All Comments on 'The Unaffordable Vacation Ch. 02'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
markstar99markstar99over 11 years ago
Not as good

I liked it on the whole, but I missed Henry and the boat. And the oral promise was not really fulfilled. Still gets 5 stars from me though...

xxsilver77xxsilver77over 11 years ago
An Entertaining Conclusion

I enjoyed the conclusion to this...very erotic and entertaining. Was glad to see the wife get carried away with everything the following morning, yet still be bitchy about the whole thing. Would like to see a sequel to this, where the wife being unable to help herself to more depravity deepens the conflict. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the story took

an ugly turn

Part I - 4 stars

Part II - 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

For finally putting up Chapter 2!

Your story and the overwhelming suggestion is that she discovered strange cocks with hubby present and watching was erotic. She also likes getting laid by other guys. She is very good at working him to thinking first that it is his idea and she'll do it because she loves him and - oh ya, it is really exciting and great pleasure.

One thing I noticed, the big guy in the other tent when he woke up on the beach. He witnessed her totally making out, making sex, making love withthe guy and the kissing and intamacy that goes with exquisite and mind blowing sex - her telling himthat he woke up and told her to do it - no he didn't but then he is too into his kinks and buys her story. In reality, she is well into sleeping with other guys and, of course - on the trip back home - how about sleeping one night with Henry and alternating back and forth with the guys. She'll make love with Henry and she'll find a few players at each of their stops, pretend to be just having fn and drinks with hubby but then slowly get him to want to play again.

Our little girl has turned into a hot little sex fiend.

Chapter 3???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cant wait to see what happens the next week! Please do not keep us waiting too long for that!

BKaneBKaneover 11 years ago
Chapter I v. Chapter II

I thought Chapter I was really good. It was good because of the character development, which I thought was lacking in Chapter II. Had Henry's character continued into the second Chapter, the tale would have been much more interesting and erotic. Having said that, I enjoy your writing, particularly "Watching My Wife Fuck For Three Days". Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice 2nd part

I prefer your longer stories usually, but that's ok with 2nd part.

Can u send me the end of Latin wife please? Here is the address

l3bcw45eq1i9ikd@jetable.org

Thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The only thing I found real in this story

Is how pissed the wife is with herself and her useless husband. Stick a fork in this marriage because it. Is. Done.

By the way, she should get checked for STD's because unprotected sex with six guys is definately a candidate for multiple STD's, plus pregnancy and a raging yeast infection. That much aperm would throw off the ph levels and let me tell you, it's not a possibility...it would be a fact!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Over the top action . . .

. . . with break out the thesaurus language. While I always appreciate the full use of our wonderful language when appropriate, I think sex on the beach with five itinerant young Mexican boys is prime time for a raw use of language. They fucked her cunt one after the other and used her for a cum dump.

It's only the vocabulary I have a problem with. I was wondering if Newbie would finish this story as I read his offering the other day I now wait with high expectation for the next part of this vacation adventure. Thanks Newbie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

keep it up I love all your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

First off, yeah, there were a couple of typos, but you even see those in books from traditional publishers now. I still gave it a 5.

I thought the first part, the buildup with Henry, was very good. This chapter was good, but not of the same quality as that or some of your other stories. But even when you're not at your best, you're still better than 99% of the writers on here. Keep up the good work and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice progression

Keep up the work man, it was great

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The first one was just about acceptable.

This one certainly wasn't. It was crude, uninspired and a long way short of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Non Erotic Rutting

Lik This ceases to be erotic at some point. Just animals screwing. YUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold Friday

Congrads you must be so proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
smell of come

told me how bright this author was when you can't spell four letter words i can only pity you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous