All Comments on 'The Truth About Maggie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Pretty good.

Of course, Maggie was both lying and cheating. Rob put it plainly; Maggie tried to twist it so she could have her cake and eat it too, pun intended, I guess. It seems that JPB now knows precisely which buttons to push in order to get the LW fans on his side. Thanks for writing.

jrj777jrj777over 13 years ago
Very Good

Great read. One wonders if it could go on for six years and then when you factor the brother and his wife. Why would you know. Total Love = Total Trust. A consistant pattern over six years and family . Even if you were out and see that the wife was visiting at the brothers. What would that prove. An easy lie would cover. Well Done jrj777

JeffLeighJeffLeighover 13 years ago
Given a Review

This was a wonderful little character study and I decided to review it on my daily review thread. You can see what I said at: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=35030442&postcount=25

5/5 for me!

Enjoy the Ride,

Cassandra Gables (Aka JeffLeigh)

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Story shows both sides

The wife is adamant that she is not cheating and the husband is just as convinced she is. At least the husband doesn't have to lie and manipulate to carry out his life. His wife has apparently done that for their whole relationship. I think it's fascinating that she would think it is OK to hide such a major part of her life from her husband, especially when she KNOWS he would not be accepting of a lesbian relationship. Why did she decide to get married to a guy who was so out of sync with her sexuality? In the end, her actions were simply selfish. She wanted it all and was willing to do whatever it took to get it. Rob hit it exactly right; tell the next guy about your lover before you get married. It was a little interesting about the confusion of his brother's involvement but in the end it really didn't matter. I thought Maggie's view was warped but they had a clear and interesting discussion about their views and I didn't feel there were any unresolved issues.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Damn Bob!!!!

This is a very deep story. This site could use a lot more like this. "Thanks For A Good Read"

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
Reverse it

So if Rob had a homosexual relationship with another guy would Maggie have been okay with it? I think not.<P>

Despite her protestations she knew it was cheating. She knew it was wrong. That's why she had to keep it hidden. She was just greedy.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Good story Rob.

I suppose if Maggie had been upfront at the start then maybe, just maybe, the husband could have accepted Maggies bi-sexuality and even got some extra for himself. But the way Maggie and Christina went about it left Rob no choice.

And Maggie knew how Rob felt from the start of the marriage so it was never going to work. The only thing I don't understand is that this thing went on for six years, and Rob didn't know anything. That is a little unbelieveable.

But on the whole a good story.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
Won't be long before Betty is munching carpet again.

Blah...story did nothing for me.

I am wondering if JPB is actually some kind of actual Preacher who comes to this site just to write stories that warn people about infidelity.

miserableoldscousermiserableoldscouserover 13 years ago
If it had been me

I would have tipped off her new husband that she was a serial rug muncher. Then again I'm a miserable old bastard. Oh by the way, one of you better stories Bob.

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
The phone tap

The voice on the phone tap as well as the vdeo should have been very easy to identify as to gender. These are the holes in the story.

Orion623Orion623over 13 years ago
Nice Finish

What I appreciated most about the story is that JPB used the last 6 paragraphs to tie off the loose ends. The story felt complete and was more satisfying than the last few he has written because it answered questions readers have about what happened after the divorce.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
EXCEPTIONAL WRITING

Excellent story line and you to tied this one up more than your usual stories! BTW thanks for a story about men with balls, not many of them out there these days JPB

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Okay maybe I

am stupid. What I don't understand is that Rob says he loved Maggie. The sex was good for six years and he never suspected anything. So what is he unhappy about now? He says she should have told him. Fuck, he's a homophobe. His unreasoning hatred of homosexuals is the cause for Maggie not saying anything. His brother is more of a man than Rob will ever be.

Rob is a self-righteous asshole. He says he loves her but cannot find it in him to allow her what she needs and what does not in any way impact on him. He is a hypocrite too!

I hope Maggie found a guy who loves her enough to allow her pleasures he cannot provide.

P.S. Is there nothing suspicious in the Rob-Tom relationship? Tom seems pretty eager to tell Rob and help him move Maggie's stuff. Oh, maybe he's a self-hating repressed homosexual too.

louguy35louguy35over 13 years ago
Hurrah!

You actually made an effort to end a story, even if it was abrupt. You really should try it more often...you know, "Try it, you'll like it."

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
ILieanbagby.

Could i just ask in your opinon why did Maggie get married to a homophobe in the first place? And why then stay married if she couldn't tell him what she was doing? Surely in most marriages secrets should not be kept from each other, and "Honey? I am fucking my sister-in-Law, because i love women as well as men." does sound like a secret Maggie should have really told Rob when they first started dating. But maybe your marriage is different?

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
To BFGB

Ok, you have a point: Probably she should have told him. Thing is, even if she hadn't, not telling hardly seems to be an unforgivable sin (if you love someone). I don't know that my personal life is an issue. But over the life of my marriage, my wife and I have forgiven each other for mistakes, errors of judgment or other transgressions many times. Isn't that part of loving someone? Jealousy, to my thinking, is a mark of weak self-confidence. A real man ought to be able to be a man without needing ownership of his mate's total being.

Boros749Boros749over 13 years ago
what happened to JPB?

this is not a JPB story. i guess, aliens do exist.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
JPB can really write...

Excellent story. Interesting and good character development. Concise and to the point. JPB can really write when he puts his mind to it.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
I'll field this one if you like Bob!

Ok! Maybe I’m in a unique position to understand this one more than most, as I have been subjected to unwanted verbal abuse for my sexual proclivities.

Let me ask those detractors...Do any of you actually read what’s written? Rob isn’t a homophobe! The last two sentences in the story proves that... "I've munched a carpet or two in my time, but I'm not all that into them. I much prefer cocks and I am a firm believer in fidelity." He then proceeds to marry and have children with her.

I can tell you now that a true homophobe wouldn't be able to marry someone that they know has done anything with the same sex! Telling Rob he's a homophobe was Maggie's way of shedding responsibility of what she was doing, more or less blaming him for her not telling him in the beginning.

Breaking it down to bare bones it equates to loss of trust and nothing more.

Six years of having the wool pulled over his eyes...Six years of his loving wife giving that love to someone else... Six years of humiliation... Six years of being lied to can do that to a person.

I believe that if she had told him in the beginning and had undertaken to stop her sapphic dalliances then I believe that he’d have married her. But as she said, she had no interest in giving up Christina at all. So he told her that they wouldn’t have married in the first place. Rob is right! Cheating is cheating and it doesn’t matter whether it's with the opposite sex or not.

Families are supposed to stick together and for his brother to condone what was happening is just as unforgivable. Rob is being consistent in his views with not having anything to do with his brother and his sister-in-law.

This was one of your better stories Bob and I thoroughly enjoyed the read and marked it as such.

Regards

Amanda.

P.S. I’m pleased to see you’re back on your meds...lol

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Thank God!

Somebody finally said it in a way even Lit readers can understand it...even if they don't or can't agree. Thank you, ILienBagby, for putting into a concise statement what I've been thinking for as long as I've read here. The unbending nature of so many male characters on Lit is often obviously indicative of their personal flaws. It's hard to forgive when pride and/or phobias block the route. JPB hardly has the market on weak male characters, though. I wrote to Bob once, and his response was that he writes for himself and doesn't care how it's received by others. With Bob's stories, I skip to the end with the hope that he'll surprise me. He doesn't. I'm learning to do that with all the Loving Wives cheating stories. Personally, I'm looking for more balanced characters without knee-jerk motivations. Rich (08/21/10 "The truth about Maggie")

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
WOW! Personal flaws!!

Belknap026, you think expecting a spouse to honor their vows is a personal flaw? I take it as a personal flaw, an extreme weakness in character, and a demonstration of lack of respect from Maggie that she lied to her husband, snuck around behind his back, and carried on an affair for 6 years. Nope, it's not a personal flaw to be unforgiving of that type of insensitive behaviour. That behaviour was planned and carefully thought out. No way to trust someone like that.

SalamisSalamisover 13 years ago
Another take on...

I enjoyed this story. You managed to explore a similar situation to the husband in K.K.'s epic classic from 7 years ago entitled "The Long Road To Understanding".

Both wives in your story were master manipulators. The only voice I wanted to hear more from was the brother whose marital compromise seemed truly sad.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Interesting st

Well written and useful to think about. Personally I find that playing the one you "love" is completely unacceptable. Period. End of relationship. But people are different as Tom pointed out. Well done JPB!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Suppose wife wasNOT bisexual... but had AIDS? or was a Nyphomanic or epilepsy

ILienBagby and other idiots... Change the wife's "condition".

Suppose that what she has hidden for 6 years was not HER bisexuality .... it was something else. Supose the wife was a cocaine user. OR she had real case of Nyphomania or HIV.... or say clamidia ....

WOULD HIDING THAT FROM THE HUSBAND FOR 6 YEARS BE OK?....

of course not.

If the husband is a real homphobe... the wife HAD to tell him while they were dating.

that is WHY folks DATE ...isnt it?

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Hello!!!

He neds to dunp the new girl --there is no future.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
I hope you told Maggie about the new arrival

that for women is the ultimate in revenge.

subnoiresubnoireover 13 years ago

ok story..should be in non-erotic though

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I enjoyed this fast paced story

Well done, a nice smooth reading story. Thanks

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Here is some other questions

When (Jerry and) Chrstina hooked Rob up with Maggie did they care about his feelings if he had known she was Christina's lover for 5 years? What kind of brother knowing what Rob went through with Marsha would allow him to marry Maggie clueless about her affair with his wife? If this was a discreet affair bewteen Maggie and Christina why was it common knowledge with Tom and Barb who was swingers? Did Maggie and Christina go to swinging parties as a couple? Both the talk between the women and Maggie's reaction about giving up Christina indicates an emotional relationship not just sex. Lastly, Maggie's itch for Christina was about the same as her sexual relationship with Rob in term of frequency so you have to wonder if her thing with Christina was necessary to make love to Rob. Was it (her cheating with Christina) needed to keep her marriage exciting?

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Yes!

Right story and right end.

Yes! Another JPB Great Story.

x

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To IlienBagby

It is not the (as you say) homophobia, or the sex. It is the lying, the deceiving, the hiding of the truth is what he is angry about. As the character Rob said so himself, the gender of the other person doesn't matter, it is the cheating itself.

"Rob is a self-righteous asshole. He says he loves her but cannot find it in him to allow her what she needs and what does not in any way impact on him. He is a hypocrite too!"

Maggie married Rob. I will assume that the wedding vows include fidelity. Maggie has broken those vows, has not told Rob, and in fact lied to him about her cheating. What's more, since she has NEVER intended to be faithful (which she promised at her wedding), wouldn't this almost be marrying under false pretenses? Making promises you never intend to keep?

Why has Maggie not TOLD Rob? Because she knew he wouldn't accept it. Why was Maggie's love not big enough for her to be faithful? She has so little love for him that she never intended to be and stay faithful. THAT is how much she loves Rob.

If you love a person, why not tell him about such an important part of your life and personality? Why lie?

How does this not impact Rob in any way? You talk about Maggie's lying, deceiving, and cheating as if it were a fenderbender. If Rob really did see it as just sex, then maybe. But in a loving relationship, the love comes with the sex, and viceversa. Maggie didn't love Rob enough to be exclusive to him.

And Maggie hiding it means she knows it's wrong, that Rob would not accept it. In the story she keeps saying it is not cheating, but if the cheated spouse says it is, and the cheater says it isn't, who makes the call whether it is or isn't? The cheated one ofcourse!

One part of your statement really does confuse me, all other matters aside. Why is Rob in your opinion a hypocrite? Did he cheat and told her cheating is not allowed?

To continue: You say that spouses should forgive eachother for mistakes, errors in judgment and other transgressions.

Does this include breaking wedding vows, lying and deceiving for 6 years, and refusal to stop the pain when the spouse says it hurts?

You really do not realize it is not jealousy, but pain from betrayal?

A real woman would've communicated her feelings to her man BEFORE marrying him, and without lying to him for their entire marriage.

This comment is getting far too long, so I'll conclude: What the "reconciliation at all costs" readers fail to see, and the "kick the bitch to the curb" readers are so riled up about, it is not the sex, surprisingly. It is the lying, deceiving and hiding the truth. How can any person (male or female) claim to love a person and lie to his or her significant other about such an important aspect of their relationship? If one can do that without remorse or guilt (like Maggie in this story), then he or she does not love his or her spouse. Why give 100%, when you're given only 50%? What did Rob miss out on? Maggie giving him 100%, like he did.

My question to IlienBagby is:

Why did Maggie not love Rob enough to be and stay faithful?

PS. To belknap. If someone promises me something, and me expecting them to keep that promise, is a personal flaw, then I want to keep that flaw.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
from fluff to good stuff

This was a very good read , with an ending and closure , in other-wards you wrote an entire story ! well done , please make that a habit .

dbattadbattaover 13 years ago
Yes, ILienBagby, you are stupid!

People like ILienBagby don't understand integrity. The word is foreign to them. I certainly hope that you have a job with no responsibilities, because if you don't understand the concept of honesty, I sure wouldn't want you working for me.

Hell, I wouldn't want to associate with you. You would have no qualms about stabbing a friend (spouse) in the back to get what you want. Just like Maggie eh…

I have a brother-in-law that cheated on his wife several times, until she finally kicked his ass out. It is less about sex than it is about being selfish, dishonest and just plain being an individual that doesn’t have a clue what it means to show love and devotion to someone else. If Rob had entered the relationship with eyes open and accepted Maggie’s life style that would have been one thing. But, he was never given the chance.

You would like to think that stories like these are just that, stories. Unfortunately people like Maggie, Jerry, Christina, ILienBagby and Belknap026 are far too common in this world.

Without integrity a true marriage will never last. My wife and I have been married for 33 years. We have had our share of issues and like ILienBagby, have needed to forgive each other for many mistakes… probably daily. But, if someone can’t see what Maggie did as being fundamentally wrong, with a flawed personality, then they are the ones with the problem. Not people like Rob who expect basic honesty out of the one person they should be able to count on.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Liked it bob

You get a lot of flack from the readers but I like your stories.. maybe a little too much slurpuy sex. But I like them. So stand tall. You write, they dont. Best wishes . Jim

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
RE: Expecting honesty

My ex and I also forgave each other for mistakes, errors of judgment or other transgressions. The problem is that when honesty is in question you have no basis for a relationship. They say they love you, is that true? They say they respect you, is that true? They did something that hurt you but say they are sorry. Are they? Or do they just want you to shut up about it? When money starts disappearing are they buying too many clothes or cocaine? A relationship is just a fantasy when you have no trust. It's essential to make everything else work. So I don't think I am being a jerk to expect, maybe even demand honesty from my spouse or even a close girlfriend. A relationship without honesty and trust is like a house without a concrete foundation, eventually the house will collapse.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
6 YEARS OUT OF A LIFE

and then its curtains for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Oh, by the way...

I met a new woman.

Yuck! I dislike endings where the guy gets a new woman right at the end as sort of an afterthought

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
By The Way

I HATE CHEATING WIVES. This one has a twist, however. The possibility was there for it to be a man's dream. Being with two women as they make love to each other and he makes love to both of them. I'm sure there are sticklers out there who disapprove and that is fine. However they would have disapproved from the beginning. These bi-chicks married brothers of which one new and approved and the other didn't. He did what he had to do. Dump the cheating bitch. He was a cuckold without even knowing about it. WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! Now that's humiliating.

Just one more thing to say about the story. FUCK IT.

HA

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
gotta to go with the husband on this

wife knew he would act as he did and she was good enough to cover it for 6 years - she is too good a liar and cheat. get rid of her.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Why are cheating wives so stupid?

They all say the same things, "It's just sex", "I only love you even though I was fucking him", "It's not cheating because I was eating pussy not suck cock". Thing in this case was she was giving and receiving orgasms with someone not her hubby.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
only one change

should have killed his brother with gasoline and a knife and a match ill leave it up to you to decide the process. If a brother betrays brother you, you kill him if you can fuck mom and dad and family shit there can be no forgiveness it is the ultimate betrayal if you have a brother you know its true. if Able had survived he would have killed Kane and god would have stopped him.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
bemused

I just gotta wonder what little jumping beans are rattling around in people's noggins when they are unable to grasp the concept of fiction or fictional characters.

As for the quote "It was just sex!", that is an easy out for the UNPAID author. To avoid the hard labor of endless writing it would take to explore the multitude of self-serving rationales people use to excuse their bad behavior.

'Cause, let's us try for a modicum of honesty here, many of us guys who voraciously read the postings to Literotica, are doing so strictly to avoid having to contemplate their own errors and misjudgements in real life.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
oops my bad

if Able had survived he would have killed Kane and god would have stopped him.

should read " if Able had survived he would have killed Kane and god would not have stopped him", or could not have stopped him ie freewill and all.

Ps Bi's are not marring the faithful, loyal, marrying kind,Bi's are the worst kind of self-indulgent fucks you will find on the planet, they cant love only self-love and any offspring will be mentally and emotionally full-retard. The "Bi" women/man in the world today are a plague on the world, they literally leave a wake of destruction full of lies, theft, cheating, abuse, and soul ripping self doubt the leads to death in many forms.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
We're ALL Different

If I knew for sure that it was and only ever going to be with Christina I could have accepted it, as long as no one else knew about it!

Of course, I would have to have scorned her and went through a period of some anguish about her not telling me but then, she would have claimed that I never would have married her and I would then realize, I did want to marry her and did want to remain married to her so...

We're ALL Different!!!

Thanks!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Surprising twist

That the brother was only involved to the extent that he was protecting his wife and Maggie's relationship. Obviously the bond between brothers wasn't strong enough for Jerry to tell his brother the truth - BEFORE he got married to Maggie. There's something beyond the pale, that makes it much worse, when a family member stabs you in the back. The people I felt the worst for was the Parents. It's an ugly place to be - in the middle.

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago
One of your Best stories JPB...

That was a Masterly Dissertation on Cheating (Male or Female) - loved it !!

I have no problems with Homo's,if they prefer that LifeStyle - Good on them - but it's not for me.

This line resonated in me:-.

''I guess there is a price to be paid for having and holding to old fashioned values.''

Cheating, is Cheating !!....over SIX years,more like eleven from the start...

...my last comment - the Brother knew and CONDONED IT...Dead, to me too JPB.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
gone and over

The trust is gone, the marriage is over.

She was able to carry out an affair for over six years, no way possible to trust her after that.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I loved it, but...

One point of confusion = the first phone-tap message. The story indicates Maggie called her mother on Wed. AM, but Maggie had to have called Chrissy.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Maggie was wrong about one important thing...

She said that being bi meant she needed them both... being bi means willing or wanting to do both - there's nothing in that word that means you absolutely HAVE to do both. She was just unwilling to SETTLE for less than she felt she deserved.

And that whole homophobe thing seems contrived... Christina had been having sex with Maggie long before introducing Rob to her and she'd have known he was homophobic and never have bothered, reasonably speaking, introducing her bisexual lover to him as a viable choice.

Or worse yet, she knowingly introduced them knowing they'd be lying and hiding things from him for the rest of forever as a little joke on him.... "Ha, ha, ha, in love with someone who isn't entirely straight. Serves you right, you homophobe you. " With friends/relatives like that he'd really need to spend more time with his enemies...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
re: being bi

Some years ago I worked second shift, so I watched some daytime talk shows.

On the shows when bisexuals were accused of cheating their attitude was that since they were sexually attracted to both they deserved one of each and even if they were doing it behind someones back it wasn't cheating.

Not saying all bisexuals believe that, but it appears to be all too common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice story and a reasonable reaction from Rob

The only thing I would have liked to see was Rob sending a copy of Maggie's cheating to her soon to be new husband. At least he'd have a little revenge. Well played story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a variation on the theme of, it isn't sex if it is

oral

with a partner of the same gender

he uses a condom

or

well never mind.

if both partners do not agree,

or if one hides it from the other

it is cheating!!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

went on even before they married, constant deception, hubby never knowing. nice turn of events at the confrontation.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

at the very least she could have told hubby she was bi before they got married. my wife knew of all my proclivities before we got married, and that was 30 years ago.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good Job!

Good story. She is a cheater and it has been going on for her entire marriage. She loves another person -more than hubby because she doesn't want to give her up. Cheating is cheating, whether with opposite sex or same sex, it is still cheating. The husband did everything right, though it is hard to believe it took him 6 years to catch on. The wife is just another delusional female that thinks her situation is different. As to the brother, he is right to forget about him. Thanks for a good story.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Never took anything from you

Always love this line as the person fails to see that time away from their spouse is taking something from them.

Yeah sure people spend time apart doing stuff. But the question is if they weren't with the lover would they be with their spouse. If the answer is yes then they have stolen something from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Umm

These aren't people. They are fictional characters.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS WHAT SOMEONE SAYS IT IS

but that in itself is never what it should be. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Family is supposed to stick together. Not in this case. Our hero did the right thing. Not being able to abide cheating he divorced his bi-wife and didn't talk to his brother again. And he met someone and has a happy ending. Great tale.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Mom

I don't know about mom, but if I was the "Dad" in this story, I would have been disgusted with Jerry and his slut wife. There is no way I would allow them to have anything to do with me or my family. Jerry would be cut out of my will and my life. Family has got to take a stand, even if it is against pervert family members. If my wife didn't like it, too bad. If she didn't accept it, she'd be next.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I would never attend...

I would never attend family gatherings if my brother and his wife were there!!! The brother had the duty to tell him just before he had married...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the one deluding himself?

the brother who accepted his wife's Tuesday and Thursday extra-curricular activities as OK and didn't question it. For himself, or his brother.

If you have to hide it, lie about it, and deny it, it is wrong.

and so are you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If it's not something you'd do in front of your husband....

....or wife, it's cheating.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Maggie's Second Husband

He should tell Maggie's second husband about her "proclivities".

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
The Set-Ip

The fact that Christina set him up with Maggie when she was already in a relationship with her is low, and for Jerry to stand by and not say anything is grounds for permanent estrangement in my book.

And as others have said, I WOULD make Jerry, Christina and Maggie's absence a requirement for my presence at family functions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The most interesting thing is...

I would really, really, like to see the reasoning for Christina to introduce Maggie to Rob, particularly since she had tried to introduce seven different women to him before Maggie.

Was she in sexual relationships with them either? Does she hate her brother in law? Does she get a kick out of bedding married women?

And why does the brother go along with it? Conceivably he might not be aware that Rob was being deceived, but that's highly unlikely.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

absolutely love this story! One of my favorites. It's just a really fun read. Brilliant twist. Five stars.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Fuck That

Christina was the culprit behind the whole mess. He should never have associated with her again - family or not. The ultimatum to his parents should have been - either my pervert brother divorces his freak wife or we all cut them off 100%. If you do not chose that, then count me out of this fucked up backstabbing family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You finished one, I guess.

Well written as usual. And please don't stop writing. You are very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anoher story about a self-righteous overbearing asshole

About haf of JPB's stories are about this type of unstable loser. One wonders if that reflects on the personality of the author.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Yeah

Read it again. The bottom line is she was a cheating wife. Matters not with whom. And his brother never said a word. He did the best thing possible. He divorced the lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmm

great story, but sad.

Sounds like they set him up as a cover, to take care of their long term lover to mask they had a 3 way marriage.

Sex 2 or more times a week isnt a bisexual urge to scratch, thats a full out love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 03/06/16 re: Anoher story about a self-righteous overbearing asshole

Says the pathetic creampie eating, wimp, cuckold wannabe whiner.

Move along girly-man, we're not interested in your perversions.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
That is the proper way

To handle a family love triangle.

No spineless crawling around bemoaning the fact that your siblings can screw you over , feed you a shit sandwich for years , and then expect you to simply roll over because of shared DNA.

No , this is the only way to keep your dignity .

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course its the deception and disrespect that ended the marriage. Thank God for no justification and psychobabble bullshit.

What is puzzling is what made Maggie and Chrissie think they could keep it secret? Claiming it was kept secret for 6 years is implausible, since there are always glitches and oversights that create clues that something is not right. And Maggie certainly told her second husband what was going on with Chrissie since she would suspect her ex-husband would alert her second husband to her bisexuality. So why wouldn't Maggie go ahead and tell her first husband? Because she wanted her cake and to eat it too. Which means she wasn't simply bisexual, she was dishonest and unethical, which makes for a lousy marriage partner regardless of her sexuality.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

“it does not bother me to see her enjoy herself with someone else because I know she will be going home with me and will spend her life trying to spoil me rotten" – If they’re “swingers” it shouldn’t bother him because he’s enjoying HIMself with someone else!

"I need to explain Rob." – As he said, the time for explaining was when he proposed.

@Tw0Cr0ws Re: “Being bi”

I know this is an old comment, but even IF you were to buy the attitude that it was okay for a bi person to have a lover of each sex, doing it behind either’s back is cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How did Tom know about this?

Okay, dumb question here. How did Tom know the affair was going on when Maggie was supposedly just cheating with Chris? The implication was that Tom was involved to.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
#2 HOLES OR POLES

cheating is still prevalent, TK U MLJ LV NV p/s but I do enjoy her description as to why, mlj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her definition of cheating is completely wrong

It does not imply holding back or taking something away. It means breaking the marriage contract, specifically by having sex outside of marriage.

This marriage could easily be annulled. It was based on significant lies and withholding critical information.

What's sad is that people claim it's not cheating yet they won't admit until caught that they were doing anything wrong. And they knew they could get away with it if the spouse knew so they try to keep it secret. In other words they know it is wrong but do it anyway without the spouse's knowledge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Another Comment On Bi

I'm not Bi, and I don't know anyone who is, but my understanding is that a Bi person is simply ATTRACTED to both sexes, NOT that they NEED bot sexes.

So if a non-Bi person is attracted to two people of the opposite sex, they are expected to choose one of them. Similarly, if a Bi person is attracted to two people, just because one is the same sex is NOT a license to have both!

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x - and bi

Yes, wherever you are on the spectrum is just a measure of what attracts you. It has no bearing on somehow 'needing' sexual contact. This is one of the strange but common JPB tropes. "I'm bi, so I have to have sex with women too." Um. No. If you're poly, you want a relationship with multiple people. If you're het/bi/gay, it has zero to do with whether you're monogamous. Not sure why he conflates the two.

More broadly, it fits into the 'its just sex' excuse. Doesn't matter if it is variety, size, race, gender, etc. "I love you, but I have have sex with others for Y reason". Not really a big deal, just odd to have so many chars/stories refer to being 'bi' as the reason, when it has nothing particularly to do with sexual preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit, Bob

Just because they’re bi doesn’t mean they need to eat a pussy or such a dick to enjoy life. If you they someone enough, they’re faithful. It’s not that fucking different to being straight, unless it’s on Literotica, apparently.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Reconciliation

There is nothing wrong with a Lesbian lickee fest! My Wife is Bisexual and we co.own a resort catering for Women! Trust me with 20 Women who are regulars at the place , their families are ok with it! They say their Wives are better in bed since coming to the resort! My opinion on the story is spank her bum lick her puss because you have what millions and millions of horny gorillas would make a deal with the Red Dude with a pitch fork! So yeah Thanks★★★★☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
penneydogg55

Nothing wrong with any of that UNLESS the person doesn't bother informing their spouse. Then it's cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good move

You just never know what you will get with JPB. That's why I have to read them all. Good job with Rob standing to his guns about cheating. Polyamory is just as sick as cuckoldry. You cannot love more than one person. It just doesn't work that way. I have one wife, not a primary, a nesting partner, or a metamor. Stupid terms for people who can't commit to one person. What a world we have made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
legal nonsense

Did you really have to make up legal nonsense about no fault meaning one could claim mental cruelty and not have to prove it?

It wasn't necessary for the story and is utterly untrue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm thinking even "munching" counts

Find another woman. And make sure you tell Maggie's fiance about her activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very smooth

making the Fox news watcher a homophobe.

I'm sure hardly anybody caught that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALISTIC RESPONSE....

Bitch cheated, doesn't matter that it was with another woman.The fact that she hid it from him confirms that regardless of the fact she was eating pussy. The brother helping to cover it up was inexcusable. If he knew about it, didn't our protagonist deserve the same courtesy? Six stinking years he helped to deceive his own brother. I don't think I'd ever be able to be in the same room as that asshole. And his carpet-munching slut of a wife would be dead to me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story as your stories tend to be.

The argument we hear so often "It never took anything away from you." is such rubbish. Commitment is more than keeping secret the extramarital behavior. It's more than being home in time for bed. It's a bond and exclusivity is one demonstration of making that other person central and foremost in every way. People who use "It never took anything away from you." are measuring a relationship in the simple number of times they have sex. That's a very shallow relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

And I liked it. But I’m just spiteful enough that, were it me, I would have posted the video of Maggie and Christina on the net in as many places as I could find. Then I would have gotten a burn phone and used it to send short video clips to every adult either of them knew or ever had known. Let some disinterested parties wonder if it was cheating or not. Hopefully, they will mention it to the ‘girls’ every time they see them. And we all know how “...word gets around in a small, small town”.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Good story

The Big Confrontation was something of a letdown. Maggie gave up easier than expected, and moved-on a lot faster than the love she described should have allowed; and Rob really didn’t show much emotion beyond decking Jerry.

Maggie is an idiot. Jerry should have known better than keeping his brother in the dark. Yes, he did what his wife wanted ... but KNOWING that your brother is misled... that’s just wrong.

Maybe the worst is Rob’s mother. How do you accept that one son knowingly assisted the other son’s wife to cheat? Then expect them both to attend the same events? At least stop inviting Jerry!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago

Very glad we didn't have the MC here caving to the stupid argument that "it's not cheated, 'cause it's a girl" dumbasses sometimes give in those type of situations. Fact of the matter is, 'forsaken all other' isn't gender specific, and there's a reason for it.

Bottom line: Maggie - and, for that matter, Christina too - wasn't ready for a true commitment, and, given what she told Rob here, it's doubtful she ever will be. Plus, she knew what she was doing was wrong - ironically enough, all the arguments she gave him, about him supposedly being homophobe and not losing anything out of her making a mockery of their marriage, only reinforce the fact that they couldn't/shouldn't stay together. Her refusing to give up her lover was truly 'le coup de grâce'. Dude married the wrong girl, 'cause he obviously wasn't enough for her, and she married the wrong guy, 'cause she was unwilling to change for him. Those two shouldn't have got together in the first place.

Maggie was completely right on one point, though: Rob's lawyer wasn't worth shit. How the hell can you call yourself a competent attorney, yet forget to secure the primary residence for your client? If Maggie had countersued, being Rob, I would have sue the jackass I hired for malpractice.

It's been a long while since I couldn't see eye-to-eye with one of the JPB's MCs, and this story thankfully continues this nice streak. 'Can't barely call this a BTB, though - Rob's promise to "burn the bitch's ass" came down to him essentially walking away from her. I guess he thinks him not being in her life anymore was enough of a punishment, but, honestly, she didn't seems that affected by it... yet another reason why he did the right thing by dumping her. At least, he got a pound of flesh out of his brother - let's hope he never speaks to him again. And I fairly certain that, if he starts spitting at Christina's face every time she comes to talk, she'll stop bothering him real quick.

This was a good Bob. Nothing more to add.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
At the previous Anon commenter...

Obviously, you've read enough Just Plain Bob's stories to form conclusions about his writing.

What I don'understand is why you would continue to read his stories if you dislike them so much?

I can't say why other people like his work but I can tell you why I admire his writings.

(1) The number of stories he's written are mind boggling. I can totally respect that amount creativity and effort.

(2) I find his stories entertaining and sometimes amusing.

(3) JPB's stories are short and amazingly detailed.

(4) This author know how to manipulate his readers. In 1 or 2 pages he can create a lot of drama, tension, anger, and heartbreak.

Those are just a few things I enjoy about JPB's stories. Your comnents came across with so much unreasonable anger about this story and the author, that seriously it was a bit over the top.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Is there a reason that he couldn't or shouldn't have had the marriage annulled?

Is there a time limit on fraud, married under false circumstances, without full disclosure to one of the contracting parties? Obviously, I've no legal training, so please take this question as it is, a query, not a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

danoctober has apparently decided to fashion his crap stories after JPB's crap stories. Birds of a feather and all that......

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Thanks Bro

The girls have been together eleven years, and after five or so, his brother and SIL think that her bisexual girlfriend is perfect for homophobe Rob? Equally odd, I would think any bi person could only settle down with someone that accepted that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

well done.

I doubt a guy would ever believe she had not had sex with his brother. especially before they were married.

Bi means both, as she said.

And Yous aid it well, it was cheating if the husband wasnt told.

And his brother helped cover it up. Some brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As my favorite comedian says, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!! I will never understand someone who bitches and whines about stories that a writer took the time to compose and share for FREE. JPB has been one of my favorite writers for years and obviously many others agree. If you don't like his or someone else's stories, there are plenty other choices! Why torture yourself and EVERYONE else!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for you. Sorry I do not like any story that involves anything other than a heterosexual relationship - male and female. If it has any other kind of sexual activity in the story - that should be listed right up at the start.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories