The Twins in San Francisco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the floor, where a scared-looking Quyen was huddled in a corner. I didn't say a word, but simply took her into my arms and held her. I felt her trembling slowly stop, and she began to let herself fall limply into my embrace. I just held her tightly, my brain trying to project my thoughts into her head. She was safe with me, and I would never treat her as coldly as Brad had just done. After a few minutes, her breathing became shallow and I realized Quyen had fallen asleep against my chest. I cradled her naked body to mine. One of the blankets had been tossed off the bed, and I dragged it over to cover my sleeping beauty.

Brad and Lindsay had re-energized, and Brad was laid out in my position on the bed, flat on his back. Trinh quickly jumped onto his stiff pole, moaning with pleasure at the invasion of his monster cock. Lindsay lay down next to Brad, where Trinh leaned down to suck my cum out of Lindsay's still leaking cunt.

As sexy as that sight was, it couldn't compare to the feeling of bliss I felt with Quyen in my arms. Only a few minutes later, once Lindsay had taken her place atop Brad's mouth and Trinh was screaming out her orgasm, I faded away to sleep.

NEXT PART 3...