The Unaffordable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,764 Followers

After a few seconds into her orgasm, she sharply removed the dildo, clinched her legs together as she rolled to her left side, and took both hands, pressed her fingers to the top of her vaginal opening and jerked her body in orgasm.

Now this was beyond words. I could write a story on this event alone. As she lay there, I watched her vaginal opening, her ass, and her body convulse in a tense clinched motion. As her body was completely orgasmic, I witnessed every rhythmic vaginal contraction push a small leak of Henry's seed out as I watched it run down Janet's right thigh and onto the sheet.

I was frozen as I watched her orgasm. Looking upon her tensed jolting body, her glistening crotch and thigh, her beautiful feet, the slick drain of milky white semen running out of her, the come on her red fingernail polish. I was in a trance.

Just as she was beginning to relax and only sporadically jerk her pelvis against her clinched hands and fingers, I roller her knees up, spread her legs, and lowered my cock to her vagina. Just as the head of my cock began to enter her soaked warm vagina, I began to well up with a mind blowing orgasm. I had never felt come jet from the head of my cock lie it was at this moment.

I'm not sure what turned me on the most, my insane orgasm, or the fact that my cock pushed inside her completely with one slow effortless messy thrust. As I pushed that first thrust as hard as I could, she pulled my face towards her and gave me a wildly sexual kiss. Either way, our crotches were an absolute mess when I finished. My pubic hair was white at the bas of my cock with come. She was soaked and coated from her pussy to several inches out on her thighs.

When I had completely finished, normally we'd lie there or I'd remove myself and we'd lay for a bit, but this time was quite different. She held me inside her with her hands on my ass well after I was finished ejaculating.

In an instant after coming, I felt so very guilty. I began saying "Baby, maybe it's not such a good idea, maybe we should just enjoy the vacation and not do something stupid."

Before I could complete the sentence she rebutted softly and very sarcastically moving her hips "Oh, what? Really? Really? We're done now? Oh, so you don't want Henry to fuck me now? You don't want him to inseminate me? What? You don't want him to squirt his sperm in my uterus after he fucks my brains out? Why not? Maybe since I skipped a few pills this month, he could knock me up. Wow, I was hoping he would fuck me every few hours for the next few weeks, that way I have a better chance of conceiving."

I just lowered my head into her hair and neck saying "Okay, got the point."

She continued "Oh God, Henry fuck me," as she forcefully thrust her hips taking me deeper inside her. Several minutes went by as she barraged me with the intentional comments, moving her hips and smearing the semen between our bodies.

She wasn't at all finished with my lesson or punishment, but little did she realize, after my initial ejaculatory "Damn, bad idea feeling," her comments began to turn me on. The more she tried to make her point, the more I began to imagine what she was punishing me with.

She continued on as I raised my head and began slowly kissing her. In fact, I think it began to piss her off as she heated up the banter. As I began moving slowly with her hips, she said "Are you listening?"

I quickly replied "Yes."

As I did she continued with speak as the dick inside her wasn't mine at all, but Henry's. I tried not to let her know it was becoming such a huge turn on, rather occasionally saying "Yes, I get it. You can stop now." That fueled her on to really drive the point home. I knew she was waiting for me to cave and tell her what a mistake we'd made.

However, the more she poured it on the more it turned me on. She kept on with "Oh yeah Henry, do you like being inside me? Do you like feeling yourself inside my body? God, you feel so good. What? You're about to come? Yes, I want your semen inside me."

She just kept on and on with it as she pulled at my ass taking me as deep as she could inside her flooded pussy.

"It's okay, you can finish inside me. John is okay with it, in fact, it's okay if you get me pregnant. Let's fuck until I'm carrying your baby, several times a day. I'll stop taking my pills completely, that way we can better our chances of getting me pregnant. Henry, do you want to have a baby with me? Do you want me to be carrying your child? It's what I want."

I then said "Okay, enough, you've made your point. But hey, I didn't have family planning in mind with my fantasy."

She quickly replied "Um yes, but you thought just enough to empty a condom full of sperm inside my vagina, hum, are you shitting me? I have you and Henry inside me now. If I were to become pregnant, I wouldn't know if was yours or his."

