The Ultimate Female Flashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mouths separate and I lift my head up looking towards the ceiling; I have no idea why. Almost like a vampire, you immediately put your mouth on my neck, kissing up and down its length. You step back a little keeping your lips on my neck and, kissing down onto my shoulder before tracing back up to my earlobe. You take you hand away from behind my back and slide it down to where your leg is between my thighs. I feel you take hold of the hem of my yellow dress and urgently start lifting it upwards. You let go of my dress and place your hand flat on my bare mound and press firmly, rubbing up and down my wet, blood engorged lips.

Just then there's a ping sound, announcing that the lift is about to stop. I see that we've reached the third floor. You quickly remove your hand from under my skirt and we both start straightening ourselves and our clothing up as quickly as we can.

Over your shoulder I watch the doors slide open, but fortunately there is no-one is waiting to get in.

"Now where were we?" you ask as you press the button for the ground floor.

Before the doors are closed and before I have time to respond, you press me up against the wall again. Without hesitation your hand slides up my dress. There's a slight jolt as the lift starts descending. You rub my mound and then start pressing more firmly right on my now soaked pussy lips. I feel one of your fingers tracing up and down between my lips. My body shudders and I moan into your ear

You step back a little keeping your lips on my neck, kissing down onto my shoulder before tracing back up to my earlobe. You slip the tip of your tongue into my ear at the same time as you push your finger against and slightly inside the lips of my soaked pussy.

You move your other hand upwards lifting my dress with it. 'My bare cunt is on display' I groan to myself revelling in the feelings and sensations of being in such a state in such a place.

Just then there's a ping, announcing that we've reached the ground floor.

You quickly take you hand out from under my skirt and let the skirt fall back into place as we straighten ourselves up as quickly as we can.

The doors slide open and fortunately, in some ways, no-one is waiting to get in.

"Now where was I?" You ask again as you press the button for the fourth floor.

Before I have time to respond you press me up against the wall again, your hand immediately sliding back up my dress. There's a slight jolt as the lift starts descending.

You rub my mound once or twice more and then start pressing a bit more firmly with your fingers right on my pussy lips.

It traces up and down between my lips and just a little way inside them. I relax my muscles and your finger slips inside me.

The sensation makes me grunt and I tighten my grip round your neck.

But then all too soon, there's another ping as we reach the second floor. Again the frantic straightening up of our clothing just as we realise that we've actually stopped on the first floor. I wonder whether you had accidentally pressed the wrong button.

The doors open and 3 people are standing there waiting to get in.

Fuck forms in my mind as I wonder: if they will smell my female excretions, see my hardened nipples through my dress or notice your raging hard on. I hold my shopping packages against my chest and see that you are holding yours to cover your erection

We shuffle back in the lift and someone presses the button. At first I am not sure whether we are going up or down

I glance across and see you stifling a giggle as I do too.

The journey seems to take ages, but eventually we get to level three. The doors sweep open and the other 3 people step out. No-one is waiting to get in so we stay inside and you press the fourth floor button, and we wait for the doors to close again.

As soon as they close, you turn back to face me and drop to your knees. Hardly before the lift has started going up, you lift the hem of my dress and immediately plant a kiss on the landing strip of trimmed hair on my pubic mound. Almost involuntarily, I part my legs slightly to give you better access to me. I shudder as you lick the length of my slit and press the tip of your tongue right against my clit.

As the glorious feelings wash over me, all too soon though I feel the lift slowing, A part of me wants to do nothing and take the chance that there will be nobody waiting, but that is just too risky.

As it happens there are several people waiting so we get out. You take my hand and walk me along the corridor a little before turning round and returning to the lift. We are the only people waiting and I feel your hand firstly touching my bum outside my dress and then sliding up the inside of my leg. You caress the cheeks of my bum and then fumble your finger inside my crease. I open my legs slightly, which in turn opens the cheeks of my bottom. Just as you slide your finger along it and press right on my anal hole, some people come round the corner and start walking towards us. Fortunately, the position of your body shields what your hand is doing from their view and just as the lift arrives you remove it and the people walk past to another part of the shopping mall.

We are alone in the lift and quickly my skirt is round my waist and you are on your knees as we head down for hopefully a non-stop ride to the ground floor.

You run your tongue up and down my pussy. Sliding it in between my lips on the downward strokes and rubbing it on my clit on the upper strokes, you quickly excite me again. That makes me put my hands on your neck and I pull your face more firmly against me.

Your tongue laps against me as we pass the third and second floors. You push some fingers in me and grip one of my cheeks as I grind my hips against you. Again, though, far too quickly, I feel the lift slowing for its ground floor arrival. I can feel my orgasm building and worry that just as the doors open I will cum and do a great impression of Meg Ryan in the diner in the film When Harry Met Sally.

This time there's a crowd of about 8 or 10 people all waiting to get into the lift. You put your arm round me as I shudder with my orgasmic sensation. You mumble something about me not being too well as we both shuffle out like naughty children who've been caught doing something that they should not have been doing.

We walk a few yards along the shopping concourse to a seating area. We sit down and with you holding me to you I continue trembling as I experience the most extraordinary climax I have ever had.

Coming down from my sexual high, I smile and mutter. "You are such a bad, bad man."

"Yes that I may be, but then what does that make you?"

"Ouch, that hurts."

"Sorry, but we are both bad then aren't we, compared to others?"

"Yes, I guess we are."

"And it's good isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"So you enjoy our afternoons out do you?"

"Do I look as though I don't?" I smiled.

"No, you look as though you do. I think this was something you have been looking for don't you?"

"Yes, it seems to be. Since we have been doing this, it feels as if something that had been missing in my life is now there, if you know what I mean."

"Yes I do," you say, stroking my bare knee."

"So did I pass all my challenges today?" I ask.

"I hate to tell you this" you say. "But you're not finished yet".

"Oh, I think you finished me off nicely thank you very much.".

"Uh-uh" you say shaking your head. "Just one more for you." You fiddle with your phone and mine buzzes

I read the text.

Masturbate me, jerk me off.

I gulped. That was going so much further than we had ever been before. It was, in some ways, outside the rules we had agreed for our adventures. That said the idea appealed. It fitted in with what we were doing and what we both needed. And on top of that you had just made me cum so you deserved a return.

Several times over the past few weeks that we had been meeting, I had wondered whether we would go all the way in a place where we might get caught. When we had discussed our game and had laid the rules down for the adventures, we had both agree that it was not to include full, penetrative sex. Now, though, as we had gradually become more daring, I began to wonder about that restriction.

"Oh okay, sure" I say in a feigned matter-of-fact way. "So back to the lift then is it?"

You smile and seem pleased that I am accepting the challenge so readily.

"Errmmmm ... do you think that's a good idea?"

"Oh I see," I say. "It's alright for me but not for you?"

"Well," you respond. "I just think it might take me a bit longer to pull my trousers up than it took to pull your skirt down."

"Okay" I concede. "Maybe you've got a point there and if you cum on the floor it would be a bit obvious. Any other suggestions?

"The car park?"

"Could work."

"Which floor are you parked on?"

You look at your ticket. "The second, you?"

"The first. Go to your car and follow me. By the way what car do you have?"

I had been to the car park many times and remembered a place that was pretty secluded and could probably work for us.

I saw your car, flashed my lights in recognition and slowed as I passed you. You followed me up the four or five floors to the roof level. I drove slowly to the end where fortunately, but as was usual, there were few cars. Smiling I saw the place that I had in mind was empty. I reversed my BMW into the bay right in the corner straddling the white line, thus leaving a gap between the car and the wall on the passenger side sufficient for the door to open fully. You pulled alongside me.

What made this place particularly secure was that any cars that came up the ramp had to turn left, away from us and go right round the floor before approaching where I was parked. The open door would act as a shield so we would not be seen and if a car came up the ramp or people came to collect their cars, we should have time to cover up, just about.

I got out, went round to the passenger side and using the electric seat button I moved the passenger seat back, almost as far as it would go. I reclined it as you walked round the back of the car.

"Your jerk off place, sir," I smiled.

With the door fully open, you sat on the passenger seat. I half crouched and half knelt on the floor of the car where the door shuts. We were nearly ready.

"Unzip me," you grunted laying back on the half-reclined seat.

My fingers were shaking as, leaning forward I undid your belt, the button at the top of your flies and then slid your zip down I fumbled my fingers in between the folds of your underpants and shirt and although I was able to hold your cock I couldn't really free it enough to masturbate it.

"Lift up," I suggested. You did and I slid your trousers and underpants down. I lifted the tail of your shirt up and there rearing straight up your stomach was the gorgeous prick that earlier had been so stimulatingly pressed against me.

Momentarily, I thought of lifting it up and taking it into my mouth. But that was not part of our game, it was not within our rules it was not what we did or what we were about. I stroked it and then lifted it up. It felt good. I looked around and saw a car come up the ramp, it turned left, which was away from us. I wondered whether the driver would find somewhere to park before reaching us?

I started rubbing your cock. It felt good in my hand; it was so hard, so warm, so smooth and it felt as though it was throbbing, maybe pulsating.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Oh yes," you replied as you slid your hands into the top of my dress.

"Careful," I said. "You'll tear it."

"Open the buttons then or I will," you grunted.

I flicked a couple undone. Your hands immediately went onto my tits outside my bra.

I rubbed your cock more firmly and faster as your hands fiddled their way into my bra. It didn't work. It was just too tight.

"Hold on," I said straightening up and reaching behind me. I unclipped my bra, undid a few buttons on the dress, eased that off my shoulders and removed the bra that I pushed under the seat. For a moment or two, I stood beside my car topless, it felt good. I went to pull the top of the dress back in place, but you grabbed my hand.

"Leave it like that," you said.

"You get dirtier by the minute," I smiled.

"And don't you just love it?" you smiled back.

I left the top of my dress where it was.

Again, almost immediately, your hands found my breasts and started rubbing, caressing and squeezing them and pinching my extended nipples. I rubbed your cock faster, but then slowed down as I, certainly and you, probably did not want this to end too soon.

I stopped, though, when I heard the sound of voices and looking up, across you and through the car window on the driver's side or saw two couples emerging from the lift. They were laughing and talking quite loudly as they walked towards us.

"Fuck," you said as we both glanced around and saw that there were several cars nearby any one of which could be their destination. More importantly, if any one was their destination, they would most likely see us. They were now no more than twenty or so yards from us. Kneeling as I was made it difficult for me to get the top of my dress back on and standing up was out of the question.

I watched quite jealously as you pulled your trousers up.

"Quick give me that jacket," I said nodding to the back seat.

You draped it round my shoulders and standing up and turning I zipped it up and walked round the car smiling at the group who came to the closest car to ours.

"Jesus that was close," I said, standing beside the car on the driver's side.

"Yes but good fun though," you grinned sliding your zip down and getting your cock out, which amazingly I thought was still rock hard. "Er we do have some unfinished business," you went on, easing your trousers and underpants down and pulling your shirt trail up so your dick lay there on your flat stomach, erect and inviting.

As I turned to walk round the car my phone buzzed. Leaning across the driver's seat, knowing, but not caring that the jacket would gape and you would see my bare tits again, I picked the phone up from the centre console of the car, there was a text, which was of course from you.

Challenge changed, it's a topless wank now.

I smiled at that and looking around and seeing no one, I undid the jacket and took it off. I stood beside the car for a moment or two enjoying your gaze on my breasts and the 'freedom' of being topless in a public place. Walking round the front of the car my thirty-five C boobs jiggled nicely and I noticed, presumably from the slight chill, I smiled to myself that my nipples were back to their full hardness.

It didn't take long to do what we needed to do.

I knelt beside you with the jacket handy, just in case and started to pump your cock slowly. You caressed my tits and then sucked my nipples.

"This is awesome," you groaned as you started to match my rhythm and gently fuck my hand.

I felt you pulling at the hem of my dress, lifting it upwards. It was quickly half way up my bottom, which of course was bare as my panties were still in your pocket. I could, of course, have stopped you for the challenge was topless masturbation not naked, but I didn't want to so I did nothing. You bunched it round my waist and your hand fumbled between my legs. I opened them as best I could and grunted as your fingers firstly slid along my lips then a two or three went inside me.

"I am near, I'm cumming," you groaned.

I could feel the extra tension and urgency in your cock and increased the pace of my wanking as I pushed down on your fingers. I started to cum. I cradled your balls with one hand and continued pumping your cock with the other. It seemed to explode and your spunk shot out with one stream going up above your waist and splattering on your shirt.

We cleaned up as best we could, with me thanking my lucky stars that no one would be at home when I got there as my dress was creased and dirty.

You got out of my car and walked towards yours.

Looking over your shoulder you said.

"Will you be shopping again next week?"

Smiling I replied. "Yes of course and it is my turn to choose the venue this time."

12