The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

I told him to sit up on the bed. Then I turned my attention to Stacey. I snapped the belt and the tip landed on her tit. I had just missed her nipple. "Oh Daddy", she moaned. I was snapping the belt like a whip and each lick landed almost precisely where I wanted it to land. I could see Stanley wince as each blow landed. But just like he had to stand helplessly by as his mother would inflict punishment on her, he dared not interfere. Stacey was reduced to a whimpering child. I admired her for not trying to avoid my blows. If anything, she arched her chest to receive them. I pulled her by her hair until she knelt before me. I pushed my dick into her mouth and she sucked without hesitation. I almost came the sensation was so great. Before I would allow her to enjoy my cumming in her mouth I stopped her. "I will give you both a few moments to compose yourselves. Then when we start again, Stacey will pick up the story where Stanley left off." I left the room and headed for the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and turned the water on full force. The icy cold water did little to cool off my passion. Stanley had sucked my dick so good; I didn't want to stop him. But I wouldn't let him know that. Not just yet! I came back into the room and found the two of them in the same position I had left them. Stacey was still on her hands and knees with Stanley sitting up at the head of the bed. He was staring directly at her smooth round ass. "Look at her ass Stanley. Do you remember how you had to treat it? Did mommy make you love it as well as punish it?" Never taking his eyes off her ass, Stanley answered. "Yes Sir. I would use my lips and tongue on her ass. Sometimes I could even make her cum by tongue fucking her asshole." I smiled. "Show me Stanley. Show me how you pleased Stacey's ass."

Stanley crawled to Stacey and parted her cheeks. I saw his head dip then Stacey sighed. Soon she was moaning and rotating her ass. "Oh Stanley I missed this so much. Yes! Oh yes! Stick that tongue deep inside me. Lick it baby. Oh make me cum! " I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to feel my dick sinking into something. I grabbed Stanley and pulled him away from his sister. Pushing him onto his back, he must have thought I was going to fuck Stacey. Instead, I grabbed his legs and pushed them all the way back towards his head. Pushing them on my shoulders, I grabbed my dick and aimed it at his asshole. From the look on his face, he knew what was coming. In fact, his eyes begged for it. I didn't disappoint him. I shoved hard and heard him grunt as I sunk in deep. His ass felt so much like Stacey's. I fuck him with abandoned pleasure. I knew I wouldn't last long so I grabbed Stacey.

"Suck his dick. Suck your brother's dick while I fuck his ass." Stacey jumped to comply. Her loud slurping noises made me fuck Stanley even harder and faster. I could feel the hot cum boiling inside my balls. "I'm gonna fill this ass with my hot cum. Oh you sweet ass bitch. I'm gonna fuck you good." Stanley had grabbed Stacey by the hair and was forcibly fucking her mouth. "I'm gonna go", he yelled. Then he held her to him hard. I felt a rush against my dick and knew that he was forcing Stacey to drink him. That was when I felt my dick erupt. I flooded his ass with my hot cum. but I didn't go soft as I thought I would. My dick was still as hard and strong as if I hadn't cum at all. I jerked out of him only to hear him cry at my rough exit. Pulling Stacey around, using no preparation, I found her asshole. I lunged hard. I didn't care if she bit down on Stanley's dick. I only needed to feel my own release. As I pumped into her, I slapped her ass hard. Over and over I lunged and slapped. But still I couldn't feel the release I needed. I felt Stanley crawl out of the bed. Then I felt his lips on my ass. When his tongue began to lick my hole, I knew I could let go. He pulled my cheeks apart and his tongue pushed against the ring. I felt my whole body shake as I pumped my hot cum into Stacey. She was grunting and crying as I tore into her ass. It felt fantastic.

I stood at the side of the bed. Stanley knelt on the floor looking up at me. He had the look of a good puppy as he looked up at me. I let my hand caress his chin. "That was good. Your tongue was delicious." He smiled. Stacey was prone on the bed on her stomach. Her sighs of pleasure announced her good feelings. "I'm going to take a quick shower, then I want the two of you to shower. When you finish, we will continue the story of how mom taught you to love". The warm water felt heavenly as it cascaded over my body. As I washed my dick, I smiled at the thought of Stanley's tight ass. I turned off the water and could hear the moans of Stacey as she called out her brother's name. I entered the bedroom and found Stacey on her back. Stanley was pumping her cunt hard and fast. They were both enjoying themselves. I sat and watched them. They were very comfortable lovers. I waited until they had both cum, then told them to go shower together. I sat on the bed reflecting on just how this evening was turning out. I don't normally go for action with other guys, but when the feeling hits you, you go with the flow. Stacey came out of the bathroom first. She came to the bed and bent down to me. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. "Thank you! I didn't know how to tell you about Stanley. I didn't know what you would say or do." I held her tight. "If you and your brother are lovers that's between him and you. I can enjoy both of you and that doesn't effect me in the least." Stacey got up on the bed on one side of me and sat with her head against the backboard. Stanley came out and took up a position on the other side of me. Stacey got up and went into the living room. She returned with three drinks. When we were all comfortable, I turned to Stacey.

Stacey settled back and continued the story. "Well I could hear mom spanking Stanley. Then the room got quiet. Suddenly I heard him scream. I was scared. I thought mom ha killed him. Then she called me into the room. When I went into the room, Stanley was lying on the bed on his back. Mom stood there completely naked. I had seen her many times with no clothes on but this time it felt different. Stanley didn't look at me when I stood there. I knew I was in trouble. "Tell me everywhere your brother touched you", mom said. I told her that he felt my tits a lot. That he would rub my butt, with and without clothes on. And that he played between my thighs. She made me take off all my clothes. Mom reached out and her hands landed on my tits. She began to rub and squeeze them. "Does he rub them like this?" "Yes mommy." "And does he squeeze them like this?" She began to squeeze them roughly. Then she pinched the nipples real hard. "And does he ever make them hurt like this?" I started to cry and tried to pull away. SLAP! Mom's palm landed along my face. Your brother has started to learn that sex is just as painful as life is. You will learn that lesson also." Mom turned me around. "Does he rub your ass like this?" Her hand caressed and rubbed my cheek. "Yes Mommy!" When she began to squeeze and pinch I knew she would make it hurt. "And does he pinch and squeeze it like this?" "No mommy, he never makes it hurt." I felt her finger burrowing between my cheeks. "Then I guess he never pushed his finger up your ass like this?" I felt her push hard and I cried out as her finger pushed up into my asshole. She seesawed it back and forth as I cried. "Did he," she yelled at me? "No mommy!" "And when he touched your pussy, did he push his finger up into you?" I looked at Stanley. What had he told her?

SLAP! "Don't look at him, he already told me. And your story had better match his." I was crying from the pain she had given me but also from the shame of what she was making me tell her. "He tried to push his finger up into me but it hurt. It was like there was something blocking him and every time he pushed harder I would cry." Mom grabbed me by the arm. "Didn't I tell you never let a boy touch you between your legs?" "Yes", I said, starting to cry in earnest. "Well since your brother was the one who got you to disobey me, he will be the one to spank you. Lay across the bed." I lay across the bed. Stanley was forced to get up and mom handed him the belt. "Give her six hits with the belt. If you don't hit her hard, I'll give it to her and then you'll get it all over again. If you hit her too hard, you'll get it too. I'm going to show you just how to deliver a spanking." I lay there grabbing onto the pillow. Surely Stanley wouldn't hurt me. But I was wrong. The first hit felt like he had torn the skin off my ass. I screamed into the pillow. The nest five almost made me pass out. I lay crying afraid to move. Then mom told him to make it feel better. I couldn't hear everything she said to him but I felt him begin to kiss my behind. His lips and tongue hurt even though he was trying to be gentle. Somewhere along there, it began to feel good. I remember that he pulled me up on my knees. Then I felt his tongue licking and probing my crack. I felt hands pulling my cheeks apart and I jumped when his tongue licked my hole. Stanley was using his tongue on my asshole. I started to moan. Then I felt a hand between my legs. It was too big to be Stanley's. It was mom's hand. She was rubbing my clit and I was moaning and moving my ass. I felt her finger push up into my pussy. It felt good at first but the further she pushed in, it hurt."

I had reached over with my hand and grabbed Stanley's hard dick. I started to stroke it slowly. I felt him snuggle closer to me. My other hand was rubbing between Stacey's thighs. She was wet and her pussy lips were swollen. I turned to look at Stanley. He was sitting with his eyes closed. He was breathing slowly through his open mouth. His hips were slowly moving in time with my hand. Stacey looked over and saw what we were doing. She smiled at me and started to stroke my own hard dick. "Mom said that at least I was still a virgin. If I wasn't she would have whipped me till I couldn't see straight. Stanley's tongue was doing things to my asshole that I had never felt before. I was starting to hump against mom's fingers. She told me that from now on, Stanley was the only boy I was allowed to let touch me.

If she ever found out I let another boy touch me, she would skin me alive. She made Stanley stop and told me to lie on my back. She made Stanley lay between my legs. "Since you both will not stop touching each other, I'm going to show you how to make it good without fucking. She instructed Stanley in how to eat my pussy. It was the most wonderful feeling I ever felt. I was pulling at the sheets and crying out. All the time, mom was sucking, biting and pulling on my nipples. She kept telling Stanley it had to hurt to be good. Then she told him to stick his finger up my ass the way she had done to him. I screamed over and over. Mom slapped me hard across the face. She told me to learn to love it like she had to. That was the first time I came in front of mommy.

From that night on, Stanley and I became mom's lovers on demand. She whipped into us the fact that we could never tell anyone what went on in our home. She taught us to enjoy the pain and humiliation that she showered upon us daily. But she also loved us. There were times when we got to whip her too. When mom learned that I would sometimes pee when I came too hard, she would make sure either she or Stanley would be eating me when I did. She made us learn to enjoy that part of our sex time. Stanley was allowed to fuck my ass all he wanted but he was never allowed to fuck my pussy. I wouldn't mess with any other boys all thru high school. They used to call me the weird one cause I never went out on dates.

I lost my virginity on our eighteenth birthday. Mom made this elaborate dinner. We all got dressed up. There were candles on the table and the good china was used. Mom even let us drink a bottle of wine. After dinner mom took me up to the bathroom. She ran a bubble bath, then she proceeded to give me one of the most relaxing and sensuous baths I ever had. She took me into her bedroom that was decorated with candles and soft music. She rubbed me down with this sweet scented oil until my skin tingled all over. She dressed me in the sexiest nightgown I ever wore. Then she told me to relax that she had a big surprise for me. I lay on her big bed, the bed we had enjoyed so much fun and pain in, wondering what type of surprise she had in store. Fifteen minutes later, she walked in with Stanley. He was naked and his dick was rock hard. His skin glowed it was so oily. My pussy started to get soaking wet just looking at him. She made him sit in the chair facing me. She told us not to move that she would be back soon. She also told us not to talk to each other just look at each other. I wanted to jump up and let Stanley whip me and fuck my ass so much it was torture just watching him. He would occasionally touch his dick and my heart would jump.

Mom came in after awhile. She was dressed in an outfit similar to mine. "Today is your eighteenth birthday. I am proud of both of you. Stacey! Are you still a virgin?" I smiled at my mother. "Yes Mom. No other boy has touched me but Stanley. Just like you told me long ago." I spread my legs. Each time mom would ask me that question; she would insert her finger in my cunt to check. This time, she stood by the bed. "I believe you baby." Then she turned to Stanley. "Stanley! Have you fucked any other girl?" Stanley smiled. We had both grown up by now. "No mommy. You and Stacey are the only women I have ever touched." Mom sighed and looked like she was about to cry. "Tonight you are going to make your sister a woman. I have taught you both that love and sex can be painful. But I have also taught you that it can be tender and sweet. Tonight it can only be tender and sweet. Stanley! Stacey is your lover, a lover who will never desert you, no matter what. When no one else is there for you, she will be there. And Stacey! No man will ever love you the way Stanley will. Men will come and go in your life but Stanley will be yours forever. He will be more than a brother, friend or husband. He will belong to you forever. Tonight is very special. I will watch the two of you make love to each other like you have never made love to each other before. It must be special. Put all of your feelings into the tender love you make. Through all the pain we have had together, tonight will be only pleasure and bliss."

"I learned later that mom and Stanley had rehearsed this over and over. Stanley came to the bed. He sat on the side and took me into his arms. I had felt Stanley pull my hair; shove his dick down my throat and up my ass. Stanley had whipped me, raped me and abused me. Either at mother's instructions, or on his own. And I had done the same to him. But this night, I could see something in his eyes that I never saw before. I saw all the love that Stanley had for me." Stacey looked around me to Stanley. She was smiling. Stanley was also smiling as he looked at her. His pre-cum had dripped from the head of his dick all was all over my hand. I lifted my hand off his dick and held it up to his mouth. Stanley licked some of it off. Then I gave Stacey some. Finally I licked off the rest. They both smiled and hugged me. "Stanley held me in his arms as mom stood weeping softly by the side of the bed. Then Stanley laid me back down. He kissed me softer than ever before and his kisses was so sweet. Stanley continued to kiss me as he slowly worked my gown off my body. Then he kissed my neck down to my tits. I held my breath expecting him to bite me the way he normally did. But Stanley only kissed me and began to lick and suck my nipple. I swear I came just from that. Then he did the other tit. Slowly he worked his way to my pussy. When his tongue licked me I exploded. I felt my cum running down between the crack of my ass. Stanley was no stranger to eating my pussy. But before, it was always hard and rough. He would bite and chew on my pussy lips and clit. This time, he only licked me softly and slowly. He had my legs pushed back until he was slowly tongue fucking me directly in my hole. It was so fantastic. I wish he had done that years before now. Then he left my pussy and traveled down my thighs. Stanley sucked each of my toes and my whole body was on fire. He turned me over and did the same thing to my back. I came again when he tongue fucked my asshole."

"Then I pushed him onto his back. I used my mouth on him with the same slow tenderness and he almost came in my mouth. As I tongue fucked his asshole, I stroked his dick but he stopped me again when he almost came. Stanley placed me on my back and opened my legs wide. He was kneeling between them. I looked over at mom who had gone and sat in the chair. Her eyes were fixed on us but she was slowly working one of her dildos up into her cunt. Her outfit had panties to it and mom hadn't even taken them off. She just pulled them aside. Even from where I lay, I could see that they were drenched with her pussy juice. Usually she would shove it hard and make it hurt. This time she was being as slow and tender on her pussy as Stanley was being on mine. I felt Stanley push the head of his dick between the lips of my pussy. It felt strange. All the years he had fucked me, he had done it in my ass. He pushed in a bit and I felt him push against something that didn't want to open. It was my virginity. He bent down and sucked my tit. He was slowly working his dick head in and out against the lips of my pussy. I know I was moving in time with him. Stanley looked down into my eyes. "I love you Stacey", he said. Just as I was saying I love you too Stanley, he pushed hard. I cried out from the pain as his dick pushed in further. He stopped and I lay breathing hard. He felt so big. I could feel his dick pulsing inside me. When I started to work my hips to let him get in deeper, he started to stroke me slow. I was crying but not from the pain. I had never been happier in my life. I was a full-grown woman and my brother made that possible. I looked over at mommy. She was crying and had worked about 9 inches of the dildo inside her cunt. She was still going slowly. She had mimicked Stanley's deflowering of me with her own dildo"

All during the time Stanley was pumping his dick into me, I kept looking at mommy. There were tears running down her face. Her hands held onto the dildo and she was slowly matching her strokes with his. Stanley fucked me with a slow deliberate pace. It seemed like he fucked me forever. Then suddenly I felt him speed up his rhythm. I knew he was getting close. This was how he would fuck my ass each time. Only I could feel him hitting a part of me that had never felt intrusion before. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on for dear life. I remember crying out to him that I was gonna cum. suddenly he gave a hoarse cry and shoved real hard. I screamed hard. It felt like he had ripped me open, he had shoved his dick in so deep. I felt his cum as he shot into my pussy. It scalded the inner walls of my cunt. Then I felt my pussy spasm. The muscles grabbed onto his dick and I felt it pulling on him. It was like my pussy was trying to draw him deeper into me. I was crying and begging for me when I felt the explosion. Not only was my own orgasm taking place continuously, I felt my pussy twitch and hot pee jetted from my pussy. It splashed between us and pooled around my hips. I looked across at mommy. I had wet her bed. To my surprise, mommy was sitting in her chair with her head thrown back. From the look on her face, she must have cum at the same time I did. I could still see the yellow stain on her nightgown as she lay back in the chair. Stanley was holding himself still. He was still in me. I motioned for him to turn around and look at mom. He turned to look at her, and then turned back to me. Stanley bent down and kissed me. The kiss was the sweetest ever. He said more to me in that kiss than with any words he could have told me. Then he whispered in my ear.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers