All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 10'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
Hmm....

I actually like faster, but longer is nice. I cant pick! Lol. Anyways. Nice to see a hapoy wnding for everyone. Hope to hear about Josef and his mates story. XD that is if you do decide to do theirs. Anyways, your loyal reader will be waiting.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 12 years ago
Oh boy...

That's a hard one to answer as I love all your stories so far. I say you write how you want to and bugger what anyone says! Look forward to the next story.

foxxylady5foxxylady5almost 12 years ago
the twins take over

i like long stories but everything u write is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To answer your question...

I prefer quality & consistency over quickly & poorly written stories. I do like longer chapters, as I read quickly, but when the author posts on a regular basis having shorter 1-2page chapters is fine. And when an author, like yourself, is able to fill 2 pages with lots of action, character & story development, and even romance/sex then the shorter chapters don't feel short.

I have enjoyed both series immensely & will be looking for & forward to the next one. As a greedy reader I hope the wait isn't too long, but I understand if you need a break to get the creative juices flowing. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

~LadySilverNova~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i love this world you have created

I love all of your stories and as long as you keep posting I don't mind either way

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
please keep going with the series!!!

Would like to read more of this series if there is more!!!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Long vs Short

is really up to your talent. How the story comes to you must have alot to do w/how you tell it to us.Having read both WP(Wolf's Pet) and the Twins I like the way each story was told. I think WP was more edge of the seat w/the fight always looming while Twins is more an emotional story. I like both styles because it probably would've been easy to stick to the same format w/Twins but it would've ended up just being a retelling of the WP. The different styles of telling a story show that your ability as an author is beyond just the weekend writer. I can't wait to see what you do next....Whatever it is I hope it's soon....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Long or Short

I don't mind whether it's long or short as long as you don't keep us hanging when you leave us with a cliff hanging ending!! Another author kept us waiting for a while after leaving us with a real cliff hanger it was awful waiting for the next instalment.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Love it!!!

But of course I loved all of your stories!! Just keep them coming and I'll keep on reading...plus voting and favoriting them!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story

I have read both WP and the twins take over I love the story. I hope to see more one this story there seems so many lives to tell about. I would love a quick peek into the Jensen pack later to see how the women and their mates are doing. please keep writing love the way you tell the stories.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyalmost 12 years ago
Yeah! More--Please!

i loved the chapter! to answer your question -- personally i like longer chapters (3-4 pages) once a week better than several chapter with only one or one and half pages several times a week. but thats just me and it is your stories to write so you decide. :) i am really excited to read the next part of the series! please post soon! :)

also you didnt tell us how Alastair took the good news and i do hope that you will tell us next time (even if it is just a flashback). i will be watching from the next installment! :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Mating Magic

The Varcolak females seem to have some magic to have so many find a mate all at one time. It's really a lovely thought for so many to gain their heart's desire. I can't wait to read about the next pack to be graced with Varcolak mates.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 12 years ago
keep the sequels coming.....

You are an awesome writer, Keep going with the sequels....I knew the doctor was going to find his mate... the flirting was mentioned in this chapter so that was a definate tell...and Jenna hasn't told Allistar she was pregnant so there should be more sequals....I do like the longer chapters....hate the wait but really worth the wait....keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best Stories Ever!

Wolf's Pet and The Twins Take Over were, by far, the best things I have ever read. I like faster, shorter updates because, I must admit, I'm a bit of a junkie for these stories!

Please keep writing!!!!

JustifyablyGrownJustifyablyGrownalmost 12 years ago
cliffhangers suck

I think a nice compromise is in order. There must be something between teaser one pagers and 8 to 10 page epics. Maybe a nice 3 to 4 once a week or so? Under no circumstances should you ever give up writing. It's obvious you love it and so do we!

lghtdrgnss83lghtdrgnss83almost 12 years ago

I think in responce to your question of longer vs more often it shouldn't matter because you need to write the amount your comfortable with if shorter chapters are easier for you then that's what you should do but by no means stop writing your a wonderful author and your stories are very enchanting I hope to read more from you soon

many blessings

Lghtdrgnss83

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Longer or Quicker?

Either!! Write whatever is comfortable for you, we appreciate it all! Thanks so much for this fabulous story, looking forward to reading more from you in the future(?)!! You are so gifted, it is a pleasure to read anything you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just More

I love your stories. As for faster or longer...your choice as long as you keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
babies

No! You can't leave us hanging like this with so many mated females newly pregnant! What about their mates finding out they'll be daddies? If so many Vlkolak females mated and became pregnant on the full moon such as the twin's mates what happens next? I'm nearly addicted to the story line, checking for more far too often a week, for this to be it will just suck!

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Not the end - I promse!

Don't worry - there will be more sequels. I just haven't decided where to go yet. I have a huge number of ideas in my head but have to figure out which to go to next. I've found an editor and will be working with him on the next series. PROMISE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
faster shorter vs longer and more pages

I really enjoyed reading this and would def enjoy reading more about them as they progress but as for more pages vs shorter wait I don't care as long as you don't pull most on here and leave halfway through a story and leave us hangin in the wind :) that right there makes me mad to read a story and they don't finish it :(

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Just do your thing

Really a nice story. I would suggest you follow your instincts. That is what a writers GIFT is. Don't worry about pleasing your fans, as long as you are happy. I can't wait to find more about Fawn and the Docter.

19Kitten1919Kitten19almost 12 years ago
heck with everyone else!

You need to take the time you need to make your story just right. Heck with all the readers (including myself) who are highly impatient while waiting your next piece in this series. You should write first and foremost to please yourself. And you should be tickled pink that your stories have caught the attention of so many! Do your own thing in your own time and ignore the peer pressure, it leads to better stories.

(Im)Patiently waiting for more,

Kitten

MoheekoMoheekoalmost 12 years ago
longer is better...

please, take the time needed to turn out longer chapters, this universe is so rich with life that the characters deserve all the time it takes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Loved the story. Hope it's revisited to show their progress later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

loved your story. hope you write more

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Love this story!!!! I hope you write more about them!!!!!

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
Longer (Bigger) is always better :)

I loved Wolf's Pet and The Twins Take Over. I know this last chapter was an ending and so it was time to wrap it up but I kinda wished you had left a cliffhanger or a lot of unanswered questions where some would be answered in the next sequel or a spinoff. I think it was too convenient that sixteen couples were mated within a day and the space of an hour or so.

I dunno...food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I have read all of your stories!! Loved them all!! Please don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Loving your stories keep on writing!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YeahY!

I love it wheres the next one. Bravo Bravo

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

I loved this story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!

I didn't read them in the correct order, but such a great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love!

I truly love your stories of the Jensen Pack. I would love to see more into there universe. I need some were pups in my life hahaha

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 7 years ago
I am loving this series

This was a beautiful story of the Jensen pack and how everyone helped each other and the men found their mates with the women from the Baxter pack... now onto the next series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

I would most certainly be happy if you published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

Great sequel! The characters, their interactions, descriptions are fantastic! A great story. Congratulations to the author for her wonderful and creative story! The first story was very much enjoyed as well and I greatly look forward to future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous