All Comments on 'The Unaffordable Vacation Ch. 02'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Basically a rape fantasy by the husband. In real life, she divorces him asap. Not cool.

Seeker744Seeker744about 1 year ago

Part one was ok but this is fucked.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed both parts and hope there will be a third. Maybe this time she got knocked up.

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Enjoyed the first part but not this one so much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish I had come across these sooner. Shame the author stopped, I thought this series had wheels. I liked the downward spiral of depravity as that is generally the way these things go.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! I was turned on the whole time reading this. I often feel the same way as he does, wanting to see another mans cock going in and out of her without a condom on (skin on skin) and see her inseminated. What an erotic rush that would be for me. I’ve told her my fantasies about watching suck and fuck another man, but so far it remains a fantasy. Too bad, I feel she’d love being fucked by another man (and don’t tell me all wives don’t think about it) maybe one day I’ll be just as lucky as this guy was 🤞🏻

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A whole new level? It’s been years since the last chapter, but if you’ve still any interest in writing, would love to read about those continued adventures. Does Janet really have she with Henry three times a day, do they continue to experiment and add several more men to those ejaculating inside Janet? Does she suck several men off and swallow their cum? Does Janet experience enough sex with Henry and other men that she and hubby manage to get it out of their system so they can move on to a more ‘normal’ lifestyle or do they become so enamored of Janet indulging in new sexual experiences with other men that ‘normal’ for them means the hotwife lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's insane that any fertile woman would play the random guy insemination game. Yeah, maybe Henry, because he's a known quantity, and she'd have a great claim to make on his paternity. But randomly? That doesn't even comport with believable fiction, much less reality.

B3ndoverB3ndover8 months ago

My dream woman

Sparky2022Sparky20228 months ago

Wow this is the kind of marriage most guy would crave. Endless gangbang!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Nurse hid her disgust behind the professional mask she'd acquired since working for this rather unique medical practice. "Ma'am, the good news is that of your six STIs, all are treatable and can be cleared up within five, maybe six months. The bad news is that your sex life is out the window until you're cured, and the worse news is that there's now a 90% chance you're now sterile." As she walked away, Nurse Ratchet felt guilty that besides the small bit of sympathy she could muster for this woman, she felt greatly relieved that she'd likely not bring a child into her broken, dysfunctional family.

NomadicexmpNomadicexmp4 months ago

Loved the first part more, whenever there is too much sharing, with the men having any role in her life, its gets less interesting. over sharing spoils it for me. But maybe she doing things secretly behind her husbands back would have raised the kink factor. But still 5 stars for your effort

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I read this story and her question was “ do women really do this “ I answered yes. There are women that would do that. Have you thought about it, would you even consider it?? Her reply was, she would have to be blacked out drunk so what’s the point. To this day all it’s ever been is talk and fantasy when having sex. She did want to know when the next story about Janet was coming ( no pun intended ) out?

Pinto931Pinto9312 months ago

Stupid story of ridiculous risky behaviour.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 month ago

Terrible way to end it, and there probably should not have been a part 2 because all it seems to have done is make the characters really unlikable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous