The Two Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita moaned and twisted her tightly closed hands around the handles. Dr. Lay let the cone drive in further. After a few seconds she drove the cone slightly back and reduced the pressure on Anita's anus. Anita sighed with relief, but after a short period time, Dr. Lay restarted the process and the cone was again pressed into Anita. Anita took a deep breath and bore down to open up her sphincter. The expander went in further than the previous time. Anita exhaled noisily and groaned heavily. Dr. Lay again turned the controller and the cone went deeper into Anita's intestines. Anita again pressed her anus out to support her expansion. Dr. Lay increased the pressure with which the cone expander drilled into Anita. Anita cramped and let out a groaning sound. Birgit watched stunned and was breathing intermittently. This extreme anal stretching of her sister totally enthralled her.

Anita let out moans of pain and Dr. Lay stopped the stretcher briefly. Push! she commanded. Anita took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could. Dr. Lay immediately turned the controller and the motor started. Again the expander sank deeper into Anita rectum and widened her anus. When Anita exhaled, Dr. Lay stopped the feed, but let the stretcher rest in the position reached. You have almost made it, Dr. Lay said. You must now push with all your might, then I will press the expander in completely. Are you ready? she asked Anita.

Yes, Anita breathed between her heavy breaths.

Dr. Lay picked up the controller and said sternly: Push! Anita took a deep breath and pushed. Dr. Lay turned the motor on a level. The expander sunk deeper and deeper into Anita's ass. Birgit held her breath. That is totally crazy! she thought. More and more of the expander disappeared into her sister. Anita let out a hiss. Go on, push! ordered Dr. Lay. Anita moaned briefly, took another breath and pressed her anus out wide. Dr. Lay gave more pressure, and slowly the expander pushed itself with its full 8 centimeters into Anita's ass.

Anita moaned loudly as the widest part passed her sphincter. Panting and sighing, she lay in her bonds, she had actually swallowed this tremendous cone!

Birgit watched her sister very excited. Amazing how cool that looks. The expander is so fat, she thought. Again, she felt something like pride for her sister.

After about a minute, Dr. Lay withdrew the stretcher out to about halfway out of Anita's butt. Anita sighed in relief, but Dr. Lay returned to the feed immediately and told Anita to push again! Slowly the huge device drilled into Anita. This time, Dr. Lay inserted it slowly but steadily. Among Anita sighs and moans of pain the cone again disappeared completely. As before, the process was repeated 10 times. This enhances the training Dr. Lay said.

Birgit could clearly determine that it got easier from time to time, until her sister finally showed hardly any sign of effort any more.

Well, Dr. Lay said to Anita, You deserve a little break. Simone will now massage you a little bit, in a quarter of an hour I'll be back.

Little break? Birgit thought. So there's more to come? Crazy! The anal desires of her sister appeared almost fathomable.

Simone dried the sweat off Anita and then took some massage oil. She massaged her tensed muscles and Anita relaxed rapidly, although her position was kept unchanged and also the stretcher was still inside her. When Simone also massaged her pussy she moaned with joy.

Just after a quarter of an hour, Dr. Lay appeared again in the treatment room. She smiled to Birgit and sat down at the control panel. In the meantime Simone's colleague had prepared another expander, that in Birgit eyes already had truly menacing proportions. Ok, Anita, said Dr. Lay, on we go with the next size. The next cone on the program is 8.5 cm. Anita sighed softly and closed her fingers around the handles.

The expander approached Anita's rosette. The at least 7.5 cm of the tip slid inside with almost no resistance. Again Anita pushed her ass out and Dr. Lay increased the pressure more and more. Step by step, the machine did its work, and Anita's little ass was dilated more and more. Now Dr. Lay had to stop the feed quite often since Anita gave sounds of significant pain from her. Her moans became louder and louder as the expander disappeared deeper into her. Finally, with much sighing and whining, she had taken even this 8.5 cm dilator fully inside her. Birgit was amazed. This is just crazy what's going on, she thought.

After the usual ten times of repeated insertion the expander was changed again. Should this go on forever? Birgit could not believe it. Like yesterday, she was almost fearful for her sister's wellbeing. Nevertheless, she was excited in a peculiar way.

