The Try Outs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a shuddering convulsion rocked David's loins and a string of sperm erupted from his gaping pee slit.

"Aieee!..." he cried, his back arching and his loins bucking madly.

"Oh yesss!...That's it!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." Luisa encouraged, her thumb still rubbing him as a hail of creamy droplets burst from David's cock. The little gooey pellets rained down on his chest, his arms and splattered on the coverlet of the bed as Luisa turned and twisted his knob with her prodding fingertips

"Ahhh!...Unn!...Nahhh!..." David gasped as the wracking shudders in his groin soon turned agonizingly painful. His balls had been way overused and overworked in the last twelve hours and now he was paying for it.

"Unnn!...Ummff!...Wahhhh!..." he cried. It felt like he was being kicked in the nuts by a mule every time another spasm tore through his loins. He tried to draw his knees up to ease the tension in his groin. But he couldn't with Luisa lying between his legs.

"You have so much come for Luisa amante!...Estupendo!...Usted me dara cada gota!..." Luisa purred, continuing to ply his pulsing flesh with her thumb.

"Ahhh Goddd!...Luisa!...Enough!...Don't!..." he moaned, squirming frantically beneath the smiling woman looking up at him.

The dark haired beauty seemed totally unaware of his discomfort as she rubbed and tweaked his now purple knob, ignoring his whimpered gasps and cries. His rapid fire bursts of come dwindled quickly to a fairly meager trickle that oozed from his distended knob.

But still she continued to work on his meat. And then her relentlessly teasing thumb seemed to trigger one last devastating ejaculation from him.

"Unnn!...Unnn!.." David gasped, his eyelids squeezing shut. His knees bent, his loins arched towards the ceiling and then a final shudder seized his whole body. He remained bent up and tensed like that for a long moment and then just collapsed down on the bed.

Luisa looked for that last gusher of sperm to follow that final contraction but nothing came out other that a few bubbles of sperm. She smiled in the certainty that she had got it all.

But it was so still all of a sudden. Luisa had a moment of panic when she looked up at David's face and realized that he wasn't conscious.

My God she hadn't killed him had she? Daisy had had to go fuck the sheriff to get him to help her deal with her dead cousin. Luisa didn't think that trick would work here in Austin. But then she saw David's chest rising and falling regularly. She scrambled around on the bed and put her hand to his face. David's head just lolled to the side.

Luisa smiled to herself with immense pleasure. He had fainted. She had fucked him out cold.

She smiled as she got up off the bed and started getting her clothes back on. She kept glancing at David on the bed but he never moved. She took a look at herself in the mirror, ran her fingers through her hair, grabbed a kleenex to adjust her mascara, then picked up her little cleaning kit. She was all set to leave when she saw the note pad by the telephone. She put down her basket, grabbed a pen and wrote in a flowing hand... 'It is my pleasure to be of service...Luisa" and then drew a little smiley face.

She turned once more and blew David a kiss that he never saw. A she exited the room she remembered to hang the "Do Not Disturb' sign on the handle. The poor kid looked like he needed a little more rest. She was looking forward to telling Amanda all about her adventure.