The Undergrad & the Infantryman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal felt Cat tightening up to the point of no return, and he kept slamming himself into her. He felt her begin to shake and as Cat began to cry out with her climax, his began to boil over. He couldn't stop it. He slammed against her one more time, and let go. As wave after wave of Cat's cum coated his dick, Cal kept shooting load after load inside of Cat's tight pussy. He could feel their mingled cum dripping out of Cat's pussy, there was so much. He held himself there for as long as he could, feeling Cat convulsing and writhing on his dick, before he collapsed on top of the girl he now knew would one day be his wife.

Cat came down from her orgasm to find Cal breathing heavily on top of her, but still awake. Both of them were trying to catch their breath. Cat turned her head to the side, and looked Cal in the eye.

"Was it good for you?"

"Yes," Cal said, leaning over to kiss her.

"Same here. In fact, I think that was the best I have ever had," Cat said returning the kiss.

The two of them lay entangled in each other for a long time, each thinking that they had just found the love of their life.

12