Well, said Dr. Lay, only one dilator more, then you have reached your goal for today. Birgit relaxed a little, because as the assistant picked up the next cone, some bad feelings had taken hold of her. How can her sister stand it? During the insertion of the last expander she cried in pain and had requested Dr. Lay repeatedly to proceed more slowly. Well, fortunately only one more, Birgit thought. After that Anita would be stretched to incredible 9 cm. Madness! That her sister could ask for such an extreme treatment, she had not even dreamed about this morning.

Dr. Lay began again with the insertion. This time, Anita needed much more time until she had swallowed the expander completely into herself. Her pain and long-drawn moans slowly reached alarming proportions. Birgit moved in her bonds as she watched the action breathlessly. She suffered with her sister and wondered again how one could experience lust during such an agonizing treatment. But it was clear to see that Anita voluntarily underwent her tortures.

With this 9cm dilator, Dr. Lay penetrated Anita's anus 20 times to train her. Finally, Dr. Lay drove the stretcher completely out of her victim and stood up.

Chapter 17: Extreme anal

She went to Anita's head and smiled to the sweaty teen. Well, how did you enjoy your treatment today? she asked friendly. You've really made an effort to open yourself up, she praised.

It was very cool, Anita said. It feels so good when the dilator goes deeper and deeper in me and I finally feel the full diameter sliding inside me. I cannot get enough of that! she said in an excited voice.

Birgit was once again speechless. She had really enjoyed it? She could not understand her sisters anal preferences, but it was still admirable how Anita was able to motivate herself, to train her ass probably quite often until she had reached this state.

Well, Dr. Lay said with a smile, you can come back anytime for anal training, if you want.

Anita was quiet for a moment, then she took a deep breath and said in a humble, quiet voice: I would like to ask you to stretch me a bit more now, if that's possible. Dr. Lay smiled and replied: So you have not had enough for today? No, I feel that I can go further, Dr. Lay replied.

What had her sister just demanded? Birgit could not believe her ears. She wants more of this super extreme stretching?

Even more torture? Even bigger things in her ass? Birgit was totally stunned. She had never expected this, after all she had noticed how exhausting and probably painful the last two stretchers had been for Anita. It took over an hour until the last 9 cm dilator had completely been put inside of Anita! Again and again she had silently asked during severe moans of pain that Dr. Lay would slow down. And now she still wanted more? Birgit felt enormous respect for her sister.

Ok, Dr. Lay said. Then we'll go back to the 9 cm dilator for you. Simone will massage you again so that you are relaxed when we widen your sweet ass up even more.

Dr. Lay left the room again and Simone smilingly wiped the thick drops of sweat from Anita's forehead. Then both assistants began to massage Anita; this, she welcomed with pleasure. Birgit was trying to organize her thoughts in this pause, but somehow she was overwhelmed with the masochism of her sister. But nevertheless, she found the prospect of watching the further stretching of her sister quite exciting.

Dr. Lay came back and went to Anita. Are you ready? she asked. Yes, Anita said, I feel relaxed again. You know that it will be even harder for you now, and you will suffer a lot, if I stretch you to even more extremes, she asked sternly.

I am willing to endure more, Anita replied.

Well, let's get started now. First, we will move you into a slightly different position and bind you even more strictly, Dr. Lay said. She went to the control board and drove the stretcher out of Anita's anus. Birgit was amazed how incredible open she remained.

Then Dr. Lay operated the controls of the gyno chair. Anita was shifted forward a little so that Birgit could now see her sister's face again. She had her eyes closed and looked, to Birgit's astonishment, relaxed and fresh. She must have trained herself pretty often in order to take this treatment so easily, Birgit thought. Anita's arms were driven back up to body height and then stretched back over her head. Dr. Lay spread her legs a little further and then flipped the thighs back until the legs were almost straight. Anita was now in a kind of splits in the chair. Then the legs went a little further down until they were below her body. They were moved together until her feet almost touched below her head. Even more tension than ever before built up in Anita's groin; even more her anal region had been stretched out. Birgit could see how Anita's ass cheeks were now stretched back so far that her anus was clearly protruding. Apparently in this extreme position she had lost of any control over her sphincter, because it was now gaping open wide.

Anita's arms were now moved over her legs forward until they stood at 90degree angle from her body.

Then Anita's torso went further back, so that her back is now a distinct arc. Thereafter, the stretched arms moving diagonally down and forward until they stood beneath her body parallel to each other. More and more tension built up into Anita, her perky breasts stood upright from her chest. Her head was also stretched back even further, but Birgit could clearly see Anita's facial expressions, even though she now looked towards the ceiling. Then Simone and her colleague re-adjusted her straps, even the foot bindings were adjusted tightly. Finally, Simone took off the head-harness and her colleague handed her another one. This one had a big gag, on which Anita could bite like on a diver's mouthpiece.

She could breathe through a hole in the middle of the gag, but of course not speak any more. The gag was secured with several latex belts. A wide chin strap ensured that she couldn't push the gag out. In addition, the assistant handed two wide, very firm latex straps that ran over Anita's face and the mouth gag and were fixed to the chair under the headrest. The belts were then adjusted very tight and now her head was thoroughly fixed. Anita's body seemed like a bowstring, she could not move a single millimeter.

The stretching machine was adjusted to the new position and a larger cone expander mounted. Ok, Anita, said Dr. Lay, as you wished you will now be even more stretched and widened. In the first step we go up to 9.25 cm. The gradations of the stretcher are smaller now to reduce your stress. However, it soon will become quite agonizing for you. She drove the stretcher forward. The tip of the huge cone pressed into Anita's wide open asshole.

Birgit could watch her sister's face changing to a concentrated expression, and Anita closed her eyes.

Birgit shifted a little nervous in her bonds back and forth. What would happen now? Could her sister really endure more stretching? Somehow she had the uneasy feeling that the treatments would come right to the point now and Anita wound have to suffer a lot soon. Birgit tried to calm down and stared at the expander tool that now drove slowly into the anus of her sister.

To Birgit's astonishment Anita moaned with relish, as the tip sank into her. She breathed deeply and evenly as more and more of the cone was pressed into her. Birgit could hear more clearly than before the breathing of her sister through the gag now. When she had taken about 1/3 of the stretcher, her respiratory rate increased significantly. First moans mingled with the sound of breathing.

However, Dr. Lay not yet stopped the forward movement of the stretcher. Millimeter by millimeter, the machine pushed the mighty cone into Anita's rectum. Anita began to breathe faster. Her moans grew louder. Finally, she clenched in her bonds, her jerky breaths produced a dimmed whistle in the opening of the mouth gag. Birgit clearly could see her sister's strain. When Anita let loose a slow groaning sound, Dr. Lay stopped the insertion. Anita was breathing heavily in the gyno chair but Birgit saw to her surprise, that she had already taken half of the expander. Simone stood next to Anita's head and watched her closely. When Anita calmed down a little she said to her: You have to try to relax yourself and to loosen your sphincter. If you feel that it becomes cramped, push! Anita looked up at Simone and did a consentient sound.

Dr. Lay went back to the controller and drove the stretcher slightly backwards. But a moment later she reversed the feed and it went deep into Anita's rectum. Anita closed her eyes and pushed her anus out. Dr. Lay waited for her push and now turned the controller knob. The powerful engine pushed the plug further into Anita's defenseless opening. She again took a deep breath and continued to push her sphincter out. Dr. Lay adjusted the machine for even a little more pressure and the cone sank deeper and deeper into Anita's rectum.

Birgit forgot to breathe. With wide open eyes she stared at the scene taking place in front of her. Anita exhausted the pent-up air in her lungs and Dr. Lay immediately stopped the feed motion. A deep groan full of pain came from the gag. Anita's eyes were fixed to the ceiling as she lay in her bonds heavily breathing.

Then Birgit looked at the stretcher. Incredibly she thought. Her sister had swallowed at least 2/3 of the gigantic tool. After Anita's breaths were calm again Dr. Lay drove the stretcher a few centimeters out of Anita. As usual, she reversed the feed immediatly and said to Anita, this time with commanding voice: push! Anita took a deep breath, closed her eyes and when she felt the strain grew in her sweet ass she pushed out as hard as she could.

Dr. Lay adjusted the feed to higher settings. Deeper than before the huge cone sunk in and stretched Anita's anus open more and more. Thick drops of sweat stood on Anita's face as she moaned in pain and breathed deeply and quickly. Go! barked Dr. Lay, who had slightly reduced the feed. Push! Play up!! Anita took another deep breath and closed her eyes. She pushed out with all her might, and Dr. Lay mercilessly continued to increase the machines pressure on Anita's tantalized anus.

More and more of the cone sunk into Anita's behind. Once more Anita took a deep breath to squeeze her sphincter out again. Dr. Lay adjusted the feed further and the cone went deep into the incredibly wide stretched ass until the straight part of the shaft had slipped in fully. Dr. Lay stopped the feed and Anita moaned heartbreakingly. But she made it! Her anus was now dilated to an impressive 9.25 cm!

With closed eyes in her bonds, Anita was breathing heavily and sighing. Simone stood smilingly next to her. Birgit also breathed heavily. The happening before her eyes was incredible. How can she stand this? Birgit could not believe what her sister was willing to undergo. Birgit was super nervous, even her hands were shaking a little. Birgit got calm when she saw that her sister had relaxed again, and finally, when Anita wiped the sweat from her forehead, she smiled at her. However, as the training continued and Anita was penetrated 20 times, she had to push out pretty hard the first few times, to open herself up sufficiently for the thick intruder.

Dr. Lay drove the cone back completely and to Birgit's amazement Simone's colleague mounted unasked, and like a duck takes to water, the next in size anal expander to the spindle.

Well, Dr. Lay said, here comes the second step, we will now open you up to 9.5 cm. Try again to pull your socks up so I can stretch you further without problems. Anita gurgled unintelligible sounds through her gag. Birgit tensed up again, as Dr. Lay drove the huge cone towards her sister.

When Anita felt the tip of the monstrous stretcher on her wide open asshole, she closed her eyes and got prepared for the next grueling augmentation of her distension. Deeply breathing, her face again got the highly concentrated expression, as Birgit saw. Dr. Lay slowly drove the expander cone into Anita's anus. After about 1/3 of the length a clear resistance became noticeable, the engine got slower. But without mercy Dr. Lay continued to turn up the feed and the cone pressed in further into the heavily moaning Anita. Then she took a deep breath and pushed out again.

Stunned, Birgit gazed at her totally engrossed sister. She could not even think about what she saw, she was totally absorbed. Clearly she could see that it got harder and harder for Anita to endure her distension treatment. This 9.5 cm dilator she could not take as quickly and easily as before. Dr. Lay had to interrupt the stretching multiple times to give Anita's wide spread ass a short break. But without mercy the expander was forced further and further into the sweet firm ass of her sister. Finally, Birgit estimated after about three quarters of an hour, the straight section also of this stretcher sunk completely into Anita's butt, accompanied by groans of pain.

Soaked in sweat, heavily breathing and moaning Anita lay in her extreme bondage. Simone wiped off the sweat, then she was again penetrated 20 times with the stretcher. Again, Birgit did not believe her eyes and ears. Anita got more and more relaxed, and finally welcomed the penetrations with clearly lustful moans. Her pussy glistened with moisture, Birgit noted with amazement.

This time, Birgit was not surprised as the assistant lubricated an again larger expander cone and mounted it on the spindle. Without any negative behavior from Anita the eerie stretching continued. This time she fought with the intruder for over an hour before the machine had overcome her sphincters resistance and the monstrous dilator completely stuck in her.

After the usual 20 insertion penetration cycle Dr. Lay stood up and said that Anita will now have again a fifteen minute break and will get a massage, before she will have to take in the last stretcher.

Birgit relaxed a little. Only one more cone, then Anita is finally released, she thought, forgetting that her sister had explicitly requested such a treatment previously.

After the massage, Dr. Lay came back and drove the 9.75cm stretcher out of Anita's ass. This morning, Anita's asshole was firmly closed, but was now gaping obscenely wide open.

Then the final, almost gigantic expander was attached to the spindle. How big this one looks, Birgit thought with consternation. The assistant can barely grasp around this monster with both of her hands. And this giant is supposed to be pressed right into my sister? Crazy, she thought.

Dr. Lay said to Anita, now comes the final step to a full 10 cm. Then you're hopefully stretched enough for today, she said sarcastically. Anita and Simone smiled at each other. Then the journey into Anita rectum began again and she took on a strained expression.

Soon, about 2/3 of the expander stuck in Anita. Clearly her strain and suffering during the past hour could be seen in her facial expression. Birgit sat almost shocked in her own bonds. She hovered between rejection and admiration. On one hand, she found this an extremely perverse treatment, but on the other hand, she was highly aroused in a strange and unfamiliar way.

1...456789