• Authors
  • ScottishTexan

ScottishTexan

I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away into the ether.
-
06/12/2022 - TGND 3 has been published! This is a new milestone for me. TGND 3 went from submission to publication in less than 72 hours. It is also the first time that I submitted a story and it did not get kicked back by the moderator for revisions to meet Literotica's restrictions. I am tickled that I could get this out to my followers before the middle of June arrived. I was fully expecting it to take longer. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed bringing it to you. Thanks for your support!
-
09/30/2022 - Sometime around September 17th of last year, my good friend "shakna" who also publishes stories here challenged me to write a story for the Halloween 2021 Contest. The result is "A Halloween Carol In Texas"! I didn't get it finished in time for the 2021 Contest, so it was published in 2022.
-
11/12/2022 - One of the worst days of my life. One of my greatest loves, the B-17 with serial number 44-83872 and known by the name "Texas Raiders" was involved in a mid-air collision with a P-63 Air-cobra during an Airshow on the south side of the Dallas Metropolitan Area, killing all 6 people on both aircraft (5/1). Ironically, I had already written the Texas Raiders into a scene of TGND CH. 05 six weeks ago. I dearly loved that plane. I can't believe that she is gone.
-
06/18/2023 Progress Report:
That Girl Next Door 6 - Split into two parts with 6a published after a major rewrite and an entire scene being deleted. 6b will be shorter than 6a.
06/18/2023 - Cold Hands Chapter Three is published and ready for your enjoyment and support! Please select 5 for your vote!
08/10/2023 - That Girl Next Door Chapter 6b submitted for approval. Hopefully, it will be available here for your reading pleasure no later than August 13th.
Bailey's Brother - 6886 of /???/ words. (This one is supposed to be a single story and is NOT being written as a serial)
The Confession - 13083 of /???/ words. (again, another single story)
My Girlfriend, Kelly - 7084 of /???/ words. (I'm not certain what path this one will take just yet. It was an idea that I just had to get down "on paper" before I forgot about it.)

Location

Klein, TX

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
537Followers
68Following
134My Favorites
2104My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

63

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Trains, Airplanes, Military Ships, Transatlantic Liners

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bisexual Females, Ears & Neck

Contact Author

Contact ScottishTexan by clicking here.