The Twins, Revisited Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"Damn it, I don't want to walk out there flashing a camel toe! Arlene are you sure these are the right size?" She griped, looking down at her feminine display.

Arlene laughed and turned around to display her bare buttocks. Somewhere in the world the string thong bikinis may be out of style -- gross, if not outright vulgar, as one female stated it on TV recently. Some women may well prefer not to display their wares and a great many shouldn't, I'd readily agree. But, not here and definitely not the twins! They were the reason that some dedicated and talented designer said, "Why Not?" and gave birth to the most visually eye popping, dick hardening, swim suit of the ages!

Firm, perfectly round and delightfully fleshy ass cheeks such as theirs were meant for display. They were meant to be watched and longed for by men, when their full, natural, breasts couldn't be seen, in their jiggling splendor. I was licking my lips, staring intently, and mentally disagreeing with Mandy's assessment. Men would die of raging erections to see her camel toe! I told her as much, when I regained my composure.

"BARRY!" She replied back, blushing, ever so, slightly.

Arlene slipped on a hotel robe and tossed one to Mandy. "Okay, we're outta here, wish us luck! We'll call you later, keep your phone close." She said and started for the door. The dynamic duo exited the room, laughing and talking with each other excitedly.

"It's time - we're up Barry." Gloria said and slid off the barstool. The wicked little smile on her lips told me she was going to enjoy her end of the game. Chuckling, I put my glass down and joined her in the bedroom. A short time later, we slipped from the room and into the elevator.

For the most part, there was silence between us, as we rode the elevator to the eighth floor. I'm guessing we were both in deep thought, I was anyway. Gloria broke the silence, as the car came to a stop. "Barry...you won't be angry with me if I reward Juan will you, I mean if he does well and all?" I didn't reply, except to tenderly kiss her moist lips and squeeze her ass cheeks. "Good." She answered back, as the elevator door opened.

You know that twinge you feel at moments of uncertainty, like maybe you shouldn't be doing what you're doing. I got one as I raised the door card and hesitated briefly. Gloria showed signs of jitters too, clutching my arm a little too tightly and scanning the empty hallway. We both stopped breathing, momentarily, when nothing happened after inserting the card into its slot. I pulled the card and quickly inserted it again, this time the soft click was heard and we both sighed out, relieved that Juan had reproduced the right room key. We were in!

Clutching our home-made video to her breast, Gloria followed me inside. Neither us were quite ready for what we saw. After a few steps inside, I stopped and Gloria eased up along side me. The room looked like a stage for a major porno movie. Bras and panties lay everywhere, along aside clothing of all kinds. Sex toys littered the bar and kitchen counter, some giving every indication of recent use. Butt plugs, anal vibrators, ben-wa balls, cock rings, dildos, vibrators with and without clit stimulators, the variety seemed endless; and there, in the corner, a camera and tri-pod stood as testimony to the recorded debauchery. "Jesus." Gloria mumbled.

"H. Christ." I added and reached for her hand. Together we slowly moved about, exploring the entire suite. The bedroom was in equal disarray. High quality photos of Megan, Mona, Roy and Peter lay on the dresser and bed. They were photos of poses in various sexual positions and stages of intercourse. Gloria picked up several and stared at them, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Shit Barry look at this one...I've heard of a woman taking it in both holes but, damn!" She murmured out, unable to put the picture down. The photo captured Mona, my mother, riding her husband's cock, normal I suppose if you discounted the fact that her brother, Roy, had his shaft stuffed up her ass at the same time.

"She's talented I'll say that. Guess Megan must have taken that one?" I replied, looking down at the photo Gloria held. As Gloria completed her photo gawking, I continued to search the room.

"Ah man, we gotta get one of these!" I yelled out, scaring Gloria into dropping the last photo.

"Get what? What did you find?" She asked, quickly moving towards me.

Before she was able to view my find, I picked up the mechanical sex toy and placed it on the bed. Shaped like half a pony keg, the saddle, which we later called it, sported a very realistic looking penis. Erect of course. Gloria gasped out when she saw the device, placing her hand over her mouth.

"Guess you'd never get bored with this around, huh?" I questioned and turned it on.

Gloria reached out to grasp the undulating penis and squealed. "Oh God it feels almost real -- touch it Barry!" I declined, noticing a dial with numbered settings. I went through the gambit of the devices operation.

"Lets see...number one, Ooo look it moves up and down!" I explained aloud, for no apparent reason. The number two setting provided vibration to the up and down movement. Number three, we discovered was boring, a simple vibrator. It had been set on four, the undulating motion, which I skipped over.

"What's five -- put it on five Barry!" Gloria requested, getting more excited.

I grinned at her and turned the switch. Instantly we heard the low humming sound and Gloria reached out placing her hand on the saddle. Her eyes were fixed on the penis, as she touched the saddle, mesmerized by it's up and down/back and forth motion. "Oh man you gotta feel this Barry!" She pleaded, sounding awe struck. This time I did.

The entire saddle throbbed -- no pulsated, would be a better description. A deep, belly throbbing pulse, increasing and decreasing strength as the penis performed its dance. "Fuck me running." I whispered, unable to pull my hand away.

I looked at Gloria and she read me like an open book. "No -- hell no, are you nuts! Your mother - and, Christ, my mother too, they've both been riding that thing Barry! There's no way I'm stuffing that dick in my pussy!" She exclaimed, withdrawing her hand from the saddle.

"It sure looks like fun." I said, trying to goad her into trying the sex toy.

"No fucking way! You buy one and I'll ride it any time you want me to...but, not that one!"

Gloria turned away and I reluctantly shut off the contraption and put it back where I'd found it. I couldn't help feeling she'd made a mistake. It was just selfishness on my part, not to mention the thinking of my dick head, which was rapidly swelling. "Shit, lets get this over with then. Where's the video Gloria?" I stated, sounding disappointed as I followed her out of the bedroom.

I wasn't really, I was just horny and our discoveries had certainly placed a large emphasis on that horniness. Gloria hadn't bothered to answer me. She had the video and was bent over, at the DVD player, getting it set up, when I walked out into the room. I blame it on her ass. After all, it was all her fault! The notion hit me quickly and before I realized it I had my stiff penis in my hand, silently walking up behind her.

I bent slightly at the knees, hooking my cock head under the hem of her short skirt and stood up slowly, trailing my cock head up the inside of her leg. Gloria let out a soft giggle but continued what she was doing. "God Barry you're incorrigible! You want to do me here - in their room?" She asked, in a soft, sultry voice.

"Umm maybe. I don't suppose you being as wet as you are would mean you don't -- does it?" I answered back. My knowledge came to me when I made contact with Gloria's pussy. I knew she wore no panties and when I stood upright, my cock slipped between her legs easily, like it was greased!

The DVD player drawer closed, as Gloria lifted her short skirt, exposing her bare ass. "You noticed huh? It was that machine in there, that's all. So why are you so hard - horny are we?" She asked, coyly, wiggling her bare ass against my crotch.

"No not really, just thought you'd like a little..."

"Barry! There's nothing little about your cock and I'd love it, I'm horny too." She whispered. That was all it took. We moved away from the DVD player, Gloria insisting I keep my pecker between her legs as we did so.

"Fuck I don't care if it's a quickie, Barry. I just want you inside me!" She moaned, bending over a bar stool. Gloria's tight, young, vagina muscles grabbed me, as I slid home. She was so wet I wasn't sure if she hadn't come on her own already. I almost asked her but instead I said,

"God, don't beg Gloria. You know I hate it when you beg!" as I pushed my cock in as far I could.

"Your such...AH, Ah, Ah God Barry! Smart ass and you feel...SO, Oh God -- GOOD!" She squealed out, clutching the bar stool as I pounded her pussy.

I had a firm grip on her bare thighs, working my cock at a fevered pitch, when my cell phone went off. I likened the timing to other daily interrupted events, shared by nearly every human being. You know, just starting a shower or just setting on the toilet to take a crap, what is it with phone calls anyway?

"Don't -- don't answer, I'm almost..." I tried getting out.

"Hello." Gloria answered and started to stand up for God's sake!

"Argh!" I cried out, her actions bent my cock, painfully. I jerked away, unable to stop myself. It felt like she'd bent my dick in half and I wanted to be sure I got all of it back.

"What? I don't...They are? Shit, alright we're almost done!" She said excitedly into the phone, looking at me with huge eyes. She ended the call. "They're coming up! They're in the elevator right now! God, I'm so sorry Barry, did I hurt you?"

"My pride, just my pride...I was so freaking close Glory! A few more strokes would have done it!" I replied, still holding my throbbing dick.

"We gotta get out of here -- now! I'll make sure Mr. Winky is happy later, okay?" She pleaded with me. I sighed, what else could I do?

Mr. Winky, as Gloria had called my dick wasn't happy at being put away. In fact, he protested mightily. I pointed that out to Gloria as we hurried down the hotel corridor. She was sympathetic with me but, somehow, her giggles weren't giving me any assurance of her sincerity.

Our elevator door was, nearly, closed when the door across the hall opened. For one split second, I looked into the eyes of Megan. Gloria was leaning against me, cupping my erect penis with her hand. I saw Megan open her mouth, in shock I suppose, and then she was gone.

Mr. Winky's protest ended. He shriveled slightly, fear I suppose having taken over. That, had been too close. Gloria was certainly sounding genuine at that point. "Ohhh, you are mad at me, aren't you?" She asked, feeling my decline in stiffness.

"No, your mother -- she looked right at me." I mumbled in reply.

"Whoa, that ought to keep 'em guessing. Hey I wonder how the twins did?" Glory said, just as we came to a stop at the eleventh floor. I ushered her from the elevator car, placing my hand on her ass and pushing.

"Good question, maybe we should go and see? That wasn't them calling?"

"Nope, Juan. Man, when he's excited he's hard to understand, next time you talk to him." Gloria answered me and flashed a wide grin, as I opened our door.

I watched Gloria saunter off to the bedroom, announcing she was going to change. You guessed it - I fixed a drink. It was only a matter of time now, even if Megan decided there was no way it could have been me. Gloria called out softly, freeing me from my thoughts.

"Oh Barry Poo, maybe you should bring Mr. Winky in here, I think he's going to get very excited again!" I let the snaky devil peek around the bedroom door, before I entered. It seemed the right thing to do.

Remember the phone call thing? Guess what? Oh yeah, as if she were psychic, Megan called my phone, with near perfect timing. How do I know? I answered the damn thing thinking it was the twins. Our roles were reversed. There was no way I was stopping this time. My dick would have never accepted it. Gloria's eyes rolled in her head and she clamped her lids tightly closed, feeling the climax welling up inside her.

Sitting on the bathroom vanity, her legs flailed in the air, as I thrust my hips faster and faster between her legs. "Hel -- hello? What? Who, Oh God Megan! Yeah how are...Oh Jesus, You!" I panted out into the phone. Listening, I slowed down, taking long deep thrusts into Glory's vagina.

Gloria responded, "Barry, I'm so close! Don't stop, I'm right on the edge." a little too loudly and I was far too slow in getting my hand across the phone's mic.

"What? (Humph, yesss) No, why would you ask...(Oh yeah, I'm -- I'm, humph, humph) I don't know where Glory is. Vegas? God no, are you still there?" I replied to Megan, with a less than attentive voice.

My sixth deep push made Gloria cum. She dug her finger nails into my ass, pulling me tight into her and humped me like a wild woman. Her cry out loud enough to carry down the hallway! It was my turn and I dropped the cell phone, grunting and panting as my sticky load of cum burst from Mr. Winky. Megan heard every grunt, every moan and every passionate but, somewhat muffled, word passed between Glory and myself.

Fortunately, the phone ended up face down on a towel. When I was finally able to pick it up, Gloria held me prisoner with her legs, letting every drop of semen, leak and drip into her pussy.

"Megan, that's crazy! No, I told you I'm not in Vegas, okay? What? Well, yes you did call at a bad time. It was something I couldn't stop, why? Well, since you're so curious, something like you were doing the last time we talked! How is my father anyway?" I replied, growing almost angry. My last question caught her off guard, judging by the long pause.

As I waited, Gloria sat up taking care not to dislodge my penis. Smiling, she bent forward and gently kissed my chest. There was a devil in her eyes when she opened her lips and sucked one nipple. Her first tiny nip made me jump. Megan decided to resume talking at the same time. Gloria decided to up the ante.

"Hi mom!" She said loud enough for Megan to hear clearly. Again, silence ensued. I looked at Gloria with eyes that could kill and received only a smile in return.

"Megan? Hello, are you there?" I asked and heard the clicking sound of disconnect.

"Satisfied? She hung up. I think she knows we were fucking!" I said, exasperated.

"Good, she should be thrilled! I'm keeping it in the family -- right?" Gloria responded and slapped my bare ass, laughing. I rolled my eyes (it was getting to be a habit), kissed her and gently extracted my very satisfied dick.

"Jeeze that was a load Barry, give me a minute. I can't put on the swim suit bottoms until your love juice stops running out!" Gloria giggled out and eased off the vanity.

I shook my head and strolled from the bathroom. I'm not sure exactly when but, at some, point between Gloria's getting ready and our hooking up with the twins at pool side, I came to a decision. The decision would affect all of us. (as if we hadn't made more than a few of those already)

The twins were sipping on virgin Pina Coladas when we arrived. I ordered two more, eliminating the need for ID checks and sat down, joining the trio. Gloria readily launched into our afternoon fuck session and the phone call by Megan. The twins were all ears, hanging on every word.

"So like they know already?" Mandy questioned, holding the straw in her drink at bay, should something else pop into her head, requiring lip movement.

"Jeeze stupid...no, they don't! Megan only thinks or suspects about Barry and Gloria." Arlene quipped, slapping Mandy's arm with the back of her hand.

"Stop it perv! You don't have to be mean!" Mandy shot back, finally sipping her drink.

"Look everyone, we can't go back. I mean you guys have got to know that, right?" I started out, explaining my thoughts and decision to three blank looking expressions. "But..."

"But nothing Glory -- we can't it's that simple. Okay, hear me out on this one. I don't know about you guys but, I am not willing to fuck my own mother, Megan maybe but, not my mother. Get my point? Once they know about us just what is the first thing they are going to think about -- huh? Anyone here have an idea?" I went on in a quiet whisper.

"Like we're as crazy as they are?" Arlene offered, shrugging her shoulders.

There I went rolling my eyes again. (Told you!) "No doubt but, that's not the answer Arlene. Would it be too hard to conceive, after they get over the shock, that they might want us in their little love quadrangle?" I explained, regretting the last word entirely.

"Qua-who-all?" Mandy questioned looking, absolutely, clueless per usual.

"Give it a rest Mandy. Gloria, help me out here. I know you get what I'm saying." I pleaded, turning to look at her.

It took a while. Not unnatural I figured, given the audience. Recognition finally showed across Arlene and Mandy's faces. "Yeeeew, I didn't think about it like that!" Was Mandy's statement indicating the words had finally registered - sunk in, perhaps in her case. Arlene followed suit, we were all on the same page, so I went on.

"Make sense to all of you?" I asked, finished with making my case. Before any response, pro or con, was stated, my phone rang. It was Juan, reporting "those peoples" were still in the room but, there had been a lot of yelling. "And crying too Senior!" He went on, sounding uncertain what he was to do next. I cut him loose, telling him to return the phone. Judging, from Juan's own accounting, they'd discovered our video and I saw no need for his continued sleuthing.

"Well, they know now." I announced.

Silence reigned at the table as we all turned to stare at one another. Somehow, I felt it would be different. I hadn't ruled out elation as one of the primary emotions but, this - reverent silence, stunned me. Finally Gloria asked the most pressing, if not logical, question, as she watched Mandy absently stirring the bottom of her glass, "So...what now?"

"We wait, nothing else to do. Wait for the phone call. You guys ready?" I answered with a finality that made Mandy stop stirring and Arlene suddenly look up at me, having apparent difficulty swallowing. "Juan's on his way, he's bringing your phone back Glory."

The uncertainty ended quickly for Mandy and Arlene. Together, they stood up and announced they were going for a swim. "Come on Barry it'll be fun!" They weren't taking no for answer and, frankly, I needed to lighten up.

Gloria stood, dropped her hotel robe, and followed us. Sometime later, a very envious, Juan walked up to pool-side. "Ola!"

I pointed out our table and indicated for Juan to put the phone there. After complying, he rejoined us at poolside and focused in on Gloria's bare bottom. Acting like a mermaid, Gloria repeatedly dove under the water giving Juan multiple showings of her fine young ass. With each surfacing she moved closer to the edge of the pool, where Juan waited.

The twins and I were watching the teasing drama unfold, in deeper water. I held the girls by their waists, as they rested wet heads on my shoulders. "She's gonna give that guy a heart attack!" Arlene whispered in one ear. Not to be out done Mandy whispered another message in the other ear.

"Fifty bucks, I'll bet you." She finished and pushed away to swim. I took the bet and released Arlene to swim over to Gloria. Juan had moved off, obviously excited when I reached her side.

"So, what's going on?" I asked.

"Well, he did what we asked and he was promised a reward. Guess I'll just have to give him his just deserts!" Gloria giggled out. I lost my bet, watching Gloria leave the pool to join Juan. Mandy swam up to me almost immediately.

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers