The Unexpected Soulmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because I didn't know it was you."

"That's right and if I had left it on, you would've fucked me too!"

John looked at her with anger in his eyes. He raised his hand to her and she flinched away. He did not strike her but stomped away from her.

"What are you doing this? What do you want from me?" John said facing the other direction.

She ringed her hands together looking at his back hoping searching for the words to put him at ease.

"I love you." she said in a broken voice.

"You're my brother and you've always been my brother, but there were times when I wished you weren't."

John's anger washed away into sorrow. He looked over at her sister sitting on the bed with her head to the ground. He went over to her and sat next to her pulling her lifting her chin up with her hand.

"I love you too, Sis. You know I do, but I never thought about being with you sexually."

She held his hand next to her face and smiled, "Yes you did."

"When?"

"Remember winter break when we both came home from college? Remember what you asked me?"

John gave a blank stare as he tried to recall the moment.

"Remember?" she said excited.

"That?" he said, "That was only a joke."

"No it wasn't." she said shaking her smiling head, "I know what you wanted to do."

"Then why did run me out of the room then?" John said.

"Because I didn't know I was in love with you." she said looking into his eyes.

"I never realized it after you and I got married. And it's part of the reason why my marriage didn't last long."

"Because of me?" John said.

"Because I wanted to be with a guy like you."

"Come on. There's still plenty of fish-"

"-in the sea. Yeah. Yeah. I've heard that before, Bro. It's hard to find a guy that'll love you like a sister and treat you like a friend."

John heart sunk at her sweet flattery for him. "We can't have a relationship like this."

"Why not?" she said cutting him off.

"I'm not asking you to be my husband or father my kids." she said defiantly then she spoke with great earnest, "Is it so bad to desire my brother intimately?"

John sighed unable to answer her.

"Tell me something," she said raising his head and looking him straight in the eye, "That night in my room. Tell me straight. If I let you, would you have fucked me?"

John looked straight into her intimidating blue eyes unable to deny the truth.

"I was 19." he pleaded, "My hormones were raging. I would've fucked any girl back then."

"Even your own sister?"

John nodded reluctantly.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes! I would've fucked you." John said.

"Then why not now?"

"Because..." he said searching for the words, "we shouldn't."

"I was planning on keeping the mask on the whole night." she said.

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't think it would've been fair. We would've slept together, but the next morning and the rest of my life, I'd be dying to tell you it was me."

"How long have you planned this?"

"Well, whenever I thought about telling you how I felt, your reaction always scared me. I was afraid you might never forgive me. So I thought maybe if I enticed you first you'd be more...receptive."

"Well, you definitely enticed me." he said with sheepish grin.

She smiled, "I went all out."

She pointed over to champagne bottle on the desk.

"It's Dom Perignon. I opened it before you got here. I kinda needed a drink at the time."

She opened his jacket to show him her body.

"What do you think of my outfit? When I saw the stocking and the negligee I knew I was totally committed."

John tried not to stare, but he found it hard not to admire the dainty white lace over her wonderful curves.

"Did you like the panties? It's used to cover a girl's pussy and ass. And I know how much you like pussy and ass."

John laughed embarrassed while she grinned at him.

"Oh, wait!" she said rising, "I want to show you something."

She tugged him up and wrapped around his arm as she led him to the bathroom. She turned on the light.

"Look at the bath."

She brought him closer to see a filled tub with red rose petals floating on top.

"You really did go all out." he said.

"All the way."

John turned to look at her sister. Her silky brown hair hung just above her yearning blue eyes.

"I never noticed what a pretty sister I have. You got the pretty genes."

"We're identical twins. You look just like me."

"Not from my eyes." he said and pried his arm free of her grip.

He walked out of the bathroom and toward the hotel door.

"Wait." she said stopping at the bathroom entrance, "Don't go, please!"

He opened the door and stuck his body out into the hallway then closed the door. He twisted the deadbolt shut and turned to face his sister.

"If we're going to do this, I don't want anybody to bother us."

"What?" she said feeling and trembling giddiness overcome her body. Her heart began to beat rapidly.

"I want to make sure we're alone." He said stepping closer to her.

"You mean-" she said with a labored breath.

"Yes." he said with a nodded smile.

She jumped into John's arms and wrapped her legs around his body squeezing him tight. Her heart flooded with joy and her face showed it. She wiped her eyes before the tears fell off her cheeks and kissed him deep on the lips.

John carried her over to the bed and sat her down on the edge. He pulled away from her lips and began unbuttoning his shirt. She responded with an eager smile and undid his belt. She deftly undid his slacks and pulled them down seeing his arousal was at full attention. She pulled his boxer out and over his erect cock and admired it for a brief moment before devouring it in her mouth.

John gasped and leaned on his sister's head for leverage. Her right hand had a firm grip on his shaft while she bobbed up and down furiously on his head. He grimaced at the intense feeling radiating from his head until she stopped. She looked up and smiled with strings of spittle on her lower lip.

"You like that Bro?" she said stroking his shaft.

"I'm not your Bro tonight." he said and mounted her on the bed.

He lied above her and they each held each other close passionately kissing and savoring each others presence. He inserted his member inside her moistened pussy. She pulled off his lips and took a deep breath.

"Oh Johnny." she sighed holding him close around the neck.

He rocked his hips into her gently and she moaned softly and rhythmically with his motions. The pulses of pleasure flowed through her body down to her fingertips. She grasped his back with her trembling hands as John quickened his pace.

"J-Johnny!" she said rising close to her orgasm.

John felt her body rise into him tightening and trembling.

"Ohh..." she moaned at her peak and panted uncontrollably.

She came hard and sung out a long continuous moan that filled the room and the rooms next to them. John stopped and felt her pussy squeeze his cock as her orgasm slowly subsided. Her muscles relaxed as she felt a gush of steamy heat come off her body.

"I know you liked that, Sis."

She giggled as John saw a rapturous glow off her face.

"I ain't your, Sis tonight." she said raising her head to give him a kiss.

"I know. You're my fuck toy."

He lifted her up off the bed and she gave off a playful yelp. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. She looked at him still smiling and he kissed her as she giggled like a happy little girl.

John flipped her over onto her stomach and picked up her hips and propped her knees up on the bed. He put his palms on her cheeks and spread them apart before thrusting his cock deep inside her.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned with a bit of discomfort until she caught the rhythm.

John slammed into her hard rocking the bed on its frame. She straightened her elbows and gripped the sheets in her fist as he pounded into her. She closed her eyes as his pace quickened. He gripped her hips tighter rocking her body as they crashed together in sync. His orgasm was fast approaching as he gripped her tighter. She moaned louder from the discomfort of his grip then she heard him stifle a moan as he pulled out of her and came above her ass.

Her excitement turned a corner as she felt the hot splashes of come on her body. She reached under her and began stroking her aroused clitoris.

"You soaked me."

John reached around her body and leaned her against him. He kissed and she giggled.

"Wanna take a bath?" he asked.

She nodded and he lifted her up and off the bed. He carried her in his arms over to the desk where she picked up the Dom Perignon bottle and champagne flutes. He carried her over to the tub and set her down into the filled tub.

"Oh the water's perfect." she said.

John stepped in and sat down. They stretched out and sat back in the deep tub. He picked up the bottle and poured the champagne and handed his sister a glass.

"To the best Valentine's I've ever had." she said and clinked her glass against his.

She took a big drink and snuggled down against his chest.

John stroked her hair and hugged her close.

"Wait a minute," John said, "If you're here, why did you call me to tell me you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"I wasn't sure you were going to go through with it. I thought if you got scared and didn't come, you'd just go home alone. So I assumed if you went home, you'd at least come over to my place if I invited you."

"And if I did get cold feet and went to your place instead, what then?"

"I don't know." she shrugged, "I guess it doesn't matter now."

"Are you okay with this?" he asked.

"You mean with us?"

"Uh-huh. I mean I don't want this to create some kind of emotional insecurity in you."

"Puh-lease." she said setting her glass on the floor.

"I'm not some little girl you're taking advantage of. If anything, I'm taking advantage of you."

"So you're okay with it."

She sat up and looked at him, "I'm okay with it. Are you?"

"Well, I'm not going to marry you or anything."

"But this right now, is okay?" she asked a bit worried.

"Oh yeah. I'm totally fine with it." he said with a smile.

"You mean it? You're not just saying because you're my brother?"

"I'm not your brother tonight, remember."

Sue leaned in and kissed him then snuggled back down against his chest. They enjoyed a quiet moment in next to each other.

"Who would've thought I'd be taking a bath with you again after all these years." she giggled.

"How long do you have the room for?"

"Till noon tomorrow. Why?"

"Do you think they'll let you extended it through the weekend?"

She sat up and turned to John. She felt the giddiness rising in her stomach once again.

"Really? You mean it?"

John nodded with a sly smile and pulled her close. He slipped a finger inside her pussy and gave her a tender kiss.

"I love you Johnny."

"I love you Susie."

12