The Unfolding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, naturally and unforced, her hand slowly slid down to her fruit. She anticipated her wetness, but was still surprised by its excess. She ran her wet fingers up and down her labia, occasionally opening her slit and delicately plying her finger against her hot inner lips. Both ticklish and pleasurable, her walls called for more. The ache was building; she let it grow. Her fingertip brushed against the hood of her clit and the ache spilled over into raw desire as a hum of delight shot down her thighs. And she let it build - never giving in to expediency. She wanted to see how far she could take herself, appreciating that the destination, while splendid, need not diminish the journey. She recalled a time when David had blindfolded her and drove her crazy with anticipation for over an hour with nothing more than the soft vane of a long feather.

Now, for what seemed an age, she teased her sex: changing patterns, altering pressures and strokes, all the while never neglecting or forgetting her breasts. She reveled in her heightened horniness, pleasure, and the authenticity of desire she created within and by herself. With peaceful and slowly building pleasure she realized that, for the first time in her life, she was making love to herself. She was - finally - respecting herself as much as a would be lover. This wasn't about getting off, it was making sure she communicated and delivered as much pleasure as possible to her lover - Camille McKay. This understanding empowered her and validated her. She was worth loving, she was worthy of her own attention. It was this acknowledgement of love, self-love, which allowed her to finally and completely let go: to allow herself to slide into a thrall of simple, yet vivid and intense pleasure.

She longed for David's pristine cock to thrust deep within her, to feel it fill her, and without hesitation or thought she plunged two fingers into her soaking, sultry pussy. Rarely, if ever, did she do this, but it felt so heavenly, so natural, and so right that the regret of missing David's cock was quickly supplanted by her finger's cadence.

"Umm," faintly escaped her lips as she began rhythmically driving her fingers inside herself, each thrust deeper than the last. She visualized David's cock, that steely rod encased in its supple skin, its veins protruding when fully erect, and she swirled her fingers as they drove in, simulating David's head spearing her folds. She recalled how his cock's barbed head so delicately brushed her flesh with each withdrawal and, in kind, began curling her fingers and teasing her G-spot each time she retracted. The sensations were so real, so pure. Her sensitive walls expanded, warming and feeling the pressure of fullness with each thrust. She loved being fucked, and her warm fingers took on a life of their own as they explored her inviting contours. Unconsciously her hips began to rise to meet each of her strokes, her one hand now cupped beneath her buttock, helping to keep her outer lips spread open. Her pace was slow, deep, and methodical. It was delicious.

She continued on with her deliberate regiment of delight. Her breathing quickened, and disguised behind her bliss she could occasionally hear the sound of her purrs. Camille adjusted her left hand to better accommodate the flexing of her hips, and found the tip of her finger resting against the tempting bud of her ass. This, too, reminded her of David; how he'd tastefully and provocatively toy with her ass as her arousal would grow. With each advance of her fingers into her pussy - driving, pumping - her wetness would drip down toward her ass allowing her finger to glide smoothly over her delicate bud. And with each lift of her hips, her bud would rest on and explore the finger beneath it. Camille was driving herself silly with pleasure. She felt the heat, the ticklish buzz of pleasure building and expanding in her middle. Her synapses began discharging at a frenetic pace, her pleasure zones confidently shifting into overdrive. With each insertion she felt a quivering wave of pleasure wash through her core, each ripple heightened by a secondary surge emanating from her now profoundly sensitive and lubricated ass. She was most definitely not a woman speeding through a results-oriented masturbation. She was turned on, hot and wet and slippery and consumed by the pleasure pouring through her. She was being ravished, and she loved it.

There was something that only David had done, but now in her restless delight she couldn't stop herself. Burying her right hand in her pussy, her left hand middle finger began to circle, tease, and ultimately enter her slick ass. "Oh," she loudly moaned as the first triggers of fullness flooded her brain. Two fingers now in her pussy and one toying just inside the opening of her ass; she felt it to be divine, electrifying, and inviting. She needed to know. She rolled onto her back, effectively forcing her finger to enter her ass up to her first knuckle. It all felt so full, almost distracting, as her other fingers continued to tease her pussy. What ordinarily might be discomfort, in her enraptured state revealed itself as pleasure. After adjusting to the sensation she came to associate it with the feelings of pleasure in her pussy - a pressure and fullness causing tingling against her internal walls. Captivated by the possibilities her digit probed deeper. Her thoughts muddied, she closed her eyes and began to move her hands. Slowly at first, and then as her anal walls relaxed and conformed around her digit, she picked up her pace as the last remnants of her previous perceptions dissolved into delight.

As if owning two pussies, each was being assaulted in the most gratifying of ways. She fucked herself hard, curling and playing with her G-spot, letting her core begin to yearn and tremble as her fingertips raced over her spongy, engorged roof. Her confidence and arousal up, she began to more quickly and roundly wiggle her index finger inside her ass - confusing the synapses - as her other fingers drove hard in and out of her pussy. With every undulating fold that her fingers careen over, a new wave of pleasure extends through her body. Her core rocks from the thrust against her G-spot, and that intense pleasure is blanketed over by a new delight - the warm, dull groundswell rippling outward from her ass.

Mesmerized and lost the warmth of her pleasure expands through her body. Her mind leaves her, as if looking down on her surrendered form as her pleasure zones melt and merge into a single, blissful orb burning within her core. She begins moving her single finger against the roof of her anus while the dual digits of her right hand explore the bottom of her pussy, effectively letting the two hands meet within. Pleasure bursts through her, the skin of her whole midsection feels consumed by a hot, sizzling buzz, and she hears herself audibly grunting as she drives her hips, not only up and down but also side to side, guiding and directing her pussy and ass to further fuck her fingers.

