The Vacation Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

These thoughts swirled through her head as she walked through the lobby to the pool area. “Fresh air, maybe that’ll help,” she thought. The hot, dry desert air almost took her breath away as she went through the automatic doors to the pool deck. A huge swimming pool surrounded by a fabricated oasis greeted her. There was a substantial crowd sunning themselves with few actually in the water. Her eyes took time adjusting to the bright sun but as they did she noticed a familiar yellow bikini clad figure by the bar. “Lisa,” she yelled.

Lisa waved back, then, pausing only to sign her check, left the bar and walked toward her. They embraced and kissed as they met. “It’s good to see you again, Ann,” Lisa greeted her enthusiastically.

“Yes, it’s good to see you. But I thought you were with your young conquest from the plane,” Ann said quizzically.

“Well yes, and no. I gave her and her hunk of a boyfriend a lift to their hotel and got their room number, we’ll get together later on. I checked in, then came over here to catch some sun and wait for you guys. Didn’t you get my note?” Lisa asked.

“We did…but Vanessa didn’t seem that anxious to call you. Between she and Brandy I’m not sure who’s putting the moves on who, but if we hear an explosion, it’ll be those two getting it on,” Ann laughed.

“Yeah, Vanessa’ s lusted for Brandy since we left the Caribbean. I’ve not seen her as intent as she was setting this trip up, and neither of us are the premier attraction,” Lisa commented as they both laughed. “Brandy is in for a good time.”

“I’m sure she is, but Vanessa may be in for a surprise if she thinks she’s taking advantage of some young submissive, Brandy has become much more ‘assertive’, in our relationship lately.” Ann replied.

“Now that’s a delicious thought, Vanessa is always so methodical, controlling. With me…well before I know it she has me coming so hard I can’t think straight. I know she gets off when I’m with her but it’s always when she wants…allows, it to happen. God, I’m getting wet just thinking about it, young Brandy fucking the shit out of Vanessa…” Lisa mused.

“You have such a delicate way with words Lisa,” Ann chided then smiled. “Brandy wanted me to come back up to take pictures of the two of them. She really thinks she’ll have Vanessa…I just don’t know. If I, we, go back up there and Vanessa feels we’re interrupting…it’s a gamble for sure.”

Lisa looked at her mischievously. “Well…we’re in Vegas, gambling sounds good to me…let’s go.” Lisa took Ann by the hand and they began walking to the hotel entrance. “Besides, I know Vanessa, she’s an exhibitionist at heart, no way she’ll get mad at us for looking and taking a few pictures.”

The two soon found themselves outside the door of their suite. Ann fumbled with the electronic key card. “These latches always make a noise,” she whispered.

“They won’t notice, hurry up,” Lisa demanded while realizing she too, was whispering. The soft click of the unlocking sound was barely audible. The two women crept in like cat burglars, moving silently into the suite. They heard voices, muffled at first, then louder. Both peered around the long wall at the end of the hallway. Brandy and Vanessa were on the sofa of the living room, their bodies intertwined in a passionate embrace.

Vanessa’s face was as flushed as the scarlet negligee she was wearing, Brandy’s hand inside her sheer panties, buried deep in her pussy. The hand was moving slowly and deliberately causing Vanessa to squirm slightly as they kissed. Vanessa’s hands caressed Brandy’s breasts, sweeping aside her black lace bra leaving it dangling, unclasped from her body. Their tongues hungrily chased back and forth, Brandy slightly more forceful as she slowly moved herself to one knee on the sofa.

The energy flowing between the two was electric. Brandy paused briefly, removing her bra. Vanessa slid her hand down under Brandy’s black lace panties, fingering her clit. An involuntary moan released from Brandy’s lips. Brandy reached over Vanessa’s back and traced her hand down her spine to the top of her ass cheeks. Shifting herself slightly she could reach further. Licking her index finger she placed it just above Vanessa’s ass hole, then lightly fingered around it, feeling it contract as her finger brushed over it.

“Oh god yes…play with my ass hole,” Vanessa sighed.

“You like that?” Brandy said sweetly as she applied some pressure with the tip of her finger.

“Oh yes…yes, like that,” Vanessa whispered, her voice slightly uneven.

Brandy motioned for Vanessa to move forward on the sofa and as she did was able to lie down in behind her. Brandy skillfully used one hand to pull aside Vanessa’s wet panties exposing her steaming hot pussy and ass, the other Brandy looped around her waist moving her hand over top of her pubic mound. Sliding under the light elastic of the panties she had full access to a very swollen and sensitive clitoris. Brandy smiled as Vanessa rolled to her side propping one leg on the top of the sofa giving her even greater access between her legs. She knew Vanessa was now facing away from her and would, for the moment, be unable to stimulate her in any way.

Ann and Lisa watched intently. The living room was sunken so their sight line was good, but they would have to move nearer for any pictures to be worthwhile. Lisa motioned to Ann to follow her and they quickly moved through the corner of the living room to the kitchenette area. “You can move up behind the opposing sofa and get some close ups, just stay down low,” she whispered to Ann.

“Ohhh…” escaped from Vanessa as Brandy’s tongue ran along the crack of her ass, the tip lingering on the rim. Vanessa’s body twitched with every touch. Brandy’s wrist rested on her pubic bone, her fingers massaging Vanessa’s clit, her swollen labia slick with her juices. Using the tip of her tongue Brandy began probing into Vanessa’s ass hole, the heat and softness of her anal tissues inviting her to go deeper still. Brandy drew her tongue away replacing it with her index finger. Applying light pressure the tip penetrated, she felt a quick contraction then, as Vanessa relaxed, Brandy’s finger disappeared into her anal canal. Twisting her finger at first she then began drawing it slowly in and out, feeling Vanessa’s muscles tense and relax as she did it.

“Oh…God…Oh…that’s it…God, I love that,” Vanessa’s voice a staccato.

Ann took her first picture, the flash momentarily lighting the scene, and the whirring noise of the camera audible in the background. Brandy recognized the sound and knew exactly what was happening. Vanessa seemed not to notice, or to care if she did.

Brandy continued working her finger in Vanessa’s ass, her tongue licking around it. Her tongue traced up to Vanessa’s pussy where she sucked on her labia while flicking and stabbing her tongue into her hot core. Her middle finger rested on Vanessa’s swollen clit and playfully rubbed and vibrated it. She knew this drove Ann wild when they made love so it was little surprise when she felt the first shiver of pending orgasm course through Vanessa.

“Ohhh…Brandy…God, you know…just what to do,” Vanessa closed her eyes, her face contorted in pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building, one like she had not had in some time. There was no controlling it, no timing it, just giving in and letting it take her wherever it wanted. A brief flash of light crossed her face and the familiar sound of a camera recoil “Okay, let these bitches have their fun…I’ll get my turn with them,” she thought as she realized someone was there with a camera.

Brandy gently kissed Vanessa’s inner thigh as she slid her middle finger off her clit. Adding two more fingers she began pumping them while twisting them into Vanessa’s hot core. She quickly synchronized her motion with her anal invasion, driving a finger up her ass, while pulling back out of her pussy and then the reverse. Vanessa’s body shook with pleasure.

“Brandy…make me come…make me come hard,” Vanessa pleaded with her, her voice a hoarse whisper. She had broken a sweat, her body glistening as she writhed under Brandy’s rhythmic penetrations.

“Breath for me, the more you breath the harder you’ll come,” Brandy whispered seductively. She loved the feeling of domination, of bringing another woman to an orgasm that tore away her inhibitions, her self- control. It had taken some time to get Ann to that point, now she felt she could have Ann anywhere, anytime, make her surrender to her as she drove her to a thunderous orgasm.

Vanessa groaned as Brandy intensified her activity. The flash of the camera bathed them in light with increasing frequency as Ann moved closer, boldly taking picture after picture. Vanessa’s body bucked up off the sofa as she came violently, the orgasm tearing through her, ripping her apart. Brandy moved with her, refusing to let up.

“Come on, you’ve got more than that…let me hear you,” Brandy commanded.

“Fuck me!” Vanessa screamed. Both Ann and Lisa froze as they heard her, watching her body convulse as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her. Brandy was relentless, she moved her mouth to Vanessa’s pussy, then withdrawing her fingers, sucked on the hot core, lapping up her salty juices driven out by contraction after contraction. “Enough,” Vanessa finally yelled, panting for breath, sweat glistening as her body continued to shiver and shake. Brandy withdrew, sitting up she leaned over and kissed her.

“Enjoy that?” Brandy asked facetiously.

“Yes…that was great. You little bitch, you fucked me good,” Vanessa said breathlessly.

“She sure did,” remarked Lisa appearing from the kitchen area, a broad smile on her face.

“I’ll second that, and I think we have enough pics for a contribution to Redclouds,” said Ann rising up from behind the opposing sofa, camera in hand. “And a very hot contribution at that.” They all laughed.

* * * * *

As they enjoyed dinner later Vanessa proposed a toast. “To Brandy, the inspiration for this vacation…and the most delightful surprise I’ve had in a long while.”

Brandy smiled as she acknowledged the toast. Lisa leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, “You realize of course that she’s still going to fuck you, the vacation has only just begun.”

To Be Continued...

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12