The Try Outs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think you're doing? No one plays with those unless I say so!.." she scolded, turning his palms up and out and jamming her thumbs into the soft spot in the back of his hands just below his knuckles.

David was completely thunderstruck. How could he have misread the situation so badly. He was sure that the sultry older woman had been coming on to him. And yet now she was telling him off in no uncertain terms and she was doing something to his hands, twisting them outwards in a way that really, really hurt. Hurt to the point that he staggered backwards, bending his knees as he did so, trying to ease the excruciating tension in his wrists.

"Mrs. Banes!...Amanda!...I...Unn!... I don't know what to say!..."

"Did I say you could touch me there? Did I? Here in Texas we treat a lady with a little more respect than that young man!" Amanda admonished him , following David as he tried to edge away from her, keeping his hands twisted agonizngly so that he was helpless in front of her. She backed him right up against the wall of her bedroom.

"It wasn't like... Mrs. Banes!...Ngahh!...I'm sorry!...I didn't mean to upset you!... Owww!... I must have just gotten it all wrong...Umff!... I told you I wasn't very experienced at this kind of thing!...Can you just let go of my hands please?...I'm so sorry! " David gasped as the muscles in his forearms began to spasm painfully. He sank to his knees in front of Amanda, looking up at her apprehensively from beneath her looming breasts.

Ignoring his pleading to release the painful grip she had on his hands Amanda said... "Now don't get me wrong. If you want to fool around, we could have a lot of fun sweetheart, believe me. But it would have to be on my terms David. Do you understand?"

Amanda pulled David's hand wider apart and towards her while spreading her own legs slightly.

"Nahhh!... Yes!...Whatever you say...Please..." the cringing young man groaned, shuffling hastily forward on his knees to keep the pain in his forearms in check. Amanda smiled down at him as she easily moved him into the position she wanted.

"Saying you're sorry is all well and good young man, but you're going to have to show me!..." she said, leaning backwards a little so that her gently rounded pussy thrust through her panties right in front of David's disbelieving eyes.

"Unhhh!...Show you?...Sure!...Ahhh!...How?...""

"Oh I think you know how..." Amanda drawled, looking down with amusement at him. She tipped her loins even higher so that the satin gusset of her panties was lightly brushing his chin.

David was totally confused. One minute this stunning blonde was lecturing him for trying to cop a feel of her boobs and the next she was shoving her cunt in his face. As much as he wanted to dive face first into her tempting triangle he continued to look up anxiously into Amanda's eyes. He didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

"Go on baby! You know you want to!..." she teased, sliding her high heeled foot into David's groin. She twisted her leg and rubbed his bulging groin through his pants with her slender ankle.

"Oh yeah! You really want to don't you lover!...." Amanda said sweetly, giving David's wrists a short, sharp yank that drew his face firmly against the front of her panties.

"Mmmph!..." he moaned against her writhing lions, nervously opening his mouth against her and sucking through the material covering her pussy.

"That's it!...Umm Hmm!...Show me what a good boy you can be David!... Convince me with your tongue!..." Amanda crooned, thrusting her crotch against the young man's pressing lips.

Now that David knew for sure what Amanda wanted, he began to beaver away at her panty covered cunt with a will. His head bobbed and twisted excitedly in her crotch as he licked the moistening center of her panties. Then he moved his lips to the upper part of her slit where he figured her clit was hiding. He sucked that point voraciously with loud slurping noises through the satin triangle of her panties.

When he did that Amanda sucked in an excited breath. She released one of David's hands and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his busy mouth tighter against her now seething center.

"Ohhhh David!...You sure know how to eat pussy darlin', I'll say that much for you!..." Amanda enthused, hunching down with a little more weight onto David's upturned face.

"Ummmm!..." David moaned gutturally in response. He grabbed one of Amanda's bubbly butt cheeks with his free hand and pulled her more tightly to his leeching mouth.

"Oh Goddd lover!...Unn Hnnn!...Don't stop!...Don't... stop!..." Amanda hissed, releasing David's other hand and then using both of hers to guide his head up and down against the center of her thoroughly soaked panties.

David's own excitement was raging. His cock was twisted awkwardly in his pants and throbbing for release. He grabbed Amanda's ass with both hands, pursed his lips once more against the upper part of her slit and sucked her there as hard as he could. At the same time he swiped the tip of his tongue back and forth over that spot like he was trying to lick his way through her panties.

Amada's head snapped back and her straining thighs began to quiver. Her ass muscles bunched up frantically under David's groping hands.

"Shit!...Oh shitttt!...Don't stop!...I'm ...gonna'... come!...Ohh!...Yesss!..." she gasped through clenched teeth as a searing orgasm erupted through her loins. She yanked David's face into her spasming groin with all her strength.

Suddenly David's mouth was completely enveloped by Amanda's crotch. She was bucking on his face like she was being electrocuted.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Nahhh!...Oh Goddd!..." she cried as gushers of steamy girl goo began pulsing from her center, running in a stream through her panties and into David's gasping mouth.

David's nose and mouth were completely filled with quivering pussy. He couldn't breathe and he couldn't pull away and he didn't care.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!.." he enthused, never ceasing his furious suck. Even as his head began to swim and he began to see little popping white lights out of the corners of his eyes, he continued to ply his tongue up and down, up and down across Amanda's sodden delta.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Yesss!..." the quivering blond gasped as the spasms wracking her loins began to diminish.

And then, suddenly, David's relentlessly twisting mouth was too much for her. One minute she was holding his slavering mouth against her with all her strength, and the next she was pushing him away just as determinedly.

"Wait!...Wait!...That's enough!..." she gasped as she stood over him, her massive mammaries heaving up and down with her excitement.

David rocked back on his heels, gasping too as he tried to recover himself from Amada's smothering loins.

They stared at each other as they caught their breath. David's face was scrubbed red from Amanda's buffeting groin and glistening with her juices. After a moment he started shifting on his knees like he was going to get up

"Don't!..." Amanda said, shaking her head.

David looked at her in confusion.

"Don't get up... Open your pants... Push them down... And your shorts..." she told him in short gasping breaths.

The anxious young man shifted around uneasily as if he still might get up. Amanda put one foot high on his thigh and dug her heel in threateningly close to his groin.

"Just do as I say!..." she snarled when David hesitated..

The hunched over youth hastily started to undo his pants in response. In only took him a moment to push his pants and his shorts down to his knees. He was keenly aware of his engorged cock jutting skyward from his groin as he knelt in front of the smiling older woman.

Amanda regarded David's stout erection with pursed lips. She knew that with the Viagra Jenna had slipped into his drink earlier in the day, his hard-on wasn't going to be getting softer any time soon. She smiled to think of all the things she was going to be able to do to him.

"You don't look very comfortable there sweetheart. Why don't you back up and lean against the bed."

"Unn...sure..." he said, looking over his shoulder in the direction of Amanda's gaze. He scooched back with his hands and his heels until he was up against the bed. As he hitched himself backwards, his pants and shorts came off in a tangled snarl. He was left naked from the waist down, his scarlet tool twitching and jumping as he stared up at the barely clad blonde standing over him.

Amanda let him get settled and then she stepped nearer. But before she did so she deftly removed her sodden panties and dropped them on the floor behind her. David gaped up with wide eyes at her now naked, come smeared pussy.

Amanda let him look as she nudged his ankles further apart so she could stand between his spread legs. Smiling down at him she put her hands on her waist and pulled her shoulders back so that her spherical tits thrust out boldly from her chest.

"You seem to have a little problem here lover. Well not so little actually..." she said with a giggle, lifting her leg and pressing David's erection down against his stomach under her stiletto clad foot. The young man sucked in a breath and wriggled with excitement when she did that

"Now what should we do about this?..." she asked in a sultry purr, pointing her toe upwards and slowly dragging her spiked heel through the crevice of his ass. As the pointed end of her stilleto scratched over his anus she stopped. She turned her foot and slowly augured the steel tip of her heel through his sphincter, stopping with it just inside his virgin nether hole.

"Unn!..." David gasped, sliding his heels back and forth uneasily on the carpet when she did that. His eyes opened wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

Amanda smiled down at him and turned her head as if she was waiting for him to say something. But when he didn't, she decided she'd better save the anal fun until after she'd softened him up a little more. She laid her foot down flat again and slowly slid it up the length of his tool. With her shoe resting on his shaft, she twisted the ball of her foot over his knob.

Shockwaves of arousal jolted through David's loins as Amada worked him over with her leather clad foot. The sole of her stilleto felt distinctly cool and gritty against his livid flesh.

"Oh my Goddd!..." he groaned, clenching his hands into the carpet to keep from reaching out and grabbing her tantalizing leg. But he couldn't help himself from hunching up against the downward pressure of her foot.

Amanda was pleased with his reaction to her lewd teasing. She could see how excited David was getting as she rubbed his cock with her goading foot. But she was just getting started on him. With her hands still on her hips she suddenly skid her foot up the full length of his cock, jarring his tender nuts with her heel.

"Nnahh!..." David gasped as the sharp edge of Amanda's heel nudged sternly into one taut testicle. A burst of perspiration erupted from his brow and his groin lurched sickeningly. He shot out his hands, grabbed her beribboned ankle and pushed her foot back. But when he tried to scoot away from her, Amanda said sharply...

"Don't!...Stay there!...I'll tell you when I want you to move."

And then just as quickly she flashed him a sweet smile and said...

"Put both hands on my heel!...Feel how the straps wrap around my ankle..."

David didn't know why she wanted him to do that, but he did it. He cradled her nylon sheathed ankle in one hand and her glossy black stiletto in the other.

Then his eyes were drawn back once more to her lewdly displayed vagina, whose swollen lips were clearly visible at the apex of her loins.

"Oh Goddd!..." he groaned again, sliding down slightly against the bed and almost unconsciously rubbing Amanda's foot against his cock.

And the blonde smiling down on him let him do it. She let him work her foot back and forth against his jutting tool while she applied a gentle but firm pressure against his shaft.

"Do you like that?...Does that feel good baby?...Go on!...Do it!......" Amanda encouraged, leaning towards him and directing more pressure against David's responsive cock crown.

David couldn't help himself as the pre-come streamed from his knob, making a slippery smear on the bottom of Amanda's shoe. He clutched her shapely leg closer to his chest and began to hunch up against her foot like a dog in heat.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he grunted as his balls stiffened even further and his come started tingling and burning for release. His face was burning with shame as he looked up into Amanda's sparkling eyes. But he couldn't help himself. He was too excited and too close to coming.

His breathing grew quicker and shallower as he felt himself getting ready to come. His frantic hunching slowed and he pressed up harder against Amanda's gently jogging foot.

She could see how embarrassed he was as he writhed under her twisting foot so she decided to taunt him even more.

"Aren't you a dirty little boy?...You like fucking my shoe little boy?...Are you going to come darlin'?... Is that what you want?... For me to make you come like this?... Is it?..." she purred.

"Nahhh!...No!...Yesss!...Oh Goddd!...Mrs. Banes!...I'm gonna'...Ahhhh!..."

"Are you going to make a mess on my good high heel?...Are you baby?...Are you?..Go on!...Do it!...Do it!..." Amanda urged, as she once more forced her foot deeper into his crotch. She twisted her ankle so that her sharp edged heel was riding between his knotted testicles and slicing sharply into his perineum between his balls and his anus

"Nooo!...Don't!...Please!..." David pleaded, pressing back against Amanda's leg to stop her. But he was no match for her.

"Do it!...Shoot it!..." she demanded, smiling down at him as she jerked her heel sharply into his seething groin.

There was no way David could resist her when she did that. His eyes went wide and he lent forward over her punishing heel. He couldn't help himself then from pulling Amanda's foot down on his cock as his balls convulsed and a fiery torrent of come seared through his cock.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Phwahh!..." he cried as a gusher of sperm squirted out under Amanda's twisting shoe and was quickly followed by another and another.

"Oh yeah!...That's it darlin!..Let's see what you got!...Come for me!...Come on!..." Amanda urged, jerking her foot and her heel into David's loins in time with his frantic eruption.

David was ejaculating so hard that the come was flying in all directions. There were long greasy trails of sperm on his stomach, dripping down Amanda's nylons and streaking the top of her shifting stiletto.

"Oh shit!...Unn!...Godd!...Oh...my...God!..." he gasped as his balls kicked mightily again and again. He quivered and shook spastically, his hands trembling around Amanda's ankle as his relentless orgasm wracked his loins.

"Ummm!...You come so much darlin'!......" Amanda purred sweetly as the erratic flow of semen finally started to grow less. Still she patiently jerked her foot up and down against David's spitting cock to coax all of his greasy goo out.

Then, just as it seemed he was probably done, she gave his easing groin another short kick and twisted her heel into his nuts thinking she could still get a little more out of him.

This rough treatment earned a sharp ..."Ooof!...Waittt!...Please!..." from David and made him grab again frantically at her punishing foot. But her well timed jolt prompted another unexpected gush and then three or four diminishing trickles of sperm from his otherwise depleted testicles.

"Just making sure I got it all sweetheart..." Amanda purred as David slumped into a gasping heap beneath her.

The blond idly raised her foot and wiped the come smeared sole of her shoe against his chest. Then she put her foot down and stepped back, looking down at David appraisingly. She was pleased to note that although his cock was no longer straining from his groin, it was still noticeably hard. He still had a lot of miles left in him she thought with amusement.

She stepped over to the bureau where the two untouched rum and cokes sat. She picked them up and handed one down to David.

"You look like you could use a drink sweetheart. Don't want you getting all dehydrated on me now... ..." Amanda said with a grin, toasting David and taking a sip.

"Thanks.." he said, with a weak smile. He took a sip and then another bigger one and in just a few moments he had drunk the whole thing.

"Keeping your electrolytes up I see. Good idea darlin'. You're gonna' need them! Now why don't you go to the bathroom and clean up a little. There's the whole evening ahead of us and there's still one or two things we can do for fun. I should just call Luisa and tell her I'm going to be a little late. So get going darlin'. Go on. Scoot!..." Amanda said, grabbing her purse and rummaging around for her cell phone.

David took another moment to collect himself, watching the nearly naked blonde casually move around the room. Not really sure what was going to happen next, he gathered up his pants and shorts and lurched into the bathroom.

In fact, Amanda did call Luisa, but not to tell her she'd be late. She gave her a quick report on what had happened since she left her in the bar. She could practically hear Luisa drooling on the other end of the phone. Amanda told Luisa she would beep her cell phone when she wanted her to come up. After a couple of more giggles they got off the line. Amanda set her phone to auto dial Luisa's number and left it on. All she had to do was press ** to give her the signal to come up.

Amanda could hear the shower running in the bathroom. She sipped on the rum and coke that was sitting on the bureau and waited patiently for David to finish his shower.

David raised his head into the stinging spray of the shower head. He ran it hot then he ran it cold. He may not have been the hottest guy at Bemidji Senior High, but he'd been out on a few dates and spent his share of time in the back seat of his mother's Camry, and not alone. But he'd never experienced anything like Jenna Banes and her mom and he'd never been in any sort of situation like this before.

Rug burns on his knees! He had rug burns on his knees! And maybe on his ass as well. He wasn't sure. But that Amanda Banes was something else, he was sure of that. And she was out there too, probably sprawled out on the bed waiting for him, still zealously guarding those melon shaped tits of hers. Godd! And what he really needed was to have a pee. But his erection just wouldn't seem to go down. That was why he was standing there under the freezing shower, trying not to think about the sizzling blonde waiting for him just long enough so that he could take a much needed leak.

Finally his cock wilted enough so that he figured he could use the head. He grabbed his towel and gave himself a quick wipe, trying very hard not to think about the seductive Mrs. Banes.

He stepped out of the shower and walked over to the toilet. He lifted the lid, spread his legs and stared with unfocused eyes at the porcelain bowl in front of him.

But then, before he could start to go, he heard the click, clack of stiletto heels on the bathroom tile and saw a movement by the door. This was the moment that Amanda chose to enter the bathroom.

When she saw him standing in front of the toilet holding his cock in his hand, she knew that he was just about to pee.

David snapped his arms down to his sides and took a quick half step backward like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Amanda had to smile at his nervousness.

"Ahhh!...Hi Mrs... Amanda....I'm almost done in here. I just need another minute, if that's O.K.?..." David said, trying desperately not to stare at Amanda's nearly naked form.