The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

"You guys are amazing," Jan said.

Jim said, "Thanks for the refresher course. I'd forgotten some of the things we did, and I never lasted this long before. This was a spiritual experience."

"I'll tell you more about it tomorrow," I said. "It actually is a mind-body-spirit experience. There are some things that will help you extend and also make the experience more pleasurable for you both." I turned and kissed Trish.

"Can we sleep four to bed?" I asked.

"Tonight we can," Trish said. We all snuggled into together, I turned out the light and we went to sleep but not before lots of words of endearment were shared amongst us.

* * * * * * *

Kim kissed me good morning and I opened my eyes to see my beautiful friend smiling at me. Sunlight was streaming in two of the bedroom windows. The other three people in bed with me were sleeping very soundly. She motioned for me to go with her. I got up carefully and tiptoed out of the room as I admired Kim's naked butt. I was thinking how I remained horny all the time at my age and even after fucking half the night away.

In the hallway, Kim turned and pressed her body against mine. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes. "Do you still love me?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh, yes indeed I do," I said. "I'm glad you came and got me. I wanted to see you when we first got up and be sure you were OK and still in love with me! How are you feeling about last night?"

"Slightly sore," she snickered, "but not enough to slow me down today. I had fun and I feel so embraced by everyone in the Circle. I never imagined the warmth, the companionship, and the sense of family that I feel here. I can understand why June was such a ready convert years ago when they created this ménage."

Kim had started rubbing her pelvic area against my pelvic area, only I had something sticking out of it that was getting harder and harder. She also was occasionally rubbing her erect nipples across my chest as we stood and talked. Someone else was horny too.

"Come with me," and I pulled Kim downstairs and into the living room where Jim and Trish had been going at it the night before.

Kim and I picked up where they'd left off when they joined Jan and me only a few hours earlier. I sat back on the couch extending my legs outward and Kim came over and straddled me. She was still damp and sticky from the lovemaking she'd done the night before and it didn't bother me one bit. Rather, I was turned on by it.

Our foreplay consisted of the time we'd spent talking and rubbing against each other in the hall and the seconds it took for Kim to position herself over me. She held my dick at the entry to her cave and lowered herself all the way down until I was buried deep within her. We kept looking in each other's eyes; I was caressing her breasts; we kissed frequently. I told Kim how much I loved her and was so glad she felt good about our experiences since we'd arrived. Meanwhile we fucked, thrust, drove and pistoned into each other with renewed passion.

Neither one of us lasted long. Kim came first; I could feel her muscular convulsions emanate from deep inside her. She squirted some girl juice down my cock and I celebrated the event by reaching down and quickly capturing some of the liquid on my hand and bringing it to my mouth -- our mouths. I kept thrusting into her until my climax arrived thirty seconds later. We were in love; I felt it and I know she could too. We didn't need to say much except enjoy the joining and communion we had just established with each other. We basked in the afterglow for quite a few minutes, kisses and subtle touches our only form of communication.

Finally, Kim pulled away looking for something with which to blot or collect our combined juices when we separated. We hitched ourselves down the couch in comic moves until she could reach into an end table. She produced a small handful of cocktail napkins with glee. She gave me two of them and then rose holding the others over her pussy to prevent a deluge of cum from spotting sofa or carpet. We both waddled back upstairs, cut through one of the bedrooms and went into the bathroom and shut the door. We showered and somehow Kim got herself to the point where she wasn't dripping quite so much love juice from her well-loved pussy.

We tiptoed to our luggage for clean clothes. We dressed while the others slept then went downstairs again. We started making some semblance of a breakfast for seven people based on what we could find in the refrigerator; it wasn't much and we were wondering how even five people could create a breakfast based on what was here.

Trish appeared at the doorway, beautifully naked and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She came to me and pressed herself against me and gave me a sleepy good morning kiss. Kim watched. Then Trish repeated the process with Kim.

Trish finally spoke; "What are you two doing?"

"Trying to put a breakfast together," Kim said, still holding Trish in her arms.

"Breakfasts don't happen here," Trish said as she became more awake. "They're always next door. Come. I have all the fixings over there and that's where everyone will head as they wake up."

She hesitated at the door in her nakedness; "Follow me," she said.

Trish flew out the back door and was inside her house in about four seconds. She was laughing, "If the neighbors saw, they'll get a charge. They all know our living arrangement anyway."

She aimed us at the coffee maker and juice, and disappeared upstairs for a shower and to dress. She was back in less than ten minutes fluffing her pretty hair with a towel. Kim and I were sitting at the kitchen counter talking about the crazy housing situation the Circle seemed to tolerate. We put ourselves under Trish's orders as we started to prepare breakfast for everyone.

Jan appeared next; she was wearing last evening's outfit but nothing was zipped or buttoned; she was holding it together with both hands. She kissed us all and then went upstairs to shower and dress. Bob appeared ten minutes later and he went upstairs to freshen up. Jim and June arrived a half-hour later dressed but wearing a healthy afterglow from a morning lovemaking session. The kitchen became a beehive of activity with at least three or four separate conversations going on simultaneously. I basked in the happiness of the whole scene.

We ate with a mix of stand-up and hot chairs at the kitchen table. Jan explained that usually there were at most two or three people having breakfast at any one time so things hadn't been this crowded before. The upside was that clean up only took a few minutes; everyone pitched in and things were washed and put away in seconds.

We had made coffee in a large urn. We all took our second cups of coffee and went outside and settled around the picnic table and into the lounge chairs behind June's house. The sun was now up and temperatures were heading into the eighties.

I was curious about the issues the group had found in what was basically a group marriage of five people. My question to Bob triggered a long and fascinating discussion by the entire Circle.

I asked Bob about how they told other people, particularly other family members, about their relationships and living arrangements. Most laughed at the memories they had of telling this person or that.

Trish told her parents that Bob and she had a very close relationship with three other people and were jointly buying a house; her Dad put it all together and was really the one who clued her Mother into things when Trish wasn't around, so, Trish said, "I ducked that. By the time I got back to see them they'd gotten used to the idea. They just didn't want anyone to get hurt or see our marriage threatened. I explained to them that it was quite the opposite; this was the best thing that could happen for our marriage."

June told about how she'd told Kim all the way along as the relationships developed, but waited to tell her parents until Jim and she were a solid event. Then Jim and the other three people all were one package she dropped on them all at once. It was over dinner and the news sounded like "Hey Mom and Dad, I've fallen in love. He's a wonderful guy. And I've also fallen in love with this other couple and this great woman too. We've all decided to live together." She said that there was a long silence after her pronouncement. Her Dad's first question was, "Do you need more wine?" We all laughed.

Bob reflected on the awkward time he and Trish had telling their college-age children what their plans were; "We did it over the Thanksgiving holiday. We were living outside of Boston at the time and everyone was home for the long weekend. Jan came up to visit and was using the guest room and on 'good behavior'." He smiled at Jan who blew him a kiss.

"The girls liked Jan which made things easier. I asked them if they'd really been in love with anyone, and both of them had or were in the midst of some kind of relationship. Well, I explained, I've fallen in love with Jan and so has Trish; we quickly reassured them that our love for Jan didn't change the love we had for each other or for them, that this was 'in addition to' not 'instead of'. Their jaws both dropped open and then we all hugged and kissed and had to answer a million very probing questions."

"Then we talked about June and Jim being in the Circle too. By the end of the evening there was nothing they didn't know about our fivesome and where we thought it was heading at the time. They were amazed that their Mom was bisexual, at least in this small group."

"The acceptance of our relationships -- The Circle -- by our kids was predictable," Trish added. "We'd raised them to be open about relationships and to question society's norms to be sure that's what they really want for themselves. There are pros and cons to a monogamous relationship that most people don't examine. We did and opted for a broader definition of marriage. Plus, our kids have some pretty high expectations for the guys they'll allow into their lives so we think we did a good job preparing them for the real world."

Jim said, "I feel it's easier for guys, after all we're supposed to be loose between the ears anyway; I told my parents I'd fallen in love with June and that she came with some other people that I really liked too, so I was just entering a relationship with all of them. My Mom kept trying to talk me into a pure monogamous relationship because everyone would talk. I explained that that wasn't what I wanted or needed. She still brings it up now and then. Getting married to June helped but I think the lifestyle still bothers them, particularly my Mother. My Father was always more tolerant, or at least accepting. He asked about finances, like how we were going to make the practical side of it all work."

How do you make the practical side of this work?" Kim asked.

Jan answered, "Well, we're blessed with good incomes and good jobs all around." She extended her arms to everyone. "Bob, Trish and I each bring in $200,000 to $300,000 or more a year depending on bonuses. Jim earns $150,000 and June about $90,000. Add it all together and you have a gross annual family income of about a million dollars a year and after taxes we have about half that. We're healthy. The homes are mostly paid for. We have the toys we need at this point in our lives. The big discussions recently have been how to invest our funds and what lavish vacations we can take."

"What have you done to invest?" I asked.

Bob responded, "We set up a family limited partnership that we all contributed to. We've invested for the long term in exchange traded funds -- ETFs; we're pretty diversified and like it that way. We talk about expenses and cash flow; we're well informed about the operations of our group."

Jan added, "At the rate we're going in five years or so we could all stop working and just live here forever. That's a very comforting milestone to be working towards. Working together as a family fivesome is much more economic than as a couple and certainly than as a single woman."

"We aren't always hopping in and out of beds," June added. "This is really five people that love each other living together with all the warts and all the joys that go with them. We may make the group larger someday too." She paused; everyone was looking at her; "Of course," she added, "hopping in and out of beds with you guys is pretty exciting too!" We laughed.

I gestured down the block, "To add to the Circle do you plan to annex the folks in the next house down the street?" I was kidding but June took my question more seriously.

"No," June said and she looked at Jim, "We've been talking about starting our family. I can't think of a better environment for children to grow up in than this one. There are so many loving parents ... and so many disciplinarians."

Trish moved to June and put an arm around her to show her support; June put her head on Trish's shoulder. It was loving, almost sisterly, but it went beyond that into some deeper kind of relationship.

Kim smiled at June too -- and me, then asked, "So are you still on birth control?"

June responded, "Probably just a few more weeks then we think it'll be time to forget the pill for a while."

"Will you limit your love making to Jim?' Kim asked as a follow up.

"No," June said, "We talked about that. I love all of you, Kim and Ron included. If I conceive it will be born of that love. Jim is part of that love as are each of you. The baby would truly be a love child we all share. You'd all be the parents. If we love each other unselfishly and unconditionally, this is one implication."

"So you all talked about this," I asked.

"Yes," June said, "about a week ago to really seek group agreement. Before that the topic of children had come up a number of times but I wasn't ready; now I am. By the way we think we'll have two ultimately." All the other heads in the Circle nodded in agreement with her. I was impressed with the extent of their thinking and communications.

I exchanged deep looks of agreement and empathy with Kim. She then spoke, "Well, count on us as family members. We'll help out anyway we can. Now that we've been initiated, we're an extension of this Circle. I feel so included and so loved by you all." Bob was sitting next to her; he reached over and took her hand and kissed here palm and wrapped her hand around the kiss. It was a sweet and inclusive gesture from all of us.

Our discussion went off in several other directions at that point. More coffee was made and consumed. At one point Kim engaged the group in a discussion of what the ideal living arrangements would be if they weren't living in the two houses and money was no object. Everyone had suggestions: five large bedrooms, rooms for the children, media room, swimming pool inside and out, spa, sauna, putting green, large kitchen big enough for ten people to eat in, larger dining room, home offices for each person, garages for every car we own and some of our toys, lots of shop and tool space, game room, and on and on. I could see the wheels turning in Kim's head.

Lunch was a hodge-podge of leftovers and various sandwiches. I had a peanut butter and banana on whole wheat and a large glass of milk.

After we cleaned up lunch and sat around for a while, someone suggested an afternoon jog. The temperature was about eighty-five Fahrenheit. Bob, Kim and I said we'd take a brisk walk. The rest of the Circle changed into running togs and disappeared in tandem down the street. The three of us adopted a fast walking pace and followed; soon we were in a park that seemed to run between some houses and then opened up into beautiful forested areas. Adjacent owners had landscaped the entire pathway that included a bridge over a little brook and occasional carp ponds beside the trail. I was impressed with what the community had done.

We huffed and puffed our way along, arms swinging and legs pumping. I felt great. I thought of a line from a Robert Browning poem, "God's in His heaven, and all's right with the world." My fast paced colleagues agreed with my assessment.

We reached a high voltage power line and Bob indicated we should turn around; this was the halfway point for him. We retraced our steps; Bob said this was the most scenic route and he preferred the park-like ambiance we'd just come through. We ended back at the house a little over an hour after we'd left. The runners appeared from the top of the street at almost the same time. We cheered them home. We all watered up and sat and cooled from our exertions.

Trish was sitting next to me at the picnic table as we cooled down; Kim was beside her. I caught the tail end of some whispering between the two women and the nodding of heads. Trish stood and pulled each of us up, "I'm going to have a rare afternoon with my new lovers," she announced to no one in particular. We walked with her across the yard and into her house.

Trish led us up to her bedroom that was crowded with a king-size bed and dresser. "Let's shower first," she said. We stripped off our sweat-laden clothes, leaving them in piles on the bedroom floor. She led us to her bathroom that had a magnificent shower that the three of us could easily fit into. It was not a tub; it was a small room with high glass block windows you really couldn't see through and several showerheads. We washed and then we washed each other until we glowed with cleanliness.

Trish produced large towels and we dried each other. A lot of the drying was done by licking off the droplets of water from each other's skin with our tongues.

Trish led us back to the bedroom and we lay on the bed with Kim in the middle. Trish indicated I should love Kim's top half, she wanted to love the bottom half. With that arrangement made, I started to make love to Kim from the navel up and Trish snaked her tongue from Kim's navel down to her legs and then up to her pussy. I moved to Kim's breasts as Trish first used her mouth and tongue on her pussy. Kim moaned.

I made love to Kim's breasts until her nipples were white-hot rivets of steel. I made frequent forays to her neck, running my tongue up and into her ears -- an area that particularly turns her on. Trish was thrusting fingers and tongue into Kim's pussy; Kim was gyrating her lower body in response.

I watched at one point as Trish inserted her entire hand into Kim's pussy; Kim went wild and exploded into an orgasm. I passionately kissed Kim; she was pulling me into her tightly. Trish was there to lick the secretions and jet of fluid that Kim expelled as she climaxed. Trish and I allowed her to float down and regain some connection with this world again.

Trish said to me, "Come behind me." I didn't need a second invitation. I moved behind her uplifted butt rubbed my cock against her slit and then pushed into her to the hilt. She moaned as I slid into her, "Oh yea, that's what I needed. Oh, what a perfect afternoon."

She leaned down and started to work on Kim's pussy again; Kim was holding Trish's head, guiding her to her clit and other erogenous areas. Looking past Trish's beautiful ass I watched Kim climax again ... and again to Trish's careful attention. I was turned on by the lesbian action of the two women and, of course, I had a ringside seat.

I worked a finger into Trish's anal opening, being careful since the only lubricant I had was some spit I added to the area. She waggled her ass back at me and hummed into Kim's cunt as I did this. I took that as an encouraging sign. She whispered back to me, "Put it in my ass. I like it there sometimes. This is one of those times. There's lubricant in the top drawer of the bedside table."

I retrieved some KY jelly from the drawer and lubed up my cock and put a dose of the gel around Trish's puckered opening. With her cooperation I worked my cock into her anal cavity, feeling the tightness and her muscles. She groaned in acceptance and plunged her hand into Kim again for yet another climax by my darling.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers