The Turnaround Part 3

Story Info
Prejudiced Mary learns a lesson.
13.4k words
4.72
203.5k
53

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

As Mary gathered her luggage from the taxi, she continued to wonder why a black man was in her sister's neighborhood this early in the morning. There were a handful of blacks where her family lived and she hardly ever saw them. Her father had explicitly forbade her to socialize with any blacks, male or female.

"Could you blame him?" Mary thought. Every time you turned on the television, blacks were being accused or arrested for some crime they had committed. Everywhere they went, crime was sure to follow.

As Mary approached her sisters' building, an elderly white gentleman was exiting the building and he held the door for her as she entered (all the while staring lecherously at her well-developed body). She scanned the building register for her sisters' apartment number. Once she found it, she entered an elevator and proceeded up ten floors.

Mary approached her sister's door and knocked. No answer. She knocked again and again there was no answer. She tried the doorknob and found it to be unlocked!

"What the hell is my sister thinking leaving her apartment door unlocked when there are black guys just wondering around the community?" she asked herself.

As she entered the apartment and placed her luggage near the door, she noticed two wine goblets sitting on the table in the livingroom.

"Umm, sis must have had a long night with the doctor she's been dating," she laughed to herself. Her mother had mentioned that Bridget had begun dating a doctor and that she hoped that she would finally settle down and start a family as she was looking forward to becoming a grandmother.

Mary secretly harbored the wish that once she became acclimated to living in such a large city that her sister would introduce her to some of the doctor's friends so that she could meet a husband and she wouldn't have to return to rural life.

Mary began calling her sister's name.

"Bridget, are you up yet?" she called out.

Mary began walking towards the rear of the apartment. She opened a door to her left and saw that it was a spare bedroom. All the things she would need were on the bed. Sheets, bedspread, pillowcases, etc.... She closed the door and continued down the hall. She saw a door to her left and opened it.

"Oh my God!" she said to herself.

Her sister was naked and laying on her stomach. The sheets were on the floor. As Mary entered the room, it reeked of sex. She approached Bridget's bed and gasped. Her sisters asshole was gaping open with a puddle of cum in it. Her asshole was beet red and cum dripped down to the sheet beneath her. There were several cum spots on the sheet beneath her. The cheeks of her ass showed hand prints on it. Mary walked around the bed and gasped again. Her sister's face was covered in dried cum. It was around her lips, nose, and eyes. She thought she could see a smile on her sisters contented face as she slept.

"Unfuckingbelievable!" she said out loud.

Her sister was obviously dating a very horny doctor. And by the size of the gaping hole that used to be her asshole, he was obviously very well hung! Mary was no stranger to sex. In fact, it was her constant yearning for dick that gotten her into trouble with her parents. She had begun fucking two year's prior.

Mary had given her virginity to a boy she had been dating on and off for two years. The actual taking of her virginity went without fanfare. He was inexperienced and nervous and it showed. He bedded her several times after that but Mary soon grew bored with his lack of technique and sought other males to satisfy her newfound desire for sex. She had always been good at oral sex(having sucked off several young boys to prevent them from taking her virginity). Just before the problems started with her parents, she had been sucking and fucking a boy who had a 6-inch dick.

It had been the biggest dick she had had and she enjoyed it immensely. He had introduced her to pornography. One time, he had rented a tape that featured interracial sex on it. At first, she had berated him for getting off on "monkeys and gorillas" fucking good white women but when she had seen the dicks on these black men, she had sat there with her mouth open.

"Those dicks are fake, I know it! No one is born with that much meat..no one!" she remembered she had said and still believed. She reasoned that their appendages had to be prosthetics. They were very realistic looking, though.

Mary's sister looked like she had received the fucking of a lifetime. She decided that she would let her sleep off last night's fucking. She slowly exited the room and closed the door quietly behind her.

"Damn, why can't I get fucked like that? Bridget looks like she met head on with a train!" she laughed to herself. That doctor must be a hunk, she thought.

Later that morning, after Mary had finished unpacking her belongings, she sat in the livingroom watching the Jerry Springer show on television. She had gotten into the habit of calling the show "Blacks & Trailertrash" since that all she ever seemed to see on stage. As she continued watching, the telephone rang.

Mary answered on the first ring so that the noise would not awaken Bridget.. It was her mother calling to make sure she had arrived safely. She informed her mother that she had arrived safely and that Bridget was still sleeping. Her mother said a few other things then they hung up.

Minutes later, the phone rang again. Mary picked it up thinking it was her mother again.

"Hello?" she said.

"H-H-Hello? Bridget, is that you?" a voice asked.

"No, this is her sister Mary," she said.

"Oh, hi, I'm Dr. Stanley Clark. I was calling to invite your sister to lunch this afternoon. By chance, is she available?" he asked.

"Actually, doctor, she's resting from her long night. I would think you'd be a little tired also. You sure have a lot of energy," she said.

"Long night? Well, as a doctor you keep weird hours, ya know? I'm used to it, though. Please give her my message. I have to get back to the ER. It was nice talking with you Mary,"

"It was nice talking to you, too. I'll make sure to give her the message, doctor," she said.

The doctor hung up the phone and found himself to be befuddled by the conversation that had just taken place. He hadn't seen Bridget since their last date and she hadn't returned any of his calls all week long. He assumed that she had been working late.

Mary hung up the phone and smiled to herself. She thought the doctor must have been a helluva gentleman. First, he comes over and fucks her sister senseless, then calls to invite her out to lunch! She wished she could find a man who treated her like that. Fuck her like a slut, then treat her like a lady!

Bridget awoke later that morning. Her asshole felt tender and sore. Her body felt sore in spots. Her face was sticky with Tyree's cum. But overall, she felt satiated. When she rolled over onto her stomach, she felt his cum start dripping out of her asshole and down her thighs. As she rolled out of bed, she heard her television in the livingroom. She stood up, placed her robe on and exited her room.

Bridget approached her livingroom and saw that her sister was lying on the couch watching television. As she stood there watching her sister, she caught a glimpse of herself in the hallway mirror!

"Shit, I'd better clean up before my sister sees me like this!" she said to herself. She began to wonder how her sister had gained entry into her apartment building and her apartment. Had she met Tyree as he was leaving? God, she hoped not!

Bridget eased out of the livingroom and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. After she dried off and lotioned herself, she entered the livingroom.

"Mary, I'm sorry that I overslept and wasn't able to welcome you properly. Did you have to wait outside long?" she asked.

"Aw, Brig, don't worry about it. Some old guy let me in the building and your door was unlocked. From the way you looked lying on your bed, I figured I'd let you rest. Some night, huh?" she said teasingly.

"Umm...ah...yeah. I had a pretty tiring day at work and then I had a date last night and....." she said.

"It looked to me like you had a wonderful date and an even better night," Mary said.

Bridget blushed.

"Don't worry, Bridget. This is your apartment and you do whatever the hell you want. I'm not mom or dad. That doctor worked you over pretty good, I see," she said while smiling at her sister.

"Doctor?" asked Bridget.

"Yeah, the doctor who called this morning and invited you to lunch this afternoon. He sounds really sexy on the phone. Are you two going to get married?" she asked.

"Married? Mary, I'm not really looking to get married right now to anyone. I have some things I want to do for myself first," answered Bridget.

"Well shit, Bridget. He is a doctor and can provide for all of your needs just like you always wanted. What the hold-up?" asked Mary.

"Sometimes that's not the most important thing, Mary. I'm finding that I may need more than that, ya know?" said Bridget.

"More like a big dick, Brig? From the looks of you lying on the bed, I'd say he gave you more last night. You looked like a freight train had run up in your ass, sis," Mary said while giggling.

"You could say that," Bridget answered while looking out the living room window, pensively.

"I saw a black guy walking around your building this morning when I arrived here in the taxi. He was a big, scary one, too. I wish they would stay on their side of town and stay out of white neighborhoods. Probably here doing some drug transaction or robbing someone. Fucking darkies!" said Mary.

Bridget looked at her sister long and hard before saying, "Mary, this isn't a white neighborhood. There are blacks that own homes in this neighborhood. You sound exactly like dad! As you get older, lil sis, I hope you learn as I have that you can't judge people by the color of their skin. I live in the middle of one of the biggest cities in the state. If you let yourself think like that, you're going to miss out on a lot of things. I used to think the same way when I first got here but I realize that thinking like that is what keeps racism alive and breathing," said Bridget.

"You sound like a fucking typical left-wing liberal! These people are destroying our country with their lack of morals and values. All they are good for is selling drugs and robbing good, hard-working white people. I can't believe you even said some shit like that, sis. You've definitely changed. Dad would be shocked to hear you talking like this," said Mary.

"First of all, this country you're talking about is not even ours! We stole it from the Indians. Second, there are more white people using and selling drugs than black people. The media chooses only to show black people. Third, Dad has never had any contact with anyone black so how in the hell would he know what they are like? Use your brain, Mary. Don't let Dad's irrational beliefs stop you from seeing the world as a beautiful place, Mary," said Bridget.

Mary said nothing as she turned back to the television show she was watching.

Bridget told her sister that she was going to get dressed and then go shopping for some groceries and other things. Mary said that she would stay there and chill. She wanted to catch the early afternoon daytime soap operas.

Mary watched her sister as she walked gingerly to get dressed.

"I bet her asshole is still aching from the fucking she got last night. She's always been a lucky bitch!" she said to herself.

"I'll be back in 3-4 hours," said Bridget as she walked out of the door.

Dr. Stanley Clark had decided to take lunch outside of the hospital. He had gotten into his car and headed over to Bridget's apartment. He had been thinking about her all week. He wondered what had caused Bridget to not return any of his phone calls over the last week.

As Dr. Clark approached the building, he had hoped that someone would be leaving so that he could go straight up to Bridget's apartment and confront her. But he had no such luck. He rang the buzzer and her sister answered. She buzzed him in.

After Mary had buzzed the doctor in, she ran to the bathroom and removed her 36DD bra. Her titties were magnificent specimens and she knew it. She hadn't met many men who could control themselves once they glanced at her breasts and her ever-erect nipples. Her halter-top barely came to the middle of her flat stomach. She decided to remove her panties, also. She hoped the good doctor would notice.

Dr. Clark arrived on the tenth floor and headed for Bridget's door. He knocked. When the door opened, his bottom jaw almost kissed the floor!! Bridget's sister was a knockout!

"H-Hello, I'm Stanley. We spoke earlier on the phone. Is your sister here by chance?" he asked hesitantly while trying to avoid staring at the pointed nipples of her breasts.

Mary stuck out her hand and the doctor grasped it in his small hands.

"No, my sister stepped out to do some shopping but she will be returning shortly, I hope. Why don't you come in and wait," she said.

Mary was slightly disappointed at the appearance of the doctor. For some reason, she had imagined that he would be taller and more manly looking. This guy reminded her of a nerdy college geek. She reminded herself of the sight of her sister this morning. Her asshole had looked like a bus had been it. She reasoned that at least he had a big dick and she wanted to at least see it, if not suck on it!

The doctor entered and immediately sat down on the couch. Mary also sat down and crossed her legs. They chitchatted about nothing in particular. As they talked, Mary could feel the doctor staring at her breasts and legs. She offered him something to drink and he accepted. When she returned with his drink, she purposely tilted the glass out of his reach and ended up pouring some of the lemonade on his pants. She ran into the kitchen and retrieved some paper towels. She returned to the couch and knelt before the doctor and began patting his thigh dry.

"M-Mary, you don't have to do that. I can do that," he said quickly as his 4-inch monster began to harden.

"Oh no, Stanley. I poured it on you, I'll get it off...that is, if you'll let me?" she said as she looked him straight in the eyes.

The doctor coughed and looked down away from her eyes. At that moment, Mary realized she had him exactly where she wanted him. She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh and began circling motions with her fingernails.

"I came over here to talk with Bridget, Mary. I don't really think this is appropriate. What if she walks in and sees us like this?" he whiningly asked.

"She's not going to be back for a while yet. We have time...lots of time. Are you scared of little old me?" she asked as she smiled up at him while working her fingers closer to the object of her desire.

"N-No, that's not the point," he said weakly.

Mary suddenly reached up and grasped his zipper and began pulling it down. She snaked her hand inside and grasped his monster...all 4 inches of it! She couldn't hide the disappointment on her face.

"Damn, is that all there is?" she asked herself.

The doctor began breathing heavily as Mary's soft dainty hand caressed his dick. He suddenly began to cream all over her hand. The amount of cum he produced was pathetic.

"Ohhh....ummmm.....damn, girl!" he bellowed.

Mary looked at his dick spurting a teaspoon of cum and began to giggle. This could not have been the dick that ravaged her sister last night. No fucking way!

"Uh, doc, is that all you got for me?" she asked while trying to suppress a smile.

The doctor looked away as he grabbed her hand and pulled it off of his dick. Mary rose and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. When she came back, the doctor had left.

"What a fucking waste of time that was," she said out loud to herself.

Tyree had gone home after leaving Bridget's earlier in the morning. He had taken a shower and changed his clothes and then went in to work. As he sat at his desk, he reflected on the previous night's activities. He had fucked Bridget's ass good and hard and she had loved every minute of it. He couldn't get over the fact that the width and length of his dick usually caused a woman's wetness to dry up over the course of a fuck session. But Bridget's pussy had kept churning out more juice the longer he fucked her. He could get used to fucking her on the regular. He didn't run across pussy like hers often. She gave up her mouth, pussy, and ass willingly to him. He knew that wherever she was right at this moment that her asshole was aching and she was undoubtedly thinking about him.

Bridget stood in line at the local grocery store and tried her best to stop fidgeting from one foot to the other. The problem was that her asshole ached from the fucking Tyree had given her and she couldn't ignore the feeling. As she stood in line, her nipples became erect at the thought of the way Tyree had forcefully handled her in bed the previous night. He had controlled her. He had taken her over the cliff and back! He had fucked her virgin ass without mercy and she had begged for more! She had experienced orgasms when he was stuffed in her mouth, pussy, and ass! She wondered if it could get any better than this. She had thought of Tyree and nothing else the entire morning.

Bridget realized that she had a new issue to deal with: her sister. How was she going to continue fucking Tyree with her sister staying with her? If Mary found out she was fucking a black guy, she would probably flip out and spill the story to their parents. Bridget had to figure out a way to keep Mary's nose out of her personal life and keep Tyree's beautiful dick in her life at the same time.

Dr. Clark drove his two-seat convertible as fast as he could away from Bridget's apartment. He was bewildered by the morning's events. He had gone over to Bridget's to talk with her and had ended up on the couch with her sister's hand wrapped around his dick! Her sister had laughed at his puny dick and the fact that he had cum all over her hand! How could he show his face around there again? Would Mary tell her sister what had happened between them or should he try to tell her first? He thought that he was in love with Bridget but the situation with her sister had him doubting himself and his feelings for Bridget. He wondered how he could fix things between himself and Bridget. He had to talk to her, soon.

Tyree decided to call Bridget to try and arrange a meeting later on in the evening with her. When he called, her sister answered the phone.

"Hello. May I speak with Bridget?" he said.

"Um, she's not in at the moment. May I take a message?" Mary said.

"Yes. This is her boss, Mr. Bradley. Could you please relay the message that I need to see her about an urgent matter here at the office? She has my office number and home number," he said.

"Will do, Mr. Bradley. I'll make sure she gets it," Mary said.

"Thanks. By the way, are you related to Bridget? You both sound alike is why I ask," he said.

"Well, yes. She's my sister. Everyone says that," Mary answered.

They talked for a little while about nothing in particular. Each enjoyed the sound of the others voice and they both wondered if they were ever going to get the chance to meet one another.

"Damn, he sounds so fucking sexy on the phone! I wonder what he looks like. I'm almost tempted to ask!" she thought to herself.

"Fuck, her sister sounds interesting on the phone. I would have never guessed that she sounded like she does on the phone after seeing her this morning," he thought to himself.

They ended their conversation with Mary promising to give her sister the message that her boss had called.

Bridget arrived home at 3pm. Her sister gave her the message that her boss had called. She also told her that Dr. Clark had called and come by looking to take her to lunch. Bridget seemed surprised that the doctor had taken it on himself to visit her without speaking with her.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers