The Twins in San Francisco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Popped open the door right into a semicircle of my colleagues who were all staring at the three of us now emerging. Todd's mouth was gaping open again. Without another word, Trinh and Quyen both kissed me rather passionately, then turned and walked to the exits. I could feel that Quyen lingered just a bit longer on me, before she hesitantly turned to follow Trinh out. My gaze regretfully left her swaying backside, and returned to the seven pairs of eyes all staring incredulously at me. I just sort of shrugged, then headed off to my cubicle, determined to remember what my brilliant coding idea had been.

***

The rest of the week was more of the same. Grueling days at work followed by more exhaustion serving Trinh and Quyen's every menial desire. Then, once I was too tired to move, they wanted to begin our sexual lessons. I was quickly learning that I would not only have to maintain my sexual endurance, but my physical stamina as well. Fortunately, sex is a very athletic activity (at least the way we do it), and I was getting quite a workout. By the end of the week, I could feel the tension in my body of muscles building just to keep up.

I was regularly sampling the various delights of the flesh that both girls had to offer, as we passed on to greater and more convoluted positioning and methods for giving pleasure to each other. Every night I would also get into rather lengthy discussions with Trinh, as she educated me rather thoroughly on the street smarts that I had missed out on by spending my evenings at home with my computer. She showed me how to read a woman's body language, and to taught me some of the little nuances of flirting. The more we talked the more fascinated by Trinh I became. She was just so vibrant and confident, and every word coming out of her mouth was actually interesting. She was a far cry from my typical conversations with the guys, which were often punctuated with long, uncomfortable periods of silence.

We often visited bars and coffee shops to hang out at, where I got plenty of practice flirting with Trinh's numerous friends. Reading the body language also came in handy when I was able to tell if a gay guy was trying to pick up on me. Something about the preppy way I usually dressed. Trinh took me shopping for some of the latest male fashion trends, and she even taught me how to haggle with the salespeople. You'd think that you can't argue with a price tag, but she always found a way.

Friday, we all went back to "Reloaded" to test out my skills and new threads at "Asian Night." With Trinh and Quyen always nearby, I clumsily managed to pick up on a hot Japanese babe with brightly-dyed red hair. We hung out and danced for a good hour but she eventually tired of my inane conversation. I just wasn't quite there yet. Trinh also decided that I needed dancing lessons.

Saturday, August 10 found us lounging around the twins' place, resting after a hectic week. Trinh decided that she'd had enough of babysitting, and wanted to hit a bar to go have some fun. Quyen said she was tired and didn't want to go. From Trinh's facial reaction I could see that Quyen not accompanying Trinh on a night out was a rather uncommon event. But Trinh just shrugged and said she'd call up another friend.

When she left, Quyen moved over and joined me on the couch. In good light, she somehow looked softer and more at ease with me. Still very quiet, we nevertheless struck up a conversation, talking about both hers and my past lives. I remembered that an elegant looking chessboard was in the corner of the living room. Trinh had apparently picked it up because it looked pretty, and I challenged Quyen to a game. The sparkle in her eyes told me "yes" and we set up a game.

I pulled up a chair while she stayed on the couch, and set the board. It was my turn to give the lessons, and Quyen turned out to be an apt student. Probably that accounting mentality of hers. In any case, after a few warm-up games in which I defeated her soundly, Quyen started to pile on the victories over me. All the while, we laughed and talked and joked around. Shy, little Quyen was actually giggling like a schoolgirl. Her mesmerizing gaze was still there, but the coldness that had marked her earlier restraint from opening up was now gone.

I lost track of the number of games we played, but at this moment Quyen trapped me into a checkmate. She gave a little jump on the couch, and giggled with glee as I knocked down my King to concede that she had won. But instead of resetting the board, I just kind of stared at her. She wore a loose-fitting pair of pajamas: long lounge pants that extended to her ankles, and a light long-sleeved top that had four buttons down the front. No makeup, showing off a sweet natural beauty. The outfit was a light pastel peach color, one of the brightest things I'd ever seen her wear. Her face glowed with happiness at her latest victory, and her silky hair cascaded wonderfully off her shoulders and down her back. Gone was the cold mechanical vamp, replaced by a sunny and friendly young woman.

She stopped bouncing after a minute when she noticed I was staring rather blankly at her, her mouth twisted into a slightly inquisitive grin, as if to say "What are you thinking?"

I responded simply by slipping out from my chair and crossing over to the couch, where I settled onto the cushion next to Quyen's still curious face. I watched as a flood of emotions whizzed by in her eyes, looking as confused by her feelings as I was. I lightly stroked her cheek with my hand, and then gently tilted her head to mine. I leaned forward and captured her lips with my own.

I lost track of how much time we spent there kissing each other. For a long while, there was no sexual heat to it. We kissed lovingly, but tentatively, each of us unsure of the feelings running through our bodies. Our lips smoothly glided across each other, and I simply savored the electric rush passing across that connection.

After a few more minutes, however, Mr. Happy kicked in. I felt a surge of adrenaline course through my veins, and the rush of blood sinking out of my head to fill my other head. Quyen felt the change in me and responded by ferociously kissing me even harder, her tongue extending further to tango with mine. She was tugging the hem of my shirt up my back, and I broke the kiss for a moment so she could rip it over my head. My hands clumsily went to the few buttons holding her top together, and after a few aborted attempts, managed to undo them all and have Quyen shrug it off. She wore no bra underneath, and although I had seen her fabulous tits many times in the past week they still sent a surge of excitement flooding into my brain. Our respective pants came off next, and without further foreplay I was suddenly all the way inside of her.

Quyen let out a loud moan as we began to pump together. I lowered her now pliant body back across the couch and lay down atop her. Together, we barely fit, but neither of us wanted even the moment's delay it would take to move elsewhere.

To help us fit on the couch better, Quyen showed off some amazing flexibility and elevated her legs up and around my neck, her hands tugging her knees back to open herself fully to my thrusting. Days of training at how to properly plunge into a woman were taking control of my head, as I began to more expertly grind my crotch into Quyen's sopping wet box. We were breathing as one, thrusting together and exhaling in short pants at the same time. Quyen was the most vocal I had ever seen her, letting out little whimpers and yelps with every movement of my cock buried inside of her.

We bounced with the springiness of the couch cushions, and presently she lowered her legs and wrapped them behind my back. I leaned forwards, resting my head on her ample bosom while she cradled me intimately in her arms. I focused my energy into driving myself into her with each bounce of the couch springs, reveling in the sweet sounds of an animated Quyen purring in my ears. In the end it sounded like she meowed, her whole body tensing and being rigidly still for the moments as her orgasm washed over her. The now familiar clenching of her pussy muscles prodded at my stick, although I had trained myself to ride them out without coming.

Gradually, Quyen relaxed into the couch cushions, then grabbed my head and jammed her tongue down my throat. Then with more force than I can ever remember her having, she pushed me up and off of her. "Come with me." It was a strict order, underscored with the passionate heat in her voice. With her juices still trailing down her legs, I followed her quickly into the dark bedroom, my rod pointing the way.

When I entered the room, Quyen once again forcefully shoved me flat on my back across the bed, and then straddled my chest. I could feel the remnants of her orgasm leaking out of her pink inner lips and onto my chest. She took a hold of my hand, and stretching my arm back towards the bed, gave me another surprise.

Though soft and layered with a comforting fleece, I felt the tight restriction of a handcuff clamping down onto my wrist. Before I could say a word, she had clamped in my second wrist as well on the other side. Then she moved to the foot of the bed, and similarly cuffed my ankles. Thus I was spread eagle and naked across our bed.

Quyen opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a familiar jar. She reached out to coat my staff with a layer of lube, and then reached behind herself to coat her own ass-crack. "Only one man has ever been back here, and that was a long time ago. I believe that now is the right time, and you are the right person to open me back up."

I was speechless for a moment as Quyen straddled my hips, pointing back towards the foot of the bed. I stared in shock for a moment, looking at the graceful curve of her neck and back, trailing down a beautiful spine and finally down to where her hands were spreading her asscheeks wide. She rubbed my tip around the entrance to her asshole, gathering up the lube on its end, and then slowly began to lower herself down.

The feeling was almost too tight. She seemed to be working hard to relax her anal muscles, but my penetration was still slow. Inch by inch she descended. From her side profile I could see she had clenched her teeth, and rotated side to side to stretch herself out around me as she gradually took more and more in. Finally, after five minutes of slow torture, I was buried up Quyen's ass. Sighing in relief, she lay back, her legs still planted on the bed and her back resting on my chest. I instinctively wanted to wrap my arms around to cup and fondle her heavy breasts, but of course the handcuffs held me tight. I lay quiescent for a few minutes, letting her adjust to my presence and waiting for her to make the first move.

When she finally did lift herself up, I felt in heaven again. I watched the muscles in her legs tense, and her hips gradually rose off of mine. And then she was descending, sliding my length back into her. She dropped one of her hands to her split wide cunt, digging two fingers into her other hole even as her other hand strummed her clit. This seemed to satisfy her as she gradually began to pick up a rhythm. With my hips bucking upwards and her legs helping her to rise and fall, we were soon making love in a way I had never expected. We still shared the tender passion of our earlier kiss, and she rotated her head back now to meet my lips.

Dutifully, I plugged away at Quyen's anus, wishing for the hundredth time that my limbs were free and I could caress Quyen's hot body. Her hips began to speed up their pumping action, and we really started to get into the sex act. Quyen had broken our kiss and now uttered the first swear words I could remember her ever saying while screwing. "Fuck me! Ream my ass! Fuck me, lover!"

I intended to do just that. Having Quyen audibly talking dirty and urging me on had a tremendous effect on my hips, as I drove myself up and into her with every ounce of force I could muster given my restrained state. I was soon rewarded as I watched Quyen's body begin to shiver atop my chest, her hips circling in a big loop about my flagpole. She screamed when she came, and I felt the next burst of honey dripping out of her bare cunt and washing down her crack until it mingled with the lubrication already on me. The scream seemed to go on and on, her muscles spasming out of control as a hugely powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

"Quyen! That lesson isn't until next week!"

Boom. The door had popped open, and there stood Trinh in all of her post-bar regalia. "Mmm, we're going to have to really ream you out in punishment. Brad, go plug her other hole. Lindsay, can you help me with my clothes?"

Quyen was half-unconscious from her recent exertions, I saw her eyes drooping dully as she fought to recover from such a powerful orgasm. And then I noticed the two people who were with Trinh. They were your typical All-American couple. The girl was a strawberry-blonde with her hair up in a cheerleader ponytail. The guy was your prototypical blonde surfer boy, complete with rippling chest and chiseled chin good looks. He was the aforementioned "Brad" who was now making his way to the bed and shedding clothes on the way.

Meanwhile, Trinh leaned back against the door and closed her eyes as Lindsay the blonde went to work on her. I watched as Lindsay kissed her way across Trinh's tight body, pausing to suckle at Trinh's full breasts once they were revealed. I also saw Lindsay's hand disappear up Trinh's skirt, and the sharp intake of breath Trinh took spelled out what Lindsay was up to down there.

Brad meanwhile, stepped between my own spread legs and got a firm, tight grip on Quyen's hips. She seemed to wake up slightly at the strength in his arms holding her tightly, and without further ado he pushed in. I could feel the presence of his massive member through the thin wall separating our two respective canals. And as Brad began to fuck Quyen in earnest, her hips began their rhythmic slide up and down my own still stiff member. Quyen had awoken fully, and turned her head to me, her eyes somewhat glazed over from the pleasure sensations wracking her body. I looked into her with concern, hunting for any signs of discomfort or displeasure in her face. If she didn't want this, then handcuffs be damned I would stop this whole encounter. But she only let out a breathy gasp of pleasure at me, then returned to her normal quiet fucking. Apparently, with newcomers in the room, Quyen once again retreated inside of her sexual shell, and didn't make a sound.

Trinh meanwhile had dropped Lindsay onto the floor and stripped her naked, and I paused to admire Lindsay's round tits. They were quite obviously fake, and she carried them well as if she'd had them all her life, or at least since high school. The two girls wrapped up in a sensual sixty-nine, and I watched intently at Trinh's hot tongue and fingers lapping at Lindsay's more furry mound.

From the extended pleasure of Quyen's tight ass as well as the visual stimulation of so many images of sex coursing through my brain, I hit the edge and began to come. I came like a geyser, shooting straight up into Quyen's backdoor. She squirmed at the feeling of my seed pouring into her, opening her mouth into that sexy "O" of pleasure. When I had finished, my body went limp from weariness and I began to slip out of Quyen. Brad had sensed this and scooped up Quyen's light body in his big arms. He rotated her about to pin her against a wall, where with her legs locked around his hips he began to thrust upwards into her.

There's something in a male orgasm that simply wipes him out. I lay teetering at the point of falling asleep for a minute before I regained my consciousness. I would have stayed even longer if not for a cool washcloth being applied to my crotch. I looked up to find Trinh's smiling face over me, with Lindsay and her washcloth cleaning me off. Trinh was beaming at me. "Time for you to put some of those new techniques to practice!"

She leaned down and fed me a warm tit, which I instinctively sucked into my mouth. My eyes however, roamed over Lindsay's hot body. Apparently, Trinh had no unattractive friends. Lindsay had the perfect cheerleader body, with toned legs, curvaceous hips, and a full rack. Her bright pink nipples jutted out from her round tits, begging for attention. Once I was cleaned off, Lindsay ducked her mouth and tongue to my sleeping soldier, soothingly caressing it towards reanimation. Trinh meanwhile, settled her hips over my lips, and eagerly directed me to practice my cunnilingus on her.

I expertly munched Trinh out, my tongue running the length of her slit and back to her asshole. Trinh apparently wanted more though, as she unclipped my handcuffs on my arms, and had Lindsay free my legs. Once freed, I shook out my limbs to bring feeling back into them, then proceeded to make use of my finger techniques to drive Trinh wild.

Lindsay, meanwhile, had decided I was ready for her to hop on. With Trinh blocking my vision, the sudden surrounding of my re-hardened cock with the warm, inviting wetness of Lindsay's pussy came entirely unsuspected. I bucked uncontrollably at the pleasure, causing answering squeals in both Lindsay and Trinh as I drove my cock and my tongue deeper into their respective cunts.

I rapidly drove Trinh up the proverbial wall, my new skills proving their worth as she climaxed quickly. She dismounted shortly afterwards to check on her twin. At first I gazed at Lindsay's humping body, who fucked me energetically but almost mindlessly. I could see in her face that I was just another cock to be used. Her face was clenched into the playboy picture perfect view of eroticism, but her eyes were vacant, screwing me with methodical expertise and a tacked on visual façade of pleasure. On the other hand, her hot cunt-muscles rippling and contracting over my rod was quite pleasurable.

Meanwhile, I looked over to Quyen, whose eyes were closed tightly and tears forming in the corners of her eyes, either from excessive pleasure or pain, I wasn't sure. Brad seemed to have the same methodical fucking mentality, with Quyen as just another cunt to fill. I stared, almost heartbroken watching them go at it. I knew I had no right to be jealous. Quyen wasn't mine and besides, I was fucking Brad's girlfriend at the exact same time. But I felt that twinge of green envy shooting through my body and a flash of anger. Quyen deserved better than to be used as a fucktoy. Clearly she was feeling pleasure, as Quyen's mouth opened into that familiar "O" and she trembled erotically. But this guy didn't actually give a damn about her, focused only on getting himself off with a little male pride to make the girl climax first. Apparently Quyen was doing just that, as her body vibrated against the wall, her head thrown back in obvious ecstasy as her climax shot through her body. Brad quickly dropped her to the floor before his waving dick. He gave it a few quick pumps and then was shooting ropes of his cum at her, where it splattered across her hair, her face, her neck, drenching Quyen in a river of semen. Brad grunted in satisfaction, then jerked Quyen by the hair to wipe off his dick with her silky locks.

Almost immediately after, Lindsay was screaming out her release, and I felt the flooding of her juices coating her inner walls and washing over my dick still embedded in her. When she came down, my mind just snapped. Ah, fuck it. With a sudden burst of energy, I flipped Lindsay over and slammed her against the bed. She cooed at me with the forcefulness and in a moment I had driven myself back into her to the hilt. Without a care for her pleasure at all, I jackhammered into Lindsay's wet slit, pounding away at her box with all the force I could muster. It was my payback for how Quyen had been treated. One, then two, then three more pulverizing thrusts, I knew I must look like an enraged demon of lust. My mind automatically picked out all of the techniques I had learned to this point, and quickly Lindsay was shrieking in my ears with her next orgasm. I rode the cresting wave of her release into mine, and when her juices hit my dick for the second time, I fired back with a wave of my own. My dick pulsed inside of her, bursting with everything I had left in my balls. When I was finished, I dropped Lindsay from my arms where she landed roughly on the bed. I hadn't even realized I'd picked her up, and my arms were sore from the exertion. I smoothly exited her, and for a moment took guilty pleasure at the flood of juices pouring out of Lindsay's used cunt.