The Vampire Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was not him who made you," She spoke to me. "It was me."

"How?" I asked, curious.

"When Dracula was looking away, I gave you three droplets of my blood," She continued. "You did not know it yourself. Annette knew, but for an unknown reason, never told."

"Does he know?" I asked, feeling numerous emotions.

"No, he does not."

"Am I human again?"

"Yes. I released you. I watched you for so long," She spoke. "I waited for the right time to show myself to you. I mean you no harm."

"I believe you," I responded, feeling weary.

Lynn lay next to me, and kept me safe over several nights. Through the days, she hid in the darkness. It was both a joy to me, but a sadness to be able to see the sun again.

I drifted off into a perfect sleep.

+ 8 +

As I awoke, it was dark outside. Lynn lay naked against me. She moved to see me waken. Pulling her close to me, I kissed her lips. My tongue licked hers as they romanced each others. I removed what little clothing I had on, and began to kiss her body softly. My tongue licked down her stomach, and inserted into her hole. I could feel her body shiver in excitement. My hands grasped her buttocks, and I pulled her into me. She turned herself around against me, and penetrated me with her tongue. I cooed as she did so. By just a few strokes with her tongue, my pussy came. Her face covered with sweet sticky juices. I continued to lick her deep, and she moaned loud to signal her pleasure. As we licked each others cunts and tasted each other, we gave in, collapsing on the bed. I was still weary from ages of unrest. I fell into sleep again.

+ 9 +

The sounds of the bell in the tower filled the air of a dark night. Lynn was no longer beside me, but slumped inside of a cushion spot near the corner. She appeared to truly be weak. Her skin more pale than before. I decided to return her the favor which she had bestowed upon me. She had given me life back, and I shall help her to live still. I raised from my place in bed, and walked hurriedly towards her. By then, I had already slit open my palm, and bled myself with large droplets on her lips. She moved slightly, and she began to open her mouth farther. I pressed my hand closer to her mouth, and she drank from me. Her force was fierce, but her response and her carefulness was astonishing. The blood of my body exited my wound, and dripped down her waiting throat. Her hunger had been satisfied, and her loyalty had been proven. That was the day that I fell deeply for my beloved, Lynn.

She became a protector in my still weakened state, and we became lovers among vampires and humans alike. For time we hid inside her home, waiting for myself and her to become well. Laying in her bed, we faced each other, and stared completely into one and others eyes. Her eyes, they seemed to change colors, like the leaves on a tree as the seasons change. My heart pushed against the walls of my chest, and sometimes I couldn't breathe. The pains, however, had subsided, and after much time, I was well again. Lynn, had recovered, and for some nights, had once again found prey near the woods. Although she had no choice but to feast on that of a human, she chose the ones that were soon to face judgment soon enough.

My taste for food had returned back to the basics. Cooked meats, bread, and wine. The taste was not like I had remembered, but, filling and satisfying. I hoped to find a way to return her back to her human state, but the possibility had seemed not so likely. I knew though, that this is what I wanted, and I knew what had to be done.

+ 10 +

We had traveled for six nights, stopping for shelter and rest from the sun. On the seventh night, the moon turned red, and was full in the sky. It had been many years since I hunted vampires. I have killed many, became one, was returned to my human state, and forgotten most of what I knew and felt. Lynn had picked up on things right away.

"We are being followed," She said low, but enough to startle me.

"By whom?" I had asked in return.

"Not by whom," She continued, "But by what," She finished, looking at me.

A cold chill ran down the center of my spine, and I prepared myself for what might come.

"It is a Lycanthrope," Her eyes opened to match my own. "The first of all Lycans," She said to me.

My gaze was strong toward hers. "I thought that they, and he too were a myth," I responded. "The legend is real?"

"Yes."

"How do we kill it?" I asked.

"It is too powerful, and I'm afraid that it is too strong to be defeated," She spoke. "The only possible way to avoid the beast is to destroy Dracula."

"How can we kill him?" I asked, preparing for what was to come, and knowing the outcome may not be so pleasant.

"In Dracula's castle, I had seen an old wooden box. Inside the box there is a medallion. It is no ordinary medallion, as it contains the souls of the damned. My soul is forever prisoner inside the dark jewel that centers the medallion," She said to me. "You must destroy it."

"How?"

"It must be placed in the light of the sun."

"That is all?" I asked her, confused of all I was being told.

"Yes," She answered me.

"Why haven't you done this yourself?"

"That is a silly question," She laughed low amongst herself.

I felt my cheeks blush and realized that she was right.

"Besides, a vampire can never destroy the medallion," She said to me, now in a serious tone. "If one was to try, his soul will remain forever locked inside. He will never be free from his prison."

"I see," I answered, understanding more as she told me.

"Isabella," She touched my shoulder, "Although it is you that must do this, you must know that there is also a chance I could die too."

I did not say a word, but held her close and kissed her lips.

+ 11 +

I remember as I slept, that old familiar dream haunted my thoughts. Dracula himself making love to me on a crimson blanket. The blood of the departed filled a goblet, and candles lit all around the room. He beckoned me to come with him, and I had always hesitated in my dreams, until now. I began walking closer to him, and following him through a passage. Just as soon as I entered the doorway of a small room, a beast jumped at me and I awoke in a sweat.

I looked towards the window and saw Lynn glaring outside at the full moon.

"What is it?" I asked her, standing slowly and walking to her.

"It is coming, Isabella," She answered. As she turned to face me, a tear of blood drip down her cheek.

"Oh no," I responded, and wiped it away with a cloth.

"It is time," She spoke to me. "Go to the castle, and destroy it," She finished, as another tear fell.

I quickly got dressed, and grabbed my weapons. My sword, and just in case, my firearm.

"Isabella, I did not tell you everything," She said to me, holding my arm. "Unless the medallion is destroyed, he cannot die. He has no heart."

My eyes met hers, and the red stain of blood had long soaked in her dying flesh.

I looked at her face once more, smiled, and left her.

I made my way to Dracula's castle.

+ 12 +

The sun rose to the sky, and I was 2 days into my journey. The heat fell over me, and I desired water and food to help me along my way. A diner was close, and I walked to, then stepped inside. I walked past the hostess, and seated myself. The small establishment, made to represent the 50's era, was covered by two waitresses. I noticed an older couple at the table by the entrance. Next, a trucker at the single spot next to the counter. In the far back of the diner, a figure in a hood sat silently. An older waitress walked over to me.

"What would you like, hon'?" She asked me.

"Water," I replied.

"Is that all?" She asked me in return, more than annoyed.

I looked into her eyes, and said, "Yes. That is all."

I guess not knowing what more to say, she left my table. I looked towards the back, and noticed that the person that was there before, was now gone. I looked outside from the window, back to the table, and back outside. Strange. I did not see him get up.

The waitress brought me my glass of water. I noticed quickly that there were smudges of lipstick on the glass. If that's not cliche, then I am not sure what is. What very few others would notice was, that it was a mans lips that wore the darkened red shade as they drank.

As she walked away, I collected my things, and stood up myself to leave. As I proceeded to exit the door of the diner, I heard a voice shout to me. "Bitch!" The upset waitress protested.

I admit, I laughed inside, as it was not everyday that someone verbally abused me. I had to keep reminding myself that it was a different time, and I was was no longer an Empress. I guess I was never much of an Empress either way, since my devotion was destroying creatures that hunt in the night. What kind of an Empress does that?

+ 13 +

On a long stretch of open road, I walked and it was now night. Traveling was a lot different from how it used to be. There were horses in my time, and now, automotive transportation. I remember riding with a young man who was riding around in his fathers brand new Ford. The year was 1956, and the air was cool in the summer night. He was on his way to pick up a girl, which, you know the reason for. I had stumbled into the street, and he stepped on his brakes quickly to avoid an accident. The bumper only inches from my legs. In his position, he of course worried that he had hurt me, and stepped out to check on me.

I noticed, that he was leering at my breast. I must have looked like the evening dish, flaunting myself like a prostitute. Without hesitation, I grabbed his pants, undone his button, and pulled them down as I went with them. I took his cock into my mouth and at first he protested, "No, please don't." He hushed as I took him entirely into my throat and brought it back to suck on the tip. I would have guessed that he had built up his load, and was waiting for the perfect moment to release. He did, and I swallowed it down.

He looked down at me, and I saw his eyes change as guilt took over. He pulled up his pants, and made a swift bolt to his vehicle. When he shut the door and was ready to drive, he glanced to the passenger side, and there I was. He tried to scream, but my hand had cupped his mouth. With a swift move, I clamped my teeth down onto his neck, and bit in as a warm, salty shot of blood exited the flesh and filled my mouth. I was rather hungry. I drank so much, he was beyond pale when I finished. Almost white. It was a sickening, and horrible moment. Looking at him with his mouth gaped wide open in terror, his eyes shut tight in pain. I opened the door quick, and vomited onto the street, as red fluids splattered onto the ground.

I had been used to this. Visuals of my victims after their last moment of life that I had purposefully taken from them. The boy was young, and he did not deserve to be fed upon. The hunger for blood once came from those who deserved to join death. Murderers, rapists, and those who chose to dwell in the darkness. The hunger, after time, had taken over completely, and I had lost all strength to hold back.

Now, back to me at the present time. Still night, and I heard the howls of the beast in the distance. I looked to see, but the night was black, and the only light provided was that of the full moon. As I looked down the long dark road ahead, I saw light very dim. The engine was roaring into the night, but, still a ways away.

The howls of a werewolf were becoming very close, and I knew that the beast was coming for me. Each second allowed it to pick up speed, and I saw its eyes. Then in the moon light, I saw all of him. A very large creature he was.

The engine that was heard before was also very close, and powered a big truck. As the Lycan jumped for me, the truck smashed head on crushing in the front completely, but knocking the beast several feet down the road. For now, it appeared to be unconscious.

A motorcycle pulled up next to the truck, and stopped. From the truck, I saw a well built man leap from the seat. He wore blue jeans, a dark jacket, and had short brown hair. His boots stomped onto the pavement.

On the motorcycle, I noticed the person from the diner sitting on the seat. As the face of this person looked up, and hands pulled back the hood, I saw the face of a young woman.

A large, crafted vehicle pulled up close, and the large man sat in a seat that was directly behind the driver.

I looked back at the young woman.

"Get on!" she said to me, as if ordering me to do so.

I obeyed, and we drove away with company behind.

+ 14 +

We came to a small area between the woods. As I walked inside of a cabin, I noticed a door nearly ten feet away. That was all. I was directed through the entrance, and down endless stairs it seemed.

"Where are we?" I asked the young woman.

"We are safe," She answered, her expression never changing.

"Who are you?" My questions changed.

"My name is Moira," She said, walking ahead of me and flipping on a large switch that turned on lights that hung more than a dozen feet above our heads.

"Sit down," She said, "I have much to tell you."

"Alright," I sat across from her at an old table.

"Every five hundred years, a guardian is chosen to protect Synestra," she told me.

"Synestra?"

"Yes. She is the first born Lycanthrope."

"That creature, it is a she?" A feeling of wonder, and shock fell over me.

"Yes," Moira began, "A mother with child was bitten by the black wolf ages ago. As the woman could no longer bare the child in her womb, she prepared to give birth."

My heart became cold, and I listened more.

"Nurse maids cried out into the night as they found that she had been ripped open from the inside," She finished.

"How might I ask do you know that the creature is a female?" I looked at her.

"Somewhere, along the memories in my bloodline, one of my relatives had came across Synestra in her human form."

I was wrong. Amazement was not the word for my reactions. "She can become human, too?"

"Yes," She answered.

"What does she look like?" I had to ask.

"She is a tall, thin woman, with fire red hair, deep gray eyes, and soft pale skin."

The image I held in my thoughts were magnificent, but scarce to me.

"I know who you are Isabella," Moira spoke to me. "I am here to protect you as well, but, I cannot let you destroy What I have devoted 498 years to originally preserve."

"I understand, as that is not what I wanted to do."

"Good. Dracula has his spell over Synestra's head, and I will do everything in my powers to divert her away as you put an end to him," She assured me.

"Then, I must go," I looked her in the eyes.

As I turned to walk away, and leave, Moira called to me. "Isabella?"

I turned to face her once more. "Yes?"

"Allow me to give you this kiss, and hope that you do not succumb to defeat." She leaned close to me and kissed my lips. A fire ignited my heart, and sadness melted away. My thoughts and memories came back to me in one sensual kiss. As we parted lips, I kissed her down her neck. My hands slid her top down her back, and she dropped her bottoms to the floor. A most beautiful sight before me, her naked body waiting to be touched.

She unfastened my clothing, and I became naked as she was. Her lips kissed down to my belly button, and she allowed her tongue to enter my slit, pushing deep inside my hole. My fingers rubbed on my clitoris, as she tasted my juices.

My thoughts were swirling inside my head, and I blacked out many times as we made love.

Her two middle fingers on her right hand penetrated me and her index and pinky sat just outside pressing against my buttocks. I was crying aloud, cumming hard and pulling her hair to make her lick me clean.

We cradled each other in arms, looking silently at one another. One feeling kept me from staying. I had to put an end to Dracula.

I faintly remember more sex, but do remember watching Moira lay sleeping as I made my departure.

+ 15 +

My journey had taken me along the lone cars of a passenger train. I had searched the cab to find another soul, but, nobody in my eyes view. I lay my head back, awaiting the final stop before my arrival. My eyes were tiresome, so I slid my finger down my slit and teased myself to sleep. I dreamed of his eyes looking into mine. His body enveloping my own. His breath warming my skin. As I awoke, I saw him standing at the end of the cab I was in. He faded away, and as I looked on, the train slowed to a complete stop. I was here.

The outside air was cold against my skin. The moon was high in the sky, and an unsettling sense of loneliness surrounded me in every area. I held my sword tight in my hand, and prepared for anything to happen. As I made my way down a long path, the howling of a wolf filled the night air. I was being followed, or hunted like prey.

There, just ahead was the castle of Dracula. My feet carried me further, and further more until I had reached the doors. I did not knock, as the door opened by itself. Perhaps, I was being invited in. So, I accepted the invitation. The large stairs took me up to a large hallway. So strange, as it was much different than I remembered. It appeared that no-one had lived here in ages. Maybe, I had been right. My feelings had told me otherwise.

I released my sword, and held it broad length in front of me. When I walked into a large room, it all came back to me. This was his room, and there, alone silent on his bed was him. Not in a coffin, but confined to his bed covered in black sheets. Again, I wondered close and held my sword to his throat. Then, lowered it to his heart and was ready to thrust it in when, he vanished. Trickery of the devil.

"I come to claim your life, Dracula!" I screamed.

A faint and startling voice crept in to answer me. "You cannot kill what can never be killed, my dear."

Out of nowhere, he appeared to me. A sword in his hand, and darkness in his eyes. His face was evil, and he thrust his sword at me to kill.

Our swords touched and he knocked me against the wall. "I believe, that you shall have a whore's death."

I rose from the floor, and ran towards him swinging my sword and slicing away his fingers on his other hand.

"Oh, you're such a tease," He said to me, and his fingers grew back.

The dark skies created an eerie mood for our fight. The moon was high, and he beckoned me close. "Come back to me, Love," He called to me. I fell into a momentary enchantment. For that moment, I could only think of his body against mine. His fingers touching me. As I felt this, something happened. My heart changed. My thoughts went to Lynn. It was her who held my heart. And as I had her in my visions, my reality set in.

"I will never come back to you!" I shouted, and thrust my sword into his heart. As he stood there, dying by my blade, I whipped around and sliced his head clean off at the neck. His body fell, and he wasted away in dust.

I thought to myself, "It couldn't be that easy, could it?" I may never truly know. Perhaps, he was weak from long years without none to feed upon. I may not know. I hoped, though, that he was the first, and now, the very last.

My journey was over.

Now, here I am, telling you my tales. Lynn is a vampire no longer. I, myself, am not either. Everything seems to be well. Sometimes, however, I still get that feeling like I am being hunted. If that is so, I will be ready.

[END]

12