As I sheepishly withdrew from her, an enormous load of come rolled out of her behind the head of my cock and down the crack of her ass. As it did, she said "Oh my God, John."

I simply replied, "It's okay, Baby, it's just semen."

As she laid there with her legs spread, a thick leak of semen running from her vagina to the sheets, she said "Are we done with this?"

I hesitated not knowing how to reply, because the simple truth was, I began to revert back to my fantasy more than ever. I believe now in hind sight that had she kept quiet after I came, we'd have stopped and moved on. However, he comments about semen, Henry, pregnancy, etc, had me more into the fantasy than ever before. Now don't get me wrong, all of this was my doing, my fault utterly. She was simply trying to lay it on so thick, I'd learn from it. Well, I learned from it, but not in the way she intended.

Because of my hesitation in answering, she raised her eyebrows and said very sarcastically "No problem, you're right, we should explore our carnal instincts. I mean, hell, there are two sperm producing men on this boat, why shouldn't I take advantage of the potential. Betters my chances of having a baby. Is Henry up on deck? I couldn't pick a better time for us to fuck. I mean he's already inside me. I can just say, Hey Henry, why masturbate into a condom looking at my photo when I have a perfectly fertile vagina and uterus for you to ejaculate into?"

I embarrassingly replied "Okay Janet, it was nuts. I'm sorry. I lost my mind, but, I mean, it wasn't that bad..."

The instant I said, but, she interjected saying "Damn it John, let's say you went to shore for groceries and came back. When you did, we went below and you found out Henry had fucked me, and I mean his semen was in me? You're okay with that?"

I emphatically told her it was wrong, and that I had made a mistake. Everything that had happened this evening was an alcohol induced fantasy that was way out there. She and I both passed out asleep in each others arms a half hour later. As the night passed, I woke her three times entering and fucking her thinking about my fantasy.

The last time I woke, I had her legs spread as wide as I could about to come, when she asked "Is that you fucking me or Henry?"

By this time, I didn't have any lie left in me regarding my fantasy, I was utterly spent, yet the psychotic fantasy was still with me. I watched the sun peek through the port hole of our cabin when I said "Tell me again about Henry coming inside you."

The instant I did, she loudly replied as she thrust her hips against mine saying "God Damn it, If you want it you, you got it John. I hope his dick is big and you regret it. Hell, I might even like it. Didn't think of that did you?"

I was shooting my load inside her as she said it, which pissed her off eve more. We neither said a word after that. She rolled away from me, and we fell asleep. At around nine AM, I woke and left Janet to sleep as I went top side. One of the first things I did every morning was take a SeaDoo wave runner to shore or run the coast line with it.

This particular morning, I woke to Henry already being gone. He was a very early riser. Henry had already taken a wave runner to shore and I had no idea when he'd return. Having our complete freedom on the boat, I didn't worry about asking before I took the SeaDoo.

I grabbed a protein bar from the galley, put on my shorts, and off I went. It was a gorgeous morning. You could smell the fresh ocean, it was already eighty one degrees, no humidity, just beautiful.

After spending a half hour running the shore line I came back and found that Henry had returned just before me. I could smell the gas grill a hundred yards from the boat as the wind blew into my face. Upon my arrival I noticed that Henry had fired up the grille as he sometimes did in the morning. We had all joked that some of the fish we had caught and grilled was good enough to eat for breakfast, so Henry made sure we had some basics to go with it.

Janet was very health conscious about what she ate, but twice had mentioned she'd love to have those little heat and eat sausage links and scrambled eggs for breakfast. She had mentioned this when we were in the middle of the Gulf. Henry remember this particular morning, riding to shore to get the sausage links and fresh eggs, fixing them just for her as I rode up on the back of the boat.

As I rode up, Henry said "Hey, you're right on time. Go get pretty girl up, she wanted a real breakfast.

I quickly replied "Damn Henry, you're gonna have the locals swimming out to the boat with how good that smells." Henry just chuckled as always and reiterated "Go get Miss Prissy, I made this so she'd stop missing an American breakfast. For someone who talks about flaxseed and green tea so much, she sure wanted to have her eggs and sausage links, took me an hour inland to find Jimmy Deans."

As I looked in the mirror at my crazy ocean blown hair, I noticed behind me that she already had a pair of panties on. She raised her butt of the bed and pulled them from her ass. As she did I asked "When did you put panties on?"

She replied "Damn it John what does it matter? Geeze, you must have been drunk, you watched me put them on before the sun came up. Remember? Before you fucked me that last time, not make love to me, fucked me?"

I quickly blew it off saying nothing. As she laid in bed, I exited the cabin and walked towards the breakfast smell. As I hit top side, Henry had a pile of food on a platter that was unreal.

I quickly replied "She on her way." As I did, Janet emerged from the main cabin walking up the stairs and I was speechless. She wore a pair of Victoria Secret panties, not swim suit bottoms mind you, but panties, ones you could easily tell she kept her private parts shaved. Other than that she wore a bright orange tight tank top.

Now don't get me wrong, Henry had seen Janet in her workout garb back at the retirement center, but this was very, very different.

I mean there is a huge difference between wearing spandex shorts with running shoes, and wearing practically see-through panties and a top with no bra. She glanced at me out of the corner of her eyes and said nothing to me as she emerged.

She then walked directly to Henry who didn't see what she was wearing at all. Henry was busy rolling the last of the sausage links onto a plate. As she walked towards him, I was enamored with how amazing her ass looked in those panties. I was actually beyond my fantasy at this point, but she wasn't through making me pay for it as it seemed.

Now Henry was a very "Roll with it guy," but upon spinning around he quickly said "Oh shit honey, did you forget your shorts?"

Janet just went with it and replied "No, my God, what's the difference, Panties, bikini bottoms, is there that much difference?

Henry quickly said "Absolutely not. This is your boat honey, and you wear what you want, anything you want, anytime you want, this is your boat." I knew Janet was pouring it on thick at this point. She was trying to arouse Henry in front of me. It was a fact that she obviously didn't hear the reasonable apology from me she wanted to, and she was laying the ground work for me to craft an apology equal to none, one that would make me think twice before bringing up such a fantasy.

Janet knew I was ordinarily a very conservative man, very conservative, but this wasn't just any fantasy, and it wasn't just any circumstance.

Janet then walked from Henry after hugging him, thanking him for making her favorite breakfast. Afterwards, she slowly walked towards the back bench couch on the back of the boat, glancing at me only briefly. She knew at this point I was completely aware of what she was doing, but at the same time it was killing her that I hadn't reacted. It was almost like a game of chicken.

As Janet got to the bench, she sat, casually put both feet up onto the edge with her legs spread about two feet apart, laid her head back and said "God, I'm still so tired."

She really had me at this point, I mean her crotch was completely exposed, and the crotch of her see-through dark navy blue panties was wet with a dark almost black slit about a half inch wide and sunk so tightly against her crotch. I knew it was from her still leaking come.

You have to know Janet, her point was not made.

I quickly said as she laid her head back "Hey honey, why don't you go below and put your shorts on, we're thinking about parasailing up the coast."

Janet slowly raised her head and replied "I think we should just have fun on the boat."

She had me dead bag, I was utterly paid back, only problem, she wasn't done. Henry spun around with the breakfast, and instantly looked away saying "Okay, Wow! Sorry, get comfortable, it's all good."

Janet then rose up and said "Henry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get too comfortable."

It was at that very moment I realized she was trying to pay me back for my fantasy, and embarrass Henry for jacking off to her photo. I mean she didn't care if Henry kicked us off the boat and she had to swim back. The freakishly odd part was that I was fine with being paid back at this point, just hoping it would end, but Henry had no clue someone watched him jack off to her photo and I was thinking she might say something, but she didn't.

Henry put the breakfast plate down in front of her trying to be a gentleman, but Janet caught it. She lowered her legs and said "Henry, I want a photo of you sitting on my lap."

Now Henry is an enormous guy, three times the size of Janet in every way. He just laughed and replied "Okay, here we go," and jokingly acted as if he was going to sit on her lap.

As he did, Janet grabbed at the side of his shorts and he fell onto the back bench seat. Once he hit the seat, he said "Wow, lets get this photo. I'll try not to crush you."

I then grabbed the camera hoping after a snap or two, we I could do damage control and tell her how much of a mistake my fantasy was. The first couple photos were pretty benign, but then Janet said "Let's get a sexy one."

Henry jokingly broke into a pose as Janet jokingly hugged his left leg as he stood in front of her. As I snapped it she said "Sit down Henry." and he did.

As he sat, Janet said "Let's get a very sexy pose."

She knew she was killing me with it, but wasn't done proving a point. As Henry sat, and was up for anything, she swung her right leg over his lap. He put his hands on her upper thighs to keep her from falling off, and she took his hands up to her ass. Henry just jokingly said "Okay, if that's a better."

As I snapped it, she continued "Let's get more shots."

Just as Henry got a bit nervous and confused as to what was happening, Janet leaned down as she was spread legged across his lap and began kissing him. Henry instantly said "Oh No, Wow, is this okay? This probably isn't okay, is it?"

Janet just kept kissing him replying "I don't know, is it okay? In fact, I think it very okay."

As she was saying it I watched. I snapped a few photos and point or no point, she was driving me erotically insane. I knew she was ready for me to say "Hey, fuck this cruise, let's get off the boat and go home," but I didn't say that at all, rather it wildly turned me on.

Just as she leaned down and kissed Henry's cheek, with her crotch over his, I sat the camera down, walked up behind her, and forcefully grabbed at the back of her panties. As I did, she spun her head around and I wildly began kissing her as she began to say something.

I have no idea what she was about to say. As we kissed Henry just sat there with his hands now down on her legs in utter shock. About four to five seconds into kissing her, I slid my right hand down the back of her panties, and pushed my middle finger inside her warm soaked vagina. The second my finger went inside her, she gasped.

As she did I stopped kissing her and pulled her off Henry's lap. Once she stood, I had her panties to her knees. Henry said nothing.

Once I released he panties, I began nudging her ass towards the bench seat off to the right side of Henry. As Janet sat, her panties went to her ankles, with her right leg coming out of them. I expected her to say something, anything, but she didn't.

Upon getting her to her back, I again began kissing her forcefully. The moment she was completely on her back I moved myself up and between her legs. The instant my cock hit her come filled vaginal opening the head of my throbbing cock touched her warm slick pussy lips.

I my excitement I rapidly moved my hand to guide the head of my cock inside her. I then leaned forward. As I leaned in my cock was slowly going inside her on one continuous thrust. There were no four to five short thrusts to insure everything was thoroughly lubricated. My nuts were on her ass in three seconds. On that first thrust I pressed against her very forcefully and held it like that for a few more seconds. Janet had her head arched back into the pillow gasping buy trying to keep quiet.

Just before I Withdrew for a second thrust, I raised up and looked down at my cock completely inside her. I then slowly withdrew and was unbelievably turned on by how shiny wet and soaked my cock was. I also noticed sticky threads of come stretching from my nuts and pubic hair to her vaginal area. It was the most erotic feeling of my life. The feeling of her warmth, seeing come all over both of us. Suffice to say, I lasted about two minutes, and only that long because I stopped a few seconds here and there to keep from coming.

As I came, I saw stars. I think I just about passed out I held my thrust so long and hard inside. Every shot of my semen that exploded from my cock was the strongest I had ever felt up to this point in my life. It was a mental fuck every bit as much as a physical one, knowing she had two men's sperm mixed inside her vagina.

As I finally wound down from my ejaculation, I slowly withdrew and just sat there for a few minutes watching a flood of semen slowly leak from her. It looked as if she had been gang banged by five guys. Anyone would have swore to it with that much semen and a few pieces pubic hair stuck to her shaved pussy and inner thighs. I had never witnessed such a mess in real life, only ever in a porn.

Janet then raised to her elbows and just stared at me for about ten seconds with a look of " I can't believe we just did this.

She then uttered "I need a roll of toilet paper."

I jumped up and replied "I'll roll off a bunch."

She replied again "No, I was the roll."

I then took a roll from under the sink and brought it to her. As I handed it to her she began to roll of about three feet. She then took it and held it to her crotch. After a few seconds she slowly scooped against her pussy and handed it to me. I quickly walked to the rest room and threw it in the toilet. She did this for about three minutes more handing me about four more wads to throw away. Now, she could have just sat on the toilet, but I think she was trying to make some sort of point.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,764 Followers