The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I sat on the picnic table bench again this time with June snuggled into me on one side and Jan on the other. Both kissed me warmly and passionately. Kim sat across the table behind me leaning into Bob; they too were occasionally lip locked. Jim and Trish had coupled and were sitting wedged into a lawn chaise; Trish has one of her legs thrown over Jim's and was lightly humping him as they kissed. I reflected on what a tremendous prelude to passion the scene around me was. The sky was still light but in only a few more minutes the light of day would be gone completely.

Jan leaned over and blew in my ear and followed the action by running her tongue lightly around the creases in that ear. I found it a sexy move and responded by closing my eyes to savor the sensations she was creating. While my eyes were closed, June leaned in and French kissed me several times. Then I had two hot females running their tongues around my neck and face. I was returning the favors in as balanced a way as I could. June finally said, "Come. Let's go make love." She stood and pulled Jan and me to our feet; she turned to the group and said, "We'll be back after a while if any of you are still here." Kim gave me a smile as we crossed the yard and went inside. June pulled me eagerly the entire way up to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Jan captured my attention first. She pressed her lithe body against me and pulled my head to hers so we could kiss over and over again. Our tongues wandered in and out of each other's mouths and down necks. We were taking our time even though all our signals said to rush this event. Jan unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders. I leaned and sucked on the nipples that I could see slightly erect through the thinness of her camisole. Soon I had them erect and alert with our passion. June stood behind me and worked on unbuckling and dropping my shorts.

I turned and repeated my blowing and sucking of breasts and nipples on June. Then I helped her remove her thin blouse that had been tentative in revealing her large areolas and breasts all evening to the rest of us. I kissed her naked top.

Jan appeared naked next to me and helped remove the last vestige of clothing from June and me. The three of us hugged and kissed, clinging to each other and rubbing and massaging each other's sex. I leaned in and suckled on first June's and then Jan's breasts eliciting little sounds of pleasure and happiness from each of them. They were both fondling and stroking my cock and scrotum. Soon the aroma of our sexual excitement wafted to my nostrils. Everyone was ready for tonight. I was glad I'd taken a dose of Viagra before dinner.

I pulled the two women to the bed and had them lie next to each other. They started to kiss, fondle and rub each other; I could tell they'd been intimate before. I knelt before them, leaned in, and alternately licked, sucked and thrust my tongue into each woman's pussy. Both women had shaved but Jan had a small landing strip of hair.

Each woman had a musky taste that I could have drunk all night long. When I was sucking on one woman I was massaging and fingering the other's cunt with my fingers; I kept switching back and forth spending about a minute with June and then a minute with Jan. Both women were twitching and writhing from the attention we were giving to each other.

Jan squeaked and said, "Oh darling, you are about to give me an orgasm -- don't stop!" I kept my action on her pussy and was rewarded when she moaned and put her head back in an open display of her climax. June was rubbing Jan's pussy around my eager mouth. Finally, Jan grabbed the back of my head and just held me motionless to her sex.

After Jan had floated back down I put my focus on June. I started to eat her pussy again, savoring the taste and aroma. Jan moved between my legs and started to work on my cock with her beautiful mouth. June told me she was near and I accelerated my attention to her. She said, "No, I want you in me -- deep. Come up and fuck me."

I shifted position with Jan's cooperation and rose over June. I knelt and rubbed my dick around June's sweet pussy, making little forays or thrusts to barely penetrate her vagina. She would start to rise to meet me and I'd pull away. Jan was blowing hot air across June's clit and my cock when we were close together; she was also massaging June's generous breasts. June's nipples were white hot with stimulation.

Finally, I penetrated all the way to the hilt into June. She rose to meet me as I slid my body into her. It had been over a month and she announced that she was so glad that I was back inside her and that we were making love again.

I struck a middle ground with my thrusts. I didn't want to cum right away since it would take me a while to recover yet I wanted to bring June to climax as soon as I could since that seemed to be where she really wanted to be.

The pace I'd set apparently worked. June started to accelerate her hip motions, finally rising to meet me in an accelerated way as she approached orgasm. Jan reached in and fingered her clit; we both sucked on June's breasts. That was sufficient to spark her over the top; she moaned and squeaked, then arched her body into mine. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Ooooooooooooh!"

With that she pulled me deep into her and pulled my full weight atop her and kissed me with all her might. "Oh I love you so," she repeated several times. As her passion passed she rolled me to the side so that I was between Jan and her.

"Make love to Jan," June whispered. I kissed June and then turned to Jan who was ready to be kissed and loved.

Jan said, "Let me come over you." She waited while I changed position to my back and then she straddled my legs. My penis was pointed at the sky. Jan held it and rubbed it against her slit and her clit.

She played a game Kim used on me as well; she'd allow me to penetrate her only a small amount, then she'd rise and pull away then repeat the process allowing a slightly greater penetration. It was more effective than what I had tried on June. Jan did this over and over, allowing me to slowly penetrate her depths rather than making a rushed drop to achieve full insertion.

I looked at this spectacular woman above me; our eyes were locked together in a loving stare. I reached and caressed both breasts, rubbing the nipples back to erection and twisting them for arousal. I was deep enough into Jan that as I twisted I could feel her cunt contract around my rod.

Eventually Jan's little tuft of pubic hair pressed against my pubic mat. She held position; I was at maximum depth, the head of my penis pushed against her cervix. She had her eyes closed enjoying the feeling of fullness. She rocked her hips back and forth very gently not so that I would slide in and out of her pussy but so that she could move the fullness of my inserted cock around inside her body.

Only after she and I had both savored that moment of full coupling did we start to move in the erotic dance of love. I thrust my hips up into her gently for I was in no rush. She used her leg muscles to rise and fall above me as my well lubricated cock slid in and out of her body.

June lay beside us just watching our copulation. She had a dreamy look on her face; she was lightly fingering her pussy, re-stimulating her clitoris as I worked on Jan's clit with my fingers.

The feeling of our fucking was beyond description. I was in heaven. Heaven had found these women and given them to me. I thought I must have had a terrible previous life to be so rewarded in this one. Jan's sheath was moist and snug and I relished the sensations it was creating along my penis as we slid into and away from each other.

My message center finally sent an alert to all systems: orgasm imminent. I said to Jan, "I'm going to cum in a few seconds."

She said, "So am I. Just cum in me -- as deep as you can get. I want you and all you have to give me. Fill me." She leaned down and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I pinched her nipples again and felt her vaginal muscle contract and convulse around my cock. I went over the top. I made a couple of wild thrusts into Jan, almost tossing her off of me. She dropped her full weight onto me; we kissed, moaned and climaxed.

Our heartbeats went off scale and I could barely catch my breath. My skin tingled all over and a feeling of love and elation rippled through my body. I sent surge after surge of my cum deep into Jan's cunt.

"I can feel you cuming in me," she whispered. "Oh, that's wonderful. Give it all to me."

She rose slightly and kissed me passionately again. "I love you," she announced in a loud voice.

Jan turned to June; "Oh you should have brought him here sooner." June smiled lovingly at us.

I held out an arm and June scooted in close to the two of us. We all hugged and kissed. Jan and I rolled onto our sides so that Jan was between June and me; I was still in Jan's pussy. June spooned into Jan's back, reaching around and fondling her breasts and large nipples with her hands. I stroked both women as I enjoyed the afterglow of our love session.

I finally asked, "What do you suppose happened to Kim? Do you know where she ended up? Should I peek in and see how she's doing?"

"Oh let's!" said June. Jan liked the idea too. We separated. Jan reached into the bedside table and produced several washcloths that we used to clean up a little; Jan held hers to her pussy and went into the bathroom. She appeared a minute or so later and said, "You filled me. Wow! I don't know that I've ever had so much sperm in me at one time."

"I was excited," I explained.

"Come, let's explore," Jan said as she headed to the bedroom door. The three of us crept down the upstairs hallway to the next room. The door was ajar; the bedside table light was on so we had a good view of the scene before us.

Kim was on her knees, her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth. The motor for the swaying was Bob's rapid thrusting into Kim's very exposed cunt. As Bob withdrew I could see her pussy lips were wet, probably from a previous fucking only a few minutes prior. Kim's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the feelings and sensations Bob was delivering to her. He was oblivious to our presence as he pumped, faster and faster and with greater and greater urgency into her cunt. He was holding onto Kim's hips and pulled them into his groin as he thrust into her with mighty strokes.

We heard him announce, "I'm there!" He thrust about five more times in rapid succession into her and then his back arched and his face contorted as the wave of pleasure swept through his body. He was buried deep in Kim leaving his man juice deep within.

Simultaneously to Bob achieving orgasm Kim made a series of little shrieks, then said back to him, "Oh yes, yes, yes! Oh I'm here, I'm cummmmming." She collapsed further forward onto the bed, her butt still in the air to preserve the contact with Bob's long penis.

After they had both savored their climaxes, Bob pulled Kim over onto her side so he was spooned behind her. His hard cock remained embedded in her pussy as they settled into the new position. Kim was facing the door. She finally opened her eyes to see the three of us standing in the doorway fondling each other's sex organs. She smiled wanly at us and held her arms out to us. Bob peered over Kim at us and smiled.

The three of us went to the bed; I was closest when Kim pulled me to her and we kissed deeply. I could taste Bob in her mouth as well as her own pussy juice. They'd been busy. I smiled at her and she at me.

"Thank you, thank you," Kim said. "This is a night I'll never forget."

"Nor I," I said looking at my companions on either side of me.

Bob's cock was still in Kim; he was actually pumping in and out her slowly, extending his afterglow and hers. Their nude bodies had a sheen on them.

"We just thought we'd check up on you guys," June said.

She had moved to sit on the bed behind Bob and was quite intentionally rubbing her breasts against his back. From the expression on his face, Bob liked what was happening.

"We'll leave you alone now," Jan said. "Excuse the interruption." She paused, "June, you going to stay here?"

"Yea, I need to love my sister and I want to be with Bob too," June said.

Jan and I walked back down the hallway; a third bedroom was empty. I asked, "Does that mean that Jim and Trish are over at Bob's house?"

Jan said, "Perhaps. Since they're not up here, indicating the third bedroom, there's one other place to check in this house." She crept partway down the stairway and peered into the dimly lit living room.

She looked back up at me and held a finger to her lips to signal my silence. She gestured into the living room. I crept down the stairs until I was just above Jan. We both moved down to lower steps until we had a clear view of Jim and Trish in the living room.

Both of them were nude. Jim was sitting on the sofa with his legs stretched out in front of him. Trish had her back to us and was astride Jim; they were fucking like crazy and at a fevered pitch. Then they'd stop and there would be lots of kisses and sucking of breasts and such for a moment or two then they'd launch into another round of frenzied fucking.

Jim saw us. "Ah ha!" he announced, "We're being spied upon by two naked voyeurs." Trish turned and looked over her shoulder, snuggling deeper into Jim.

"Come and be by us," Trish said. We tiptoed into the room. "We were trying to do the tantric sex thing that June told us about." She looked at me; "June said you can extend your love making to over an hour. We tried it at first but didn't last more than five minutes. Now that Jim's cum I think we might make ten minutes." She was smiling.

I laughed, "Well, from the activity I saw from the stairs I'm surprised you haven't had an orgasm a minute. You're working on quantity not quality with those moves; slow down, change positions once in a while, pause with only your thoughts locked together."

Trish whispered in Jim's ear and he nodded. She pulled off of Jim and took my hand; "Come upstairs and show me," Trish said.

She looked at Jim and Jan; "You guys come too. We'll all make love together."

The four of us ascended to the large bedroom again. Trish melted into my arms in a loving embrace and we spent a long time just kissing and exploring with our tongues and enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressing together.

She had been through the foreplay stage with Jim, but I repeated it with her using my own technique. I ran my tongue around the outside of her mouth, along her neck, ears and eyes. I gave her butterfly kisses with my eyelashes. Then we French kissed for a bit.

Slowly I descended to Trish's breasts. I again tongued all but the areola for a moment or two before I gently worked my way in from the outside into the center of each mound where her nipples were. I sucked and then pulled on the nipples. Trish was alternately purring and moaning. We were both breathing heavy.

I glanced next to me on the bed. Jim was repeating my actions on Jan. Jan was lying back with her eyes closed savoring the erotic sensations he was giving to her.

I finally lowered my head to Trish's damp pussy. Again I started with my fingers and tongue far away from the target zone and worked my way towards her sex a short distance at a time.

Finally, I sought out her clit that turned out to be rather stimulated and large from her session with Jim. I then thrust my tongue into her slit and savored the mix of juices I found within. I heard Trish moan loudly. Jan moaned too as Jim duplicated the move on her.

I used two fingers to search for Trish's G-spot and found what I thought was a likely candidate area inside her beautiful cuntal walls. She twitched and writhed signaling to me that I was close enough. I massaged the area frequently as I worked over the area with fingers and tongue.

Trish and Jan clutched each other's hands as they lay next to each other. Jim and I were kneeling in front of these two beautiful women. They both climaxed together. Both women arched their backs and moaned as the light orgasms Jim and I'd delivered to them took effect.

I moved up over Trish after she'd come down a little from her high and gently penetrated her, only a little at a time as Jan had done with me about an hour earlier. Trish loved every mini-thrust I delivered as I sunk deeper and deeper into her body. She held her legs back affording me optimal availability to penetrate her however I saw fit.

When I was fully into Trish I stopped and just made love to her breasts for a few minutes. Every now and then I would pull out and thrust back in, just enough to remind my cock that we were busy and not to deflate. I repeated the process on Trish's neck, whispering words of endearment and love to her. I repeated the process on her face.

Then I showed Trish how to repeat the process on me. She did my face, neck, ears, and eyes, taking her time to really make love to me one little area at a time. We often made a little thrust in and out of each other. Trish made love to my breasts that can be extremely sensitive; she had just the right touch to extract maximum enjoyment from me.

We repeated the process and talked more to each other. We talked to Jim and Jan, telling them of our love and affection for them. They spoke to us.

Jan told us how Jim had taken her virginity several years before. Trish told us about how she'd had a lover several years ago and how they had enjoyed each other; she described one particular tryst that happened over a lunch hour with her friend.

We were silent and meditative, first as individuals then as couples, and finally as a group. We kept a slow, methodical thrusting in and out of each other, staying just below the line of too much pleasure where we'd lose it. We adjusted positions several times: on our sides, Trish's legs over my shoulders, our legs intertwined, and so on.

After a while, I asked Trish how she wanted to finish. She looked surprised and checked the clock. An hour had past since we started.

She said, "I want to be over you." Trish moved and straddled me. I told her I loved her again and we increased our pace.

Beside us Jim and Jan duplicated our moves and position, and our speed. Jan arrived first. She gave a little scream and announced her climax. Jim immediately followed. The two of them writhed in the pleasure of finally achieving something they'd been working on for a long time. I think it was the orgasm of all orgasms for them. They clutched and whispered words of love to each other.

Trish and I watched and then picked up our pace again. She looked at me and started to talk dirty, "I want you to fuck my brains out. I am the slut, the whore, you always wished you could find and here I am now with your cock fucking my cunt. I'll suck your cock, swallow your cum, fuck your friends, and let you fuck me in public. I'm your dream girl. I'll do anything you want, anywhere, anytime, anyway. Just fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!"

We both came. I splashed a load of cum on the walls of Trish's cunt. She squeezed around my cock with her convulsions. Trish's breasts swept across my chest as she leaned to kiss me, her nipples erect and stimulating mine as her breasts swayed. The waves of pleasure washed over us and over us and over us. We clutched to each other.

"Wow!" Trish said finally from her collapsed position atop my chest. "Big Wow!"

"I have the same feeling my darling Trish," I said. "I love you."

I peeked and Jan and Jim were watching us from their still coupled position right next to us. I was amazed that I had shut them out of my experience so completely I couldn't have testified if they were in the room or not I was so focused on Trish and where the two of us were going.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers