All Comments on 'The Ugly Duckling'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Thanks for this beautiful story, I really liked it. I do believe there is someone special out there for everyone. Thanks again.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Very Nice Romantic Story

I liked the supportive family (Harry and Alice). Interesting that Anna sought out somebody with a personality very much like her parents; good that she ended up making a good decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

We should all be so lucky to have a sister like Alice.

Boyd

TheKiiierTheKiiieralmost 17 years ago
Another great story!

I agree with everyone else about the story being great except for the fact that I felt you abruptly ended it a bit too early. Mayeven just a couple of more about when he gets back, meet the parents and the wedding. But either way still a great read and very nice work on the whole. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful!!

i loved it!! thank you soo much! it cheered me up to read this!! wonderfully written!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

It is well-developed short story. Not really an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not erotica.

A nice story if a bit drawn out and rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

IF ONLY WE COULD FIND LOVE LIKE THAT......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a beautiful tale of gentle love

loved the way the story unfolded...no rush...no wild sex just gentle and loving.....people like this really do exist .......loved it from start to finish......when they finally made love it was so tender and so romantic......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

I've been reading all of your stories and I have to say that this one is one of my favorite!! It was written so well!! There is so much truth in how people treat each other and the learning of sex and a older virgin!!! Very well done!!! Keep it up!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous