All Comments on 'The Vampire's Dancer Ch. 01'

by TheRavenRose

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Mmm!

Not a bad start but I would have thought she had more sense than to follow a perfect stranger out of the club, gorgeous or not he could have been a murderer for all she knew yet she left her friend to go with him just because he got rid of the bloke that was mauling her. Not very smart.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Good start

This was a good start and I look forward to reading more about the 2 of them, soon.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

Love the story. Through and through amazing g. Can't wait to read ne t chapter

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. I think you have done a nice job w/it. I want to know what happens next which means I want more. There are a few small errors but nothing that takes away from your story. So again congrats and hurry up w/chapter 2!

TheRavenRoseTheRavenRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much <3

Thank you for all your comments, they've both inspired me and boosted my confidence. I hope you continue reading and enjoy the rest :)

Btw: If you recieved feedback from me with the name: TheRavenFox.. thats me being a total dumbass XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't wait for more...

who is Penny though? maybe just a mistake... oops... still can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boosteeyay? Really?

Do you not own a dictionary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

its a nice start for a first try, keep at it. I enjoyed it and it was a quick read so dont worry about any of the neg. comments. you might ask a friend to to give your stories a quick proof read.its hard to proof read your own work. looking foward to seeing more.

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
I couldn't....

vote on your story, but with a little editing....your really good story, could be amazing!! Please try to give a little more background on your main characters, but so far I like your story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

rot_teufelrot_teufelover 11 years ago
Well done

I liked your story, really good for your first. I have two stories pending, they are my first too. You do need some editing help, I found someone to edit mine by posting on the editors forum. Keep writing, I admire your imagination.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed this but cannot really comment as there was too little to judge as yet. I certainly hope to see more. I liked the writing style and the characters have a lot of potential.

TheRavenRoseTheRavenRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2!! Just uploaded =D

Thank you for all your comments, they've both encouraged and inspired me. I just uploaded chapter 2 and I made triple sure to prove read! So HOPEFULLY there won't be as many mistakes. It should be up by Friday or Saturday depending on when it's approved.. Anyway look out for it and I hope you enjoy =)

Plus: I would really appreciate and feedback or suggestions, will be much appreciated =)

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago

If Lierah is the main female lead and Charlotte is her bestfriend waiting impatiently for her, who is Penny? No, I am not referring to Benny, the doorman.

TheRavenRoseTheRavenRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
@Churos

I had messed around with the names quite alot and Penny was one of them, when I finally decided on Lierah I went back and changed it.. obviously I missed that part :/ total mistake that I overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice plot but...

good story...horrible spelling and word usage in some instances. boosteyay=bustier, site=sight. i suggest you get an editor or a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous