All Comments on 'The Valet Ch. 04'

by SapphireBlueMist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

So happy you updated! Don't wait a year again please!

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Just read it all

And I'm hooked. Please update soon. And cliffhangers be dammed !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I knew it!

I knew as soon as I read that Alex's eyebrows went up when Jason mentioned the university, I thought, oh. they're going to the same place. and they are. Booyah! Nailed it. :)

canndcanndover 9 years ago
I wondered when it'd happen

i remembered his father saying 'if you don't straighten out then you can say GOODBYE to your American studies.' i have a feeling Alex came out to daddy dearest and was disowned or something. so, he came home and decided to go to the the same school. Worked out well that Jason's roomie had moved out. Please don't have it that he happened to be put in the same room by chance, as in it was the only room open. have it be that Alex's name afforded him the ability to track down Jason and find he was available as a roomie.

I really do feel badly for Evan. jason led him on a merry chase, getting to know him etc. What did he think that Evan was doing? Wining and dining and getting to know him so they could be freinds with benefits? I'd think Evan would have made a move sooner if so. I think jason flirted and treated him in a way that said he wanted more. so i feel badly for Evan, especially now that Ale is there. Still stands to wonder if Alex and he will take. What did he mean by 'more than he was willing to give.' Is he not looking for a relationship or did that feeling walk out the door when Alex walked in?

Have to say, must've been unnerving to read about his love interest in the media.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CONTINUE

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY SO FAR AND OMG IM BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE LIKE ITS LITERALLY KILLING ME THAT THERE ISNT MORE TO IT. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WRITING YOU HAVE A GIFT. YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS AND MAKE ME HARD AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS WEIRD BUT PLEASE CONTINUE I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS.

Orion_Orion_almost 9 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next chapter to be out..

Found myself goin through user Comments so as to find out how long has it been since you posted the this chapter..

It would be nicer if you wouldn't make readers wait this long..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue.

I can still see my comment from about 6 months ago, and every so often I check, patiently waiting for you to continue. Please continue writing and posting, you're an amazing writer. Hope to hear from you soon.

Orion_Orion_about 8 years ago
Disappointing

I hate it when authors just leave the story unfinished like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous