All Comments on 'The Truth Will Set You Free'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Improvement

As a middle aged married man who is looking for improvement with my wife on an intimate level, as our children are maturing and starting to break away from us, I could relate to this story. The sexual actions described were activities that my wife and I enjoyed, mostly in our earlier years and before children. Please continue with this story. I'm doubtful that the younger lovers of this married couple are finished with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh, please!

a woman who IS WILLINGLY SUBJECT herself to be raped by a, hwat?, police man?, who THEN goes to her husband and REGURGITATED verbatum what he TOLD her to say, including the "let's be honest with each other here,, no guilt trips" and the husband comes clean,

"Honey, thank you for telling me about that forever hard young man who reamed your butt even as you screamed like hell,,, who dared you to call his buddies at the police station, knowing you HAD NOW guts to do it, because you like to be raped roughly,,,,,

"Anyway, honey, since you're so honest with me,,, so I'm gonna be honest with you too: I was just having my last session with her; I was gonna break of after this last one,,, but I just wanted to wait until tomorrow or a later day to tell her it's over",,,

LOL

mindless scripting/dialogues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Couldn't get into it

I'm not sure exactly why, but I just couldn't get all that interested in this story. You start out with the sex scene as the male lover is about to take the woman's anal virginity, and it never developed into something where I cared about the characters in any way.

You also used the justification that the wife knew the husband was cheating, so that was why she was out cheating. Yet, you noted that she wasn't experienced or even very good according to her young stud lover. That just didn't make a lot of sense, she ends up coming across as a surprisingly selfish woman who didn't even try to fix things with her husband first.

Also, you switch around the point of view a couple times, trying to let us see what each person is thinking, without making it all that clear who is thinking what.

Decent idea, poor plot and unorganized writing hurt it a lot though.

Sorry I couldn't be more positive.

Mr. Long Poster

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Not a fatasy I found entertaining

This is the writer’s fantasy and he started out with a married couple completely unhappy in their sex lives, so both deicide to cheat. They don’t talk about it as cheating is more desirable then even trying for clinical help. So they both get sex therapists, in the form of so-called lovers, from work. From there it gets too far-fetched to be enjoyable anymore. I read till the husband and wife were at the motel and then skimmed it as it lost me. This is a start of an assemblage of all types of sex and fetishes. These are two people who want to improve their sex lives and now want to do every type of sex imaginable on their first meeting at the motel, Strap-on and BDSM write out of the barn, I was waiting for Bi and Gay next. The concept of this fantasy is too unbelievable to be entertaining for me. To each their own fantasies. The writing is ok.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Good Writing, but couldn't get into it.

I gave this the score I do because I do like the writer. But like some others, I had to read this 2 times to really get anything out of it. I mean it is believable. But, kind of like cardboard. Not taste or vitality to it.

You should punch up your submission.

regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Shallow and Disturbing

Not this writers quality fare. Tasteless, boggling, forced and without much sense of rational direction.

I think you knew this and it was a step backward wasn't it.

Only one perifial character minutely worth a wooden turnip.

Author - you are much looked forward too but not this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

Well, not as good as some of your other stories.

Boyd

drsaltdrsaltabout 18 years ago
Hmm...

Let's see...the only self-styled 'critic' willing to sign a name has, how many stories posted? Oh...none? Imagine that. I guess it's true what they say: "Those who can, write. Those who can't become critics."

I always ignore the gutless anonymous posters and think Lit ought not to allow it.

The story was something of a stretch, but at least there weren't any 12"cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

its an erotic story w/o the emotional garbage that some 'Loving Wives' stories have.

how else could you learn if nobody teaches you how to do it right? its the couple's second wind, and hopefully it will last and make their relationship better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
2 in a row...great !!!

The second cute , sexy , short story of your's I've read .... no hangups , no need to twist a screw through your emotions .. just run on through it , and enjoy it , and move on .. not really rocket science !! Lots of fun .

Thanks , Bob R.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Usually....

not my cup of tea. But, I loved your story. It was really well written and the fact that both learned something about themselves is very good.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the couple

They cheated on each other so let them cut there losses and dont get back together with there cheating partners because that womans lover will try to cockold the womans husband and put a hold on him to keep him away from the wife for himself.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
should be in "ANAL" not loving wives

OMG and I thought shit only came out of the bung hole. yurs comes out of yur mouth. clean up yur language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fantasy, yes,

But at that not so terribly far from the real world. In any event the author is the one who knows his characters and brings them forth. From my own experience and watching others, I don't think the couple are so necessarily unusual. The big difference--here perhaps the fantasy--is that they are lucky enough to stumble onto really helpful lovers, who are kind enough to point out how to get their marriage back together.

A while back I pointed out that you are able to combine both laughter and tears on the same page,and often. I would like to add that you really like your characters, warts and all. I guess you like people. ;-) Not a bad trait in a story-teller. Thanks for your writing.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
WHAT CAN I SAY

a little bizarre, very entertaining, somewhat erotic, well written and a little tongue'n'cheeks humor. (I know, that was bad) Thank you, I hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
has potential

Was a nice little story and shows lots of potential.

However, you are definitely in need of an editor to help you fix errors that are distracting from the story. Also, your section breaks need to be marked as breaks. In essence you've got good writing style and story. You just need to get your work polished.

- JT

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
Veritas Vos Liberabit? Indeed that may well be the oldest cliche there is.

You write well, but this story kind of sucked. I just could not get into it at all. In fact, I have to say I was more than a little disgusted by it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A sick prattle by an asylum graduate !

One of the worst on this site. No story structure,no character development, just mind diarrhea!

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN 1ST TIME. THE AUTHOR SHOWS PROMISE AND WRITES WELL. TK U MLJ LV NV

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

I know there is an element of fantasy and even some kinkiness in these stories, but you have gone beyond the pale. That fucking bitch whore should be roasted over a slow fire and buried alive. Of all the depraved things described on this forum hers is the absolute worst. He should dump the cum-bucket and throw out anything she has come in contact with. Fucking a UC DAVIS grad?? Un-fucking-believeable. And the outrageous fantasy that a UC DAVIS cocksucker would even know what to do with a woman; you should just stop writing!!!

:-)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

What a crock of horseshit. I've read some TALL tales but this is just unreal.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
No, folks this is good!

Ok not 100% believable, but damn few stories on this web site are. So a middle age woman fucks a younger guy. Come on she knows she's a dud in bed, He levels with her and tells her. He's going to do the stuff to her she's read about in the romance novels.

Husband with young pussy. Come on he'll carry cigars if she asks him.

So Dinsmore, you did good!

Chilley

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Hang on

So...a woman who can fuck 5 guys at once without shame, one who pulls trains nightly ala JPB is realistic, but two people fucking around and fucking UP and at this crisis discover something about themselves and their marriages.

Yes, this is a stretch. But I notice something in my marriage and in others: it is the crisises which break the logjam of your 'ritual'. That is what attracts me to loving wife stories: Here is an intense emotional crisis. How do you handle it? If it is well written, evocative, and clever, it gets high marks. Making it utterly fantastic or very realistic adds points...as long as it isn't boring.

This was a story about people in a ho-hum pathetic marriage. He sought excitement and passion he felt deprived of. She, spiteful creature, decided to hurt him hard. He was no prize either.

It is this moment of crisis which allowed them to see their own faults and flaws. He was selfish. She was too controlling. They deserved the pain they inflicted on each other...and what they got. But not the bullshit is over. They see who they are and what their marriage is and can fix it.

So...while the writing left me wanting, the premise got me going enough to comment and enjoy the meta-idea. Yes, it's implausible, but I'll use my Sense of Disbelief card for that. The rest of it flowed naturally from there.

It wasn't quite a four...but I didn't waste my time reading it.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Excuse me

NOW the bullshit is over. The scales have fallen from their eyes (probably cleaned off by the facials they received)

ImHappynBPImHappynBPabout 10 years ago
What did they say?

What a fun dinner that would be. I would like to be a fly on the wall and listen to the dialogue as the wife and husband thanked their two lovers and teachers.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Wow - begs a chapter 2

But we do not need one 0- it was a great stand alone as it was -

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

IF I was a female I wouldn't fuck the guy for any amount of money. IF I was a male I wouldn't fuck the girl for any amount of money. They are the scum of the earth, trash.....

imhaplessimhaplessabout 7 years ago
Bizarre -- but I like bizarre

full marks from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An interesting convolution.

A couple who can share their most inner longings and conflicts, only with other people. Wonder who they will be confiding in, and cheating with, the next time a conflict arises within their marriage. And why not, look how well cheating and betrayal has worked for them so far! A recipe for a long and happy marriage? What do you think?

And now they are going to introduce two people who have a history of fucking married people, and who will of course think adultery can improve a marriage in conflict. I wouldn't place any bet on the longevity of that relationship.

A rather bizarre approach to improving a marriage. Thanks for the effort.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

This turned into a very good and hot story. Too bad they couldn't have done this twelve years ago. Their marriage would have been even better. And you gotta introduce the mentors to each other - another match made in heaven.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This turned into a very good and hot story. Too bad they couldn't have done this twelve years ago. Their marriage would have been even better.

Factually it would have ended in divorce. Not that the mentally ill can grasp reality in any manner.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson22 days ago

Good. Grownups resolving marital problems with love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous