The Twighlight Zone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Jenna."

"Do you like being a horse-dicked she-male sex-slut pussy-whipped slave?"

I actually gave this one a pause. "I don't know."

The slap on my ass was hard and very painful, and was followed by another on the other cheek. "Try again! Do you like being a horse-dicked she-male sex-slut pussy-whipped slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna." Utter defeat could be heard in my altered voice. Even so, I almost laughed at the fact that she could say that last sentence without getting toungue-tied.

"It is good that you have accepted your fate. I think 'Alan' is a man's name, though, and you just admitted you are no longer a man. You are more like Alice, who stuck her head in a dark hole, looking for some tail, and ended up having an adventure. I don't want you to answer this next question just yet, Alice, but I do want you to think about it. What are you going to do with your sex life after tonight?"

That one stunned me more than anything else I had been asked. What *would* I do, after all I had been through? I had some time to think about it, as she made my ass warm and rose pink with continued spanks.

After about thirty more smacks, none of which caused me any real discomfort, she walked around in front of me again. "Not much of a reaction from you, Alice. Maybe your experience should be a little more...severe." She pressed another button on her remote, and another mirrored door opened up. From the opening on my left stepped a female dressed head to toe in a VRskin body suit, black in color at her feet but fading to white at her head. Her black hair was pulled through a hole in the top of the mask covering her head. Mirrored sunglasses on a stretch strap were pulled tight over where her eyes should be. The only exposed flesh that I could see were a set of bright red lips.

She moved to the center of the room, stopped in front of me so that I might better see her, and then turned to face the zebra woman. "Alice, since you so enjoyed the sexual release you have been getting, I've decided to give you a chance to experience our ultimate blow job. This is my helper for the night and she will get the two of us ready."

The black haired woman padded over to the wardrobe, opened it, and took out a wooden box about a foot long. Mistress Jackie opened the box and took out a tube of the gel with which I had become so familiar. Squeezing a generous portion into her hand, she put the tube back into the box. and proceeded to apply generous amounts to her own crotch and the crotches of her assistant.

The helper then took something from the box and with both hands pressed it to the front of the zebra woman, and the pair turned to face me. 'Traitor' had once agian lived up to his name, and I had sported a raging hard-on from watching these two walk around. He nearly went totally limp when I saw what was now attached to the zebra woman; eight inches of rock-hard zebra stripped cock, pointed at me from across the room. A sinister laugh began to fill my ears from the speakers around the room.

"Well little girl, see what dressing like a leather slut gets you?" She motioned to her helper, who moved behind me. She grabbed my hips, lifted the hem of my dress, and pulled herself tightly into my ass. After positioning herself just right, she began to grind her pelvis into the base of the dildo that filled my anus.

The laughter started again, and I heard Mistress Jenna press a few buttons on the remote. As the humming started, I felt a hand wrap itself around my huge cock while the woman behind me ground into my ass even harder. BEEP. The cock on the zebra woman sprang to life, and from my genitals I started to get a very strange sensation. The assistant was now evidently attached to the dildo in my ass and to me because of the straps running through it and around me, and began to fuck me with a slow rhythm. Her hand quickly set up a synchronized rhythm, stroking my cock to pull out an orgasm while she tried to push another from my prostrate by fucking my ass. I could feel myself building towards orgasm, but I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen.

Mistress Jenna walked in front of me, with the cock slapping obscenely against her legs. I felt my fear rise. "Ask for it nicely, slut. Tell me you want to suck my cock. And when I give you permission, when I say I will *let* you suck my cock, I want you to suck it like you want your wife to suck yours. You are going to be the slut wife of your own dreams, Alice. I want you to worship this thick cock the way you've always wanted your's worshipped. Now, TELL ME YOU WANT TO SUCK MY COCK!" The mechanical voice reverberated throughout the room, it's echoes fading so the only sound was the grunts from my ass-fucker and the slurps from my cock-sucker.

I knew I had lost. Whatever shred of dignity I might have clung to after the past weeks faded away completely. My voice came out high and womanly due to the collar. "I want to suck your cock."

"No, Alice, that isn't how a slut wife says it. She can't get enough cock. Say it like a good slut wife would. Say it like there is nothing else in the world that matters more than sucking my cock, my little wife. Tell your husband his wife wants to suck his cock." She moved closer, and the cock bobbed an inch in front of my lips.

Of all the women I had encountered in the past few weeks she was probably the craziest. I could here the hysteria in her voice. "Give me your thick cock..., husband. I want to be your wife, and I want to suck your cock." I said it matter-of-factly, with no passion. They could force me to do a lot of things, but they couldn't force me to like it. "I want to suck it, to kiss it to experience it. I...I want it. I...I..." In a quick motion I bobbed forward, taking the phallus in my mouth, swirling my tongue over the glans, sucking as though I knew nothing else. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking all the while, doing to the zebra-woman what I wanted done to me. Evidently, there were some nerve connections feeding the experience back to her, because she let out a surprised but pleasured gasp as I did so.

I pulled off. Despite my situation, I was still sarcastic. "Happy now?"

The craziness was gone. Her voice, or at least the version I heard, was level and calm. It took the fear level up yet another notch. "Yes, a little. But you forgot to say my name. And I never said for you to stop, did I, *wife*?"

She waited for me to answer.

"No, Mistress Jenna, you didn't." Using my wife's name was still no easier. In fact, it made it a lot worse.

"Then ask again, nicely."

I thought I couldn't get any lower but the words that formed in my mouth brought forth an unbidden image of my wife to my mind.

"Please, Mistress Jenna, let me suck your cock."

Her left hand came to rest on the back of my head and pulled me back in place, gently helping the motion of my head as I was forced to felate the phallus. Below and behind me, the other woman had worked my body into a frenzy. My whole body started to go numb, and I knew I was going to come regardless of the prosthetics. I heard the soft tap of the buttons as the woman behind me approached orgasm. I looked up at the zebra woman, and could feel her evil smile even through the mask.

"That's it baby. Yeah, suck it. Oh yeah." Her comments sounded like those in a bad porn movie. "Oh god, yes. Oh yeah baby, suck me. I'm gonna cum. Yes, suck me. Yes. Yes! YES!" The phallus in my mouth started to convulse, and she drove my head down further on the shaft. In what I can only call an explosion, the cock began to spurt cum down my throat, and as she backed up, it filled my now gagging mouth. "Swallow what you can, wifey. It took us the past seven weeks to collect all this cum from you."

She was laughing; I tried to swallow it all but couldn't, and zebra woman backed up another step as my own cum shot at me in huge gobs, propelled from the phallus like a real cock to splatter all over my face and hair. A minute later I felt the woman behind me shudder for a full two minutes as her grinding brought her to an orgasm.

BEEP, and she was able to pull away from my ass, but the butt plug remained. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled up, and the straps holding my arms released from the horse. The black haired woman let go of 'traitor' moments before orgasm, and I knew frustration of denial once again.

"Now lick me clean, my little slut." I did as I was told, hoping to the powers above that my degradation would now be over. When I could draw no more from her dildo-cock, she let go and slumped to the floor. I could sink no lower.

"Now get my new slut-wife out of here." The assistant slipped under my arm, and helped me from the dungeon. She unceremoniously dumped me in my car and dropped the purse, gun, and controller, along with a handful of twenties.

I could hear her snicker as she closed the car door. "That's for services rendered tonight. Better hurry, whore. Wifey should be home soon, and you don't want to be late. Consider your obligation fulfilled."

Once I noted that the clip had been removed from my pistol, I jammed the car in gear. My tires spun as I pulled out of the driveway.

* * * * * * * * * *

I made it nearly halfway home when my low gas indicator came on. I wouldn't have enough gas to get home, which was odd because I had filled the tank just yesterday. I pulled into the local mini-mart, hobbled my way to the cashier, and shoved one of the twenties at the gape-jawed clerk. "Pump five." He stared wide-eyed at me, and slowly pulled in the twenty. I got out of there quick, and raced home.

I pulled into my driveway and nearly rammed into the garage door because I was having trouble with the brakes. The toe-down ballet-style boots made the drive all but impossible. I clicked off the ignition and grabbed the controller. Best to get inside before I started to disrobe. I got out of the car and stumbled to the house. My aching feet and dildo filled ass made walking very difficult now. I had barely gotten the door open when I saw headlights turn into the driveway.

I rushed inside, grabbed the handrail and pulled myself upstairs to the master bathroom, where I stopped and locked myself inside. I turned on the shower and breathed a sigh of relief. My wife came in downstairs, and I heard her putter around for a moment.

In the bathroom I was met with an unusual sight. The reflection in the mirror showed a leather-clad slut, dried cum around her mouth and in her hair and all over her face, make-up mussed, who looked (and smelled) like she had just undergone a couple of intense fuck sessions. One thing didn't fit, and that was the head of an eleven inch dick dangling out of the bottom of her skirt. No wonder the clerk at the gas station had given me such a strange look.

* * * * * * * * * *

But I had done it. I had survived Tara's Wednesday nights of terror. I was a free man. Well,, sort of. For the first time, I had been let go without being released from my 'additions'. I started to sweat profusely (again) inside my 'costume'.

* * * * * * * * * *

I undid the dress, and did my best to get out of it, finally dropping it to the floor. Of course, I lost my balance in those stupid boots and fell over myself. The dress off, I picked up the controller and took a seat on the toilet, which pushed the now familiar-feeling dildo further into my sore ass. My huge cock started to spring to life again. I had yet to have any relief for all the teasing I had undergone.

"Honey? Is that you?" My wife's voice was close; the shower I had turned on had masked her approach.

"Who..." My woman's voice cracked. I tried dropping it a few octaves, and it almost sounded normal. "Who else would it be, dear?"

"I've got the most incredible news! I did it. I mean, we did it! The lottery! I figure we hit fro nearly twenty million after taxes, if we cash out! Twenty million! I tried getting you at the gym, but they said you weren't there. I called the realtor, and confirmed a buy on that house we were looking at and then went shopping and I bought some things and I hope you're not upset with me." I could hear the excitement in her voice as it all bubbled forth. Her sentences came out in a staccato, with barely a breath in-between.

Meanwhile, I was trying to get out of my predicament. I tapped the release code into the controller, and waited. BEEP. Immediately, the dildo in my ass started to vibrate, and my cock began to really harden. Wrong code! I tapped it in again, taking a little more time to make sure I got it in correctly.

BEEP. The corset shrunk again while my bust expanded, and the sudden change in weight distribution made me topple off the toilet. I tried to suck air into my constricted lungs. Outside, my wife kept up her verbal torrent.

"I went shopping with that nice lady Tara; you remember, the one from last week? I happened to meet her this afternoon at the first store I went to, so we made a day of it. I got some new clothes and I got this picture you just have to see...Honey, did you fall? Are you okay? Honey, do you need help?"

"No!" I had a hard time keeping my voice masculine. "I'll be out in a few minutes. You can show me then."

"Imagine it! We'll never have to work again. We can lounge about our house, and do whatever we want all day long!"

'Traitor' now stood rock-hard a full eleven inches from my body, and my already sore ass was going numb from the vibrator inside. My nipples ached. I fumbled for the control, which had slid behind the toilet when I let go during my fall.

"Honey? There is one thing I bought I really think you should know about."

I was having a very difficult time concentrating on anything she was saying. I just wanted out! "Um, what's that, dear?"

There was a little rattle from the door handle, and I froze in terror as I watched the thumb-turn on the bathroom lock slowly turn, indicating the use of a key to unlock the door. The door swung wide, pushed open by a gloved hand. Before me stood the zebra woman, bug mask gone to reveal my wife's face. In one hand she held a 3 foot by 4 foot matted and framed picture of me as a woman, my mouth wide open and filled with cum, a huge zebra cock shooting more cum on my face and in my hair.

"I bought new codes for your controller, wifey, when I renewed my sorority membership. Now, bring that horse cock of yours out here where I can properly fuck it. Maybe later we can watch some of your movies, and you can tell me how much you've enjoyed the past few weeks"

* * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue - Wednesday, July 10th

I lay on the silk sheets that covered our master bed, and stared up at my reflection in the mirror above me. Pre-cum from my thick ten inch long cock pool has pooled in my belly button. My feet are locked in spike heeled boots which are in turn locked in the stocks which make up our bed's footboard. My hands are encased in leather mittens, and locked in the stocks that are our headboard. Around my twenty-six inch waist is a heavily boned leather corset which supports my double-D cup breasts, and the whole costume is done in the zebra skin which denotes the clan my wife controls in the society. The clan I now belong to. My bright red lips are wrapped around the rubber ball gag stuffed in my mouth.

I can't remember when she last let me be just me. Hell, I can't remember what is actually me.

My wife came out of the bathroom, dressed in a zebra stripped leather and fur cat suit, and lifted my cock to her mouth. "I'm so glad you've accepted our new life. I missed my sorority sisters so much, and now we're all together again. I am sorry about the show; but at the time I thought you needed to be taught some humility. I was beginning to think you'd leave me for a life with the other girls." My shaft slid between her lips into her hot wet mouth, and she began to suck and lick. She paused, and looked me in the eyes. "Let me know when I have served sufficient penance for my lapse in judgment." She went back to town on my cock again, hitting every special nerve ending like she had designed the layout herself. After a few minutes of tease and denial, she pulled back.

"Do you mind if I have some of my old friends over tonight, honey? Tara says she has some new ideas she wants to try out, and you can be *so* accommodating." She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, the took it in and sucked on in a moment longer before again releasing it. "After all, I know how you like something a little kinkier than what we normally do. Then we could go over to the Twighlight Zone, and I could show off my new personal servant. No objections? I just knew you wouldn't mind." She turned on the vibrator in my ass and finished yet another fantastic blow job.

* * * * * * * * * *

Addendum - the following May

I don't know what to think of the changes in my life. The first few months with my wife in our new life seemed to be nothing but opportunities for me, both at work (which I continued to go to), and in our marital relationship. We limit the full blown 'costuming' to once every two weeks, but often put each other into bondage or kinky clothes during the week. We've both learned to explore our sexual needs and fantasies more, but have agreed to keep the relationship monogamous. Why? Seems the entire model/runway scene was her way of getting back at me when she thought I was having too much fun with the husband training.

Yes, husband training. Like we all didn't figure it out.

She had wanted a little revenge, but realized too late just how much it had hurt me. It had been her next to me, as Jackie, with one of the models portraying herself on the stage. Between her enhanced figure, the mask, and a small device to modulate her voice slightly, I never realized who she was. It had also been her on that first night, when she gave me a subtle reminder that my cock actually belonged to her.

With the exception of one of the women in the upper circle of the sorority, all did nothing more for my sexual release than a handjob, and those were all essential to completing the final night's scenario. As for the devilish Mistress Suzanne, the one that decided to take things a little further, well, let's just say that the story of her penance is best left told by another.

As I said, our sex life couldn't be better. Between the money and my 'awakening', coupled with her reconnection with Tara and crew, our life has improved a lot. Our love (and love life) has grown stronger than I thought possible.

Oh yeah, the money. In case you hadn't noticed, we were never listed on television or in the newspapers as winners. The money that we got was part of a shared trust fund from the first graduating class from my wife's sorority. The others had been spending it as they went along, but my wife's little nestegg had been rolling over and over in offshore accounts under the guidance of some talented accountants at Baum Dietrich. When she became an active member again, the funds became available again. We are using part of it to help pay off some loans occurred educating my nephew Jerry.

* * * * * * * * * *

When we are at social functions, I play the role I came to learn over those two months: a well trained submissive husband. It really isn't that difficult, and I have seen a lot of benefits from it. I would add 'loving' to that sentence, but it was there before the training. My wife and I are still equal partners in our relationship, with both contributing 100%, but the dictates of the society require her to take the lead. I've accepted my status as her 'personal servitor' within the organization, and have learned quite a bit because of it.

One thing has been nagging at me though, and that is a few fantasies I have that weren't touched upon during my training. When I think about it, I learned a lot about myself: what my limits are, what turns me on, and that pleasure in a sexual context can be enjoyable from a submissive position. What I was missing was a scene with me as the dominant. Make that 'scenes', with my wife as the submissive. Maybe it should be my wife who takes a course in pleasing men, with me as the instructor in each scene. Of course, I wouldn't allow any other man (or woman) to have my wife sexually. Despite what happened to me, I am far too jealous of her, and she loves me all the more for it. But I think I can figure something out.