It's intoxicating and blurring, almost surreal. The fullness and completeness of the pleasure she feels throughout her foundation begins to explode. Involuntarily, her thighs are shivering, creating and adding a vibration to the already exquisite pleasures consuming her. Exploration be damned, she can't stop - it's too addicting and its returns too complete.

Her whole body feels like shaking, her whole being singularly focused on the next wave of pleasures her pussy and ass will simultaneously trigger and, for the first time in her life, she realizes the real, true appeal of double penetration. Floating in her bliss, she is called and urged towards the rushing falls of orgasm. Exulted, fucking herself in both holes, hearing the slapping pop of wetness each time her hand drives against her labia. David has been in her mind all along, the visage of his expert rhythm and firm cock delighting her just as it did as she lay prone the night before.

But her thoughts drift, morph, and she's too lost in her desire to make sense of them now. Inebriated with want, and confused by arousal, Camille feels Seth's cock pressing against her ass as it did during last night's drive. She can feel it growing as it had under the subtle vibrations of the road below.

In her mind's eye she can picture it, slightly larger and thicker than David's. Surprised and momentarily ashamed at her thought, her swarming desire quickly overtakes her as she suddenly imagines Seth's cock boring deep within her, stretching her swelling walls in a way that David's could not. She writhes as she is consumed with the heat in her core beginning to rupture and overflow as Seth's envisioned cock repeatedly pierces her womanhood.

Far away from consciousness, drifting in her trance of bliss, she begins to also feel David's familiar tongue knotted with her own as he lies beneath her, his hands holding and compressing her breasts, his cock pressing and intruding upon her ass. Entwined in this convoluted cocktail of wanton arousal, in the precipice of her emerging orgasm, David's comforting, loving presence is joined by the feel of Seth's cock powering into her. She wants that cock. She wants that wide, firm, warm cock that she felt growing and teasing her pussy yesterday. It moves her, it spills her arousal. She feels it thundering within her. She wants it to burst within her so she can feel its wonderful, rippling contractions pulsing against the walls of her swollen, drenched pussy.

The feeling is unequaled - so arousing. Her body is rolling from side to side, like a ship in beam seas, her hips acting as waves, undulating in the rhythm of her indulgence to meet her probing hands. If feels so good. Awash with unabashed desire, enthralled in pleasure, she grinds faster and harder against her hands. She's losing it now, her thoughts only dreamlike, her arousal at a level she can't fairly compare.

Her skin burns against the air. Her toes are hot against the footboard; she accepts the heat at her core. Like an electric blanket over her belly, the vibrating heat of pleasure has reached a level she can no longer bear. Her fingers relentlessly and vigorously continue to fuck her pussy and ass. She feels David beneath her, holding her and kneading her tits while plowing into her ass. She sees Seth above her, driving hard into her pussy. She feels their cocks meet within her, plunging in and out like pistons, forcing pleasure to shoot through and out of her in every direction. All it takes now is a couple seemingly innocuous brushes of her thumb against her clit and Camille explodes.

The warmth and tingles wash over her - the whole of her. She repeatedly convulses in pleasure. Her mouth agape, her eyes rolled back, she involuntarily arches her back allowing her fingers their deepest yet penetration into her depths. She crunches forward as the fast, pulsing contractions overwhelm her. Whimpering loudly, she feels her internal walls riveting and pressing hard against her fingers. Her orgasm still builds, becoming stronger, as she feels the pulse of her anus twitching rapidly against the finger within. It rushes over her, still building, her moans and whimpers giving no end to the pleasure emanating from her core. Her thoughts are lost; blank and empty.

Only pleasure now. Pleasure pouring out from her pussy and clit and extending over her diaphragm and into her arms. The intensified hyper-tingling of nerve endings spills down her thighs, seemingly directly out of her ass, through the back of her knees to her curled toes. She no longer understands what's happening to her - she only knows it's the deepest pleasure she has ever felt. A fleeting thought of fear races through her as she wonders how much of this beautiful, neural chaos her body can take. The thought is only a flicker, as she moans once more hoping this ecstasy never ends.

Her mind goes black, Camille's arms, hands, and legs go limp. Her body is left to quiver and absorb the titillating explosion of fiery numbness engulfing its entirety. Literally shaking, she can almost feel her juices pouring out onto her hand. Finally, as if taking pity on her and preventing her losing consciousness, she senses the apex and the subsequent slow, waning contractions that lead her back to awareness.

Camille lay motionless, feeling hot and sweaty despite the room's cool air. Her breathing is still hard, her body still periodically quaking. Depleted and spent, her mind is awakened to the realization that she has provided herself an experience and a pleasure that is completely new - a full body orgasm. Reflexively, when she feels sure the involuntary quivers have safely departed, she removes her hand from her doused pussy and, for reasons she won't contemplate until later in the day, surrounds the digits with her lips tasting her pleasure.

Exhausted, she rolled back on her side. Her pussy is still soaked, having produced more wetness than she can ever recall. Naked and confused, her brain begins to piece together the delights it experienced and the thoughts that accompanied them. Why? What drove those flickering thoughts throughout her masturbation? Moreover, she thought, were those bewildering, wondrous, and thunderous sensations that she created within herself real? She only need trace her eyes over her motionless, consumed body for her answer.

Exhausted as she was, and as sexually sated as she should have been, Camille knew only one thing for certain: she was hornier now than she had ever been. Looking down across her breasts, and seeing the residual wetness still glistening on her inner thigh, Camille drew in a deep breath. After a long, slow exhale the questions vanished. All that remained was serenity. She raised a sheet and cupped a breast for security. Within moments, two hours of peaceful sleep found her.

12