The Twelve Tables Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

Peri turned to see Josh walking toward her with the most glamorous woman she had ever seen as Romey turned with her smirking, "You snooze you lose, baby brother."

Josh grimaced and pulled Peri from her chair kissing her passionately in front of everyone, when he came up for air he murmured, "Hi, remember me?"

She smiled, "I think it's coming back to me."

"Can't compete with that," Jules muttered, and Romey whistled nodding. "Guess we better move then and let them sit together."

Peri drew her eyes from Josh to Nik, "Hello," she smiled, "I had no idea Josh had a twin."

"Let go of the girl Josh she can hardly breathe," Nik nudged him. Josh released her and Nik immediately took his place hugging her and kissing both her cheeks, "Hello," she said finally.

The lunch rolled on with people playing musical chairs constantly, the wine flowed, and enormous bowls of a variety of pastas arrived for them to share. More cheesy bread arrived in front of both Peri and Lucy with a napkin folded into a heart on top, Peri looked up at Romey and mouthed "Thank you," across the table and he winked at her.

Josh growled in her ear, "At least wait until I leave the table before flirting with Romeo Geez." His hand squeezed her thigh tightly making her squeak and blush deeply.

The wine was getting to her and Peri excused herself asking where the bathrooms were, "I'll take you," Lucy piped up, "I haven't had the chance to talk to you yet."

Peri stood and smiled, "Thanks."

They walked back through the restaurant, Peri repeated the same answers to the same questions again, work, family, friends and the polite chatter strangers do. Before they left the bathroom, Lucy stopped her placing a hand on her arm and whispering, "Be extremely careful of Nik. She can be a real bitch and is extremely protective of Josh."

Peri was stunned and gaped at her open mouthed, but before she could ask any questions Lucy pushed the door open and pulled her through walking back to the table. Pete had taken her seat, so she walked around the table, sitting next to Ben and Dante. "More wine," Ben asked.

"Actually I would love some cool water," Peri replied hopefully. Ben grunted and got up to go to the bar.

"You seem to be handling meeting the family, or some of it, last girl I tried this on ran for the hills," he said sadly.

"I asked Pete to take me home when we were on our way here, no such luck, and I am not much of a runner I wouldn't have got far," she grinned at him, "Short legs, quite stumpy really."

"They look pretty good to me," he chuckled as she turned toward him and lifted a leg up.

"It's the boots. They're like an optical illusion," she laughed and took the glass of water Ben handed her. Dante chuckled louder as she thanked Ben profusely taking a large sip.

"Not many people can make Dante laugh," Ben nodded in his direction, "he's the dark, brooding type."

I was explaining he was seeing an optical illusion made better by the wine," she explained.

Dante chuckled again nudging the man beside him, "Do boots make a woman's legs look longer?"

Emilio looked up, "Depends on the boot I guess." He could see Peri nodding and smiling over Dante's shoulder and nodded, "I would say yes if asked by the woman wearing them though," he said covering himself.

Ben burst out laughing then, and Dante turned back to eye her suspiciously as she gave him the most innocent look she could muster shrugging her shoulders. "Stumpy," she said again nodding. "So you see running wasn't an option for me."

Dante shook his head at her, "Is that how he caught you?" Dante nodded his head in Josh's direction.

The wine had made her relax and become bolder with these people and she lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Actually the first time he ever spoke to me, he yelled at me for doing my job too well," she looked at their stunned expressions, "I know right?" Her eyes had gone wide in an appeal for their sympathy.

"And you still went out with him?" Dante was aghast.

"Well," she said, "Not right then. A few weeks later he ran into me in the lunch room and spilled scalding pasta and sauce down my top," she was gesticulating and pulling faces as she condensed the story making it seem like it should have been on funniest home video's, "and after a trip to Doctor Pete and no food all day I feinted." The three brothers were laughing loudly now, "So Pete made him take me out to dinner. We came to this very restaurant. Smooth moves, huh?" She was laughing with them at this point, and Emilio almost fell off his chair.

The rest of the table was looking at them with confused grins. The laughter from their small group was highly contagious. Ben took a deep breath, "That's priceless, unquestionably the best first date story ever. Smooth, Josh, smooth." Ben called across the table.

Peri looked at Josh's quizzical expression with pure innocence and blew him a kiss. The waiters had cleared the table of the debris of lunch and musical chairs began again as the siblings moved around to talk to each other. Josh came and kissed her, "I'm just going to check out Pete's new car he's been talking my ear off about it. Back in five minutes"

All of the men decided to go look at the car leaving her alone with the sisters. Peri moved down to sit with Lucy who had seemed the friendliest and smiled. "Men," Lucy rolled her eyes, "They all love their big boy's toys," she took another gulp of wine. "You should see them up on the farm with the quads."

"Where is the farm?" Peri asked.

"Up the coast, they call it little Italy up there," Nik shuddered, "I hate going back, but we all do for two weeks every year in April and May."

"Yup, big festival," Lucy was starting to slur.

"It's not so bad, we get to see the whole family, all the cousins and aunts and uncles and everyone," Maryann smiled.

Nik waved Peri over to her side of the table, "What you have to understand is that up there they haven't come into the 21st century. Women stay in the kitchen, barefoot, and pregnant type of stuff, but we have maids to cook, so that doesn't quite work out all that well." She shrugged, "They are just stuck in the old ways of the old country, men rule the family and women do what they are told."

Peri considered her, she had researched a lot of Italian history lately, "Pater familias," she smiled, "I understand that, but it's probably not so strictly adhered to as what I have been reading about it from the ancient roman days."

"Don't be so sure, prepare yourself to be meek and mild and slave like if Josh ever takes you home to meet the folks," Lucy was waving her glass around as she spoke spilling it slightly.

Nik snorted, "They have only been dating for a month Josh won't be doing that anytime soon, he wouldn't take her home to meet the folks," Peri cringed feeling her relaxed easiness dissipate as the barbed words opened her insecurities again.

"She's here with us isn't she?" Maryann piped in. "Even Dante seems to like her," she thought about it for a moment, "He is so moody I am not even sure he likes me!"

"Your right," Dante said from behind Maryann as he came back to the table, "I don't like you," he smirked, "I love you little brat."

Ben followed him in, "Come on Luce, D and I are going to drive you home." Lucy grumbled and finished her wine moving over to hug and kiss the other women goodbye including Peri.

She whispered in Peri's ear, "Remember what I said." Lucy then leaned on the table as the men hugged and kissed the women and helped her out to their car. The twins followed suit claiming they had to return to work, and Emilio offered Nik a lift which she refused, saying she wanted to catch up with Pete anyway, and he could drive her. "You can walk me to my car if you like brother dear," Maryann said sweetly. Offering her his arm they left leaving Peri alone with Nik.

"I'd love some more water," Peri said cheerfully, "Do you want to go to the bar area with me?"

"Sure," Nik stood and started toward the bar area leaving Peri trailing behind her. She had just got her water and was preparing to engage in conversation with Nik again when Josh and Pete came back in.

"We need to take off, Pete will drop you back, Nik," he kissed her on both cheeks and hugged her tightly, "Thanks, for the lunch, it was great," he smiled broadly at her. Peri went to hug and kiss Nik as Josh shook Pete's hand, "Thanks, mate. No more kissing my girl," he chuckled and stood back while Peri hugged Pete.

Josh took her hand, and they walked out to his car. "I didn't realise your family was so big," Peri smiled up at him, "I can't imagine what a full family gathering would be like. Are any of them married? Do they have kids?"

Josh chuckled reminding her of Dante's slow quiet laugh, "Some of them," he replied as he helped her into the car and pulled the seatbelt across her chest watching the cross over bodice of the dress gape open slightly exposing the curving roundness of her full breasts. "Mm," he murmured, "Did I tell you how lovely you look today," his hand fondled her breasts frowning at his dislike for the constricting bras she wore to support the heavy globes of soft flesh. "Except for this," he grumbled pulling at the bra strap.

She touched his handsome face, "Next time Andie, and I go shopping I will ask her about bras," she grinned.

"You're going to ask Andie's advice," he smirked at her and closed her door to walk around the car as he got in, he continued, "Will wonders never cease?"

"She been so different lately. She even came to my rescue today bringing a few things I needed to work and did my hair for me," Peri looked at Josh who was wearing a self satisfied smirk. "What?" She asked, "What's going on that I don't know about?"

"Nothing, sweetness," he leaned over and kissed her deeply, "I am just happy. I am happy that Andie is treating you better; happy that my brothers all love you; happy that your mine."

Peri melted under his kiss and words, lifting her hand to his cheek she stroked it slowly down over his chest to his groin as he kissed her again making him groan into the kiss. "You have the afternoon off, but I have to go back to work for an hour or so," he growled as she fumbled with his belt a smile tugging at her lips which turned into a pout as he spoke.

Josh straightened up and pulled out into the traffic, Peri had got used to his driving over he last month he seemed to know only one speed, fast. She continued to play with his cock as he drove, smiling up at him cheekily. He drove into a service station winding down his window quickly he pulled a card from the pocket in the side door swiping it through the machine and wound the window back, the car jolted onto the moving floor, and Josh pulled her head down into his lap as the carwash started.

Manoeuvring quickly, she snapped the seatbelt off, and half knelt on her seat as her mouth engulfed the cock she had been manhandling out of his pants since leaving the restaurant. Peri sucked him deeply filling her mouth to the point of gagging before beginning to bob her head, she felt one of Josh's hand rest heavily on the back of her head as the other trailed down her back and over her ass slapping her, "Insatiable slut," he growled.

She whimpered around his cock and squirmed pulling one leg underneath her body the other kneeling on the floor beside her seat. He continued to spank her as she sucked him, his hand alternately caressing the soft pliable flesh and slapping it as he took him deeply, swallowing around the cock, to take him into her gagging throat. Josh's lifted his hips bucking up into her mouth.

The car rocked as automated brushes battered at the sides and top disguising the occupants as Josh roared, "Fuck, yeah, yeah, Yeah!" Forcing her head down hard before pulling her head up, his eyes were glued to her face, her mouth wide and gasping as he shot sticky ropes of cum onto her willing tongue and across her pretty face. Letting go of her hair he pumped his cock hard spurting a last strand across her nose before letting her suck him dry.

He leaned back in the seat as the final layer of wax sprayed onto the car and the buffing pads came down. Pulling her off his sensitive cock to sit up in her seat again, he looked at her cum smeared face and growled, "You are such a cumwhore."

Peri ran a finger through a line of cum across her cheek and nose before sucking on her finger, "Mm hmm," she looked up at him with sex glazed eyes showing how horny she was. His hand ran up her leg drawing her dress up and exposing the lacy panties she wore. She widened her legs as she continued to clean her face with one finger. Lifting her hips as his fingers teased at her pussy lips, she breathed deeply. Peri slid deeper in the seat as Josh pulled the panties aside running his finger along the length of her wet lips.

The car slid out of the carwash, and Josh murmured put your seatbelt on as he redid his one handed. As the car came to a halt, he took his hand from her cunt and drew one of hers down to replace it as he turned the ignition and peeled out of the service station back onto the road. "God I love to watch you like that," his eyes darted between the road and the hot slut beside him.

Peri was panting hard and rubbing desperately at her cunt as they drove through the city traffic back towards the office, she had got herself off often as he watched her over the last few weeks and she knew it drove him wild, "Not yet," he growled reaching over to slap her exposed thigh. She was so close, so very close. She whimpered loudly her eyes falling closed not caring anymore if anymore looked into the car.

Josh's eyes flickered constantly to her, he knew her well now, and he could see how close she was and smirked. "Now," he said as he pulled up at a red light, and slapped her thigh again. Peri started to cum, oblivious to the fact that Josh had pushed the button to wind her window down lightly exposing her body and cries of pleasure to the SUV that had pulled up beside them. The light turned green while she was still cumming and the wind from the open window hit her in the face making her eyes flare open. The humiliating knowledge that she had been seen rolled into her orgasm firing yet more waves of pleasure into her body.

Slowly she came down from her high, lifting her fingers to her mouth sucking them noisily to tease Josh. She knew what it did to him to know that the shy office mouse would be such a nymphomaniac for him, and only for him. She looked up at him her face still sticky and streaked with the remnants of his cum, and her thighs glowed with the evidence of her own pleasure.

The office building came into view and Peri leaned forward to grab some wet wipes from the glove box. Parking the car, Josh smirked at her, "You are incredible, unbelievable, so totally..." he searched for the right word and settled for, "Mine." He finished with emphasis.

Peri had never felt the way Josh made her feel, she didn't know quite how to describe it, she just knew she wanted it to go on forever, she didn't care that Sabrina and her cronies thought it was ridiculous that he would even look at her twice, she could take all they dished out and more because of the way he looked at her right at that moment.

Restraining themselves, they got out of the car, and he walked her over to hers, looking at his watch he smiled, "I'll pick you up in a couple of hours, let's get away for the weekend."

"That sounds wonderful," she whispered, wanting desperately to kiss him, "I better go before anyone sees me looking less than the frumpy little research assistant you wouldn't look at twice." He frowned at her but said nothing, shutting the door to her car and letting her go before striding into the building.

Arriving at his desk, he called one of the senior editors and spoke briefly, making arrangements quickly enjoying the idea more and more as he listened to the crude man on the other end of the phone. "Happy to help, Mario," Josh chuckled as he hung up the phone, "I will smooth it with HR."

Hanging up he called Sabrina into his office, "You've been with me for over a year now as my P.A.," he smiled at her as she sat and crossed her long legs letting her skirt ride up on her thigh. "I think perhaps you have become too comfortable here, and you are not being challenged enough," he continued.

Sabrina looked shocked and started to protest, but he waved her words away, "Mario, up on the top floor has lost another P.A., and I told him that I thought you had earned the promotion," his smile widened as she paled.

"But, I am happy here," she looked up at him licking her lips nervously, "with you."

"I could never be selfish enough to hold you back from such a big promotion, big raise too," he said magnanimously, "I would never forgive myself."

Sabrina felt sick, the reason Mario lost so many P.A.'s was because he was so sleazy and hit on them in acts of gross sexual harassment, her mind was working quickly to find a way out of this nightmare as Josh continued. "Move your things up this afternoon; Mario is expecting you so you can start Monday morning first thing."

Josh walked around his desk and help her stand leading her from his office back out in the larger floor with all the cubicles of assorted employee's announcing loudly. "Sabrina has just won a huge promotion and will be leaving us for the top floor, today, make sure you all let her know how much she will be missed as she moves her things."

Walking back to his office he called HR and made all the arrangements for Sabrina's move. Saying he would find his own new P.A. Sabrina had been good at her job and though he knew she bullied the other staff it did not affect him, so he had ignored it, until today. He knew exactly where he would find a new assistant that better suited his needs. Walking through the building he made his way down the research department.

People scattered to look busy as he walked in, looking at each other nervously. Josh walked to the desk he wanted and smiled down at the girl he had seen peri have lunch with and leave work with some afternoons. "I am instigating a bit of a staff turn over he announced," as she looked up at him nervously. Peri had told her that he wasn't so scary once you got to know him but right now, Louisa wished she could crawl under her desk.

"Is there something I can help you with," she asked quietly, confused as to why he would be telling her this.

"Yes, actually," he smiled, his voice was quite mellow when he wasn't yelling, Louise noticed. "I heard you might be looking for a change of pace, and an opening as a personal assistant has come up, phones, date books, talking with writers etc," he could see her eyes glitter at the prospect. "The last girl I pulled out of this dungeon has worked out exceedingly well upstairs I thought I would try it again."

"Me?" Louisa whispered.

"Give it a week's trial, if it doesn't work out you can come back down and scurry around with all the research mice again," from what Peri had told him of her friend he had no doubt she wanted and could do the job, she could be trained easily by the office manager on his floor. He could handle the short term inconvenience, and he wanted to do this for Peri.

He wanted Peri from the first moment she had stood toe to toe with him in this very room, she was unlike any girl he had ever known, and he had decided the first night they had spent together that she was 'the one'. He was just waiting for her to realise that he was hers and if a short term inconvenience gave her a friend to confide in and make her work life easier, so be it.

"Well what do you say," he asked, "You come highly recommended."

"Yes," she finally burst with excitement, "Yes, I would love to try something new. I will pick it all up quickly I promise, I won't let you down, Yes!"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers