The Turnaround Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOhhhh, BABEEEE......Good God, you feel incredible.....what are you doing to me?!!!" she screamed.

"Give me this pussy! Take it like a woman, baby....your pussy feels fucking incredible...I could fuck you all night!!" he said.

Mary suddenly looked into Tyree's eyes and placed her hands on either side of his head and kissed him deeply. She had heard other men say that to her before and they never came close. She knew he could do it if he so chose to.

Tyree began to walk Mary out of the living room, down the hallway, and into her guest bedroom as he continued lifting her ass and letting it fall on his dick.

Bridget felt like a new woman as she walked out of the restaurant where she had unceremoniously dumped Dr. Clark. She had decided that it was time to do what SHE wanted with her life instead of what others thought she should do. No more trying to live up to the expectations of her parents...that shit was driving her crazy! These were the best years of her life and she had wasted enough time trying to please everyone else. It was time for her to get her groove on! She was a beautiful woman with a magnificent body that loved good sex. Tyree had given her some of the best sex she had had ever experienced. How could she turn away from what he was offering her? He offered a big dick, excellent oral sex and multiple orgasms. Plus, he was a gentleman and a scholar. What more could she ask for?

Bridget drove by Tyree's home but did not see his car or any lights on. She wondered where he was. She really wanted to see him. No, she really wanted to fuck him! The scene with Dr. Clark had her wired and she needed his big dick to bring her back down to Earth so that she could relax. Oh well, maybe tomorrow?

Bridget headed for her apartment. When she arrived, she parked in the underground parking lot. She never saw Tyree's Mercedes parked out in front of her building.

As Bridget rode the elevator up to her apartment on the tenth floor, she wondered how her sister had spent the evening without her. She realized that she hadn't been the best hostess to her sister as of yet because of all the running around she had done today, but she was determined to make it up to her.

Bridget unlocked the door to her apartment and entered. She was about to call out her sister's name but when she closed the door and began to take her shoes off, she realized that her living room reeked of sex! She walked over to her leather couch and noticed the circular wet stain on it. She bent down and smelled it. It smelled like a woman's cum. There were other stains drying on the couch, too.

"Fuck, my sister doesn't waste anytime! I'm going to have to talk to her about inviting guys up to my apartment when I'm not here," Bridget said to herself.

As she bent upright and smoothed her dress, she noticed two pairs of shorts under the living room table. There was also a halter top under one of the pillows. Was her sister's company still here?

Bridget tiptoed back to the hallway in her stocking feet. She heard soft jazz playing on the portable radio she had placed in the room for her sister earlier in the week. She stood by the door hoping to hear some semblance of sound coming from the room. She wondered if her sister was as out of control in the bedroom as she was. She thought she heard the bed squeak but she couldn't be sure. As she began to back away from the door and head toward her bedroom, she heard her sister moan deeply and loudly. The piercing moan caused her nipples to harden!

"My sister is getting the dicking she apparently has been after," Bridget smiled to herself.

Bridget convinced herself that she was only going to take a peek inside the room because her sister had seen her cum-splattered asshole on display this morning.

Bridget put her hand on the doorknob to see if it was locked. It wasn't. She heard, "Ooooohhhh, you bastard.....ooohh....ummmmm.....ewwwwww.....don't hurt me, baby.........go slow, PLEASE!!"

Bridget turned the doorknob very slowly and cracked the door to the guestroom.

It was dark. No lights were on. Moonlight illuminated the room through the window that was situated on the other side of the room. Her sister, Mary, was on her knees with her ass upturned. She could see her sister gripping the sheets on the bed and the look of total sexual satisfaction on her face as Tyree guided his greased dick into her asshole. He held her hips firm as he worked the head of his dick into her. She softly closed the door and stood next to the door.

Bridget's initial reaction was to be hurt. Her sister was getting fucked by HER black dick!

"How dare I welcome this slut into my home and she thank me by first attempting to seduce the guy I had been dating and now fucking MY black dick! How did she turn into such a sneaky, treacherous slut?!" Bridget thought to herself as she heard an audible "pop" sound as Tyree finally was able to pop the head of his dick into her asshole.

"Pop"

"Ummmmmmm...... mmmmmmmmm.... ahhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhhh..," Mary moaned into the pillow underneath her as her asshole was invaded for the first time. Tyree had first tongued her ass to orgasm, fingered her, and finally lubricated her anal tract with a copious amount of KY jelly. Even so, her asshole was virginal and it took a little time to work his head and the first 3 inches of his dick.

Bridget edged along the wall until she was parallel with Tyree's shiny, thick dick penetrating her helpless sister's ass. He was steadily working 3-4 inches into her ass. His dick was squeezing some of the lubricant out of her ass and it was collecting around her sister's asshole. There was a slight sucking sound emanating from Mary's asshole as Tyree's dick began to slice in and out of her ass.

"MMmmmmmm... oooohhhhhhh.... Tyree...... OH...... MY..... GOD!!!" Mary screamed as the itch in her ass turned into a full-blown orgasm. Her entire ass region felt numb yet sensitive. Cum began spurting out of her pussy lips and landing on her thighs and the bedspread beneath her!

Bridget looked closely to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing. Her sister's pussy was actually SQUIRTING pussy juice! Her sister's hips were shaking and rolling along with her orgasm as she pushed back to take in another two inches of his massive dick.

Tyree held Mary's hips firmly as her asshole began to loosen. He allowed her to work herself on his dick as she orgasmed. Her ass felt heavenly around his dick. He realized that he wasn't going to be able to stuff all 12-inches of his dick into her but he was determined to get most of it in, though.

"How you like cumming around this dick, baby? Your ass felt so good when you came...I want to make you cum like that all night long...that's it, push that ass back here....take some more of this dick, bitch!" Tyree said as he smacked her ass cheek, firmly.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh.....YES, I want you to make me cum like that all night long, Tyree....UMMMmmmmmm...OOOHHH SHIT! Your dick feels SO goooood in my ass!!!!" she screamed.

Bridget looked at the look of total submission and erotic pleasure on her sister's face and her eyes begin to get misty. Her sister was getting the fucking of her life and she was loving it just as Bridget had! Bridget recognized and identified with that look and feeling. It was a look that said, "I'm yours...do with me what you will...I'm going to love it, regardless...because I belong to you, now".

Bridget reached up and untied the straps that held her dress onto her shoulders. Her dress slinked off of her and wisped to the floor.

The sudden movement caught Tyree's attention, though he never wavered in his strokes into Mary's ass. He saw her staring at him with a look of wanton lust. His dick hardened even further as he sawed another 3 inches into Mary's trembling ass. He now had 8 inches of his dick in ever-loosening ass! He watched Bridget finish disrobing. She began to run her hands over her breasts, fingering her own nipples into stiff points.

Bridget's pussy was on overflow! The sight of Tyree manhandling her sister on the bed aroused her! He had fucked her in the same unmerciful, unyielding way and she had absolutely loved it! The way he worked his dick was masterful, she thought to herself. She was suddenly filled with longing for the feeling of him powering himself into her. Her pussy began contracting as she diddled her clit and pulled on her nipples. Her body convulsed slightly as she orgasmed with her back against the wall. Once she regained her composure she began to slowly walk towards them.

Tyree looked down as he powered his dick into Mary's tight, wet asshole. The sound of his dick wetly entering and exiting her asshole filled the room along with Mary's constant moans.

Mary was cumming constantly! Her pussy was literally dribbling cum out of her pussy and onto the sheet beneath her. She had never felt orgasms this intense and constant! The pain had disappeared to be replaced by a heat that radiated throughout both her ass and pussy! His dick was making her understand what total submission was about. She had never felt this helpless yet wanton in her life! She felt guilt about fucking Tyree but that was overshadowed by the intense pleasure he was causing her. Her sister was one lucky bitch!

Bridget reached the bed and placed her hand on Tyree's ass as he fucked into her sister. She ran her hand up his back and over to his chest. She then ran her hand onto her sister's ass!

Mary suddenly whipped her head around and looked directly into her sisters smiling face!

"BRIDGET!....I.....Oohhhhhh...UMMMMmmmmm....." she tried to say as another strong orgasm ripped though her ass.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh.....it's okay, Mary. I'm not mad....honest," she said as she massaged the ring of her sister's ass.

Bridget ran her hand up her sister's back and suddenly grabbed hold of her flaming red hair!

"You wanted to get dicked properly, right? Well, you're going to get it and I'm going to help," she said to the back of her sister's head. Bridget turned her head towards Tyree and said," FUCK HER...FUCK HER HARD, Tyree....Give it to her like she wants you to!"

Tyree began to saw another two inches into Mary's ass as he held her hips.

"AAAAAHHHH...... OOOOOHHHHHH.... MMMMMMMMM..... SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT..... EWWWWWWW.... FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" Mary screamed as her asshole was ravaged by Tyree's dick.

Bridget let go of Mary's hair and she fell back to the bed clutching the mattress as Tyree continued rocketing 10-inches of his dick in and out of her ass! Bridget faced Tyree and reached out and placed her hands on her sister's asscheeks and spread them to make it easier for Tyree's dick to enter and exit.

"OOOhhhh SHIT, that feels GOOOOD...keep her ass spread just like that, Brig. Ya'll getting ready to make me cum!" Tyree said.

Mary pussy began to squirt and dribble as her strongest orgasm overtook her and caused her to scream out loudly, "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH..... OOOOOHHHHHHH... UMMMMMMM... MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TYREE... YESSSSSSSSS....FUCK ME!!!!!!!!"

Tyree felt the pressure in his balls. He was getting ready to cum!

"You want to taste it, Brig?" he asked Bridget as he continued ramming her sister into the bed eliciting a new series of moans from her.

"You know I do, Tyree," Bridget said as she looked sexily at Tyree.

"How......about......you......Mary?" he said as he punctuated each word with a hard thrust into her ass.

"YESSSS.... ANYTHING...... OOOHHHHHHHHHH....MMMMMMMM," she screamed.

"Oohhhhh....here it CUMS......," Tyree said as he pulled his dick out of Mary's ass and began to quickly pump it.

Mary turned herself around on the bed as Mary bent down towards Tyree's dick. They both opened their mouths for their share.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh.... SHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTT" Tyree bellowed as his cum raced to the tip of his dick.

First spurt, hit Bridget across the cheek, nose and forehead.

Second spurt caught Mary right in the mouth and lower lip.

Third spurt, caught Mary on her forehead and in her hair.

Fourth spurt, caught the side of Bridget's face and Mary's shoulder.

Fifth spurt, went into Bridget's mouth.

Tyree looked down at the sister's and the mess he had made of both their faces. They were both looking at him with a mixture of awe and reverence.

"That was fucking great! Mary, I hope you enjoyed it," Tyree said.

"That was the best sex I've ever had! I've never dreamed it could ever get this good! Bridget, what are we going to do? I don't want to give this up!" Mary asked.

Bridget looked at her sister lovingly and said, "Mary, you don't have to give it up, I'm willing to share. There is quite enough for the both of us to be satisfied. My only concern is Tyree's pleasure. If he's okay with it, I'm okay with it. I couldn't imagine keeping all this dick to myself. If I'm going to share, I might as well share with someone I love. Tyree?"

"I'm fine with it, ladies. I've found two of the sexiest women I've ever seen and they're sisters AND you don't mind sharing me? Hell, I'd be crazy to turn that down!" Tyree said.

"Mary, I'm glad that you and I got a chance to talk. I hope this helps you question some of the things you've been taught about the world we live in. Nothing beats knowing like experience. Don't let someone else tell you how the world is. You have to go and find out for yourself how it is," Tyree said.

"I'm beginning to understand what you mean about developing your own truth out of YOUR experiences instead of depending on OTHERS to define it for you. I know what changes I have to make. I've been running around with my head up my ass for most of my life and you helped to clear out the cobwebs tonight with that dick of yours," Mary said.

Bridget looked at her sister and said, "I'm glad that you got the opportunity to learn the same lesson I had to learn. Fear will prevent you from experiencing all that life is. Live your life openly and without the restrictions and expectations of others hanging over your head. Shit, life is hard enough, as is".

Tyree looked at both women and smiled to himself. He had done a good thing today. He had helped a young woman make a significant leap in her maturity and her outlook on the world. He looked at the cum-drenched faces of the two sisters and watched as they casually licked his cum off of their lips. He felt his dick begin to stir.

"I should be ready to go again in a couple of minutes. Who wants to climb on top and ride this dick till they cream?" Tyree asked.

"Me!" screamed Mary and Bridget simultaneously.