All Comments on 'The Truth About Maggie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

A cheater is a cheater. A hidden affair, hetero or homo, is still an affair. Fuck that cunt. And the twat she was cheating with.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Being a homophobe is not an old fashion value. Homosexuality was condoned and tolerated in Roman Empire and in old Greece.

What is a fantasy here is an idea (part of plot) that a bisexual female would want to appease a bigot just because he is good in bed (an illusion JPB writes into every story he wrote about himself). That just does not work. Just like a bigot cannot stand to be in company of those different from him, those that are not bigots would not stand to be in a company of a bigot.

Of course, part of JPB writing is a familiar cliché of every BTB story - a woman keeps on begging for reconciliation. Because BTB crowd needs to have that ego booster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Maggie has been doing it at least twice a week for over six years so how could you not know? I mean come on Rob. I can see hiding cheating for six or maybe eight months, but six years?"

I agree with Tom. Rob is not clueless: he is a nonentity. A zero. Since the mc is a nonentity, the story is worthless. Can't give less than I ! or I would.

LWlurker

HragsHragsover 2 years ago

For those that think a women could not hide it for 6 years is full of shit. When ur spouse is giving sex 4 times a week and hanging with your brother and his wife, you have no reason to be stupendous.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

So,bwhat happened a month ago that he started suspecting? JPB never answered that.

Reading the comments, yes a wife can cheat for 6 years. First, as it started before the marriage, her attitude does not change so why will he suspect?

Secondly, a husband needs to trust his spouse (and vice versa) so until something extraordinary happens, why will he suspect?

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

There are no tags for this story for many reasons, and the fact that Maggie, was/is fucking her sister-in- law, is one big reason.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I still like this story. Perhaps what I like most is that a friend stepped up and told him once he knew it wasn't consentual and then stood by him.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

I am sorry but make it female sex with someone else is cheating. I could never forgive my brother or sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I keep thinking Bob mixed up two stories here. The first half doesn’t really make sense to the second half

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"I don't need to prove it Rob. That's what no fault means." - No, "no fault" means you don't have to PROVE a fault to get a divorce, BUT, if you claim a fault you have to prove it before claiming the benefits of it.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
JPB Random Story Generator strikes again

Oh, boy, you churned out another one. You are certainly prolific.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always like stories with this genre of a plot. Whether it’s heterosexual or bisexual, when there really isn’t any clues that it’s happening. When the cheating party is acutely unaware of why it’s wrong or not really concerned why it’s wrong or why it bother the partner. This was a good set up, but the end was a little too abrupt and really didn’t satisfy the reader’s (at least me) need for getting even for the hurt. I like that he stuck to his guns but the wife went away with a whimper, unfortunately not a mix drop. Just getting that acknowledgment from the cheating spouse that she screwed up adds a little punch to the end of the story. Overall I liked it just needed a bit more.

Zuzus_Petals

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

I gave you 4 stars on this story. Weather the wife cheats with another man or woman it is still cheating when she does it behind her husband's back. Anytime a wife has an orgasm with another person outside of her marriage she is taking something away from her husband. Rob was well within his rights to kick her to the curb, once a slut cheats she will cheat forever. And Jerry knew what was going on and never told his own brother? Jerry is a slimeball and an enabler, and his wife Christina is just another cheating whore. It is too bad that Jerry did not need a kidney or something and dies because the only match was Rob and Rob said no way am I giving Slimeball one of my kidneys......LOL That would have been a proper justice

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany2 days ago

O my, the "I need both" BS, this time complimented by "I knew you are a 'homophobe' ". I'm not going to explain again why that term is bogus, but anyhow, a traditional marriage, and we are led to believe that both made the accompanying vows, is based on monogamy. His future wife knew that for sure, so to revert to the homophobe slur is nothing but a lame attempt to manipulate hubby. The problem is not that she had a female long term lover, but that she had a lover- period. Based on the story and the evidence, wouldn't it be possible to have the marriage annulled? It's pretty clear that the future wife never intended to honour her vows...

The MMC in this particular tale handled the matter fairly well. Other than that the writing is what you'd expect from JPB, so thank you to the author!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories