All Comments on 'The Unwelcome Hitchhiker'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rich0524

the suduction of marsha,in a van not a cabin,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

Would have been interesting had Jane gotten pregnant with Leonard's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Love how the wife just gave in and let the black guy take what he wanted. I think most women want that "I can't control it " fuck. I've seen videos of black guys forcing white women and their cum like crazy for them. You know that they'll think about that big black cock for the rest of their lives.

eatsheraftereatsherafterover 6 years ago
I’d love to put my wife in that situation.

Only, i’d want to be awake and fuck her right after he was done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆! 112,123 views; 116 faves; which is 1.03 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves to views ratio!)

As I read the story I imagined Leonard was fucking my wife. To be honest, I wish this had happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely written by a cuck

Really. Yet another story about the husband being so clueless he doesn’t notice his wife is being taken right next to him. Oh you sick little perverted cucks. You just can’t help keeping reality out of your sad and pathetic stroke stories. Oh well at least you have something to do while your wife is out getting laid. Enjoy your never ending humiliation and disrespect. Keep spiraling into the cesspool you call life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish it was my wife and Leonard was the handsome homeless man we often see

That was an amazing story. Gave me a rock hard erection. The homoerotic nature of Leonard with Scott made it more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Erotic

This was a really erotic story which sounded like it had at least some truth to it. Made me hard. Enjoyed myself as I read through it. One thing that would have made it even hotter (for me) would have been if she had tried to pull away from him because she was concerned about getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Scary but hot. And as an aside, I presume you meant that Scott was TRUSTING NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course it was "real" lol. Morons

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't like rape, nor bullies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
787 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.