The Try Outs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as the flow eventually began to wane Amanda angled her hips upwards again. The final stream of pee came out horizontally and arced gracefully into the bowl beneath her. When she was done her whole vagina was gleaming and pulsing in various shades of crimson and pink. David was mesmerized by the lewd spectacle she presented.

"There doesn't seem to be any toilet paper sweetheart. However am I going to clean myself up?"

David looked quickly over his shoulder to see that it was true, the toilet paper holder was empty. He didn't look up at Amanda then. His eyes flashed back to her gleaming pussy. He started to lean away but Amanda held him still in front of her by the hand she had twisted in his hair.

"You wouldn't abandon a lady in need now would you?..." she purred, gently pulling David's face towards her uptilted groin.

The young man resisted her, but only for a moment. Then, with a strangled groan, like a man lost in a desert who gets his first glimpse of an oasis, he grabbed onto Amanda's nylon clad thighs and slammed his mouth into her pussy.

The oily moisture that met his lips had only a mild tang to it. His first thought was that Amanda's pussy tasted like boiled shrimp with lemon. He was relieved and keenly excited as he drove his tongue in and out of her sweltering gash.

The standing blond smiled down in satisfaction on the top of David's head. She braced herself with one hand behind her on top of the toilet and used her other hand to pull him tighter into the apex of her loins.

"Ummm! Now aren't you a darlin'! Oh yessss! Get right in there! Clean me all up!..." Amanda enthused as David's churning tongue started to generate another kind of moisture in her willing vagina.

David hardly heard her as he twisted and turned his mouth in Amanda's crotch, his hands sliding up and down her thighs as his tongue danced feverishly inside her.

Amanda's head went back and her eyes closed as she enjoyed David's lustful ministrations. She started out twisting gently on his probing tongue but soon, as her orgasm grew nearer, she pushed herself off the toilet and edged forward until she was standing directly over the slavering youth. His neck was bent backward almost ninety degrees as the lanky blonde held his head with both hands and rubbed her cunt furiously into his mouth.

"You...sure...can...eat... pussy!..." Amanda groaned when, just as before that tingling tension that anticipated her orgasm grew incredibly strong inside her.

David was lost in a world of his own arousal as he looked up past Amanda's still bra encased tits into her sparkling eyes. He reluctantly withdrew his boring tongue from the depths of her tunnel and went to work on her inflamed clit.

"Ahhhhh!...Shit!...Shittt!...You...little...oh Yes!...Yesss!..." Amanda cried, her shapely legs closing like steel bands on David's head.

And then her orgasm hit her and her loins convulsed in wrenching spasms.

"Mmmph!...Umm Hmm!...Mmmph!..." David encouraged from between Amanda's punishing thighs. He thought she was going to snap his neck with her violent shuddering and still he kept his siphoning lips at work on her clit.

"Unnn!...Goddd!...Unnn!...Yesss!...Ahhh!...Unn Hnn!..." Amanda groaned, bucking and shaking madly on David's twisting tongue.

But then she was moaning..."No!...No more!...Stop!..." putting her palm on his forehead and pushing him away from her shuddering loins as the feeling got too intense.

David just stayed there, hunkered down on his knees, panting to catch his breath. He stared up at the blonde goddess looming over him, her hands on her hips as she too tried to compose herself.

For a moment more Amanda's eyes remained unfocussed. Then she recovered from her reverie and turned her attention back to the young man kneeling in front of her. David suddenly realized that she was staring at his eager erection. Slowly her lips twisted back into her typically amused grin.

"Get up!..." she said, stepping around him and over to the bathroom counter.

His head swimming with arousal, David lurched unsteadily to his feet, his erection waving around from his groin like a flag in a stiff breeze.

Amanda swept aside a bunch of toiletries and odds and ends that were there and made herself some room. There was an open lap top computer next to the sink that she shoved over into the corner. Then, with her back to David, she bent over at the waist until her shoulders were on the counter and her well formed ass was raised high in the air. She spread her legs into a rudely inverted vee. In her nylons and high heels her pussy was perfectly positioned to take David's rigid tool

The dazed young man was too nervous to do anything more than stand there gaping at the shamelessly posing blond with a combination of lust and unease.

Amanda reached back with one hand, grabbed one of her rosy pink cheeks and pulled it to the side. This opened her vagina into a gaping 'O' in front of David's transfixed gaze.

Staring back over her shoulder at the awestruck youth, she stuck her other hand back through her thighs, waggled her fingers at him and said... "Bring that thing over here and give it to me! I want it!..."

David seemed not to have heard her for a moment as he just stood there staring. Then, with his eyes never wavering from the prize between her legs, he grabbed his upright cock, forced it down until it was pointing at Amanda's ovaled vagina and shuffled awkwardly towards her.

Amanda could see that all her kinky foreplay combined with the Viagra had turned this normally bashful young man into a total sex junkie. All it took was the promise of a little nookie and he was helpless to resist her. Even though he knew he shouldn't do it, he was like an addict who couldn't help himself. And she knew exactly how to push his buttons. She tensed and eased her interior muscles, making her pussy pucker open and closed in irresistible invitation.

"Oh Goddd!..." David groaned, closing the gap between himself and the blond and clumsily trying to stuff himself inside her.

Amanda managed to get a hold of his steely shaft before he got it in. She gripped him tight and brushed his knob through her greasy slit but didn't let him put it inside.

"Just the head! Let me do it!" she said.

She held him still and pushed back onto him. There was just a moment's resistance and then her swollen labia parted and his angry knob slipped inside her.

"Ahhh god!.That feels awesome!..." David gasped as the searing heat of her interior surrounded him.

"You like that?...You like your cock in that hot pussy?..." she taunted.

David could only groan in response, resisting the almost overwhelming urge to try and push deeper inside. But he did reach down and grab Amanda's hips to hold her steady on the end of his engorged tool.

"Now you don't want to do that!..." the blond said sharply, sliding forward and off David's throbbing dick.

"What?...Noo!..." he cried in confusion.

Amanda rummaged around on the counter top for a moment and then turned to David. She had some sort of white plastic band in her hand.

"You're a grabby kind of guy aren't you young man. We're going to have to work on that. Now turn around for me honey. Go on."

David had no idea what Amanda wanted but he did as she told him and turned his back to her.

"Rule #1 David...I have the pussy, so I make the rules! Now put your hands behind you and cross your wrists. Come on. Give me your hands!"

David was all too aware of who was in charge. And of course she was right. He was so horny he'd do just about anything that Amanda told him to do right now. So he meekly put his hands behind him.

It only took a second. There was a sharp clicking noise and then David's hands were secured tightly by the tough nylon Ty-Wrap that Amanda had used on him.

He tried to pull his hands apart but quickly realized that that was useless. He turned and looked anxiously at Amanda and said..."Look Mrs. Banes. I don't know if I'm into this kinky stuff. Maybe you should just untie me and we should call it a night."

Of course he knew his upright cock jutting out from his groin wasn't giving him much credibility.

Amanda looked at him with amusement for a moment. Then she calmly reached behind her, undid her bra and held it up briefly in front of her before letting it drop to the floor at her feet. Placing one hand on her hip she drew back her shoulders, making her gorgeous, tear dropped shaped breasts sway hypnotically from her broad chest. The two fleshy pillows elongated only slightly without support, still retaining a saucy upturned shape. Her nipples were swollen and hard, a dark maroon color. They were sticking out at least an inch from her puffy aureole like fat pencil erasers.

David's loins knotted excitedly at the sight Amanda's creamy, pink globes finally on display in front of him.

"Oh my God!..They're incredible!.." groaned the young man who stood bound in front of the seductive blond.

As she bared her breasts Amanda looked down at David's treacherous cock and was pleased to see it surge even more upright from his groin, if that were possible. She reached down and closed her hand around the root of his shaft. Then she stripped her fist sharply up his length and over his knob in a way that made David hunch forward at the waist and gasp sharply.

Amanda smiled at his response. He did have a beautifully shaped erection.

Then she said, as she started to turn back to the mirror..."Well you may not be into it darlin' but I'd say your cock sure as hell is!"

She bent over the counter, propping herself up on one hand so that her voluptuous tits swung back and forth beneath her. David's heart started to race as he imagined those milky spheres thrashing madly back and forth on her chest as he pounded her from behind.

"Now why don't you get your cock into me..." she purred, looking over her shoulder while reaching back through her parted thighs and crooking her index finger at him.

David stared at the juicy folds of Amanda's slit and let out a guttural moan. He shuffled towards her with his hands pinned behind him, his rigid cock preceding him like the prow of an ocean liner. When his prick rubbed up against her butt cheeks, Amanda grabbed it about mid shaft and led him back to the opening of her pussy.

With a quick, sure hunch backwards she impaled herself on half of his prick, back to where her knuckles were ringing his shaft.

"Nahhh!...Yess!...Goddd!..." Davd moaned as Amanda's slippery sheath surrounded him. As the buttery softness of her vagina closed on him he couldn't help but try to thrust forward into her tantalizing heat. But Amanda simply tightened her grip on him, refusing to let him get it in any deeper.

"Ahhh!...Amanda!...Please!...Just a little more!..." he pleaded.

"Not yet!..." she hissed in reply, shifting her weight from foot to foot and writhing on just the upper part of his prick.

It was torture for the poor boy to have to just stand there and take it, not able to pull the sultry blond back onto him further and not able to press any more of his needy tool into her because of her restraining fingers.

All Amanda would let him do was slide the top half of his meat in and out of her clasping hole and even that she would only let him do agonizingly slowly.

"Fuck me nice and easy now darlin'!...I want to enjoy this one!... Do me slow!...Like that!...Umm Hmm!... That's it!... You just keep doin' what you're doin' while I make a quick call!..." Amanda purred, rummaging around on the counter top with her free hand until she picked up her cell phone.

David was so caught up in the wonder of her gently gliding pussy that he had closed his eyes and hardly heard what she was saying. The entire focus of his concentration was on the feeling of her tight sheath frictioning the end of his tool.

Amanda watched him in the mirror with a smile, eager to see how he would react to her next little game. She quickly punched in Luisa's speed dial number that would signal her that she should finish her drink, get rid of whatever boy toy she was sweet talking and start making her way up to the room. Then she punched in another speed dial number. It was David's mother in Minnesota.

Jenna had found out that David's mother had bought two fancy camera phones for herself and David so that they could see each other when David called home. He was supposed to call each night around this time to tell his mother how it was going. Amanda imagined all he talked about was football. Jenna had gotten Barbara's, David's mother, cell phone number from his contact list. Amanda had been waiting for the right moment to call her on her own camera phone. And that phone was linked to the laptop on the counter. She brushed the mousepad with her finger and the screen flickered into life.

Amanda thought David's mom might be interested in hearing and seeing some of the more intimate moments of his trip. And what better time to give her a call than when David was ball's deep inside her. Well not really ball's deep yet, but soon! She waited expectantly for the phone to be picked up.

Amanda held her phone in front of her so that her face was framed on screen and she pushed the 'hands free' button.

The dial tone buzzed three or four times and then a disembodied voice said..."Hello."

David froze and his eyes snapped open when he heard that voice. It was his mother's voice!

Amanda watched him in the mirror with a broad smile as David looked around dazedly. She glanced down and saw that Barbara's face had replaced her own on her cell phone screen.

"Hello...Hello?..." went the voice again and David realized it was coming from the phone in Amada's hand. In disbelief he looked around until the computer on the counter caught his eye, and sure as hell, there was his mother on the screen looking out questioningly. He could see a smaller image that was Amanda's smiling face and that was what his mother was seeing.

'Oh no! This is unbelievable! What is she doing!..." David thought wildly, ducking low and going to pull out of the older woman's gripping tunnel.

But Amanda had anticipated him and had moved her hand off of David's shaft to get a determined hold on his balls. They were drawn up pretty tight but she had dug deep with her finger tips and gotten a good grip on those vulnerable little nuggets.

"Don't!..." she snarled over her shoulder. But with his hands tied him and the stern pressure she was applying to his nuts, she knew that David wasn't going anywhere.

The young man had to swallow a strangled yelp as Amanda gave those tender orbs a threatening squeeze.

Turning her face back to her phone Amanda started speaking in a honeyed drawl...

"Barbara? Barara Winslow?...Hi! I'm Amanda Banes from Austin Texas. I'm a friend of your son David. My daughter and I met him at the reception a few night's ago for the 'Try-Outs'. I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd just give you a call."

Amanda could tell that David was holding his breath behind her, terrified that his mother would find out what was going on.

"Miss Banes. All the way from Austin. My, my. Yes. Davey is there at the college. You've met him you say. And you're a friend of his? Is he all right? Nothing's wrong is it?..." Mrs. Winslow asked, obviously fearing there'd been some sort of football injury.

"Oh no! Nothing like that! He's fine. He's doing very well in fact. And it's Mrs. Banes Barbara. Miss Banes is my daughter Jenna. She's about David's age actually. He's around here somewhere by the way, but he can't talk right now. He's kind of busy. ..." Amanda said with a sunny smile. At the same time she did a quick slide down the full length of David's cock, clenched herself tight on him then slipped forward until she had only half of him inside her once more.

David had to strangle another quick yelp, this time of excitement, when she did that. Helplessly he went to hunch into her in response but Amanda restrained him. David peeked at the computer again and he could see that Amanda was holding the phone a little further away from her. She had reversed the images so that his mother was in the small frame in the corner and a smiling Amanda filled the rest of the screen.

Amanda resumed her conversation.

"Jenna and I met David at the reception like I said. I guess we're part of what you might call the 'Welcoming Committee' for the boys from out of town. Anyway...David is such a nice young man and Jenna was obviously very taken with him right from that first meeting. Why that night when we came back to our room she said to me... 'Momma, that David Winslow is really cute don't you think? He's such a sweetie! I'm gonna' get him to take me out tomorrow night and then I'm gonna' bring him back here and I'm gonna' screw his brains out! You better call up a girl friend or something!'"

"No!...Oh no!..." David whimpered quietly. To distract him, Amanda started fucking him in an easy rhythm. She slid the searing sleeve of her pussy from the tip of his cock all the way down to his balls and then back again.

"Oh shit!..." she could hear him moan as he leaned forward into the clutch of her gliding tunnel.

"Mrs. Banes. I'm sure your daughter didn't say anything of the kind. I don't think any young lady I know would ever say anything like that to her mother. And I don't think my David would be interested in a girl who talked or behaved like that..." Mrs. Winslow said in some indignation.

"Well Barbra, you surely don't know my Jenna then. Why that young girl, when she figures out what she wants, she just goes out and gets it. She's always been head strong like that. So when she said she was going to fuck your son, I knew for sure that she was gonna' do it. And that's exactly what she did. She went out with him the very next night and before she was done with him, she had him fuck her seven ways from Sunday!"

David couldn't believe that Amanda was talking so obscenely to his mother. It was just too outrageous. All he could do was close his eyes and pretend he wasn't hearing all this. And besides, the sensation of Amanda's juicy snatch frictioning back and forth on his cock was distracting him from pretty much everything else that was going on. He had never been so horny in all his life and he couldn't understand it. The come was beginning to churn for release in his balls again and he had already come twice in the last hour. Just as Amanda was sliding back on him once more, he banged himself feverishly into her, slapping into her ass with his hips and jolting her whole frame with his eager thrust.

Amanda's head snapped around and she looked at him while her mouth formed a surprised 'O' . Then the 'O' became a smile and she winked and David and nodded...

"Oh yeah!...You want to fuck me baby!...Go on!...Fuck me!...Do it!..." she whispered hotly at him. And of course David couldn't resist her filthy invitation. With his hands tied behind his back he was a little unsteady on his feet. But once he bent his knees a little he was able to drive his fat tool to the depths of Amanda's clinging tunnel.

"Mrs. Banes! I don't know why you called me. I can't imagine why you would want to tell me such a shocking story. What's going on there anyway? I can barely see you. I find it hard to believe that you actually know my son at all!..." Mrs. Winslow snapped into the phone.

"Why Barbara...Unn!... I'm sure you don't mean that!.. David and I are close friends,... Umm!...very close in fact. Why right now he's...well... I really shouldn't say. But I do think ...Ohh!...us mothers should stick together don't you? Now what's wrong with this phone? ...Unn!...Can you not see me?..." Amanda panted peering more closely at her phone then looking at the computer. David too looked over at the computer. There was so little light that Amanda looked like nothing more that a shimmering ghost on a dark screen. David felt like an enormous weight had been lifted from his chest. He started launching himself from his toes and slamming his cock even harder into the blond's buttery depths.