The Twins, Revisited Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

She gasped out loudly, opened her eyes to the cam and licked her lips as I probed her ass, getting her ready. I continued her anal massage with my right hand and used my left to squeeze gel on my cock. A few quick strokes later, I exaggerated my hip position, pushing forward to display my shimmering, lubed penis and winked at the cam. I was ready and so was Gloria, when I eased my fingers from her ass. We turned ever so slightly, giving the cam a full view of where my cock was headed. After blowing the cam a kiss, Gloria reached around to spread her cheeks I toyed with her ass crack for a moment, sliding my penis up and down its slippery valley. The electricity built between us and the heat was increasing from our contact when I stopped, poised to enter Glory's back door -- her tightest love hole.

I always loved the initial resistance. That brief fight to over come the anal muscle was always rewarded with the incredible feeling of tightness and heat. Gloria cried out and clutched at the table, gripping it tightly as I pushed in. She was a porn star in her own right, as she never took her eyes from the cam. Her face told the story, as I pushed my cock home. It registered initial discomfort and then the pure satisfaction of sexual bliss, as together we worked my impaled cock.

I kept one hand behind my back, giving the cam a porno movie view of the action, and gently built up my hips thrusts. Gloria rose up off the table just enough to allow her tits to swing freely, as my hip thrusting increased. Our bodies glistened with sweat. My balls, now well lubricated with sweat and gel, slapped hard against Gloria's legs. Between groans and moans, we built up to massive climax together. Unable to keep contact with the cam, Glory dropped her head crying out she was close, just as the twins burst into the room. They were on us in a flash.

Arlene went to Gloria immediately. She dropped her naked body across the table, reaching in to grasp Gloria's tits. With female expertise and eagerness, Arlene started to play with Gloria as she excitedly explained,

"Oh my God you two...You were so fucking hot on the cam! Mandy and I went to get you and saw what you were doing on the TV screen!"

Mandy was jumping around asking where the cam was. I groaned out and even though I was about to climax I managed to point at the spy cam location, with a quick arm gesture. I dropped my arm, grabbed Gloria hips and thrust faster. Mandy giggled and bounced her way behind me and squatted down. Giggling and waving to the camera with one hand, Mandy reached between my legs and captured my ball sack just as I came.

"God I can't hold out any longer...I'm, I'm cum -- cumming hard Glory!" I yelled out, feeling my load blast past her anal muscle.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah...Oh God, God Barry me too! Fuck me -- fuck my ass hard!" Gloria wailed out, bucking on the table and pushing back for all she was worth.

Mandy rubbed my thigh with one hand, massaged my balls with the other and planted kisses on my bare ass cheeks, as she waited for me to finish. Arlene attended to Gloria in likewise manner, as the cam kept a watchful eye. With a final shudder I set in motion what appeared, at first, to be a staged scene.

As my cock emerged from her tight ass, Gloria cried out and dropped to the table, exhausted. Arlene pulled her hands out, just slightly ahead of Gloria's drop and Mandy withdrew from my backside, just before I stepped back exposing my dripping, cum soaked cock.

Even in her exhausted condition, Gloria seemed to know what I wanted as I prodded her hips gently. She managed to shift positions, lining up her sweet ass with the cam. Arlene winked at me and moved to one side of Gloria, as Mandy moved to the opposite side. Together they separated her reddened cheeks, exposing her anus. They gently placed their heads on the small her Gloria's back and waited, watching the cam.

Flexing her sphincter muscle, Gloria grunted softly and sent a river of cum oozing from her rectum. She flexed a second time before the twins took turns wiping up the cum with their fingers and sucking them off. While that action was going on, I moved to Gloria's head, gently massaging it. She rose up, catching sight of my penis lying on the table in front of her and, gently, she grasped my cock, sucking it in between her lips.

"God you're good Barry...Umm and so nice to me too." She moaned out between sucks and licks.

"How 'bout a shower?' I asked when Gloria finished and the girls had finished with her.

"No, not a shower -- the hot tub Barry, that's sounds way better." Gloria sighed out.

"Oh yeah! Tub -- tub -- hot tub!" Mandy and Arlene screamed out together, bouncing around the room and clapping.

"Alrighty then, hot tub it is. I'll get it ready." I replied and waved to the spy cam before walking off. "Hey grab some wine before you come out!" I called back to the trio, just before walking outside.

I had a smile on my face -- a perverse, smug, little smile and I enjoyed the feeling immensely. I wasn't sure how the girls were feeling but, I mentally wagered they felt similar.

It was a beautiful night, star filled and warm. It was special, in more ways than one, and I still had news. Relating it would add to my pleasure. I readied the tub and got in, waiting for my, little, harem to arrive. Closing my eyes, I recalled the day Mandy and Arlene paid me the surprise visit in my shower. Their prank brought a smile to my face but, it wasn't long lived.

My eyes popped open and I quickly sat up, as a new thought passed through my head. 'Christ did they have a video of that?' I thought, suddenly wondering just how often they had the cameras running. I mean I tried to rationalize their having them on during their absence -- a precautionary measure, perhaps. My thinking started to calm down, as I was almost buying my line of thought when the "but, what if" popped into my head. Just then the girls appeared.

"Sorry we took so long! Glory's walking a little bow legged!" Mandy called out and started to laugh.

Gloria followed Mandy out, with one hand firmly clutching her ass. From my view point, she did seem to be walking a little bow legged. Arlene came out last and after a small giggle called out to me,

"You should see her from this end! She's gonna remember that one Barry poo...Great job!"

"God you two -- shut up! Oh my ass, I need the tub." Gloria moaned and tried to walk faster.

I stood up and helped Gloria into the tub, apologizing to her. For what I wasn't sure but, it seemed the right thing to do. She gave me a wane little smile and eased down into the warm, swirling waters,

"Ahhhh, God that feels so good! And stop apologizing Barry -- it was the best ass fucking I ever had, I loved it! I just need a little time to adjust after that one." She moaned out, sliding down into the water.

Mandy and Arlene got busy with the wine and glasses, saying nothing, which amazed me. With glasses ready, they handed them out and Mandy's face contorted, she was obviously trying to think. I gave her a quizzical look and she responded she was trying to think of a toast. Moments later, she raised her wine glass and spoke.

"Oh -- oh I got one! Okay you guys here it is...To Barry who was hard, but now he's soft; And to Gloria who proudly, held her ass aloft; With wine in hand, and eyes on the future; We hope to soon feel, Barry's big dick in our cooters!"

Her toast was hilarious! Mandy roared with laughter, sending an infectious wave around the tub, causing more than one spilled glass of wine. When we finally calmed down and Mandy had taken a seat, I decided to make my second announcement.

"What? No Barry!" Arlene cried out first. Mandy's jaw dropped and she sat open mouthed staring at me. Even Gloria reacted with unfavorable surprise. That night I got the first indication of just how much in love with me they were. I would have never, in my wildest imagination, thought they would be so negative towards what I brought up.

"But -- but what about us Barry? We need you so much and if you become this -- this prostitute thing..." Gloria asked with terrible concern in her voice.

"Like yeah Barry! What?" Mandy commented, finally shaking off her shock and speaking.

"Girls, God girls take it easy! I said I was propositioned by Maggie! I thought you'd like the idea -- you know the money and all?" I responded to all of them, in a weak voice.

Gloria, Arlene and Mandy all looked at one another. When they returned their gaze back to me they all slowly shook their heads side to side. It was a resounding no from their side.

"It's a mistake Barry -- a big one, believe it. I'm not thinking about us either." Gloria started out. "Jeese yeah, don't you see it? All the sneaking around -- the danger of being caught and what about when it gets out what you're doing?" Arlene added, with some actual thought behind her words.

I sat back growing more stunned with every comment and waited for Mandy's. I could see the "cogs" turning in her cute head and knew it wasn't all that easy for her. Finally, I spoke directly to her.

"Mandy? Hello Mandy, what's on your mind?"

"I was just wondering what would happen if some husband came home and caught you. I mean like -- would he shoot you or something?"

Even in the warm hot tub, Mandy's reply sent a cold shiver through me. I had been thinking with my dick head all day. I knew it then just as surely as I knew they all had valid points -- they were right. It was a bad idea no matter how enticing Maggie Cronin had made the offer. I took a slow sip of wine staring at Mandy, mulling over her spoken thought and finally assured the girls I wouldn't act on Maggie's offer. I'd turn her down.

The uneasiness faded from our little group, after making my change of heart known. But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't see a large amount of money flying away. 'Fuck it, its only money and I have so much more.' I thought taking another drink of wine.

Our talking turned lighter and Gloria begged me to recount my phone conversation with her mother, Megan. Silence reined in the tub as I related the exact sequence of events. I did my best to recount "verbatim", the conversation and Megan's reaction to my teasing. It was the perfect conversation to lighten the mood but, it did bring up other areas we needed to talk about.

"Hey, like what if we all go there? You know, surprise them and catch them in the act!" Mandy questioned.

None of us laughed. I couldn't speak for Arlene or Gloria but, I for one started to believe Mandy had more between her ears than she let on. Before a comment could be made I tried to question Mandy further.

"Are you serious? Are you talking about going there before..."

"Wow! Before they can see our video! It's perfect -- it really is Mandy!" Gloria shouted out, cutting off my full question.

"Huh? What are you guys saying? What good..." Arlene began, taking over Mandy's normal "valley girl" thinking.

"Don't you get it? We catch them first! Maybe even let them know we know what they've been doing and then when they get back...POW they get hit with the full video!" Gloria blurted out.

"Oh yeah, I get it - I think?"

"Jesus Arlene, I swear you need to get a grip! Okay then, how much money do we have, this won't be real cheap." I responded, watching Arlene's blank expression slowly change.

The game was a foot, as Sherlock Holmes was fond of saying, and we excitedly discussed our finances and just how we could pull off Mandy's idea. Mandy's - imagine that! Later that night I chuckled softly to myself, as I drifted off towards sleep. My thought centered on the fact that tomorrow we would start another adventure. An adventure brought around by an idea from my sexy, bombshell, and all too ditzy sister -- Mandy. 'God help us!' I mumbled, snuggling in with the three naked women.

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12