The Two Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Lay, who had granted Anita a short break, turned the feed regulator back on. Play up! she said sternly to Anita. You have to fully open up yourself to take the last centimeters into your insatiable ass. Go, push! she ordered to the moaning Anita. Again she took a deep breath and pushed out as hard as she could.

Dr. Lay increased the feed even more. The dilator pressed itself deeper and deeper into Anita. Birgit could clearly hear that the engine was slowed down by the resistance in Anita's sphincter; the cone barely moving by tenths of a millimeter. Anita took another deep breath and increased her efforts. Again soaked in sweat, she lay on the chair when she finally exhaled whistling and Dr. Lay stopped to feed for a second.

Again Anita let out a desperate moan. Birgit wanted to look away and to close her ears, but at the same time she was hornily fascinated.

Dr. Lay drove the cone back slightly, Simone again wiped the sweat from Anita's forehead. Anita was now in a trance, she looked at the ceiling and seemed to hardly notice that Simone took lastingly care of her. After a few deep sighs and intermittent breaths she pushed her anus without further command out again. Dr. Lay immediately put the motor in motion and the cone was pressed deeper into Anita. When the engine showed significant resistance, Dr. Lay regulated the feed to a higher setting immediately and even more pressure built up in Anita's anus. She again increased her effort and now pressed so strong that she became dark red.

The sweat was pouring off of her crisp body. She exhaled and let out a long-drawn howl, expression of the infinite suffering in her inconceivably wide stretched ass. However, Dr. Lay had not yet stopped the feed. Go! Push again!, she ordered the wailing Anita. Again she pressed like mad and the stretcher penetrated even deeper into her. But still there were a few centimeters until the full diameter would be reached. Dr. Lay then drove back a little, then immediately forward to the last position. This she repeated several times. I'm trying to loosen your ass a little and you're about to feel the full diameter, Dr. Lay explained.

Anita intermittently breathed in and out. She had closed her eyes and prepared herself for the ultimate dilation that awaited her now.

Birgit's tension reached its summit. Will Anita stand this? She must have tremendous pain, Birgit thought.

Dr. Lay then turned the control knob and the stretcher began to move again. Anita was still trapped in her trance-like state. When she noticed the increasing pressure she breathed in and out deeply. Dr. Lay increased the feed. Birgit clearly heard how the engine noises became stressed. Anita moaned loudly. She panted through the gag before she bit on it firmly and pushed out her ass again. Dr. Lay now increased even more. More and more of the monstrous stretcher disappeared into Anita's wide open ass. Anita exhaled and yelped at short intervals under her torment. Then Dr. Lay turned the knob to full force. Now the powerful engine pressed the cone into Anita's rectum in a steady, smooth motion. Her eyes gaped in horror. A loud gasp was heard. Then a bloodcurdling scream shrilled through the room.

Aaaaaaaaiiiihhhhoooaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

Anita's ass was now stretched to a full 10 cm.

Despite the gag Anita wailed her insane pain out loud. Birgit closed her eyes and wanted to run out of the room. My God! What are they doing to my sister? That's shear madness! She must be in absolute agony!! And that's how she wants to be treated????? That's incredible, Birgit thought.

Anita's wailing and moaning slowly subsided. Simone tenderly wiped the sweat from her. You made it, she whispered to Anita. A thin smile played around Anita's lips as she looked at Simone. But Birgit could clearly see how aroused Anita still was.

Despite her pain, she willingly underwent the following training 20 penetrations of the huge 10 cm expander. As before, Birgit could observe again how Anita's lust came back and that she eventually eagerly awaited the impacts of the cone.

Dr. Lay nodded to Simone and she picked up the powerful vibrator, which had been used yesterday. Slowly she massaged Anita's vulva. Dr. Lay increased the frequency of the penetrations and Anita literally melted in pleasure. Her moaning got louder and louder and Birgit observed with astonishment that the facial expressions and sounds resembled exactly those ones her sister had shown just some minutes before during her painful stretching. Does she actually feels lust during her stretching? Birgit stared at her sister in disbelieve and recalled the explanations Simone had given to her yesterday.

her ass with the giant dildo. Simone pushed the vibrator on Anita's swollen clit in horny anticipation.

This drove her over the edge. Anita took a breath, rolled her eyes and then yelled out a loud scream as she was torn away by her gigantic orgasm. Wave followed upon wave, Anita moaned and screamed out her pent-up lust. Her super orgasm lasted almost one minute. Dr. Lay, Simone and her colleague grinned broadly over both cheeks, as Anita lay before them in her orgiastic spasms.

Birgit still looked stunned and confused at her sister. After all, she had calmed down a little and had to admit to herself that Anita had actually desired this treatment.

Chapter 18: Surprise

After Anita's immense orgasm had subsided Dr. Lay drove the cone out of Anita. her Anus remained incredibly wide open.

Simone wiped the sweat from the body, while her colleague cleaned Anita's anus and removed the residuallube .

Well, after this busy day, you two deserve a little relaxation, she said to Birgit and Anita. Simone will take her with you. I wish you lots of fun, she said, and left the treatment room. Simone drove Anita back to a normal seating position and began to unbuckle her. Simone's colleague took care of Birgit.

As both were unbuckled the views of the sisters met. They both smiled a little bashfully. Birgit was still confused though.

Finally, Simone helped the still somewhat shaky Anita to stand up and led the two girls in the bathroom. Sure, we will again get a bath in the Jacuzzi, like yesterday, thought Birgit. But with a quick side glance into the hot tub, she realized that there was something special scheduled, because she could detect a strangely shaped device attached to the seats.

Today we have a little surprise for you, Simone then said. So that you will go home properly relaxed, you get a special massage in the Jacuzzi. She stood close to the tub to explain the device, especially to Birgit. Anita had grinned broadly after Simone's words, she seemed to know very well what's coming, thought Birgit.

In the molded seats a special anal vibrator is installed this time, now said Simone. You will squat over this cylindrical pole that you see rising from the seat and sit down on it. For Birgit a small one is mounted, Anita's pole for today is of course really nice and thick, she said, grinning. Indeed, thought Birgit, who had looked there quickly. The vibrator provided for her had about 4 cm diameter but the one for Anita had at least 9 cm, maybe even more, Birgit appreciated. The poles seemed to be made from a smooth, white plastic, the length in both cases was approximately 15 cm.

In the front of your seat you see a bent arm that will come to lie exactly on your clit, Simone said. In both ones, pole and arm, vibrators are installed, with which will stimulate you nicely. In addition, you also get a bladder irrigation, because a bulging bladder considerably enhances the pleasure that you will feel.

Birgit got goose bumps. She could imagine what she was to experience and forgot about her confusion. Almost trembling with lust, she climbed into the tub and slowly lowered herself down onto the vibrator. Properly greased with lube, she could take it without problems. That's cool man, she thought. Finally I got something in my butt, Birgit thought, because she had not only been frightened today, but in a secret corner of her subconscious also a lot of lust had been held back, which should now get a release.

Simone tied her up as usual in her seat, adjusted the vibrator and connected the bladder catheter. Then she helped Anita in the tub. Birgit was watching as her sister sat down and impaled herself on the super thick vibrator without any problem. Birgit looked appreciatory at her sister and to her own surprise she again felt something like pride for Anita arise in herself. Anita was also strapped down and then the Jacuzzi filled with nice warm water.

I wish you a lot fun, said Simone as the water covered them fully. She started the relaxing program and left the room as yesterday.

Both girls sat back and closed their eyes in anticipation of the upcoming delights. The hot tub began to smother them in soothing bubbles as Birgit could feel her bladder being filled slowly.

Shortly thereafter began the vibrations, barely noticeable her rectum was gently massaged. That's cool man, she thought, and gave herself totally to the feelings. Her bladder was now well filled and the vibrations got a bit stronger. In fact, because of the amount of water in her bladder, the vibrations diffused a lot more intensive through her abdomen. Gentle, she began to moan. Anita had been watching her and smiled, but then too closed her eyes to indulge in the sensations.

Finally, the clit vibrator awaked. Birgit breathed noisily, moaning loudly as her pleasure center was gently stimulated.

Then the pressure was slightly increased in her bladder and Birgit instantly felt that the feelings intensified, although the vibration kept consistent. Full of pleasure she lay in the hot tub. Then the vibrations were increased gradually, first in her anus, then on the clit. She felt a huge orgasm was brewing inside her. But she was not promptly allowed to cum. As she more and more approached her eruption, the vibrations got diminished again. What a diabolical device she thought frustrated. Birgit had now been held for several minutes at a very high lust level by the vibrations who raised and ebbed away multiple times. Finally, the vibrating anal plug got stronger and stronger. Breathing heavily she lay in the water, her lust reached new heights. She wanted nothing more than that of vibrator would turn up and she would be finally delivered. But it was not just yet. Again, water was pumped in to her bladder, stronger and stronger the pole vibrated in her tight little ass. Hornier and hornier she became, as she could feel the vibrations throughout her whole body. Her breath came in short gasps, she writhed in her bonds and passed almost out under the immense desire for relief.

Again, the machine pumped more water into her bladder, the pressure finally catapulted her into a nirvana of pleasure and pain. Then, as she believed she could not to stand it any longer, and her lust turned almost into pain, she felt a super strong vibration on her clit. She groaned loudly, her lust was pushed to an extreme level and then she felt her climax approaching. Violent spasms made her youthful body tremble as she yelled out her incredible lust amongst the never-ending waves of her super orgasm.

It took minutes until she could recover her breath, the water had already been pumped out of her bladder and the vibrations had ceased long ago.

Birgit lay totally exhausted in her seat, enjoying the relief. The two sisters looked at each other, and this time both smiled brightly.

Simone came back after a few minutes, pumped the water out of the tub and released their bonds..

I hope you liked your day here in the clinic, she said, smiling.

You can go into the changing rooms now, I'll see you off later on.

End.

1...456789