow foreign students to access the health system. It's worth talking about your difficulties with a friendly ear. This is honestly meant as friendly advice rather than an insult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i don't think

i don't think it is the color i think it is just you your easy to hate the same way you talk about things you don't know about, people see you for what you are a waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
monkeys

monkeys are monkeys . . you can take the monkey out of the jungle (or off the island) but you can not take the jungle out of the monkey . . what is there to discuss ? ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You're still racist and I'm still reporting you for bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never been to Ottawa

but I find Americans are obsessed with race. If black Canadians are dating outside their race I think it's because of character, not ladder climbing.

If I were a black woman why would I data a black man? Most black men in this country carry way too much baggage and have too many bad habits. They aren't good marriage material and really not very good boyfriend material.

I don't find your essay hateful, but I think your conclusions are wrong.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Our Northern Border...

We also need to protect our northern border so assholes like sambo can't re-enter the U.S. Go back to Haiti sambo, then I can pray for another earthquake. If some of you do not understand the comments after his stories you should read some of the others this race monger has written. The world would be a better place without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
canada needs to get its head out of its backside

canada needs to get its head out of its backside and start shipping these island monkeys back to the islands they came from, they are nothing but trouble, and no matter how much free everything you give them it is never enough for them, they are never satisfied with anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Dude, get a job or something to occupy your time. I think you've already written this tripe a few times before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS