The Try Outs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Goddd!..." David groaned at the feel of Luisa's molten pussy sheathing his shaft once more.

He grabbed her raised knees and pulled her upwards onto his erection like he was pulling on an old pair of boots.

Ahhh!..Maldicion!...Lento!..." Luisa cried as her silky folds spread ahead of David's tool. She jammed her heels up towards the ceiling to open herself to his eager penetration. But at the same time she put her hands on his hips, not allowing him to enter her fully.

David gasped as Luisa's pussy stripped up the length of his angry shaft. His cock was very, very tender right now. .

"Ahhh!...Damn!..." he groaned as the maid's searing cunt set him on fire.

The young man couldn't resist the excitement that the feel of her clinging pussy around his cock sent raging through his loins. He grabbed Luisa' ankles and pushed her legs back around her ears as he started hunching into her. Luisa smiled to feel his big dick sawing in and out of her.

"Unnn!...Luisa!...Unn!...Unnn!..." he whimpered as he thrust himself into her slippery tunnel.

It was all she could do to restrain him with her pressing hands from hammering into her womb.

David was overwhelmed by the sensations shooting through his loins. His balls were stiffening and his cock was buzzing as if it had an electrical current running through it. And Luisa's pussy was incredible. She was wet and slick and incredibly snug. David couldn't stop himself from driving into her in frantic lunges.

"Si mi amo agrado!...Give me your beautiful cock!...As much as you can!... Yesss!...Like that!...Yesss!..." Luisa encouraged. She could tell he was getting close by the way his back was arching and the feverish intensity of his fucking. She could feel his cock enlarge that extra little bit and she knew it was time.

She let go of his hips and turned her loins upwards, allowing David's cock to impale her right up to his balls. She crossed her ankles just below his shoulder blades and began to grind on his fully imbedded spear. She bore down with her cervix, scraping it against the inflamed end of his cock.

"Ahhh yess mi amor!...Right there!...Ramon is not half the man that you are muy machista!... Tirelo!...Tirelo dentro de mi!..." Luisa urged, knowing full well what she was doing to his livid tool.

David's eyes flew open. Suddenly it felt like there was a branding iron being pressed against his knob. He jerked his hips up and there was a moment of relief. But the urge to drive himself back into the writhing temptress beneath him was too strong. He slammed his cock back into her and then groaned as the fiery burning attacked his cock again. He jerked it out only to feverishly thrust back in, grunting with every frantic lunge... "Unn!... Unn!...Unn!.."

Luisa smiled as David's wild fucking got even rougher. In fact she had spent the previous night in bed with a man named Ramon (not her husband), but David was so much better.

The way his pelvis was smacking against her upturned loins, his big cock streaking in and out, was getting to her. She wanted to be on top. She let her legs slide down his torso and planted her heels on the bed. She grabbed his shoulders, twisted her torso sideways and kicked down hard into the mattress with her right leg.

In an instant she had flipped David over onto his back and was sitting astride his hips, his rampant cock still buried deep inside her.

David was so lost in the excitement raging through his loins that he never stopped his frenzied fucking.

But now Luisa was in control. And she was intent on having her own climax too. She planted her hands on her thighs and settled down heavily on David's bucking loins. She straightened up so that her weight was centered right on his lap and pressed down on him. This drove his tool into the heart of her seething tunnel and at the same time pinned him to the bed.

"Unghh!...God!...Luisa!...Please!...Don't!...Let me!...I have to...I need....Unn!.." David whimpered. He was so close to coming that he wanted desperately to keep fucking in and out of that silky channel. But Luisa's full weight bearing down on him allowed him no movement whatsoever. He could only arch his loins upwards with all his strength and shove himself as deeply up inside her as he could reach.

And that was exactly what Luisa wanted. His distended meat was auguring around inside her in the most arousing manner. She could feel a whopper of an orgasm getting very close. She started arching her back and bearing down on him with renewed fury as the tension in her groin became unbearable.

She tried to think what Daisy Fuentes had said just last week as she bedded her sister's fiancé the night before their wedding. Just like her soap opera idol she closed her eyes and turned her face upwards as she pleaded...

"Amante!...Angel amor!...Yess!...Yesss!...You are touching me in my very soul mi amante... Give me your heat!...Your juice!...Spill it all for me!...Fill me with the heat of your love!... Venido dentro de mi!...Let me take your load inside me!..."

David was completely mesmerized by the wanton temptress above him. Her little satin bra looked like it was ready to burst as Luisa's monumental breasts jutted up towards the sky. The creamy orbs were swollen and heaving on her chest as she panted in quick little gasping breaths.

At the same time her cunt was closing on him with vice like intensity, tighter and tighter until he was sure she was going to rip it off. Between that and Luisa's lewd murmurings he couldn't hold it. Suddenly his balls convulsed and the come rushed from his loins in a ferocious torrent.

"Ahh Godd!...Luisa!...Nahhh!...Ahhh!...." David cried as a feverish sweat covered his body and his orgasm swept through him. He jammed his heels into the bed and strained upwards into Luisa's seething pussy.

Initially his testicles spasmed quick and hard. He was coming in gut wrenching convulsions. But those first wracking jolts were soon followed by a slow grinding of his balls and a halting, reluctant flow of sperm from his overworked testes. It was like a deep, fitful seizure that rocked him to his very core.

"Yes my angel!..." the scheming vixen enthused, her back arching even further as she felt him throbbing inside her. The sudden wash of heat in the depths of her loins triggered her own orgasm. And the first spasm was mind boggling.

"Santos en Cielo!..." Luisa barked, snapping forward at the waist like she'd been punched in the stomach. She planted one outstretched hand on his chest to steady herself. Suddenly her eyes were wide open and staring feverishly into David's.

"Ummm!...Ummm!...Ummm!..." she moaned, her body shuddering and her tits heaving madly as a series of wracking convulsions washed through her groin. It was the killer orgasm she knew it would be, crashing through her loins and making her insides constrict on David's hard-on with feverish intensity.

"Nahhhhh!...." David cried, as Luisa's cunt clamped down on him. Her crushing squeeze made David's genitals lurch and drew another trickle of sperm up from his balls. And it was then that he knew he was done, his aching testicles totally drained. And yet Luisa's pussy was milking him so hard that she was drawing more juice from him with every rippling clench of her vagina. He had no idea how he could still be coming or why his angry tool remained as hard as ever.

'Goddd! Why won't it go down!' he cried to himself as an aching nausea started to grow in him.

But still his engorged length refused to subside and throbbed inside Luisa's ravaging vagina.

He looked up at her with pleading eyes, put his hands on her hips and tried to pull out. But she was too tight and he was too big.

"Unnn!...Luisa!...Please!...Enough!...No mas!... You have to help me..." David pleaded.

He tried again, scrabbling backwards on the bed with his hands and heels but all he managed to do was to bend and stretch the root of his engorged tool so badly that it felt like it was going to tear off.

"I!...Noo!...Luisa!...I need...! ...Nahh!... I can't... stay ...like this!..." he cried, bending and straightening his legs futilely, getting a little panicy at not be able to get his tender cock out of the woman above him.

"Ahhh!.." Luisa gasped. It was a new and exciting feeling, the way David was stretching her resilient pussy as he squirmed and twisted beneath her. It felt like he was trying to pull her insides out as he struggled to free his engorged prick.

"Ahhh!...Carida!...Apenas un minuto!...Espera!...Wait!...Por favor!.." Luisa purred, her hands trying to hold him still as he wrenched himself around inside her. She knew once her orgasm finally waned she would loosen up but his anxious scrambling was keeping her on edge and was only making things worse.

"Ummm!...Quietly!..." she whispered again, her slitted eyes flashing down into David's.

David stared up at her with wide eyes and a heaving chest, like a horse that wanted to bolt.

Luisa reached up and undid the front fastener of her bra, letting the satiny cups fly apart and dangle from her shoulders. Her torpedo sized breasts wobbled crazily when she did that, sagging a little bit with their weight when they eventually settled down. But they still maintained a wonderful upturned shape and the young man couldn't help ogling them. Luisa took one of her dusky nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it viciously to bring it up. Then she grabbed the back of David's head and pulled him towards her. She leaned down and dropped that wondrous orb with its jutting nipple right into his face.

David clutched that creamy mound with both hands, latching onto her tempting nipple with his mouth as he did so.

Luisa was pleased that David was so easily distracted. That meant she could enjoy the end of her orgasm in peace. His frantic efforts to try and free himself from her spasming pussy reminded her of another recent episode of "Amas di Casa" and she was trying to remember the details.

Daisy's aunt had had a sudden heart attack. She was on her death bed when she sent for her son, Daisy's cousin, to come and see her before she died. The son, Alberto, was just one week away from graduating from medical school in the capitol. But when he heard about his mother he immediately boarded a train for home.

Daisy was asked to pick Alberto up at the station. When she did, she made some excuse and brought him back to her house. Once there it was a simple matter to get him into her bed. They made frantic love and just as Alberto was about to come for the third time, he had a massive heart attack and died in Daisy's arms. No one knew that both Alberto and his mother suffered from the same congenital heart condition. It was very sad.

But there was that thing that Daisy was doing to Alberto just before he died. Luisa had just remembered what it was and she decided she wanted to do it to David.

She looked down at the young man slavering against her breast, his face completely invisible beneath the pillow shaped globe he was snuffling into.

Luisa pulled David's face harder against her bosom while disengaging herself from his rigid tool.

The young man moaned as his big cock was drawn from the depths of her silky interior to be left exposed and dripping at his loins.

Luisa then put her palm on David's forehead and pressed him off her tit. She looked down and smiled to see that he was still fully erect. She reached down and closed her hand on him. At the same time she moved so that she was straddling one of his legs, settling her sodden crotch on his thigh.

"Oh Luisa!...Easy!...Please!...I'm kind of tender!..." David gasped as Luisa moved her hand on him softly.

Luisa could see how chafed he was. His rigid shaft was a flaming scarlet color. The skin of his prick was so stretched and thin it looked almost transparent. And when Luisa slipped her hand up his length and squeezed him just under his head, that crimson dome swelled up and looked just like a cherry tomato that was ready to burst.

"Wait!...Not there!..." David winced as Luisa softly fondled him.

"I know!...I know!...It's O.K. Mr. David!...Let Luisa take good care of you!..." the sultry vixen purred as she slowly slipped down David's leg. He could feel a steamy trail of girl juice smearing across his thigh, over his knee and down his calf as Luisa dragged her honeyed loins down his body. She scooched around and finally settled herself on her stomach between David's parted legs.

Propping herself up on her elbows she reached for him, giving David an enchanting view of her hands on his cock, her smiling face behind them and her bell shaped breasts hanging from her chest.

She closed one hand on him lightly about mid shaft and closed her other hand around his cock crown. She lay her thumb against that little junction of flesh that looked like an upside down heart, right where the shaft blossomed into the bloated head of his cock. She started to rub him there with the pad of her thumb, sliding her thumb up and down, around and around against that particularly tender spot.

At first David just lay there, watching Luisa's gentle ministrations with wide eyes. She certainly knew where to touch him to make him feel it. But very quickly, even her light touch was starting to hurt his abraded flesh.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Wait!...Luisa!...Please!..." David groaned. Even though her cruising thumb was sending lighting darts of excitement racing through his groin, he couldn't let her keep rubbing him there. He reached down and grabbed hold of Luisa's hand to stop her fondling.

"Let go of me baby!..." she purred, dropping her free hand under David's balls and groping for one of his walnut shaped spheres. She grabbed his testicle between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a sharp squeeze so that it squirted out of her pressing fingers.

"What!?...Nahhh!...Don't!..." David gasped as a wave of crippling nausea ripped through his groin. He momentarily stopped wrestling with Luisa's cock clutching hand.

This was exactly how Daisy handled her cousin Alberto when he said he couldn't make love to her anymore but had to see his dying mother. She was such a ball breaker!

"Don't make me do this!..." Luisa purred again, closing her thumb and forefinger on David's squishy little nugget and squeezing it 'til it popped through her fingers like a seed from a grape

"Whuffff!..." David grunted, a cold sweat breaking on his forehead as his testicles twisted in agony. Luisa smiled up at him from between his parted legs and grabbed his cringing nut once more.

"You have been so good to me baby and now I want to do something special for you too. Please let me do this thing for you mi amor. Just put your hands up by your head Mister David...." she directed, giving his testicle a threatening squeeze when he hesitated. He sucked in an anxious breath and moved his hands quick enough when she did that.

"That's right. Now cross your wrists and put them under your head. Umm Hmm... Like that! Now keep your hands there O.K.?.." Luisa purred. She loved the way that you could make them do anything once you had them by the balls. With her face turned quizzically towards the young athlete she gave his little jewel a sharp twist that had David nodding his head vigorously in assent.

"Now you watch what I'm going to do to your beautiful cock mister!..." Luisa murmured as she raised herself a little higher on her elbows and gave David a salacious wink. Biting her lip in concentration, she focused her eyes on his cock and went back to work with her thumb on his swollen knob.

David too watched what she was doing to him. The hand he couldn't see had released his nut. She had twisted her wrist to grip the bottom of his shaft with her thumb and forefinger and pull it upright in his groin. The rest of her fingers were still tantalizing his balls, ready to restrain him once more if he should get restless.

But it was the other hand that had his attention. Luisa was patiently rubbing her thumb around and around just under his throbbing cock crown.

The smiling older woman could see how sensitive his towering flesh was to her touch and she concentrated on rubbing him right on that spot where all his nerve endings converged.

"Ohhhh!...Ohhhh!...My Goddd!..." David whimpered as Luisa's relentless fondling started really getting to him. Her lightly frictioning thumb was sending electrical shockwaves jolting through his balls. It was like her moving digit was cranking a dynamo that at a certain point would send a crackling wave of pleasure surging through his nuts. David would strain upwards from his thighs and his shoulders every time that happened. And then the burst of excitement would ebb and he would ease back down but still he would be just a little bit more keyed up with every successive tremor that swept through his loins.

Luisa knew exactly what she was doing. It was what Daisy had been doing to her cousin Alberto just before he died. She hoped David didn't have a heart condition too. She bore down a little harder with her rotating thumb and was rewarded with a strangled moan and a frantic heaving of his loins.

A creamy trickle of pre-come oozed from the tip of his cock. Luisa opened her hand and used that seep of fluid to lubricate her palm. She then swirled her open hand around and around on the end of David's cock crown like she was polishing a crystal ball.

"Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Luisa!..." David gasped when she did that, his heels scrabbling against the bed as shudders of excitement lanced through his groin.

"Do you feel that?... Do you like it?...Does it feel good when Luisa touches you like that?..." the dark haired beauty enthused as she went back to frictioning his purple knob with her thumb.

"Ahhh...Nooo!...Please!...Luisa!...You can't!...Nooo!..." David whimpered. The fires of hell were engulfing the end of his cock at Luisa's insistent touch. And still the excruciating excitement was growing in his loins. He even thought he might come if she kept doing what she was doing, even though he didn't really believe he had any come left.

Then Luisa laid his impossibly engorged shaft back down on his stomach and started rotating her palm against that same spot on his knob that she had been bedeviling with her thumb.

"Nahhh!...Nooo!...Stop!...Please!..." David cried, his heart racing and his loins straining upward against the press of her circling hand.

But in answer the dark vixen hunched a little closer so that she could lean more heavily on David's livid tool.

"Can you feel it mi amor?...Can you feel all the way down to your balls?...Oh yessss!...I think you can feel it very much!...I think you are going to come for me if I do this , no Mr. David?...Will you come for me carida?... Luisa crooned, working up a juicy froth under her circling hand.

All this avid fondling had created an inferno of excitement in David's loins.

"Ahhh!...Nahhhh!...Goddd!..." he moaned, writhing and bucking on the bed like he was lying on an ant hill. It felt like there was a swarm of bees buzzing away in his testicles and up the searing length of his cock. The sensations were getting so intense he felt like he was going to pass out

And then Luisa moved her hands once more. Her lower hand ringed the root of his cock, pulling it upright again and squeezing it firmly. Her other hand squeezed the upper half of his shaft and her thumb went back to scrubbing that swollen little cleft under his knob.

"Ahhhh!..." David cried, his hands flying out from under his head.

Luisa thought she was going to have to wring his nuts again to restrain him. But David was only grabbing handfuls of sheets from the bed beside him and hanging on. There were tears starting to well up in the corners of his eyes as he started kicking his heels into the bed and whimpering.

"Yesss!...That's it!...Come for me Mr. David!...Give it to me!...Let me see you come!" Luisa coaxed, tormenting David's weeping knob with her hotly pressing thumb.