The Ultimate Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

"I wanted to see what you taste like," Linda said as her hand continued to massage my dick. "A nice creamy texture but salty like the rim of a margarita. I like it," she purred, and licked her lips.

"I'm glad you like it. Feeling my cock in your mouth makes me so ready to have my mouth all over your pussy again."

Linda quickly got into position and once again I knelt between her legs and started licking and kissing all over her pussy. I gave her a bit of a change this time. As I tongued her cunt, I rubbed her clit with my finger until she had an orgasm. After she recovered, I reversed the mouth and hand action as I licked her clit, fingered her cunt and found her G spot. I think that brought on the most intense orgasm of the evening. When she recovered, we sat on the couch holding each other. We held each other without a word and I'd come to know her silence was full of thoughts. "Tell me?" I asked. She gave me a kiss and said, "I hope you write a lot of stories for me to edit."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12