The Twelve Tables Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"Fuck you're a sexy bitch," his hand lashed out to slap one swollen and discoloured globe. She squealed once again and looked at him with glassy eyes. He quickly shed his clothes and kissed her deeply pressing his chest against her bound breasts swallowing her whimpers. He kissed down over her breasts rolling his tongue around the swollen, distended nipples as his hand sought out her cunt and rubbed over her clit.

Continuing to kiss down her body he knelt before her and pulled her legs over his shoulders lapping in long strokes over her hot wet cunt and teasing at her clit with his tongue. He ate her slowly building the sensation, soon feeling the tell-tale signs of her orgasm approaching as her thighs trembled beside his ears. Adding his fingers to her torment he glued his lips around her clit and dragged his teeth over it listening to her cries of pleasure and pain. When she came, she came hard, her body twitching and convulsing above him as he continued the torturous assault on her cunt.

Finally, giving in to her pleading and releasing her, he stood and pulled her legs from the floor, wrapping them tightly about his hips. He slammed up into her making her gasp loudly, and her eyes flared open widely. His chest buffeted against her breasts as he fucked her hard, but for him, unsuccessfully, so he reached up taking her hands from the hook and pushed her up against a wall her legs still around his hips. He slammed his cock into her harder and faster her body painfully sandwiched between his aggressive fucking and the wall as she felt her second orgasm rising.

Feeling his own rising within him he lowered his head to bite at the excessively swollen nipples as he pounded into her. They both came loudl,y crying out in release. Josh pulled her from the wall to the bed, sitting her up and rapidly untying the binding of her breasts before collapsing onto the bed beside her. They lay there for a long time wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the lingering sensations of their love making. Eventually, the chilly night air made them seek the warmth of the blankets and the promise of sleep the pillows offered.

Pulling her tightly against his body Josh murmured in her ear, "I love you, my Peri."

"I love you, Mine," she responded sleepily.

They woke early to the sound of Josh's alarm clock and grabbed a hasty breakfast after spending too long in the shower exploring each other with the passion of new lovers before heading into work. They were held up by a breakdown making the peak hour traffic even more of a carpark than usual. It occurred to Peri that she actually should have brought her own car in case Josh needed to work late but by the time she thought about it they were already running late.

"I'm going up to see Mario this morning just let my PA know would you? Tell her you ran into me in the lift if it makes you feel better about people here not knowing about us just yet," Josh murmured as they rode up in the lift. He had placed his hand behind her, caressing her ample ass and smiled down teasing her. "Or you can tell them the truth."

"Sure," she smiled back up at him answering both questions with one word and ignoring his last statement.

"I won't be long," he said and passed her the heavy family-history book still in its box as she went to get out at her floor. "Not that you will notice once you start work, my little research mouse," Josh said with a grin. The lift doors closed before she could answer and Peri went to put her bag and the book in her small office before walking towards Josh's office at the end of the hall, to deliver his message.

Peri walked around the corner to face Sabrina and stopped in her tracks. Instead of the vain and egotistical Sabrina she came face to face with her friend Louisa who was beaming at her. Louisa looked stunning. She was in a business suit and wore make up with a new hair cut, but it was unmistakably Louisa. Peri couldn't find the words she needed to say anything, so surprised was she by the sight of her friend sitting here of all places and looking amazing. "Josh has gone up to see, Mario," she said in a voice stilted with shock.

"Great gives us a chance to chat for a minute," Louisa said. She stood up and walked around to where Peri stood open-mouthed and wide-eyed.

"How? When?" Peri babbled as she stood stunned in her friend's embrace, trying to make sense of Louisa being here rather than the snooty Sabrina.

"Let's see. Friday afternoon, Mr Craig came down to the dungeon. He told me there was an opening for a PA and that you had told him I was looking for a change. He asked if I was interested. I don't know what you told him about me exactly, but I can't thank you enough. Can you believe this?" Louisa was just about jumping out of her skin as she hugged Peri again.

"What happened to Sabrina?" Peri realised in that moment that Pete had told Josh what had happened Friday morning between Sabrina and herself and felt sorry for the girl, though she couldn't work out why.

"She got a promotion up to one of the higher levels of exec's," Louisa grinned. "So here I am being retrained. This will be perfect we can have lunch together and gossip about the office. It will be such fun," she enthused as she once again hugged Peri, showing her happiness.

"I am sorry I was just stunned to see you. Congratulations!" Peri finally returned the girl's hugs and joined in her happiness. "I have some things I need to do first thing this morning, but we will have lunch together you and me, in my office where we can talk properly, how about that?"

Peri had felt relief that Sabrina had been promoted and not fired as she had first thought. Then she laughed at herself as she walked back to her office. "Of course he wouldn't fire a perfectly acceptable secretary because she had inadvertently hurt some little research assistant's feelings. Even if he did love that little research mouse." He had listened to her though, when she had spoken of her friend, and had hired her as Sabrina's replacement and for that she was grateful to him. It would be nice to have a real friend up here.

Sitting at her desk she turned on her computer, checked her emails and began work. Josh walked in to check on her and she smiled looking up from her work. "Seeing Louisa was a delightful surprise this morning. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I had other things on my mind when I saw you Friday, and they stayed on my mind until..." he lowered his voice. "Come to think of it they are still on my mind." He eyed her blouse suggestively. He had unequivocally outlawed her granny bra's, as he called them, and hidden the bra's she had brought in her overnight bag. So to his delight she was braless today. She had large breasts it was true, but the high nipples made them seem perky despite their size and Josh loved to watch them bounce as she walked.

"I better go train my new PA in the ways of making me a happy-chappy, although I bet you could tell her more about that than anyone," he smirked at her. "You do make me exceedingly happy."

"We are hardly going to hide our relationship here at work if you continue to carry on making me blush, Mr Craig," Peri said softly.

"So what? I don't mind. HR has its rules, but rules are meant to be broken now and then. It's you that has a problem sleeping with the boss. I could fix that you know," he laughed. "Sabrina probably wouldn't have minded sleeping with the boss last week," he continued to tease Peri. "But I doubt she will want to now she works for Mario."

"You didn't do that did you? Get rid of Sabrina because of me?" Peri asked, hating herself for voicing her doubts about the promotion. Josh could see Peri was feeling guilty and tried to make it seem like nothing without actually lying to her.

"She earned the promotion. Despite the flaws in her personality, she is actually highly skilled at her job. It just happens that an opening came up at a time when I was considering whether having her as my PA was the wisest choice, especially when her obvious advances were becoming tiresome and upsetting the woman I loved." He smiled at Peri, seeing the clashing of relief and guilt play across her face. "Call it fortuitous timing, but it would have happened eventually regardless. She isn't my type and was becoming irksome. Finding what a sexy little slut you are underneath that research mouse exterior just expedited an event that was already in progress." He watched her blush and wished he could have taken her in this office right there and then.

Overwhelmed that he would do this with her in mind, Peri felt guilt but also a sense of loss. She couldn't quite place her finger on it. She wondered if it was the loss of being able to face Sabrina, without the insecurities that haunted her. She felt she was a much stronger woman after her weekend with Josh and their confessions of love for each other. She considered if it might be something else, like the loss of independence she was increasingly feeling as Josh seemed to become involved in all facets of her life. It all whirled around in her mind, confusing her.

Josh surreptitiously kissed her and left her to her thoughts walking up the hall to his own office, whistling a happy tune.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers