The Twins, Revisited Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

"Ya – okay five-ish...But I need the..." I started to reply and Maggie stopped me, "Address – I know. Here." And she handed me a business card. "Don't be late."

Her final words held some "or else" factor which I didn't quite understand but understood it as a serious note. I watched her walk away heading for the store warehouse entrance and then stop before pushing through the double doors. "Barry – you do what I think you can do, I'll make it $2500 and see to it that you have a supply of...Ladies - eager and ready to pay, shall I say?"

Like I said my day ended...With a bang and new found reason to think about my future. "Gigolo Barry – wow!" I thought exiting the back room. I mean hey, I was banging my sisters and my cousin...Why not? Arlene's call interrupted my visions of swimming in money for doing what I loved.

"Hi Barry Poo!"

"Hi sweet cheeks – what's up?"

"You - we hope! Been thinking about you all day after Mandy told us what happened!"

I cringed and swore to myself to have a talk with that girl. "No secrets huh? Well it was special and..." I began. "Oh stop, we know that and I just wanted a reaction. Nice to know we all may be treated to a Barry double whammy though!" and I blushed at Arlene's laughter following the comment.

"Okay – okay, you got me...So seriously what's up?"

"Glory – meet us at Glory's place. We get off at 9."

"Sure, no problem. Where's Gloria?"

"She's there...took the day off. We have a lot of work to do – get my drift?" Arlene said, letting a soft giggle loose.

"Riiiiight – got it. Well I'm about out of here, anything I should bring?"

"Nope – just that hunk you have!" Arlene responded, laughing harder.

"Ya – ya, okay got it. Oh by the way I have some news – a couple of pieces actually. See you two there." I replied and hung up, just as I heard Arlene's plea to fill her in. I smiled knowing it would drive her nuts and Mandy too, they shared everything.

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12