All Comments on 'The Unexpected Visitor'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why Moondrift should continue to write.

This story has certain heart-warming elements within it, such as I have foound in reading Robert Heinlein's or Philip k. Dicks short stories. I find there to be a degree of character development that is not usually found in stories of this type. That is to say, that I could really identify with this character "George". I was tremendously impressed. I am a voracious reader and am not easily satisfied by just any piece of work I come across. But, Mr. Moondrift you got something special to offer. Thank you for the joy and warmth you spread. Please Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cheese

One of the characteristic byproducts from milk is cheese. Whenever George got close to Rowena while she was in milk there would be little squirts. Cheese forms quickly and love making takes place amid its strong smell. My wife and I never thought of making butter but it is possible as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And I like it

Nothing's perfect :)

But it's close.

A teasing story about improbable love

I liked it.

Yoron.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Good tale.

Albeit a bit improbable, I thought this turned out to be a really good tale. There aren't many in this world as unselfish as George or as loving as Rowena turned out to be. Quite a study in true unselfishness and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a beautiful tender story of love unfolding

loved the way the story evolved and the way they eventually came to love each other - so tender and so gentle - took him a while to get over his problems due to his slut ex wife but Rowena was so tender and loving and gentle with him that he then trusted her and was able to realise he was a real man again......a great story...well done....

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Well written and such an original story. Thank you for sharing this with us!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I wonder . . .

what happened when Brenda's twenty-something boy-toy got bored with an 'old bitch' and threw her to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous